His Curse

By disrespectfully_his

More

1
2
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
HIATUS
3
19
20
21
22
23

6

563 10 0
By disrespectfully_his

"Six minutes and twenty nine seconds left before this session ends and you haven't said a word," I raise a brow and stared at my very stubborn student.He looked at me with indifference,the stare so unusually familiar I shifted in my seat uncomfortably.

Megumi sat with his fingers enlaced,hands clasped and a single eyebrow lifted.I had broken the silence just minutes ago and held my own,our staring competition lasting longer than I expected.The kid didn't crack and the thought almost made me smile. "And I was just about to ask how long before this torture ends," his voice echoed throughout the quiet classroom.

"You do realize the more you resist to talk the least likely it is for you to participate in this years games," my eyelids begged me to have them blink but I only dug my fingers into my arms,the blank look we shared so similar but even then,I didn't give up.I was going to win. " I'll have to send you to the Hashi and I don't think you'd like that one bit Mr.Fushiguro."

"Don't call me that," he snapped and narrowed his eyes but not blinking,never blinking. "That's my father so go back to referring to me as Megumi," his jaw clenches as he speaks and I let the notion sink in.One of my most respectful students disrespected me and just that made me anxiously bite my lip.

Megumi hated speaking about his father.

Checkmate.

"You don't like being referred to as a Fushiguro," I state,not ask and lean forward into my desk.I stared at my student opposite me and ran my eyes from his own down to the hand now clenching and unclenching into a tight ball. "I think your father will be disappointed."

"My father is a good for nothing piece of shit.He doesn't care for anything other than himself so your assumption is undoubtedly false," if possible,I watched Megumi tightened his jaw harsher and slowly sat back.His reply was fast,interjecting the moment those words left my mouth. "I am no Fushiguro."

"You're no pure blooded Fushiguro," I correct him.

"I'm Megumi.Just Megumi," he says and with a exasperated sigh,I watched him sit back and listened to him.He turns his head,looking away from me and I return the favor with a winning smirk.

"Why," I ask.

"You just won't give up do you?" he answers.

"I can be equally persistent as I am persuasive," it earns me a soft chuckle just as I watched him slump into the comfortable seat from opposite me.Megumi and I sit in silence for the next couple of minutes but after that,he speaks up again.

"I don't doubt that for a second," I listen to him mumble,crossing my leg over the other and raise a brow at the boy.He was staring at me,his casual indifference look plastered but something so close to sadness flashed in the very corner of his eyes. "He wasn't around much."

I tilt my head,encouraging him to continue and so with a deep clearing of his throat,did he. "He wasn't around at at all when I was living with him.I was cast away,brought to Gojo Sensei and he took care of me ever since."

"I'm aware of what happened Megumi.I'd like to know how this made you feel?" He scoffed at me and shook his head in disbelief instead. "Just give me something kid."

There was a pause and then there wasn't. "I feel nothing."

I casually roll my eyes."You're nineteen years old.You never knew your mother and the only person you loved and depended on dropped you off at the feet of a man you barely knew," I raise a brow and stare at his clenched hand again.His position was calm but deep down I know what I was asking was causing him to unravel feelings he buried deep within.I could sense his inner turmoil. "You want reason and you miss him."

"Miss him?" He scoffs once again and stare at me with bewilderment. "I'd miss the company of that white haired freak more than that good for nothing cunt."

"Your harsh,quick tone and let alone your clenching hands tell me otherwise," his gaze follows mine as we stared at his fingernail digging into his palm.The tips of his fingers turned red and the veins protruded all the way underneath his sleeve. "It's okay if you long for him or long for the reason to why he did what he did."

"I don't care for why he did it," his voice raised and I pulled my lips into a thin line,quite taken a back.Silence filled the entire room once again and Megumi's glare only sharpened on me. "I don't care for something I don't understand.Frankly,I think it's time consuming," he shruggs trying to reel in his composure but we both knew it was too late for that. "And yes,I may think of my mother from time to time and how she'd have the sense to stay with someone like him but I don't care."

"You don't care?" I press.

"I.don't.care.woman," his words had my eyebrows raised for a bit but it only proved my point just right.He was projecting himself onto me and despite him trying to hide his little tremors when I mentioned his parents,he kept his face schooled to perfection.The only things giving him away is the veins running along his pale hands,his raised voice and his shaking state.

"Alrighty-" I shift in my seat ready to speak up again but Megumi quickly interjects before I even get a chance to.I watched his face morph into annoyance,his eyes turning into slimmer slits as he leaned forward.His entire stance turned hostile and all I did was stare up in surprise.

"No I don't think you understand," he practically growls out and slowly rises to his feet.I sit back,unaffected but still so surprised. "If you think that I don't have the mental capacity to perform my best at the annual games then you are surely mistaken.Maki aside,I have an outstanding performance rate so if you think you can insult and ridicule me by bringing up the subject of a low life father to deter me,then you and the entire counsel is fucking ridiculous."

My eyes stay on his and I watch him move with strong strides across my classroom.He casually stuck his hands into his pockets and the moment he stepped out,I stare out into the empty class and raise my voice. "Mr.Fushiguro," he pauses and I feel the daggers he shot me all the way on the side of my head. "I look forward to our next session together and I'm sending you in for eighteen hours in the Hashi as punishment for thinking you can speak to me the way you do."

