Fire and Silk

By MissShanya

Zoe Myers never drank, she gave her best friend speeches on why alcohol is bad for you and what could happen... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Epilogue
The Hunters

Chapter Nineteen

93 3 0
By MissShanya

"Is sex dirty? Only when it's being done right." - Woody Allen

_____________

AFTER a year of trying to fuck another guy the way Price did to me a year ago today; i finally had the man at my fingertips again. This time things were different, last year i didn't know him at all and it was a simple one night stand but this time; we had been on a date, flirted for weeks and i saw him everyday. This time there were feelings added to the forbidden mix, he had been craving this as much as i had. All of his words he has spoken to me over the past two months have so much meaning that i now understand. I had been pushing him away because of his profession but i should of realised how lucky i was to have someone like him pushing so hard to get me. Million dollars to a charity and paying off someone heaps of money to stay away from me after he threatened my life; he had been looking out for me from the start and i was so blind to realise how much he actually cared for me. Even after technically knowing me for a few weeks, we had much more to learn about each other.

He pushes me against the wall; hot kisses trailed along my neck up to my jawline and soon enough the long awaited kiss. With haste he presses his lips against mine; our tongues colliding with hunger as if we hadn't been kissed in years. He presses me against the wall, he grabs my bare thigh and pulls it up against his hip and digs his bulge into me. We pull apart for a moment i turn around so he can unzip my dress, he unzips it quickly and leaves it on the ground; i step out of my dress and he eyes my body.

I had forgotten about not wearing underwear because of the slit in my dress; he gets to his knees, his mask still on as he presses his mouth against my pussy. My head hits the wall, my hands in his hair as his tongue glides against my clit slowly teasing me; he pushes a finger inside of me whilst licking my clit. I moan loudly, pulling his hair as my orgasm builds inside of me. His tongue works magically against my pussy; slowly easing himself in and out as he build me up to my climax.

"Fuck," I groan; as i'm about to finish his fingers leave and so does his mouth. He stands up his hand wrapping around my throat as he slams my back into the wall.

"I want you to cum on my dick," he growls, "Do you understand?" I nod which makes his eyes darken, "Words."

"Yes," I choke out, he smirks undoing his belt with one hand without his eyes leaving mine.

"We have fifteen minutes left," he says, "Let's make it worth it."

His hands dig into my waist as he picks me up; my legs automatically wrapping around his body. I grab his hair and pull it as i trail my lips against his jawline, he groans out my ass hitting something cool as i'm placed down onto the marbled bathroom bench. He pulls me near the edge, his left hand digging into my skin as he uses his other hand to grab his dick to press against my clit. I bite my lip as he stares into my eyes before he slams his dick into my pussy; i scream out and grip the edge of the bench and he pushes in and out hard.

"Fuck," I moan out; his hand grabs onto my boob and he squeezes, twirling my nipple in between his fingers sending a volt through my body. He reaches down in between us and rubs my clit as he pushes himself deeper into my body.

"This is for assuming i was fucking other women," he pulls out and slams himself into me; i'm pushed backwards slightly so he grabs me and pulls me forward, "This is for teasing me on the paintball field."

He rubs his finger against my clit, my climax close and he stops before smacking it. I gasp out and he brings his hand up pulling on my curls; he pushes his mouth to mine devouring me. His tongue works against mine, deepening the kiss by pressing the back of his hand against my head. I work my hands against his back, forcefully pulling him into me.

"Harder," i whisper; he slams into me and grabs my throat.

"Louder," he demands.

My eyes roll into the back of my head as he slams into me once more meeting my g-spot, "Harder."

In seconds i'm lifted from the sink; spun around and my hands are pressed against the sink. He lined himself up, gripping my ass bringing his hand out he lays a loud smack against my cheek. I moan out, another smack jolts me forward. He presses his dick back inside of me; every thrust slams me against the counter top; my nipples hardening on the cold bench. With every thrust comes with another smack to my ass, leaving it red raw. He groans when i moan out his name loudly.

