Chapter 13

"You should have locked the door, My love."

***********

I gasped in shock as every inch of his hard and naked body collided with mine. The touch of our naked bodies sent a tingly feeling throughout my body and I could feel the sparks fly from his body to mine.

I moaned out loud at the touch of his hardness on my lower back. He adjusted himself behind me and now he was barely an inch away from my love hole.

His hardness poked my hole and it was all that it took for me to surrender. I arched my back and pressed down on it while his hands grouped my boobs from behind, my heart rate increased to a much higher level and i was running out of oxygen already.

"Do you know just how much i crave to just enter into this tempting tiny little hole of yours?" his voice was barely a whisper and the feel of his hot breath on my neck was driving me crazy i was so lost in the sensations that i hardly noticed it when he turned the water off and was rubbing the shower gel all over my stomach, back, breast and arms, he squeezed some more in his palm and soon his hands reached my thighs he turned me around and pushed me to the glass even more then he slowly started to massage every inch of my body.

"Th...then w..who is stopping you?" oh my god what did i just said. I am not ready for this yet. But at the same time I want him so much.

He chuckled as he sat on the floor on both his knees. He parted my thighs and the warmth of his breath attached my sex and I closed my eyes in anticipation. What would he do next.

But my eyes flew open when the warm water was pouring back on me. Making me realize that he wouldn't do anything.

" There are things that you won't want to know, love. Not everyone have a heart as yours." He whispered in my ear but i was too captivated by his touch that I didn't even asked him what are those things.

I sighed as I sat alone in the massive room waiting for Aiden to come back. He told me that he woll get some food so I can fill my empty stomach and then he will take me to meet the others.

I wonder who these others are. Oh my god....will he take me to meet his parents. I just met him yesterday how can he introduce me to his family soo early.

But again I don't exactly know what demons are and how theor world works.

All I learnet from twilight is that there are other living people who aren't human but they live with us and don't cause us harm.

I will ask him about this all once I find him. I was tired of waiting for him to come so I decided that I would just go down.

I wore a black dress that reached my knees and some nude flat sandals. I let my red hair down in their natural wave and a nude lipstick applied to my lips and my eyelashes coated with mascara. The only thing that love in makeup is lipstick and mascaraand usually I only apply them.

I opened the heavy doors and slipped out of the room looking around all I saw was dark hallways with no other gates then this one.

After walking around for quite some time I finally found a set of stairs that goes down. I walked halfway down and heard a few muffled voices that sounded familiar.

I walked down to enter into a grand hall and living area. It was simply beautiful. To no surprise the hall was painted with a combination of light and dark grey color. Huge chandelier hung from the ceiling and a few couches were set in the left side of the stairs and on the right were the couple that I missed so much from last couple days. A bright smile sat across my face as I walked towards them who were whisper talking to Aiden.

Before I could reach them or even blink my eyes the two person that I started to love so much turned into ashes right in front of my eyes. No fire, no burns nothing. One second they were talking to him and the next they turned into ashes thag sat on the floor now.

"Noo.." I screamed loudly to no one in particular. My wode turned teary as I looked at them and then I looked at the person standing in front of them to find him looking at me. But for a second I saw the flashed of those red eyes that once scared me. But as soon as he saw me they turned back to blue but I couldn't think about that anymore.

I ran straight towards the ashes that were now on the floor and sat near it with tears running down my eyes. I went to touch it.

"No don't....." before I could touch or he could finish his sentence the ashes started to lift in the air on their own and molded themselves into two separate black shadows that had no legs or arms and was floating in the air but there was a pair of bright red not as bright as aidens but still red eyes were there on the head side of the shadows.

I fell on my back and screamed loudly when Aiden came beside me and hugged me and whispered something to the two and I felt like the shadows nodded I have no Idea what he said because it wad in a language that was beyond my understanding

The two shadows again started to make a shape and turned into a beautiful man and women that had concerned look on their face.

"Wh...where are my grandparents? What did you do to them?" I yelled at Aiden and stood from the floor and started to back away from him and the two ghosts/human/demon/grandparents. I don't know what to call them anymore.

"Shh...baby. come here first, I will explain love.just come to me" Aiden's voice was worried and for a second I considered going to him first but then I shook my head as a no.

"Tell me what did you do to my grandparents? Where are they and who are they? " I asked him with tears close to my eyes and pointed to the young couple that silently stood beside us.

"They are your grandparents. Now come here, love,please."

************

I missed this story soo much I forgot how amazing I felt when I started to write this at first but now i'm back along with my imagination.

I know I didn't updated for toooooo toooo toooooooooo long but I will continue writing this story from now on. And that's a promise.