An Agents Path | S.Todoroki x...

By DaBakugoSimp

Explosions, Guns, Death, Blood, Putting your life on the line. These things were normal to you. Though, that'... More

~Information~
❄️𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆❄️
𝟏 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈❄️
𝟐 | ❄️𝑼.𝑨. 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉❄️
𝟑 | ❄️𝑨 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒌 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕❄️
𝟒 | ❄️𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚❄️
𝟓 | ❄️𝑻𝒘𝒐-𝑶𝒏-𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔❄️
𝟕 | ❄️𝑨𝒏 𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆❄️
𝟖 | ❄️𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒖𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒍❄️
𝟗 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆❄️
𝟏𝟎 | ❄️𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒍 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒔 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏?❄️
𝟏𝟏 | ❄️𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑨 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒌❄️
𝟏𝟐 | ❄️𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕❄️
𝟏𝟑 | ❄️𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚❄️
𝟏𝟒 | ❄️𝑨 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍?❄️
𝟏𝟓 | ❄️𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆?❄️
𝟏𝟔 | ❄️𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔❄️
𝟏𝟕 | ❄️𝑨𝒔𝒌❄️
𝟏𝟖 | ❄️𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒊'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆❄️
𝟏𝟗 | ❄️𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈❄️
𝟐𝟎 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝑩𝒆𝒕❄️
𝟐𝟏 |❄️𝑨 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆❄️
𝟐𝟐 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒄𝒆❄️
𝟐𝟑 | ❄️𝑮𝒂𝒅𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔❄️
𝟐𝟒 | ❄️𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑!❄️
𝟐𝟓 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒚 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆❄️
𝟐𝟔 | ❄️𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆?❄️
𝟐𝟕 | ❄️𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔❄️
𝟐𝟖 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕❄️
𝟐𝟗 | ❄️𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕❄️
𝟑𝟎 | ❄️𝑴𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓❄️
𝟑𝟏 | ❄️𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔❄️
𝟑𝟐 | ❄️𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝑰𝒏, 𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔❄️
𝟑𝟑 | ❄️𝑰𝒄𝒆, 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒘❄️
𝟑𝟒 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆❄️
𝟑𝟓 | ❄️𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒌𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆❄️
𝟑𝟔 | ❄️𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔?❄️
𝟑𝟕 | ❄️𝑨𝒏 𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅❄️
𝟑𝟖 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏❄️
𝟑𝟗 | ❄️𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏❄️
𝟒𝟎 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘❄️
𝟒𝟏 | ❄️𝑨 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆?❄️
𝟒𝟐 | ❄️𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈❄️
𝟒𝟑 | ❄️𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏❄️
𝟒𝟒 | ❄️𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑶𝒖𝒕❄️
𝟒𝟓 | ❄️𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈❄️
𝟒𝟔 | ❄️𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔: 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏!❄️
A/N - Why I haven't Updated

𝟔 | ❄️𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑨 𝑽𝑺 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑫❄️

61 4 0
By DaBakugoSimp

Sticking your arm inside the box, you grabbed a ball, quickly dropping it, you repeated the action several times before finally choosing one.

Pulling it out of the box, you quickly walked away, throwing and catching the ball in your hands as you waited for Himari. The girl quickly choosing hers before catching up to you.

Looking at your ball, the girl raised a brow. "What'd you get?'

Shrugging, you fiddled with the ball in your hands. "I don't know, I haven't looked at it yet. I was waiting for you."

Pursing her lips, the blonde ushered you to check. Rolling your eyes, you waved her off. Turning the ball and looking over the letter. "B." You spoke, looking up at her. "How about you?"

Showing you her ball, she smiled. "I pulled E."

Humming, you looked back at the ball in your hands, continuing to fiddle with it. Somehow finding it more interesting than half your classmates.

Shrugging, you let your hands fall to your sides, turning your attention back to All Might, who stood with two boxes beside him.

Placing his hands in one black box and one white box (the former having the word 'Villain' written in white & the latter having the word 'Hero' written in black).

"The first teams to fight will be..." Pulling out two balls, he revealed the first teams who'd be fighting. The villains ball reading 'D' and the heroes ball reading 'A'. "...these guys!"

