Fate/Other Half

By ActuallySatan10

"In a world ful of amazing People, you being the most Normal makes you the most Amazing." A Savior and a Sove... More

Trailer
Prolouge
The Girl From The Digital World
Journey in the Digital Forest, and the Green-Robed Anti-Hero.
Sovereign's Search Begin
El Draco, and a Blinding Light
Shower Thoughts
Interlude 1
Archer of Velber
Millennium Capital
A Fated Meeting
Becoming One as a Blinding Light
ARC 1: Epilogue
Arc 1.5: Prologue
Arc 1.5: "A Normal Person"
Arc 1.5: Promotion, and the Voice of an Idol
Arc 1.5: Trump Card and First Name.
Arc 1.5: Epilogue
*How This Story Started*
Arc 2 Teaser

The Boy from the Blank Slate World

259 10 1
By ActuallySatan10

?/?/?

?:?

She is just a student.

She is just a normal person.

Going through her school days normally, she always walks down the same path to school every day, she talks to her friends every time she's in school. She is not a loner, she is friendly and has a good number of friends. She is happy.

She is happy….

But …

She is too blank to realize it.

That is until one day.

When she wakes up.

Something Feel off

Until she finally Realize it

Her whole world shatters in an instant.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: The Boy from the Blank Slate World

____________________________________________________________________________

“Saviour” POV

10/10/2030

7:48

I open my eyes to see the rays of light in my eyes, it’s so bright that I need to cover my eyes with my arms. Trying to get up, I can't for some reason, it feels like my body is weightless as if like that time I wake up and Merlin does something in my body.

That Dream…What was that?

Upon Realizing my situation I finally remembered it. I was just sleeping back in my room in the Wondering Sea, then suddenly I was falling from the sky, it’s like back in Shimousa, the difference here is that I have no companion, whatsoever when this happens in the past I always have either a rogue servant helping me or someone directly calls for me to help them.

But this is different, not only is that there are no servants I can see or that no one actually summoned me directly, or maybe someone does but they are not here.

I finally get up and look at my surroundings it seems like I was in some kind of forest, I walk forward and touch the tree feeling the hardness of the wood, it’s real but when I look at the sky I finally see it clearly.

There is something in the sky, it’s like the Lostbelt 3’s great wall, but there are a bunch of 1s and 0s in the sky it reminds me of the movies I watch back home.

Home…..

A familiar word escape from my mouth, when did I last say that word. Home. For some reason it feels foreign to me, a word used casually in the modern-day now feels like it’s been a long time since I said it.

How long was it?

The sweet feeling of coming home.

And someone saying “Welcome Back”

No no no it’s not time to think about it, what's important right now is that I find out why I’m here.

I look again into the sky to see a bunch of numbers, where did I see this one before.

Jugging my memories I tried to think back to why this is so familiar.

A world where it’s like a computer…..a bunch of codes……

That’s it the is exactly like Seraph!

The Seraph Singularity if I remember correctly, happened a year ago after we solve the Shinjuku one. BB brought me into that world and fought Kiara as Beast III/R.

What BB…?

Could it possibly be BB is the one to send me here? BB likes to make pranks but can be serious when she needed to be, so is it possible that BB was the one who sent me here.

“BB are you the one to send me here?” I mutter to myself and look down I caught a glimpse of a bracelet on my left wrist.

That’s it! How stupid am I, I completely forgot that I have the communication device from Chaldea, but seeing my situation it’s probably useless, since no one is still contacting me, but it’s worth the shot? I push the button on the Bracelet and tried to call.

“ Da Vinci! Are there? Mash? Holmes? Sion? Director?” I keep calling names but no answer, so I guess I’m alone huh. Hardly the first time this ever happened to me, but I guess I’m used to someone being at my side right now and talking things out. Then I have one idea and hope it works.

“BB! Are you there?! I know you like pranks and forcing me some things?! So yes I’m gonna say it! I need you BB! I need your help! I need you right now!”

.

.

.

.

.

.

No Answer, I guess my theory of BB being the one to send me here is debunked huh. Man, what am I going to do now?

What am I going to do?

How can I not realize that, yes I’m a master of many servants, but did I do something to make think that I’m worthy to be the master of many servants?

