Part 19

"So, are you guys still arguing over the baby's gender?"Phoebe and Savannah asked.

"How do you know about that?"You asked them.

"Natasha told us."

You rolled your eyes. It was the day of the gender reveal and Natasha took the responsibility of organizing it. The whole tower was decorated and she invited some people, which you didn't actually know.

Tony suddenly appeared by your side, his arm wrapping around your waist as he kissed the side of your head."How are my girls doing today?"

"You think it's a girl?"Phoebe asked.

"Well, I think it's a girl. Y/N doesn't agree, though."

"What if it ends up being twins?"Savannah asked this time.

Your eyes widened. "Oh, no. Helen would see if there were two babies. Besides, I'm not pushing twins out of my body."

She only chuckled before her and Phoebe left you alone with Tony. He took their place in front of you and took your hand in his. "Are you nervous, sweetheart?"

You looked up at him and nodded."I am. Are you?"

Tony laughed and nodded his head."I am. But this is normal. We're finding out the gender of our baby today."

"I know that we're having those 'arguments' about the baby's gender, but I really don't care about what gender it is, as long as it's healthy." You said and Tony nodded in understanding, his hand squeezing your own. "I only want to win." You added with a chuckle, which made Tony laugh as well.

"I don't care about the gender, either. It can be whatever it wants, it won't make me love our baby less. I only wish for the baby to be healthy. But, sweetheart, we all know you're going to lose."

"Someone's confident." You said, leaning back in the chair.

"I just know it."

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Natasha bringing in the large, black balloon that held the secret of your baby's gender. "Shall we go and see?"

Tony was the first to get up, offering his hand to you and gently pulling you out of the chair. When you made your way to the center of the room, Natasha handed you both needles to pop the balloon.

"Alright, everyone, what do you think it is?" Natasha asked the rest of the team, who gathered around you.

"A boy." Thor was the first to speak, making you shoot him a smile. "And he shall be a mighty warrior, like myself."This made Tony grimace and he turned to look at you.

"Alright. Steve?" She turned to the super soldier.

"A girl."

"Clint?"

"I gotta agree with Cap."

"Bruce?"

"Come on, guys, it's gonna be a boy."

"Wrong!" Savannah and Phoebe said."It's a girl."

You saw a smirk appear on Natasha's face. "Well, we will find out now."

"Ready?" Tony asked you and you took a deep breath in.

"As I'll ever be."You nodded at him and as soon as the countdown got to zero, you and Tony both popped the balloon in the same time.

You held your breath as you watched what happened.

As soon as the balloon was popped, pink confetti was sent flying everywhere across the room. You barely had time to process the fact you were having a girl when Tony wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a hug. You could hear the cheering from the team in the background, all celebrating in their own way, but it was like the whole room and everyone else faded way as you looked into Tony's eyes.

It was only a moment later when Tony's lips connected with yours and your heart skipped a beat. His hand was on your jaw as he deepened the kiss and you could do nothing but kiss him back. His other hand pressed to your lower back, pulling you closer to him until your bump was resting against his stomach.

When he pulled away, he leaned his forehead against yours and you both had huge grins on your faces. "You've just made me the happiest man on Earth, sweetheart."

"A little girl." You whispered out and Tony smiled.

"I told you so."Tony said and you rolled your eyes.

"You're perfect at ruining the moment."You said and Tony only chuckled.

"We'll celebrate with the team now and talk about this later?" Tony asked and you nodded.

"I'm going to be an aunt!" You were pulled into a hug by Savannah and Phoebe, who were screaming at the top of their lungs, both happy with the news.

Meanwhile, Tony argued with Thor.

"She can still be a mighty warrior!"Thor suggested. "Like a Valkyrie. Did you know I wanted to be a Valkyrie?" He asked Tony. "Do not worry, I will teach your daughter how to protect herself and wield a sword."

"My daughter is not going anywhere near sharp objects, Thor, and that is final!"

Thor tsked.

"This is the perfect time for me to tell you guys that they will be naming the baby after me. I'm not taking any complaints."

Helen immediately reacted. "Excuse me?"

"And this will also be the perfect time for me to refuse naming my daughter after anybody on this team."Tony said.

You chuckled as you rubbed over your belly, watching the team argue. Your baby is going to be very much loved.