Placing the balls back into their respective boxes, All Might placed his hands on his hips, yet again striking his signature pose. "Team A will be the heroes, and Team D will be the villains. Everyone else, head towards the monitor room."

"Yes, sir!"

Turning around, the two of you began walking to the monitor room. "Midoriya and Bakugo, huh?" Himari mumbled.

Humming, you nodded. "I wonder how that'll go. Especially after yesterday's events."

"Guess we'll just have to wait and see."

~~~

Standing in the monitor room, you kept your eyes on the large screen above. It showing the POV's of five different camera screens. One of the exterior, two of the hallways, the window entrance for the heroes, and one in the room as the explosive.

"Have you found your partner yet?" You questioned the blonde, tilting your head slightly to look at her.

Nodding, she kept her eyes on the screen ahead. "Yeah, I got paired with Mina. What about you? You found yours yet?"

Humming, you shook your head. "Not yet. But if my partner knows I'm their partner, they either don't wanna work with me or want me to find out on my own." You shrugged.

"I doubt anyone in the class would be mad about having you as their partner. You haven't exactly pissed anyone off yet." She shrugged.

Rolling your eyes, you gave the girl a pointed look."Wow, that's real reassuring, Himari."

Smiling, she nudged your forearm. "That's what I'm here for."

"Now, let's start the indoor person-to- person combat training with Team A and Team D!" All Might cheered, facing the screen with a tablet in his hands. "Okay, everyone, you should all think aswell."

Keeping your eyes on the screen, you watched as Midoriya and Uraraka climbed through the window shown through one of the five cameras on the screen, successfully infiltrating the building.

The two walked through the quiet, dimly-lit hallways of the five-story building. Peeking his head around the corner, Midoriya made sure there was no danger before turning corner after corner, the two kept their eyes peeled for any sight of danger.

As they were about to round another corner, Bakugo came out, sending a blast towards Midoriya's head, who had just managed to dodge and get Uraraka out of the way in time. Half of Midoriya's mask being burned off.

Thanks to Bakugo clearing the smoke, you were able to see the newly made large indent in the wall.

"Yikes, I would not wanna fight bakugo." Himari mumbled.

Chuckling, you gave the girl a knowing look. "well, your gonna have to get used to it. Like it or dump it, he is your target." You spoke, lowering your voice on the last part.

Elbowing you harshly, she threw her hands up in the air dramatically. "Yeah, to get information on, not to fight!" She whisper-yelled, earning another light chuckle from you.

Shrugging, you kept your eyes on the battle. "You never know, maybe fighting him is the key to getting him to open up."

Shooting you an unamused look, the girl sounded done with your shit. Which was understandable. "I know you did not just say that."

Chuckling, you continued watching the battle. Seeing Bakugo fire up explosions in his palms, running towards Midoriya.

Assuming Bakugo was going to land a direct hit on Midoriya, you raised your eyebrows in slight surprise when that didn't happen. Instead, Midoriya wrapped his arms around Bakugo's right arm, turning himself around before flipping Bakugo over his shoulder, slamming him down onto the ground.

Humming in amusement, a small smile made it's way to your face.

'Looks like there's more to Midoriya than a bone breaking quirk.'

Staying silent, you watched as Bakugo slowly lifted the top-half of his body off the ground, now sitting instead of laying as he looked behind him to Midoriya, an irritated look plastered on his face.

Midoriya took a fighting stance, yelling something unknown to the blonde in front of him, who had started getting up off the ground. Bakugo taking a fighting stance as he yelled at Midoriya.

Taking a look at a different camera, you watched as Iida did some weird movements, assuming he was frustrated because of Bakugo. Either way, it still made you laugh. Mentally, atleast.

"What was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound." A red-headed boy frowned, wanting to hear what was going on.

"Eh, I like it better that way. Saves us from having to hear his obnoxious yelling." You shrugged, hearing a quiet laugh escape Himari.

Pointing to his ear, All Might was quick to answer the red-head's question. "He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building's floor plan, and this capture tape!" Reaching onto the small desk beside him, he picked up a small roll of white tape. Holding it up high for the class to see. "Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them."

"The time limit is 15 minutes, and the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon is located, right?" Mina asked.

