Part 29

A few weeks later

You made your way down to the lab, after you got Maria to sleep, in hope of finding Tony. You didn't search for long. He was working on the suit, only wearing a tank top that showed off his muscles. You gulped as you watched him, feeling you stopped functioning for a moment before you gathered yourself and made your way over to him.

He felt your nails run over the back of his neck and he breathed out, leaning against the chair he was in, finally feeling your touch. Your hands came to rest on his shoulders and he turned his head as much as he could to look at you.

"What are you doing in here?" You asked him.

"Just... working on the suit." He replied, trying to concentrate on his work, but failing once again. He couldn't focus. Not when you were touching him.

"You seem tense. Maybe a massage would help you feel better?" You asked him and he relaxed, leaning his head against your stomach as he let you massage him, your hands moving over his shoulders. "What's got you so stressed?"You asked him, bending over so you could kiss his neck, making him let out a groan.

"Sweetheart... " He tried to make you stop, feeling his cock getting hard, but you weren't stopping. "Baby... wait, wait."

You pulled away from him, a frown on your face. "What is it?"

"Are you kidding me?" He asked you."If you keep doing that, trust me, I'll fuck you right here on this table. And I don't want to do that when you're still recovering."

"Oh." You let out before a smirk, that Tony knew too well, made its way on your face. "What if I told you I got the permission from the doctor at my check up?"

"Today?"

"No, last week when I went to the doctor." You replied, pulling his chair back and moving to stand in front of him. You were leaning against the table, and Tony's hands came to rest on your thighs.

"Why didn't you say anything?" He asked.

You chuckled and ran your fingers through his already messy hair. "I wanted to see how long you could go. It was fun watching you almost fall apart those past few days."

"You're an evil little thing, aren't you?" He asked. "You love to torture me."

"Maybe." You took one of his hands on your thighs and pulled it up your leg until it went under your dress.

"Friday, lock the door." Tony ordered to the AI, who immediately listened and you heard the sound of the lab door locking. His gaze darkened as he looked at you while he got up from his chair. "I don't want anyone to walk in when I'm balls deep inside you."

You looked up at him as he towered above you, his thumb moving over your lower lip, pulling on it slightly.

His hands suddenly wrapped around your waist, lifting you on the lab table and standing in between your legs. You looked up at him as he placed his fingers under your chin. Your lips were only inches apart, almost touching.

"You look stressed." You said, wrapping your hands around his neck.

"You can help with that." He said, kissing you quickly before you could say anything else. His hand went up your thigh, wandering under your dress and he only parted from the kiss when he noticed something. "You don't have anything under this, do you?"