Second Chance (Taekook)

بواسطة My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... المزيد

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89

CHAPTER - 61

1.8K 100 25
بواسطة My_IntrusiveThoughts

'Feisty Peach'

"Let's get your wounds treated baby."

_______________________________________________

Jeongguk carried Taehyung to his car and ordered Soobin to call the hospital, so that everything would be ready till the time they reach there.

He gently put Taehyung on the passenger seat and started driving the car.

"Ggukie, why are you driving so slow?" Taehyung couldn't help but ask when he saw Jeongguk driving at such a slow speed and the answer he received was enough to make him forget about the pain.

"The road is bumpy, Love. Your abdomen must be hurting. If I drive faster then it will hurt more."

"My caring Ggukie." Taehyung muttered under his breath but Jeongguk still heard it and smiled.

Soon they reached the nearby hospital. Jeongguk again picked up Taehyung and went inside where he met Soobin, who had already prepared everything. He instructed Jeongguk who quietly followed him and then after reaching the room he carefully laid Taehyung on the bed.

"Hello Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim. I would appreciate if everyone except patient leave the room, so I can check my patient more attentively." Doctor greeted them professionally. 

Jeongguk gazed down towards Taehyung when the other squeezed his hand and gave him an assuring smile. After remaining silent for few seconds, he nodded and kissed Taehyung's forehead and left the room.

Jeongguk was standing outside the room, patiently waiting for doctor to come out when he received a call from Yoongi.

"Hyung."

"Did you found Taehyung?" Yoongi asked as soon as he heard Jeongguk's voice.

"Hmm."

"Good. When are you coming back then?"

"We are in hospital."

"What? Why?" Yoongi questioned alarmingly making Jimin raise his eyebrows in question as he was standing beside him to know about his friend's whereabouts.

"Taehyung is injured."

"Want me to come there?" Yoongi inquired as he had already picked up his car keys.

"No need Hyung. i am here. If it is something serious then I am taking him to Seoul.

I will talk to you later Hyung. Doctor just exited the room." Jeongguk ended the call when he saw doctor coming out of the room.

"How is he?"

"Nothing to worry Mr. Jeon, Mr Kim is fine. His stomach do have some bruises, so we checked for any sign of internal injury or bleeding but there were none. Right now one nurse is putting gel on the bruises. Then you can go inside." Doctor informed. 

"Can he go back? Or do he need to stay here?" he inquired. 

"Yeah he can go back. Just make sure he doesn't apply much pressure on his stomach while sleeping. I will also suggest that he should eat light food for next few days. I would recommend the gel which he will have to apply in the morning till he has bruises." and with that doctor excused himself.

After some time nurse also came out and said

"You can visit the patient now."

As soon as Jeongguk heard those words he went inside the room.

"Are you okay baby?"

"I am fine Ggukie. It's just some bruises."

"President sir." Soobin's hesitated voice came from outside of room as he knocked at the door.

"Come in."

"President sir, here is what you ordered." he replied while handing bag to Jeongguk.

"You can go and please prepare the documents for Tae's discharge."

"Sure president sir." with that Soobin left, leaving the couple alone.

"What is it Ggukie?" Taehyung asked as he pointed at the bag.

"Pork soup, Love. You have to eat something to take medicine." Jeongguk replied as he was pouring soup in the bowl.

"But I just ate." Taehyung whined.

"I know baby but doctor said to feed you this before giving you medicine. Just half bowl." Jeongguk coaxed him.

"Feed me." came the demanding reply from Taehyung. Jeongguk chuckled and fed him.

Taehyung was talking to Jimin after taking his medicine, assuring his friend to go to sleep as he is okay now.

"Mimi, I am completely fine and moreover Ggukie is with me. You go and take rest."

"But I want to see you."

"You can see me tomorrow, Chim. I know you are worried about me, but your own health is also important. So, I better not see you awake when I reach there."

"Fine. You won." Jimin replied, defeated.

"Good Night, Chim." and with that Taehyung cut the call.

"Baby, all the papers are ready. Shall we go?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yes. I want to sleep in my fluffy bed."

Jeongguk chuckled and picked Taehyung up when the other made the grabby hand towards him.

"One day you would get tired of carrying me around." Taehyung commented as he tighten his hold around Jeongguk.

"Never, I will not get tired of anything related to you." came the determined reply making him smile. He rewarded Jeongguk with a peck and laid his head on his shoulders.

*******

At the hotel

"Bye." Jimin said as he ended the call after talking to Taehyung.

"Well I hope you are satisfied now." Yoongi drawled mockingly.

"Shut up. I was just concerned for my friend."

"Hmm."

Then there was silence which was broken by Yoongi as he said,

"It's almost midnight."

"Oh! What would I do without your astute observation skills?" Jimin replied with a fake admiration.

"I could do without that sass, Peach."

"That's like separating corruption from the Government. Just doesn't happen. I come with sass. And what did you just called me?" Jimin turned to face Yoongi.

"You didn't visited doctors after last time. Should I book appointment now? I know some good doctors." Yoongi concernedly asked.

"You really has talent of giving people headache with your talks." Jimin muttered as he shook his head.

"Well truth hurts." Yoongi shrugged.

"Well Truth hurts." Jimin mimicked.

"Ah! Maturity with age surely missed you, Peach. Why I daresay you've regressed in that matter?" Yoongi questioned as he looked at Jimin.

"I'll will show you regression." Jimin charged towards him but was pulled tightly towards Yoongi who caged him in his arms.

"I'm touched that you think you can-" He was cut off in the middle of his sentence when Jimin bit his biceps. He freed Jimin from his hold as rubbed the area where Jimin bit.

"Oh! Shut up, will you? No one cares about that. What I care about is my damn head, which is about to burst. So I am going to sleep." With that Jimin started walking towards his room when he suddenly turned around and warned Yoongi,

"And never try to touch to me again."

"We will see who will touch whom, Peach."

"You!!!!! I hope you trip over some earthworms and drown in your own superiority. God I can't stand you." And with that he entered the hotel room.

Yoongi chuckled seeing him disappearing as he murmured

'You sure are something, Feisty Peach.'

*****

With Taekook

Jeongguk carried the now sleeping Taehyung to his room and made him sleep on the bed. He caressed his hairs while admiring the sleeping baby. Taehyung shifted in his sleep making him pause his movements. Then he laid pillows around Tae to make sure Taehyung don't put pressure on his stomach till he come back after showering.

Half an hour later, after he took his bath and changed he picked up his phone and called Soobin who was almost sleeping.

"Yes President Sir." he sleepily replied.

"I want that man who hurt my baby in my farm house when I reach Seoul. Make sure to treat his wounds first. Because he will receive some new there." and ended the call, successfully awakening the Soobin who gulped after listening to him.

Jeongguk got inside the covers and gently pulled Taehyung in his embrace

"How can I let someone go when they tried to harm you my love?"

Unknown to everything, Taehyung smiled as he snuggled in his arms more.

__________________________________________________

Here is the chapter.

How was it? Let me know your thoughts.

This was just a sweet and fluffy chapter. Isn't it? Yeah if we ignore Jeongguk's last sentence.

Thank you so much for reading.♥️♥️

Hope you stay safe and healthy <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.5K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
192K 9.5K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
783K 32.3K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
1.9M 82.3K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...