"Yes!"

"The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!" She spoke, slight worry lingering on her face.

Looking back towards the screen, All Might continued to observe the fight. "Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in." Quickly turning back to Mina, he continued. " Besides, didn't Mr. Aizawa tell you, too? You know-"

Waving his finger to the class, he paused. "Here we go-" Raising his fist high in the air, the entire class followed, raising their fists as they all cheered.

"Plus Ultra!"

Looking towards Himari, you chuckled, watching as she joined in with the rest of the class in the cheer.

After receiving the mission, the two of you spent your free time reaserching a little bit about U.A. high. Resulting in you finding out that 'Plus Ultra' is the school's motto.

"Monsieur, Bakugo is-"

Confused, All Might turned his head back to look at the screen. The rest of the class following. Remembering that there was in fact a fight going on.

Returning your attention to the screen, you watched as Bakugo fired up an explosion in his left palm. Midoriya quickly yelling something, Uraraka running almost immediately after.

Bakugo using an explosion to send him flying towards Midoriya, Sending a left kick to his head. Though, Midoriya was able to block in time.

Seeing how Bakugo didn't immediately fall to the ground despite nothing holding him up, you shook your head.

'I don't know how the hell he does that. I send a flying kick to someone's stomach and gravity pulls me back down almost immediately.'

Huffing, you thought about Bakugo managing to stay in the air despite not having anything holding him. To you, it was like some poor Spider-Man knock-off in a nutshell. Inwardly chuckling at the mere thought.

Watching, you saw how Midoriya tried wrapping the capture tape around Bakugo's boot. The greenette
failing however as Bakugo sent another right-hook towards his head, missing as Midoriya dodged yet again.

"Whoa! Not bad Midoriya!" Himari cheered beside you. Completely invested in the fight.

Bakugo leaned his arms behind him, getting ready to use his explosive speed to attack Midoriya. If he can even land a hit this time.

Before he could, however, Midoriya started running through the halls, trying to loose him.

Watching Bakugo run through the endless hallways, he started getting irritated. Yelling something whilst looking up at the ceiling of the floor he was on. Setting off small explosions in his palms

"He seems real angry. It's scary!" A yellow-haired boy commented. Watching as Bakugo blew a door down, desperately looking around for the green-haired boy.

As the entire class continued to watch, you zoned out. Biting the inside of your lip as you played with the sharp edges of your snowflake belt.

You stayed silent for a solid minute or two, eventually beginning to mumble incoherent words to yourself. You being completely unaware that you were even doing it. So much so that you failed to hear your name being called several times.

Feeling a hand on your shoulder, you immediately snapped out of your daze. Gripping the hand harshly, you we're about to knock them to the ground. That was, until you saw the familiar plain white sleeve.

Looking up, your eyes widened seeing Todoroki. Letting go of his wrist, you quickly apologized to the boy. "Oh- Sorry Todoroki! I didn't grip your wrist too harsh, did I?"

Rubbing his wrist for a second, he shook his head."It's fine. I didn't mean to startle you."

He didn't say anything, but he was surprised you had such a harsh grip. He definitely wasn't expecting it, and it even hurt him a little.

"What's up?" You asked the boy. Your right hand moving to play with the hem of your left glove.

Watching you carefully, he hummed lightly. "I was curious on what team you had gotten for the Battle trials."

"Oh." Moving your right arm back down to your side, you thought for a moment. "Team B." having spent the last seven minutes watching the fight, you had almost forgotten what team you were on.

Crossing your arms over your chest, you leaned forwards from the wall, straightening your back. "What about you?"

Staying quiet, he looked down at the ground for a moment. Seemingly thinking about something before looking back up at you. "Team B. Looks like we'll be teammates." He spoke, no hint of any emotion in his voice.

"Oh. Well, that's great." You smiled. Todoroki nodding slightly before walking off back to his original spot.

"Well, that's convenient." Himari spoke, causing you to jump slightly. Having completely forgotten the girl had been standing next to you.

Shaking your head, you looked at her with surprise and confusion in your eyes. "I know right?"

Biting the inside of your lip, a quiet chuckle escaped you. Thinking about how getting to fight with Todoroki would be an interesting feat.