Yes, I saved the world, that’s a worthy achievement, but it’s not like I did it alone I have much help from my Servants, Chaldea, and Mash I couldn't do anything without them. 

I saved the world with them, and I’m happy about that, but still why do they even respect me?

I know Gilgamesh’s reasons and some of them, but what about the others. Because if they see something in me that’s worth respect then what is it?

Is it because I’m nice? Almost everyone can be nice.

Is it because I never give up? You can say that to the majority of humanity.

Then what is it? What’s so special about me? I’m just a normal person.

That’s right…

I’m just a normal person.

I’m not a hero, I never was…

I’m not as smart or cunning as him…

I don’t have special eyes like her…

I’m not a powerful being just like her…

I’m not a professional martial artist like him…

Nor am I an assassin like that bastard…

But more importantly…

I can never be as great as him .

I shake my head to erase those thoughts, I don’t know why but after returning from the British Lostbelt, I always go down to those self-destructive thoughts, is it because of what I see in the Garden of Lostwill?

Anywho I started to move and began searching for something, anything, just to see a clue on what kind of world this is. Because If this is really like Seraph then there are bound to be enemies in here.

I keep walking hoping and praying that the way I am waking forward to is closer to getting out of this forest. Then suddenly, I saw a thing.

It was kinda like a bull with no head, not only that it’s like a bunch of blocks just put together, there is no mistaking, what I’m seeing right now is like the enemies and mobs we fight back then in the Seraph Singularity. Lost in my thoughts I see the bull heading towards and avoided it, falling in my butt but I quickly get up. It’s fast that’s for sure. I just nearly avoid it in the last second seeing this I prefer this time when out of nowhere.

Five more have appeared out of nowhere.

WHAT?! What the hell?!

Just my luck since like were going to do it again huh.

“Mash! Get ready for battle!” I yell, but there is no answer, confused, I look around to see no one but me and the bulls. That is when it hit me, how the hell can I forget that I'm alone here. Looking distracted the bull charged at me. I avoided one, but…

RAM

GAH-!

…Another one rammed through my back.

I cough up blood, I was on the floor still coughing up more blood and I only have things in my mind.

It hurts it hurts it hurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurts.

The feeling of the pain in my back is like a hammer repeatedly slamming in my back, The pain feels like torching up my backbone, It hurts, it hurts so much. the last thing that happened to me is back in America when a cannonball directly shot at me, I still feel the feeling of dying back then knowing that I will die while feeling large amounts of pain. How long ago was it 2 years?

It doesn’t matter, many things come running down my mind on how dependent I am on Mash and the other servants I have.

Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!

I’m so useless why am I so useless, can’t even have a magecraft to fight back–

That’s it Magecraft, I can use my mystic code right now, why am I forgetting things now?

I get up despite the pain I am feeling in my back gritting my teeth I make a gun motion in my hand, when suddenly two of the bulls come rushing at me, I avoided them, but as a result, it ends up hurting my already injured back.

It hurts, that’s what I kept repeating in my mind but I still push through and look at them.

I’m noticing a pattern here, the bull after attacking seems to stop for a while the first one attack the then followed by the other two one when I avoided and the one who ram my back, and now two try to attack me which leaves the last bull.

And true to my words, I see the last bull attack and I avoided it, feeling the pain in my back I endure it as best as I can, there are all on standby and If I am correct then it’s not long before the first bull will try to attack as well.

I took a position and pointed at them by hand which is now like a gun, and feeling the mystic code doing it’s work, a ball of blue energy is being formed at the end of my index finger.

I will defeat you, all of you, with my only weapon at my disposal right now, I aimed.

I will not let you kill me here.

I still have to return home!

That’s why…

I can’t lose yet..!

I’m going to defeat all of you and live another day!

And with my command, I was about to unleash it but before that happens, a flash of red light came from my finger, and then the ball of energy grew massive, pushing away the confusion I shot at them and say one word.

“GANDR!”

I release the ball of energy and it hit them and a big, but not, so big explosion happened taking the 6 off the bulls, while I get sent back flying a bit but I regained my balance.

After a few seconds, the smoke caused by the attack slowly disappeared, and I see the six bulls on the ground, they all disappeared with a dark color of what I presumed was a bunch of codes or data.

I started to get up feeling the danger go away but I lost my balance, I feel my consciousness fading.

