I Found You (G!P)

By CrzyMooMoo

Moonbyul was born in a rich family, her life is what everyone's want to have. Luxurious cars, clothes, mansio... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Notice
Surprise!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42- Finale

Chapter 28

839 28 10
By CrzyMooMoo

"I really like you; I tried really hard not to like you because I don't want to drag you into my messy life, but I just can't stop myself" Byul cupped Yongsun's face. 

It sends shivers up and down her spine; she can't believe what she's hearing right now. She had not anticipated this.

"Knowing that you like me also feels surreal; I am willing to risk everything for you, yong; I really want to see you smile and be the reason for it." The sincerity in her voice and eyes made yongsun shed a tear; she knows that byul is not this sort of person, but she is so gentle to her right now.

"It might be difficult to have me in your life, but I promise to always protect you. Yong, date me? Please?" said Byul, wiping Yongsun's tear. 

"At first, I thought I would be satisfied with just having you as a friend, but those people in your life made me realize I just can't bear the fact that other people will have a right on you and I will be left behind, and the way you treat me and make me feel safe just made me fall even harder on you." Her heart is about to burst with joy and nervousness. "byulah, I came here to pursue my dream of becoming a singer, not to have a romantic relationship," she states.

Byul's hope has faded away and her heart has been shattered by Yongsun's words, she is ready to accept whatever yongsun's decision is, but it hurts her. She was going to walk away after slowly releasing Yongsun's hand, when the latter hugged her from behind. 

"But not having you will also ruin me; let's date Byulah and make me the happiest person"

Byul turned to face Yongsun, grabbing her waist and kissing her lips. It was very different from the kisses they had previously; this kiss is beautiful and compassionate. They didn't mind the rain pouring into their bodies; it was cold, but they both felt warmth. They were sensing each other's souls, and they felt love and satisfaction.  It is the beginning of their growing love for each other, but it is also the beginning of their enormous struggle.

"Not again Moon Byul Yi" A mysterious person has been watching them for too long. 

----

"Stop putting up with your daughter's stupidity" Byul's mother replied, drinking her wine. She and her spouse had been bickering about their daughter for nearly an hour.

"We both know it won't make our daughter happy, come on hon," Mr.Moon says as he massages his wife's shoulder and neck. "Trust your daughter, our companies will survive without the Jungs." 

"My decision is final; stop opposing me; I will not hesitate to tell your daughter what kind of person you are" She risen from her seat and moved closer to her husband. "Honey," she says as she adjusts her husband's ties, "maybe if you hadn't had an affair, I'd still consider you the head of our family; I don't want your daughter to be as stupid as you" 

Mr. Moon froze in his place; he knows his wife better than anyone. He regretted cheating on his wife, despite the fact that they were also from an arranged marriage, but he learned to love her.

"That's what I'm trying to avoid; I don't want my daughter to face the same fate as me," he continued, still attempting to persuade his wife. 

Mr. Moon was startled when the glass of wine almost hit his face, his wife threw the glass of wine onto the wall. 

"What are you trying to say? You were the one who proposed to me; you were just one of my options; I can do worse and you know it; don't test me" His wife left his office.  

He could finally breathe, but, as usual, he couldn't win with his wife.

---

Finally, I got to tell her that I like her, and it turns out she feels the same way. Because of what occurred today, I couldn't help but smile every second. Now I'm looking at my busy girlfriend, who is dressed simply in a huge shirt and pajamas but yet looks stunning. I pulled a chair and took a seat close to her.  

"What are you doing?" I said, resting my chin in my palm and looked at her bare face. This isn't my first time looking at her attentively, but my heart is still racing so fast that it seems I'm not used to it. 

"Trying to write a song, CEOnim" she remarked without looking at me, clearly engaged on her work.

"CEOnim?" I approached her and wrapped my hand around her waist. "We're outside work, yong; call me babe, baby, hon, or whatever you want" 

She glanced at me. I took the opportunity and give her a smacked kiss. 

"YAH!" She softly slapped my arms,  she dislikes being distracted.

"Come on, yong, try calling me "babe"" I said and pull her closer to me, laughing at her annoyed expression. 

"No, later" 

I sighed and let her go. "I can help you with that tomorrow, babe" I offered, and she flushed. I didn't think twice on pulling her chair back and making her to look at me. Her face blushed. I kissed her on the forehead. "You are so adorable, babe." 