Turning your attention back to the screen, you watched as Uraraka had successfully located the room the bomb was in. Quietly sneaking her way inside and hiding behind one of the large pillars, keeping an eye on Iida as he stood by the bomb.

Watching the cameras, you grew confused when you saw Uraraka laughing. Iida turning his attention to the pole Uraraka was hiding behind. The brunette walking out from behind it almost immediately after. Sweatdropping at the fact that she had been caught. What she was laughing at, you might never know.

Iida pointed what you assumed to be an accusing finger at the girl. Though, with his helmet on, you had no idea if he was talking or if they were just standing in dead, akward silence.

Iida clenched his fists, throwing his arms out as he guestured to the empty room the two of them were standing in. The only things in the room being the bomb and solid stone pillars supporting the ceiling. It looked as if he had just pulled out a crapton of cleaning supplies and turned the room from a dusty room filled with junk to a shiny new room. The room immediately giving you, 'this apartment sucks but we cleaned one room spotless so you'd buy it!' vibes.

Turning your attention back to the other screens, you watched as Midoriya stood up off the ground, gripping the capture tape in his hands as a determined look settled on his face. Giving you the conclusion that he was going to look for Bakugo and fight him.

Though, fortunately for him, that wasn't necessary.

Quickly turning around, Midoriya saw Bakugo standing at the end of the hallway, which was only about eight feet away. The ash-blonde raising his right hand up, saying something to the boy. Him surprisingly not yelling this time, he didn't look angry either.

Continuing to talk to him, a crazed-smirk came onto his face. His face looking like something out of one of those cheap-shit horror movies you'd seen in the past.

Moving his hand out Infront of him, Bakugo changed his position slightly, pulling back on part of the steel handle of the gauntlet, revealing what looked to be a safety pin as he hooked one of his fingers around it.

Widening your eyes, you immediately had a thought of what was about to happen. Turning to look at Himari, she had the same look on her face. The two of you getting an idea of what was about to happen.

Due to throwing many grenades on your missions in the past, the two of you knew what happens when you pull the safety pin out of a grenade.

What happens exactly?

Well, it explodes.

Seemingly realising what was about to happen, All Might yelled into the small microphone in his hands. "Young Bakugo, stop! Are you trying to kill him?!" His voice echoing through the speakers placed all around the building they were in.

Slowly pulling the pin out, Bakugo yelled something back at All Might.

"...Ah shit."

Confused, Todoroki looked at you. Wondering as to why you had just said that out of the blue.

Keeping your eyes on the screen, the class watched as a large explosion came out from the gauntlet, badly destroying the walls as it blasted through the hallway, nearing Midoriya in seconds, the greenette covering his face with his arms as the explosion kept moving. Consuming Midoriya, it continued to the end of the hall, a loud explosion noise being heard.

A large hole being made in the wall where the explosion had collided. The floors of the building shaking, along with the monitor room you all stood in. Although, it wasn't as bad considering you were a further distance away. Either way, you still felt it.

"This is supposed to be a class!" The red-head yelled, looking around the monitor room with a scowl on his face.

Bringing the microphone back up to his face, All Might yelled for the two boys into the mic. "Young man! Young Midoriya!"

After a bit of the smoke had cleared up, you were able to see Midoriya lying on the floor. Using his elbows to prop his upper-half up, looking at the cloud of smoke ahead of him. The rest of his mask had been burnt off, along with half of his right-arm sleeve.

The room was covered in debris, varying from small bits to big chunks. The walls were severely damaged, chunks of stone missing from the support pillars, making you wonder how the floors above were still managing to hold up.

As more of the smoke cleared up, you were able to see Bakugo walking towards Midoriya. A crazed, manical grin plastered across his face as he held his arms up close to him. One of his gauntlets flashing red for a second, making you wonder if that's how he knew when they were ready to let off a massive explosion or not.

Darting your eyes away from that specific camera, you decided to see how Uraraka was doing. Not wanting to see the drama unfold between the two.

Uraraka still stood in the same place as before, watching as Iida pressed the small communication device on his head, presumably questioning bakugo about the absurd explosion.