"Cum for me baby girl," he demands; he thrusts into me harder hitting my g-spot. He fills me completely, fitting inside of me like the perfect puzzle piece. Tingles spread across my body as i feel my stomach fizzle as i come close to completion.

"Oh my god," i moan out as i'm pushed over the edge; he slams into me two more times riding out my climax before he falls onto my back finishing inside of me.

"Stand up," i do as i'm told and i turn around watching him with dazed eyes, my professor moves away from me and walks to the corner of the bathroom.

He takes a paper towel and gets to his knees in front of me wiping away the wetness that dripped down my leg, his cum ran down my thigh and i had thanked the lords for being on birth control since I was sixteen. After he helps me fix myself up he gets dressed; i watch as his abs are covered up by his shirt. Gulping at the thought of him defiling me in this bathroom with his mask on, i would be thinking about this for the next few weeks. He looks at me with a small smile, how can someone who can fuck me so rough look at me with such an adorable smile. I turn to the mirror and fix my makeup; brush my hair out with my fingers and i ensure my dress is sitting properly on my body.

"You look beautiful," he speaks stepping behind me coming into my view through the mirror, he pushes my hair to the side and leaves a kiss on my neck, "We better go out to your friends."

Before i could stop myself i turn to him, "What are we?" for a moment i regret asking the question but it slipped from my drunk mouth; concern flashes in his eyes.

"We?" He asks before it clicks into his head, "We are whatever you are comfortable with."

I sigh leaning against the sink, "I don't want to stop you if you want to sleep with other women, i understand that you are very attractive and probably have ladies throwing themselves at you and you could change your mind and want someone your ag-."

"You," he shuts me up, "All i want is you Zoe." I look down at my feet, his hand comes up underneath my chin and he leans down kissing me gently, "It's up to you what you want us to be because i have already made up my mind."

"What if-."

He growls, "Zoe i've been thinking about you for god knows how long, theres no what ifs. I know what i want and that's you."

"You're my professor," I remind him, "How do we work around that? And no you aren't quitting." He enjoyed it and i wasn't going to be the reason he quits.

He whispers, "No one has to know, you can tell Penny and Jackson if you can trust them but i have no worries about us being a secret even though i would rather be exclusive for the reasons of other men but i can easily kill them if they touch you."

I laugh, "You can't kill every guy that touches me."

"Want to make a bet?" He says seriously, "You're mine Zoe and no one touches what is mine."

I nod not wanting to anger him, "Okay."

"So what is it that you want?" He asks; his mask slightly crooked. I lift my hands up and fix it up with a smile.

"I want to be yours," I tell him, for the longest time my mind had been occupied by the thought of Price; maybe the whole time these feelings had sat deeply in the back of mind. Whether it was a small crush or more, now he was stood in front of me fixing the buttons on his shirt and was now mine, "And if anyone touches you i'll kill them." I joke.

He raises an eyebrow, "Wouldn't have it any other way baby girl."

I smile, "Let's go see my friends River."

"What are you going to do when Penny suggests a double date and i can't wear a mask?" He asks as he pushes the bathroom door open looking around before grabbing my arm and pulling me out with him, i hadn't thought about Penny and Jackson now knowing who 'River' is.

I shrug, "I'll have to lie my ass off."

"You could always tell them about us?" He asks; i wanted to laugh but soon realised he wasn't joking.

"No no way," I tell him, "Penny would kill me."

He laughs, "Tell them whenever you want."

"Thank you," I tell him; it was nice to not be forced to do things and he was happy enough to stay a secret for as long as i needed. It will suck but i'm sure it would be worth it.

We approach Jackson, Penny and Zac who look towards us already shoving shots in our faces, i hesitantly take two and throw them back the liquid running down my throat. It was funny to think that Price had just railed me in the bathroom and now we had to act normal in front of my friends; Bailey my other friend approaches and stands next to Price who steps a bit closer to me.

"Who's this fine drink of water?" She slurs.

"That's Zoe's date," Penny responds.

Bailey grins and tries to touch Price's chest, "So he's single?" He soon wraps his hand around her wrist and gently removes her hand.

