The Worldbreaker's Symphony

By Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... More

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Outside World
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Plan in Action
Seperation/Decisions
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Shadows Diary
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
Kidnapping
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The World Meeting
The Ice Empress (P/1)
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
The Eldest Primordial Dragon
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Half a Century Rematch (P/5)
Demon Queen (P/Finale)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)

Village Developments

1K 47 27
By Blushieeeeeeeeee

Jura Forest
Daytime
Third Person

Rimuru had recently left the Stomach, heading towards the village whilst leaving Shizue to her own thoughts. He'll let her decide whether she wishes to live, or if she wishes to die.

Rimuru made his way towards village, wanting to see the evolutions that have taken place in the village. The Direwolves didn't change much to be honest, so he didn't expect the goblins to change much either.

If anything, the goblins probably grew up slightly taller and younger. Surely they didn't turn into Jojo chara-

Wait, why the hell is there a random giant goblin straight out of a Jojo's character running towards him?

Rimuru: (Um...)

The goblin stops near Rimuru, puffing his chest out as his breath can literally be seen in the air.

This guy... He was as tall as an ogre... Hell no, this guy was as tall as an orc!

Dudes absolutely massive, how in god's name did it result in this?

Rigurd: Rimuru-Sama! It is I, Rigurd! I am most thankful you have given such a lowly person a name, and will serve you for all eternity!

Rimuru was pondering over what he was hearing in his mind.

This guy, is the same wrinkly old goblin that appeared as if a stick was enough to cause him to break apart.

Your telling him, that this is that very goblin, who is now a literal Jojo's character with how ripped he is...

What the hell is up with these monster evolutions?!

Rimuru: Erm... Good to have you, Rigurd.

He honestly didn't know how to respond to this goblin who was bowing towards him.

He knew already that evolutions were scuffed when he named those wolves, but to be scuffed to this level?

Never, he never could've expected such a level of weirdness.

Oh well, no need to ponder over this at all...

Rimuru simply told Rigurd to get up and follow him, walking into the small village and calling all of it's inhabitants towards him.

Rimuru: Alright, now that your here, I want to make a few things clear.

They all began listening to Rimuru intently, their eyes and ears focused at him and whatever he was about to say.

They wondered what he was going to say...

Rimuru: Take these as sort of a tip, or advice.

They all began listening towards Rimuru more intently, wondering even more what he was about to tell them.

Rimuru: The first tip for all of you, is to no look down on other races.

They all tilt their heads in confusion, wondering what he means.

Rimuru notices the change of atmosphere, and sighs as he gets ready to explain stuff to them.

Rimuru: You have just received names, so you may grow cocky and think of the other races as below you. However, at your current strength, your still one of the weakest beings in this entire forest. Don't let the fact you have evolved and received names get to your head, understood?

They all understand what Rimuru means, and those who don't get the gist of it which is more then enough.

The Direwolves and Hobgoblins all nod simultaneously, and Rimuru moves onto his next tip.

Rimuru: Your next tip is to not fight amongst yourselves. This one should be pretty self explanatory, but for the sake of you all I will explain it. If you fight amongst yourselves, it can lead to the destruction of the entire system. If there is any matter between you and someone else, that please refer to it peacefully.

The Direwolves and Hobgoblins look a little skeptical about this new tip, looking at one another.

They did, after all, try to just kill each other yesterday...

However, if that's what their leader wishes for, then they shall follow without complaint.

Rimuru: Lastly, do not attack humans UNLESS provoked.

The last one catches everyone's attention.

Why? Why not?

Rimuru: Humans may be fragile, but do not underestimate their ability to cooperate and work in numbers. If you threaten a single human, then that single human could bring an entire army back to deal with all of you. Try to peacefully negotiate with them, and do not provoke them into attacking you. Ofcourse, you are allowed to defend yourselves should they attack you. Am I clear?

They all begin comprehending what their leader has told them...

And all of them smile, understanding what their leader is saying.

It makes sense, they shouldn't needlessly provoke others without reason unless they have to.

Perhaps they were getting too cocky overnight, but thankfully their new leader had opened their eyes. Had it been someone else, then perhaps he wouldn't have been the same.

...
Rimuru's POV.

Well, that was a hassle.

They are still quite dumb, but not dumber then I expected which is good because I do not want them to be dumb to the point of "absolutely can't understand anything".

Well, problem is, they are still dumb.

These guys can't make new clothes, I can already tell how garbage they are in making them. I may not be a genius when it comes to making clothes, but let me tell you even I know the basics.