Why..? Am I that tired of fighting?

Damn I’m so weak

Before losing my consciousness I saw a person running toward me.

Ahh, I hope that they are here to help me rather than kill me… 

____________________________________________________________________________

I see her panic...

She doesn’t know what to do…

Of course, she doesn’t…

With no recollection of what happened, she panic…

Why is she here?

Who is she?

She kept thinking this to herself.

But then suddenly she sees a male student following a blonde guy, feeling suspicious she followed what she didn’t expect is the two of them passing through what looks like a normal wall, feeling curious she once again followed them.

When she passed through there is no sight of the two students, only what seems like a lifesize puppet and wormhole of some kind. Not knowing what to do, she sees the puppet and takes it with her for protection.

As she enters it looks like some kind of dungeon that has a resemblance to the dungeons I saw back in the Seraph Singularity, no scratch that, it’s the same structure and same dungeon back in the Seraph.

She kept going deeper, and deeper, before finally reaching what seems like a gate there, she saw another puppet when suddenly the same puppet she saw, stood up and become hostile, fear run across her whole body and she uses the puppet to fight.

She did anything so she won’t die, but being inexperienced in fighting, become her downfall the puppet she brought along got destroyed, and the hostile one attacked her piercing her chest.

She falls clutching her wounded stomach on the floor, and when she looks around she saw it, many students trying and died doing the same thing as her.

I want to help, I want to rush there and help her and check if she's ok, but I can’t do anything, it’s like my whole body I stuck in one place right now.

But, she never gives up, she still wants to live, and she, with all her power, begins to declarer that she still wants to live.

And what happened next is a voice calling out to her, calling her worthy, and a bright light appeared and immerging from that light is a familiar figure…

Nero..?

____________________________________________________________________________

10/10/2030

13:11

I open my eyes, digesting what I saw in my dreams right now.

What was that…?

I dream of someone I didn’t know, who is that person? I ask myself that question, but I suddenly remember appearing out of nowhere.

Is that Nero’s previous master?

I think I heard in the past about Nero mentioning a master she deeply cared about back then

Shaking my head I look at my surroundings, I am in what I can presume is a cabin in the woods, I raised my body and began to stretch, then I notice something.

My back injury, it’s gone, It’s already healed. There is no pain left.

Yes, my back is a bit stiffy but not hurting, unlike before.

What is going on I look down to collect my thoughts but I notice something.

A silver ring with a ruby jewel is on my right hand’s ring finger. Where did I get this?

Trying to jugged my memory, I remember seeing a bright red light when I was fighting those bulls, is that when it appeared?

Now that I think about it, the gandr I unleash is far too powerful to be a normal one, and I recall that when I unleashed it there is a bright red light that happened, is it because of these rings?

Trying to make sense of it, I hear the door open, and there I see an Old man, it seems like he was in his 60s, but something feels off with him. He looks like a human, but…

He doesn’t feel like one.

“It seems like you’re awake young man, I saw you on the ground back in the forest, I thought you died or something, how did you even fall asleep there in the first place?” He asks, though what he asking me questions is normal, after all, he saw me dozing off in the middle of the forest and seems kinda fishy. But the way he asks me feels off, it sounds too natural, like to the point of programmatic.

“Oh, I was lost back in the forest and can’t remember anything.” I played the part of being amnesiac, since I don’t have a good answer I’ll just play pretend for a while to get at least.

“Oh Really, then tell me, what is the last thing you remember before falling asleep?” He asks me again, ignoring the fact that, I, a stranger who he found in the middle of the forest sleeping. To a normal person that sounds suspicious, is he just that nice?

“Umm, I think I was attacked by this bull-like creature, and one of them hit me so I passed “ I answer truthfully, and when I look at the old man he still has the natural look and smile he wears, it’s kinda creepy really.

“Well young that, can’t be possible attack programs can’t be out there, all the attack programs are back in the dungeon, where many Wizards are training and fighting them,” He said to me, Wizards? Do you mean Mages? Forgetting the detail for a moment, I process what he said to me.

Those Attack Programs, as the Old man called it, were supposed to be in some kind of dungeon where many Mages, but in this case, Wizards are fighting. Then why were those things out there in the first place? Did something happen to hope to find the answer, but I have non.

