𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄...

Von slutfortony

What was supposed to be a one-night-stand with Tony Stark turns into something more. Tony Stark x Female Rea... Mehr

The Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58

Part 49

6.4K 245 34
Von slutfortony

You blinked, your brain trying to process everything that was happening. He was really asking you to marry him. You bit on the inside of your cheek as you thought. Tony and you didn't exactly see eye to eye on certain things, and you thought he doesn't care about you or Maria, but he was desperately trying to prove you wrong the past few days. But, you couldn't deny the fact you loved him and no one else could ever take his place.

"Yes."You finally said and Tony could finally breathe out. He took your hand, sliding the ring on your finger as he grinned the whole time. Then, you pulled him up and he finally kissed you, holding onto your waist.

"Thank you." He mumbled out on your lips, kissing you again, this time his hands cupping your cheeks as he held you close. You two only pulled away for air.

"I didn't expect this." You told him.

"Well, I've been thinking about this for a while. There's no one else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with."He carressed your cheek with his thumb, smiling down at you. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." You grinned, pecking his lips. "I'm just shocked."

Before you knew it, the rest of the team pulled you both into a hug as Clint opened a bottle of champagne, while you were handed a glass of soda.

That same night, when you arrived to your apartment, Tony slammed you against the wall, his lips attacking yours as he was squeezing your body against his. You were unbuttoning his shirt while he kissed and bit your neck, his hands finding the zipper on your back.

"Fuck... " He let out a moan as you ran your nails over his stomach.

Before he knew it, you pushed him away and knelt before him before unzipping his pants. Tony watched what you were doing the whole time. You pulled his cock out of his boxers, pumping him in your hand for a few times before you placed a kiss on the tip. Tony groaned, taking a handful of your hair and slightly pulling on it. You looked up at him just as you took his cock into your mouth, your tongue swirling over the tip as you felt the salty taste of his precum.

"Fuck, honey... " He mumbled out, his moans only getting louder. "Take it."He pushed more into your mouth, almost making you choke. "Fuck, such a good little slut for me."

He watched as your hand disappeared under your dress to rub your clit as your lips were stretched around his thick cock. He traced your lips with his thumb, pushing in and out of your mouth a few more times before he finished inside of your mouth.

"Fuuuuck." He held you down on his cock, making you take him fully, his cum filling your mouth. "You're perfect." He breathed out, pulling you on your feet while you swallowed his cum. He pulled you into a hard kiss, his tongue exploring your mouth, feeling his taste on your lips.

You couldn't wait to get to the bedroom, you were both naked in a  second and Tony bent you over the couch before burying himself inside you completely in a single thrust. He was pulling on your hair, making your back press against the front of his body as he was thrusting in and out of you. "Louder, let me hear you."He mumbled against your neck, both of you moaning in unison.

"The neighbours-" You were interrupted by a harsh thrust inside of you, the tip of his cock touching your cervix. "Fuck, Tony... Just like that."His hand wrapped around you, fingers coming up to play with your nipple, pulling and twisting it.

"Who cares about them?" He said as you started moaning louder and louder.

His other hand came up to your lips and he pushed his thumb into your mouth, you immediately started sucking on it and he groaned, burying his face in your hair as he went faster on you. The only sounds in the room were the ones of your skin slapping against each other's and both of your moans. A hand slapped your ass, making you squeal, while Tony bit on his lip.

He suddenly pulled out, leaving an empty feeling inside of you. He placed another slap on your ass and you felt him bite it, making you scream. He laid down on the couch and gestured for you to come and sit on him."Come here. Sit on it."He watched as you straddled him, placing your hands on his thighs for balance as his hand wandered between your bodies, rubbing his tip against your clit before pushing it inside you. You both let out loud moans as you sank down on him, completely taking him.

"So tight." You heard him groan, squeezing your waist and making you bow your head, laying on top of his body as his lips captured yours in a passionate kiss. "I'm gonna ruin you."

He started pushing into you from under you, the tip brushing against a spongy spot inside you, making you see stars.

"Yes... " You moaned as he completely buried his cock inside you, lifting you up and standing up as well. You squealed when you realized he was only holding you up with one hand, his cock still buried in you. He placed you on the table and you wrapped your arms around his neck, and legs around his waist as he started moving in and out of you while kissing you.

"Just like that... " You mumbled out on his lips before he kissed you again.

Your walls clenched around him and you came around him, your juices covering him, making him smirk into the kiss. He followed soon, filling you up completely.

He didn't pull out, he only picked you up again and laid on the couch with you next to him. His cock shifting inside you, dragging against your sensitive walls made you moan as you now both laid on the couch, spooning.

"I love you so much." He whispered as he buried his face in your neck, placing a kiss on it. You intertwined your hand with his, looking down at your finger that now had a ring on it.

"I love you, too." You told him, bringing your joined hands up and placing a kiss on the back of his palm.

He sat up, making you moan again when he moved. He placed a blanket across the two of you, covering you, before he laid down again. You turned this time, burying your head in Tony's chest. He chuckled, placing a kiss on top of your head.

"I've been thinking about something."He said, making you look up at him.

"About what?"

"We deserve some privacy, just the two of us and our kids. So, I've been thinking of moving to Malibu."

"Why?" You asked again as his hand dropped to your stomach, slowly carressing it.

"I lived there before I moved here."Tony said. "They finished the reparations on my old mansion and I've only been there once, right before I found out you were pregnant with Maria. I was thinking of moving back there with Pepper back then."

You slapped his arm. "Are you seriously talking about your ex while you're still inside me?"

He rolled his eyes and placed a kiss on your lips, interrupting you."Hear me out for once. It's calm there, Rhodey also lives there and we would be away from the team and all the danger."

"But what about your missions?"

"I was getting to that part. I was thinking of retiring from the team. And as Iron Man." He said, making your lips part and you let out a gasp.

"What? Really?" You asked him, propping yourself up on your elbows to take a better look at him."Are you sure?"

"Yes. You and the kids are my top priority. I've had enough of danger following me everywhere I go. And we can get married there." He took your hand, placing a kiss on the back of your palm.

"But Savannah-"

"I'll have her there every weekend with my private jet, okay? And any time you want it."He told you, hand still on your stomach.

"Then yes. I would be happy to move there." You said and Tony grinned, rolling on top of you and kissing you, making you laugh. He pulled away, his hand coming up to your face and his thumb moving over your features as you both looked into each other's eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful, do you know that?" He whispered in your ear in the dark room, making shivers spread over your body.

"Tony... " You whined when you felt he started to grow hard inside you."Fuck... "

You were met with his smirk as he looked down at you, grinding his body on top of yours. "What, honey?"

He had to stop the moan leaving his mouth when you ran your nails over his lower stomach. "Fuck me." You whispered in his ear before slightly biting on it, feeling shivers on his body as well.

"As you wish, my love." He said, starting to thrust in and out of you again.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

300K 8.4K 19
Reader is the unknown daughter of Tony Stark. Because of certain circumstances she has grown up with a dark shadow hovering over her. All at once her...
184K 6.1K 37
After you enrolled in a new university, you meet a professor who is everybody's favorite. When he discovers you don't share the same opinion of him a...
84.5K 1.9K 11
All thee wonderful Tony x Reader fanfic you could ask for (with in reason)! **I take suggestions and story requests, you just have to give me a few d...
13.6K 522 15
You were living your best college life when your life suddenly changed after getting bit by a spider. When the Avengers, specifically Tony Stark, tak...