Seeing this, Uraraka took her chance. Running towards the bomb and Iida, she didn't stop even when he had noticed her. Pressing the fingerpads on her left and right fingers together, she activated her quirk on herself. Jumping, she quickly flew into the air before Iida could catch her.

Pressing her fingerpads together again, she released herself, getting ready to land on the bomb and secure the victory for her team. Before she could, however, Iida activated his recipro, quickly using his speed and strength to move the bomb away from Uraraka's grasp. The brunette waving her arms around frantically as she fell to the ground, rolling on the floor before hitting the wall. Her helmet falling off at the impact.

Getting out of the akward position she was in, she looked back at Iida. Trying to think of a way to retrieve the bomb in time.

Humming, you went back to looking at what Midoriya and Bakugo were doing. Seeing Midoriya sat on the floor, Bakugo having his right hand raised, a pleased smirk evident on his face as he taunted the boy. Or atleast, that's what you assumed he was doing. It definitely looked like it.

Placing his hand against his earpiece, Midoriya ignored the blonde ahead of him. Instead choosing to talk to his teammate.

"Sir, you should stop them! That Bakugo's really crazy! He's gonna kill him!" The red-head cried, clearly worried for Midoriya's safety. Though, you were pretty sure the whole class was at this point.

"No..." All Might spoke. His calm voice being one you wouldn't expect for a situation like this, especially with a students life on the line.

"Young Bakugo, the next time you use that, I'll stop the fight, and your team will lose." Hearing the Pro, Bakugo looked toward the speaker, confusion and irritation visible on his face. "To attack on such a large scale inside is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting."

"That is a foolish plan for both heroes and villains! You will lose a lot of points for it!" All Might warned, the ash-blonde averting his gaze from the speaker down to the ground, clearly annoyed.

Raising his arms up, Bakugo yelled in irritation, using his explosive speed to dash at Midoriya. The greenette's poor attempt at a counterattack failing miserably. Bakugo using an explosion to propel himself over the boy, whilst also doubling it as a smokescreen, before sending a blast to his back.

Watching it go down, several of your classmates gasped. Surprised by the sudden movement and attack.

"What was that just now?" The red- head asked nobody in particular. As pretty much nobody knew the answer to his question.

Furrowing his brows, Todoroki kept his eyes on the screen. Observing the fight as he voiced his own opinion.

"He doesn't look like the type to think, but he's more subtle than I expected."

Confused, Mina and the red-head looked back at Todoroki, asking the two-toned boy for an explanation. The two getting exactly what they asked for. "He changed his course in a blast that doubled as a smokescreen and then did it again immediately."

Hearing Todoroki, Yaoyorozu was quick to add on. "Getting in a clean hit while fighting against inertia requires fine lateral adjustments to the power of the explosions."

Humming, you commented on their knowledge. "Sounds like the two of you know your stuff." Ignoring how the two looked at you for a moment, you set your sights back on the fight. Hearing the yellow-haired boy whine about how Bakugo was 'too talented'.

Running towards the greenette, Bakugo harshly jabbed his elbow. Gripping it as he swung Midoriya around, small explosions emitting from his free hand as he threw him over his shoulder, just like Midoriya had done to him earlier.

"This is a lynching! He can capture him for this exercise by just wrapping the tape around him!" Mina cried, fearing the greenette's safety.

"Those are not the actions of a hero." A bird-headed student commented.

Scratching his head, the yellow-haired student kept his eyes closed. "I thought Midoriya was pretty amazing, too, but in terms of combat power, Bakugo is definitely a ball of natural instincts." He spoke, sounding scared and impressed at the same time.

Lifting himself up off the floor, Midoriya looked back at Bakugo for a moment before running, or should I say crawling away.

"He's running away?" Mina questioned.

"That's not something a man should do, but he has no choice." Tilting his head to the right slightly, the red-head continued. "But something's strange.."

"Why...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 329 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
2K 33 31
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
32.2K 677 57
WARNING: CRINGY AF. BAD AT LITERALLY EVERYTHING. "Hey don't frown, you'll spoil your cute face with wrinkles." He said as he smiled brightly and held...
481K 15.4K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...