“O-Oh then I guess I just knock my head hard that I passed out, haha” I laugh awkwardly, that’s the best answer I can say right now, with so little knowledge I have in this world, I have no idea what to say, do, or anything.

The best I can do for now is learn the ways of this world.

____________________________________________________________________________

10/15/2030

19:01

Fice days have passed since then, as a repayment, I began to help the old man in his work mainly cutting woods, at first I am horrible at it, but after showing me the way I get it easily done.

There are a few things I learn but mainly the one that got my attention is that the Old Man is an NPC.

Yes, that’s right his a freaking NPC, that explains why he feels too natural to be a human. That makes this world inside a computer program of some kind.

One of the few things I have learned is that there are many cities in this world, but the largest cities are the Imperial City of Mare Aurum and The Millenium Capital, and the nearest city here will take about a month to get to.

Not only that but I have learned the name of this world.

It’s called the SE. RA. PH.

Or by its true name also known as the Serial Phantasm. Based on its name this world is made similar to a Reality Marble but that's just speculation on my part. That’s the only notable info I got in these past five days. and right now I’m lying down in a bunch of haystacks, seeing as there are no more beds in the cabin. I took what I can get. Tomorrow I will be leaving to go on an adventure to meet the Ruler of this World. If I need to know my purpose here I need to meet the one governing this place, whether they are nice or not doesn’t matter right now as long as I can meet them and gained info on this world that’s enough.

____________________________________________________________________________

10/16/2030

8:10

I’m outside the cabin now and thanking the old man, I’m grateful really, without him I think I won’t survive this whole week, as I began to leave he stop me.

“Wait, young man, I have a present for you.” He said that to me I tried to decline but he insisted, So I have no choice but to accept, after a while, he came back with a piece of metal and clothes.

“Here take this, these clothes don’t have any kind of code cast to protect you, but your clothes are in tatters and it won’t help you sleep on a cold night so take them,” He said and gave me the clothes, it’s just a simple dark blue long sleave cloak. and I began to try it.

Wearing it feels oddly comfortable, It’s not a long cloak the length of my clothing is just below my butt and above my thigh, it’s cool and comfortable so I take it. He then gives me a piece of blue mental-like thing.

“This is a special metal I got when I first built my cabin here in the woods, I don’t know what to do with it so you can take it, there's a blacksmith in the town you’re going if you want you can make it to a weapon of anything you want.” Yeah I guess he did see me swing a branch sometimes, I guess he thought I know how to use a sword I guess, I mean I do, but Only the basics because Arthur offered me to train once.

Taking the Offered metal and putting it in a bag he gave me and finally says goodbye. I promise him that I would come back and repay his kindness.

Alright based on the info the kind Old man gave me the next town I should be going to is north. Just keep walking and eventually I will reach there in about a month. I need to be careful this is a whole new world I am not familiar with. For now, what I need to do is use everything I have to fight back.

Not only that it seems like I need to learn how to use this ring I have since when I unleash my Gandr back then it was more powerful than ever and if it's because of this ring then I need to learn how to use it because it might benefit me.

I am now going through Unknown World, don’t worry I will find a way to get back to Chaldea, to Mash.

____________________________________________________________________________

10/16/2030

9:31

In a dark void of some kind, there is a man with dark brown hair sitting and then smiling.

“It’s finally Coming if my calculation is correct it will arrive here in the next 5 years”

“I will be waiting for you here in the Dark Zero, Velber”

“Hmm, what is this? Oh, how interesting, he finally began to move huh…”

“Then let’s see how you’re made of and what your capabilities are, Savior of Humanity, no that is your last title right the I guess its more appropriate to call you by your present title…

Destroyer of Worlds”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 8.7K 184
The Venerable One, Reincarnator Extraordinaire, has lived through all. Nine lives showed him many shades of life; he was a Hero once and Demon Lord i...
4.3K 98 18
She come from a world where everything was the opposite. Where King Arthur rules had succeeded and the tragedy of Camlan never existed, where legenda...
1.6K 47 11
Entering the fuedal era accidentally or rather being pushed in, your whole life changes faster than you can keep up with. During all these strange oc...
19.7K 399 4
It was after the final Lostbelt that Ritsuka Fujimaru had officially retired from being the Last Master of Humanity. Yet as he was starting to readju...