Another thing is, these guys can't even make normal houses. These things... They aren't even houses, it's literally an embarrassment. Years of general contracting services and my eyes hurt by looking at this.

Last but not least, the Direwolves and Hobgoblins don't appear to be on good terms...

Rimuru: Also, I will be making "pairs" of all of you.

Ofcourse, we also need a hunting team for obvious reasons. Making pairs, Ofcourse, would be the best way to that.

I can easily discern their capabilities using {Great Sage}, and pair them with who is most suitable with whom.

Rimuru: Think of it as this, we need a hunting group and being in pairs would help with that, no? You may not like it as you did try to kill each other, however it is crucial that you set aside these differences and learn to cooperate with one another.

It appears they understood, considering they begin looking eachother with a smile on their faces rather then skeptical looks.

Good, I'm not good with motivating others, especially since I've never had interactions with such a large group.

Rimuru: Very well, let's begin pairing you up.

Time Skip brought to you by:

After I was done assigning them with one another, I needed to switch the village position.

Believe me, the position this village was in is not the best at all. All four sides are undefended, and the land is too infertile for the growth of crops. Not to mention that wild life would be scarce in this area, so it's a necessity to switch out position.

Ontop of that, I have already scouted the entire forest and there is a lake nearby. The lake can serve as a good source of food and water, and we will only have to defend from three or two sides depending on our position...

No, I do not care for these people. I simply cannot leave things undone, it pains me whenever I do. Besides, I may need a base of operations at some point.

I clap my hands, grabbing their attention.

Rimuru: Pack your stuff, we're leaving this settlement.

At first they are confused about my actions, makes sense.

I went on and explained to them about my plan, and it's benefits.

Ofcourse, when I explained it, they all began to do what I told them to without any complaint. Apparently, they also hated this area.

On foot, it won't take us long to get to the lake. It will probably take around a day or two...

Hopefully no interruptions happen during that time.

Another Time Skip brought to you by:

That one day was... Uneventful, to say the least.

The hobgoblins only followed me from behind whilst I lead the small village, all the whilst the Direwolves carried the Hobgoblins materials and stuff.

We arrived at the lake pretty soon, and it was quite the sight to behold...

The lake shone like a crystal when the the sun shined upon it, it's reflection giving a refreshing feeling to whoever saw it.

The air here is also quite fresh it seems, seeing as to how big of a breath the Hobgoblins and Direwolves are taking.

If that wasn't enough, the Direwolves have already settled down and are enjoying the sunlight like a bunch of puppies...

Very well, I'll allow them to rest for a while since we travelled for so long. After that, I will need to teach them how to make basic houses and carry out basic needs.

After that, I'm leaving.

Rigurd: Rimuru-Sama, is there anything you need?

The Hobgoblin asked me, appearing behind me. I sensed him coming towards me with Magic Sense, but didn't pay much heed to it.

Rimuru: No, take a rest.

I reply monotonely, and he simply does a salute before running off back to the crowd.

Honestly speaking, these guys were constantly bugging me since the past day. I am aware they are only worried for me, but at this rate it has grown annoying.

That is why I intend to leave the moment these guys make actually decent progress in learning.

That's all.

Other then that, I enjoyed the breeze that passed right before me.

The land is pretty nice too, it's at the right spot. The lake will provide basic neccessities, and the land near it is pretty fertile. Not to mention that beasts which can be killed for food will occasionally come over here, so it's a win win position.

One Hour Later.

I had called Rigurd and a few of the goblins to me, ready to give them all instructions on how to make an actually decent house.

They appear to be quite embarrassed that they couldn't make an actually good house, but they also appear to be determined to learn.

Good, I don't need slackers.

I went on with the basics first, telling them about the materials that were required. Which material suited which position, which one gave which effect when used. For example, stone was best used for making floors inorder to keep the house cool, especially in the summers.

Then I went on about and began using my own hands to make the house, whilst also making sure to tell them that it's best they use tools and not their bare fists to do this.

I set up the base foundation of the hut, then went on and started creating the walls made out of wood. I made sure they were placed correctly, as the slightest mistake could cause the house to fall apart.

Finally, I made the roof with looking wood, finishing the house. Ofcourse, during this entire process, I made sure that I briefed them on the materials used and how to mold them according to what the structure required.

That basically sets it up, and I believe they got it...

Next up, I need to teach them how to make tools.

Honestly speaking, it wasn't much of a challenge.

These guys are pretty fast learners in all honesty, they just need a helper to do something.