"As of five seconds ago no," he tells her, "So if you want to keep your hands off me because i'm not sure what Zoe is capable of."

"Oh shit," Bailey says, "Sorry Zo."

I laugh, "It's fine."

"Oh fuck off," I hear Penny groan, "Who invited her?"

I turn and follow her eye sight to see Delilah stood on the dance floor talking to someone, when the group of people blocking who she was speaking to move i see Randy. They seemed to be in a heated conversation, i grab Price's hand and squeeze it. My pulse began to race at the sight of Randy; i hadn't seen him in so long. Price must of realised who i had spotted because he instantly grabs me turning me back around to Penny and pushes me in front of him not letting go of my hand.

"Why the fuck are they here?" I ask Jackson, he shrugs looking over my shoulder.

"They weren't invited," he replies, "I promise."

"Do you want to go?" Penny asks, Price squeezes my hand and leans his chin against my shoulder.

"I can take you back to mine," he says.

"No," I reply to the both of them, "Let's not let them ruin tonight, more drinks and let's cut the cake."

They all nod happily getting more shots, while my back was to Penny and Price; Zac at my side as we ordered a few drinks i listened in on their conversation.

"River, your voice sounds really familiar."

"Oh really?" I hear Price reply, "I don't think we have ever met previously."

Penny hums, "Maybe we've had a short meeting in the pass."

"Possibly," he responds, Zac nudges me and leans in to whisper in my ear.

"How long are you going to keep it a secret from her? You realise it would hurt her more when she finds out you didn't tell her."

"What are you talking about?" I ask him; looking at him confused. He looks at me with a 'are you serious' look.

"River," he motions his head, "I'm not stupid and i understand your need to keep it low-key but i'm sure Pen would understand."

Of course Zac would notice, he hung out with Price heaps when they were all friends with Randy and i'm pretty sure they continue to hang out without Randy. I sigh and pick up my coke and whiskey turning to him.

"I'll tell her," I look at Penny for a moment, "Just not tonight."

"She loves you," he says before i can step away, "I promise she will be happy for you."

I smile at him, "Thanks Zac."

"Birthday girl," Delilah's voice sends a chill up my spine, i look at Penny and Price and ignore Delilah, "I got you a present."

I step forward placing myself behind Price who defensively stands in front of me, I watch Delilah eye him up with a smirk, "What do you want Delilah?" Penny snaps standing in front of Price, "You aren't welcomed here."

"Nice to see you to Pen," Delilah laughs, "But i'm here to see the birthday girl."

"Fuck off Delilah," I say to her; her eyes snap to me like a crazy person.

A vicious smile appears on her face, "Randy misses you, actually here comes my present now."

I look to the right and Randy is walking towards us; my pulse was raising remember him choking me on the bed threatening to kill my dad and Penny. As instinct the adrenaline running through my veins i push away from Price and walk up to Randy keeping him away from my friends.

"Get the fuck out of here Randy," I spit in his face, "Now."

He looks over my shoulder with a smirk, "Aw ain't that sweet, Zoe and her Pro-."

My fist connects with his cheek shutting him up before he could say anything further, he laughs and presses his hand to his cheek, "You're psychotic."

"You love me for it sweetheart," Randy reaches his hand out to touch me but a large hand wraps around his arm and pulls it back harshly.

Randy falls to his knees while Price holds his arm behind Randy's back bending it in a way a arm should never bend, "Fucking let go prick." Price gets low still holding his arm in the right place and whispers something in Randy's ear that makes his face change colour.

Matt

"I said if you ever touched her again you'd regret it," I whisper in Randy's ear; his body tensing because he knew exactly what i was capable of. In my ear Barry confirms the kill i smirk, "Your father needs to invest in better guards because we just took out your right hand man and i'm pretty sure that means your step-brother as well."

"You didn't," Randy hisses getting in my face, "My father will fucking kill you."

I laugh at him, "Good luck with that, now leave before I have my men kill another and don't ever fucking come near Zoe again." With an extra twist of the arm i hear a snap, "Don't make a sound, smile and leave."