I raise my head,turning it to look outside into the beautiful gardens surrounding Jujutsu Tech. "I'm not Satoru," and with a final huff,he made his way out of the door,closing it behind him with a soft slam.I held the pencil between my two index fingers,slumped into my rolling chair and let a soft sigh leave my lips.

This proves my point.That despite how strong he is,he has leashed demons and the fact that they're so easy to lure out is concerning.Im afraid Megumi might just take things personal if pushed to.

Fuck,a week more of this.

The rest of the day had turned out even more worrying.Yuji didn't quite have a bond with his grandfather and his parents had always been working but the mere fact that he feels he didn't do anything worthy of living really concerned me.His chivalrous behavior was not just out the good of his heart,but something deeper.

Maki on the other hand flew by faster than I expected.She had one goal and one goal only and I couldn't be more proud.I'd like to believe that I'm close with all my students but I've always known that Maki and I had a special relationship and for some odd reason,she reminded me so much of myself and I had no idea whether it a good or bad thing was.

The very thought had me slumping back into the water,my chin dipped into the rosy scent as the jets bubbled all around me.Was it really okay to think of someone as similar to me?

I was harsh and kept my eyes on the prize at all times,always making sure I was ten steps ahead of everyone that came my way.Always proving something.My eyes fluttered shut and I let out yet another sigh of the day,my muscles unwinding into the hot water while I took one last sip of my champagne. "Jesus.." it came out softly,the last time I ever felt a euphoria equal to this was now a week ago.I don't think I could ever forget how that night started and I know I'd never forget just how it ended.

It felt so filling,stimulating and ever since then,no amount of mastubating to the thought of his rough hands or the feeling of his hot breath tickling my ear,his hips slamming into me as his cock rammed into my pussy and his dirty,obnoxiously rude words degrading me.He was egotistical,racist and so damn incompetent but there was nothing incompetent of how he fucked me.

I let out a shudder,my fingers dipping into my wet hole,my rubbing at the hood of my clit as I bit my lip in agonizing euphoria.I spread my legs wider,my head tipping backward against the tub as my fingers moved faster.

He had no right to rip that amount of screams from me.

He had no right to pound so deeply into my pussy,causing me to see nothing but black and white.Spotted dots clouded my vision just then.

He had no right to do the things he did to me but for some reason,I found myself fucking my pussy to the thought of him doing it over and over.He kept calling me back.

I slipped my digits in further,my slick walls wrapping around my fingers as my heavy shudders,heavy breathing and loud whimpers filled my bathroom.I don't even know his name,fucked him without a condom yet I still allowed him to bend me over his counter and feed his fat cock to my greedy mound.

I could feel him,every inch of him and as I tugged my clit between my fingers,my swollen labia throbbing beneath the hot water,I shut my eyes and arched my back in pleasure.A loud scream wretched from my throat,jerking my body to the side as the champagne glass neatly set on the rim of the tub,simultaneously fell to the ground.

The glass shattered but even then I was too caught up in the orgasm that wrecked through me.I growled in frustration,my teeth gritting as I held my thighs shut.It wasn't the best orgasm I've had,no it didn't even come close to what he made me feel.

What he did to me..

That orgasm was utter shit but it's the only thing that'll do for now.All I need to do is forget about him,ride out this weird sex jolly train and get back into my normal head space.The head space I had before I let that bear of a man-correction that beast of a man ruin me.

I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling,letting out a exasperated sigh.It wasn't till I heard the soft meow of a cat that made me turn my head and stare at the little cutie at the foot of the bathroom door. "Nekoma were you watching me this entire time?" she responded with the tilt of her head,her tail slowly swinging.

"I thought we had this conversation.I thought we spoke about boundaries and how we should respect them," I slowly stood up,grabbing the towel and wrapping it around my body. "You just don't get it do you?"

Meow

"Don't give me that attitude.You're lucky I love you," dodging the champagne glass scattered on the ground,I made my way into my joined bedroom but not before picking Nekoma up and heading down the hallway for the kitchen.

"Twenty minutes of mastubation," the fridge doors shut and he turns around,that menacing smirk on his face as he held the canned whipped cream,remnants of it spread out onto his cheek.I drop Nekoma from my arms and freeze like a deer caught in headlights. "Bet I could make you cūm faster than that."

Embarrasement spread not only to my cheeks but all the way down to my chest.The only thing keeping it covered is my towel.My stomach churned and I held onto my towel tighter,not wanting it to fall. "What the fuck are you doing here!?" Nekoma scatters across the kitchen floor,her body bumping into her bowl of water causing an entire mess along with my loud,unappealing scream at none other than motherfucking Satoru.

                                  ◇

Sorry for the late update[i think this was a filler too].I have a final exam tomorrow so the next update will be doubles [if i have the brain and finger capacity].Didn't wanna go extreme with this mastubation scene.Maybe you lot can suggest what you'd want from Toji in this book.

A pool or hot tub scene

Edging

Maybe something cute idk.

Lmk in the comment section to this specific chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
66.4K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
270K 6.1K 58
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
41.8K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...