THE DEMON'S GIRL

By young_wild_love

veronica.... veronica.... A deep hypnotizing voice called my name again and again making me walk further in t... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter -3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

prologue

31.7K 574 16
By young_wild_love

Veronica bane a 17 year old girl. After her parents mysterious death she was forced to leave her old life and start a new life with her grandparents phill and martha bane in a small town named the fall creek in virginia.

Her life was doing fine after she moved on from her parents death, but it didn't stayed that way for long. When her 18th birthday came near she started having weird dreams and felt diffrent feelings.

What will happen when she find's the truth about her family and herself and what she is destined to be....??

Will she accept her fate???

******
This is a fantasy story and there will be mature content. I won't say that only adults can read this because under eighteen are as smart as an adult. (if you know what i mean) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 32 17
"Teach you what?" William asked, already knowing the answer. "How to be yours," Victoria replied. In that instant, William had their position chang...
2.9K 395 40
"Ouchh!" I winced in pain, struggling to get back on my feet. Squatting beside me, he stared at me in a ridiculous way before grabbing me by the neck...
8.5K 135 41
"You believe you've seen the dark? Sweetheart, you are absolutely adorable." I said my voice dark and humorous. "Darkness is so much more complex. S...
8.6K 1.1K 82
Choosing to say out of the Alliance, the Cinders are isolated in their own conflicts, and when Helia Cinder reaches to the void for answers, she inad...