I can hear his breath rising up and down fast, i release his arm and he stands smiling at everyone and motioning Delilah to follow him. I grab Zoe and press her against my chest, her body relaxes like it does every time. I'm glad she felt safe with me even through i know she could handle herself; but she had no idea what she put herself into when it came to Randy's family. I made a reminder to myself to enforce some guards to keep a closer eye on Zoe whenever i wasn't with her; since Randy and Delilah won't leave her alone she'll keep digging herself a hole if she continues to punch them. Randy's Father's mob is nothing compared to mine, hell I could fucking kill every single one of them with just my fists but they had a good foundation built.

"Nice punch," I tell Zoe.

I could feel her heart racing so i pushed her against me more and wrapped my arm around her chest; i press my lips against the top of her head and hug her tightly. As a Price we were known to be killing machines, we hardly let other people in. My parent's families were enemies, they fell in love and my father wouldn't stop until he had her so he made a deal to bring the families together to create a bigger mob and a bigger legacy for their children to come.

In our line of work there's a lot of death, so when Randy's family burnt down one of our homes my mother and father were trapped inside killing them. Luckily for me i was pulled out by one of the staff members only suffering a scar to my face from a falling beam; i was fifteen and i can still remember the screams. Not much was left and i was automatically given the duties of being the boss; so i took it and worked us back up and now we were the strongest; minus Zoe's father's mob.

My father's disappointed loomed over my head when i first saw Zoe, he always ensured that i'd never date anyone unless i was married to them via arrangement through my parents. They wanted to keep tradition of bringing mobs together in order to build a strong foundation; but i couldn't help myself. Zoe was a breath of fresh air; i had never felt anything for a woman (and i have had my fair share) but i knew the obsession had started the first time i saw her. I had to have her, my selfishness wouldn't allow me to live without her and now she was wrapped in my arms and mine.

"We can thank my dad for teaching me how to defend myself," Zoe laughs, "I can't believe that just happened, what did you say to him?"

Zoe knew a small part of my work which was that it was dangerous -because of the said deaths and killings- i know most families didn't tell their children about their jobs. Some to leave their children out of it until they were a certain age and others because they had no interest in passing on their legacy.

"Just the usual shit," I tell her, "Nothing for you to worry about baby girl."

I know one things for sure and that was i had no plans on telling her what her father really was; that was up to him and even if that meant me lying or avoiding the truth to her then i will to respect her fathers choices. There was no way in hell i would cross Mr Myers; besides myself he was the most feared and i know he loved his daughter.

"Okay we need to drink and loosen up," Penny suggest, "Zac get the shots, Zo let's go fucking shake our asses."

Zoe is taken from my arms, she looks over her shoulder and smiles at me as her best friend pulls her to the dance floor; I turn and stand next to Zac at the bar; his judging eyes on me.

"What is it?" I ask him.

I see Zac shaking his head at the corner of my eye, "You're really dating your student? I knew you had an obsession with her but damn."

"I'm not obsessed," I comment, "Besides you're the one that fell in love with your mission."

Glancing at him i catch him longing looking at Penny, his eyes snap back to mine when he hears my snicker, "Yeah well so did you."

"Whatever," I grab two shots from the bartender, "We need to do something about the Greens."

"Randy's dumb for getting so bold," Zac says, "We might just have to kill them and see what his father does."

I shrug, "I'm not scared of the Greens," I look at Zoe as she happily dances with Penny, "At least we don't have to worry about Myers anymore."

"Yeah because your dating his fucking daughter you dickhead," Zac laughs, "You're just lining yourself up to get killed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 3K 55
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...
498K 10.6K 31
"Your sarcasm is cute, but you don't have to use it so often." He was smiling. "This is a pretty open place to meet your student." "Which is true."...
507K 8.3K 56
She's just a normal girl going into her senior year of high school. She has parents who aren't ever really there. But she has the perfect grades and...
13.5K 323 56
Eli is like everybody, a normal senior high school student who wanted to make her last year in high school memorable. She's dealing with some emotion...