I showed them how to make various tools and weapons, telling them about their purposes alongside their advantages.

I showed them how to make a pickaxe to mine ores and stone, axes to chop down wood, swords to kill animals and defend themselves, shields for defense, shovels for digging up holes and hoes for cultivating the ground.

Speaking of hoes, I also showed them the importance of plants. At times, their will be points where they won't be able to get meat to feed themselves. Therefore, they should learn to rely on vegetables too.

I gave orders to them to cultivate the ground using the hoes and shovels, and they surprisingly pulled it off very nicely.

As for the seeds... I just went into the forest, took a few fruits which are non lethal, took their seeds and then came back with said seeds to plant them.

Also, I just realized...

Apparently, since this is a world of magic, plants grow ALOT faster in here. It's no joke, can you imagine my face when I came out the next day to see a plant with apples grown at every point?

Basically, since this is a world of magic, the growth process which would normally take a year on Earth is the equivalent of a day on this world.

All of this, in the span of three days.

They managed to learn how to make functionable houses, hoe to make daily neccessities and tools and finally learned how to rely on p l a n t s.

If that wasn't enough, they actually managed to begin making their own functionable squads...

Jeez, and here I thought these guys were a bunch of idiots...

Rimuru: Rigurd.

Immediately hearing me, the Hobgoblin came towards me and took a slight bow to show his respect.

Rigurd: Yes, Rimuru-Sama?

Even though it made me uncomfortable on how they always bowed down to me every damn interaction, it appears they won't stop anytime soon.

Apparently, they considered it disrespectful and blasphemous to not show respect at every interaction towards me.

Rimuru: You will be the Goblin King, lead the Hobgoblins and manage this settlement well.

Oh right, did I tell you that I told them I'm going to be leaving?

Yes, I did. They made a fuss over it, but my words were final.

Hoku, however, was stubborn as hell and wanted to follow me wherever I go.

Rimuru: Fine, do as you please.

I eventually grew tired of his constant requests, so I agreed in the end.

Hoku even went as far as choosing the new leader for the Direwolves. Apparently, it was someone who he trusted since his childhood.

Rigurd: I see... So you will be leaving soon?

He appeared extremely sad, finding out that I will now be leaving this village to it's devices.

He appeared to be trying to hold back a few tears... I don't know why he was sad that I was leaving, even if we have only met for a few days.

Oh well, Hoku jumped out of my shadow and nodded his head, confirming that I will be leaving.

Rigurd immediately began glowing as he accepted the title of Goblin King, his already bulky figure growing even bulkier as his eyes showed even more intelligence...

Rigurd: I, Rigurd, shall carry out your final order and lead the goblins down a path of happiness!

He bowed to me one last time, before heading out and back to the village to tell them about my departure.

Me? I started walking away from the site. Hoku began following me from behind, although he did make a request of allowing me to ride him which I declined.

When I was walking away however, I did feel a sort of... Regret?

Did I begin caring for these people?

Nonsense... Although it did make sense.

When a monster names someone, it's like a parent naming a child... This is Ofcourse, due to the fact that the name they are given is etched into their very soul which they carry on for their entire life.

Technically speaking, I am leaving my own children behind to their own devices.

Well, doesn't matter, my decision is final.

I'm out of here.

Hoku seemed a bit sad too, perhaps it's because he's leaving behind the people he has been with his entire life...

Rimuru: You can go join your pack of you wish to, they are after all your family.

I immediately tell him whilst looking at him, abruptly stopping. Hoku, however...

Hoku: Their is no need, Rimuru-Sama. I have sworn my loyalty to you, and it will remain as such.

He sternly replied back, telling me immediately that his decision was also final.

Well, nothing I can do it appears...

Rimuru: Do as you wish.

But I won't hold him here, he's free to decide whether he wishes to abandon me or not.

_____________________________________________

So yep, this entire chapter is pretty much Rimuru giving the Hobgoblins instructions on how to live before fucking off.

How was he able to do this despite not having any prior experience? Why, Great Sage Ofcourse.

Also next chapter a new character will be introduced, so stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.1K 37
Just another Rimuru's Time travel story Rimuru didn't have a chance to go back on his current timeline so he think that the only solution is to go...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
8.9K 259 7
Rimuru Goes to Sleep for 1000 years... let's find out the development of the world after he woke up.. is it still in peace or its chaos~
40.9K 1.2K 21
Veldanava have another child and that is our lovable Rimuru Yup this is a remake since I'm not satisfied with the original This will be more wild and...