"It feels strange" she said as she wrapped her arm around my waist. "However, I am happy" 

"Thank you," I answered gratefully. "I am grateful to have you in my life now; I feel happy and contented yong" I said as I held her hand and stroked the hair that was covering her face. 

"Thank you, too, babe"  

I was flustered, and my heart skipped a beat. "w-what?" 

"Nothing!" she said, sticking her tongue out at me before returning to her work. 

"Say it again!" 

"No"

"Come on, babe!" I said as I kissed her cheeks with the tip of my nose. Getting her attention was a success.

"I couldn't write because you kept distracting me" she grumbles as she walks over to the sofa.

"You look pretty even when you're frustrated" I said as I sat down alongside her.

"You're so annoying" she rolled her eyes at me. 

I laughed at how pretty she is and drew her close to snuggle with me.  

It feels good to cuddle with her; I can fall asleep at any moment now. 

"Byulah, will it be okay if we hide our relationship?" 

"If it makes you feel better, I wouldn't mind" I responded as I kissed her head and caressed her hand.

I also like to keep our relationship a secret at work since I can imagine how the trainees and workers would react, and I don't want my mother to find out about us this early. 

"Byulah, when did you start liking me?" 

"I'm not sure. Maybe the first time we met? You punched my face and it was remarkable. I didn't realize you also caught my heart." 

It was undoubtedly the first time we met. 

"Oh, right! That night, why are you beating up that man? He looks pitiful!" 

"He have done something terrible to me thats why"  I lied. I seriously don't want her to know my horrible doings. 

"Don't get involved in such things, babe, I don't want you to get hurt" 

Her words are melting my heart. 

"It feels unreal, you cuddling with me and calling me 'babe,' I am the happiest today babe," I stroked her cheek and rubbed my nose to hers.

She has taken a comfortable position, her face close to mine. "Me too" she said, gently closing the gap between us. 

Her lips are gentle, and she has a wonderful flavor. 

I sat gently, helping her by holding her waist and not breaking our kiss. Between our kisses, I can feel the heat on my body. Her hands are on my nape, and mine are stroking her waist. My hands appear to have their own life as they move inside the clothes and caress her well-shaped waist. I felt her retract, breaking our kiss.  

"Oh sorry" 

I was about to pull away but she once again kiss me. This time it was aggressive, and I could see the passion in her eyes, which hardened my 'thing'. She bit my lips, causing me to moan. She broke the kiss and laughed at me.

"What the heck" I said, grabbing a pillow to hide my 'thing.' "You're playing a dangerous game, yongsunssi, you really shouldn't do that" 

I am fucking aroused. 

"Sorry, I almost forgot" She's tormenting me and restraining her chuckle right now. 

"All right, yongsunah" I rise from my seat and carry her like a bride. 

"YAHH! I'm sorry! I'm just joking! w-what are you up to?" 

I walked through my bedroom and opened the door with my foot. I carefully place her on my bed and shut the door. 

"W-what are you up to!" she exclaimed hiding her legs with the blanket. 

I sat on the bed and approached carefully. Her face is surprised, she swallowed, and she is sweating.

 I wiped her sweat and kissed her on the lips. "What do you think of me?" I said as I sank into the bed and drew her in for a hug.

"Let's rest, you'll have a busy day tomorrow," I said as I kissed her forehead and hugged her firmly. 

"Goodnight, babe" 

Now, she is mine.

----

"You don't know?" the man sarcastically chuckled as he sipped his whiskey. "I saw them kissing under the rain" 

"Eric, I don't need to do anything, so get lost" Krystal says as she begins to walk away from him. 

"All right, then, I'll do it myself"  He grasped his fist against the glass and drank his frustration.

You will never be happy Moon ByulYi

------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 258 24
Moonbyul is a CEO of Naver Star Co. has been defined as an arrogant boss. He never let his guard down in front of his staff until he met a warm perso...
50.3K 2K 28
Moonbyul, having trained for the police for many years, being the ace in her trainee days. Finally being accepted as a certified police, her goal was...
40.8K 2.1K 35
In a place where social standing is important, there are Top Alphas, Top Omegas, and Top Betas and Yongsun is one of the Top Omegas of the country wh...
50.3K 1.6K 23
Byul and Yongsun had a tough journey at the times of their marriage. They went through a huge heartbreak and pain. Especially at the time, they lose...