Chapter 31

"Mmm...you look so sexy in this dress." He murmured as he started tracing my jawline with his lips, while his hands worked to let my hairs free from the hairstyle.

"I thought you found me sexy without this dress." I whispered back as my hands traced his Abs over the silk shirt he wore.

"You are a temptress. aren't you?" He groaned as my hand reached the bulge that was getting bigger and bigger every second in his pants. My hands ran up and down that bulge trying to measure his thick cock with my hand but It wouldn't fit in my hand.

He leaned up and took of his suit jacket and in an instant his shirt was gone. I took in a deep breath when I saw the ripped muscles of his torso, they looked so tight and strong that if he fell on me I'll be so dead.

I heard a full blown laugh and it was non other than my husband seeking back in my head again. I pushed him to the side and got on top of him sitting on his waist. My dress rode all the way up to my upper thigh and the single strip of cloth also known as the thong was ruubing right against my clitoris and a moan slipped out of my lips.

I placed my hands right over his manly nipples when I felt him getting up and pushed him back down. I took hold of his right hand and placed it on the zip of the dress that was on my left side. He looked straight into my eyes and slowly pulled the zip down making the dress to fell from my shoulders.

His hands rubbed my thighs and then slided his hands up high and upto my waist lifting the dress in the process. His hands reached up higher and cupped my boobs witb his hands and a weird sensation took over my body making my hips to move on their own so that the thong rubbed harder against my clitoris.

I hissed and moaned when the effects of those hard rubbing took me by surprise. I lifted my hands up to let Aiden take the dress off. As soon as the dress was out of his way he changed the position and I was beneath him now.

"You wanna cum baby?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded. without wasting another second he was on my mouth kissing me with hunger and lust that I always see in his eyes. Moving his lips in sync with mine he didn't asked for permission and bit hard on my lower lip to make me gasp and for him to get the opportunity to get inside my mouth.

His warm tongue met mine and I started caressing his tongue. He grabbed my jaw and pulled my mouth even more and now our tongues fought with each other  for dominance. It felt so hot like this and I was drooling but at this moment it didn't felt disgusting to us.

I tried to trick him and took his tongue inbetween my lips and sucked on it lightly leaving him breathless.  I took advantage of his weak moment and started tracing his sharp jaw line and his Adam's apple bobbed up and down. I licked my way up amd down his throat and ran my hand over his back.

He didn't gave me much time as he leaned up on his elbows and started kissing his way down my throat, he licked the skin above my boobs and then nibbled on it making my nipples to get erect.

Cupping both my boobs he looked in my eyes amd then cupped them harder making my eyes to shut close in both pleasure and pain.

"Open your eyes amd look at me." It was the command of his demon. I can feel his demon has taken over him fully and for the first time I wasn't scared about him  loosing control anymore. I wanted him to loose control over me , Inside me, now.

I looked in his pitch black eyes and once again he cupped them hard giving me the same sensation but this time I kept my eyes open. He took turns and started kissing my hard nipples,  swirling his tongue aroumd them, nibbling them and biting them hard enough to give sensations straight to my vagina. Making me even wet.

He kissed down my stomach and bit down on every inch of the skin making me arch my back to give him more room . suddenly he gripped the thong from the middle and pulled it up and down rubbing my clit.

"Aaahhhh.....mmm. Aiden..." I was breathless by now and without any warning he teared the thong apart and attacked my clitoris.

My fingers tangled themselves into his black curly hair and my legs wrapped over his shoulders. He circled his tongue around my clit and I felt it throbbing hard. His tongue licked all the juice coming out of my vagina and I felt the vibration of his groan right on my vagina.

"Aiden, I beg you please....I want it..now." I said those words in between a moan as he sucked hard on my clit and kept it in his mouth for a few seconds sucking it while his beard tickled my pussy.

He left me throbbing down there and took his pants off, coming back on top of me he gave me a long kiss before he sat up and between my legs.

He hit my clit with his  hot throbbing cock and I moaned his name. He held it in his hand and finally placed it on my entrance but just when I thought he would push inside, he started circling it around my vagina and I was itching for him to just enter.

Heslided the length of his cock up my pussy pressing down on my clit with his the thick head of his cock that was covered in his pre cum. I felt every inch of his dick slide up my wet pussy and back down and he kept repeating it.

"You want it?" He asked with the lusty voice of his demon andi nodded.

"Yes..yes..I want it so bad...I want you to fuck me so hard and make me scream your name. I want you to cum inside me, I wanna feel your cock slide inside my wet pussy....I want to feel your length trapped by my vagina..." I said him trying to get him to just fuck me, I couldn't hadle the tease.

He placed it back on my entrance then lean down and in one strong shove his cock was all the way inside me, filling me up and taking my breath away.

He pulled back out and then gave a few slow thrust before that was the only time when he was slow because after that he fulfilled my wish and fucked me hard really hard.

I felt him reach my cervix every time and I was beyond this world my body didn't felt mine anymore. I wrapped my hands tightly around his neck as I felt the rush. My breathing became uneven as I reached the highest point of the cliff.

My body started trembling but he didnt stopped, my vaginal walls tightened around him and I felt the warm cum inside me and the lound groan of Aiden.

He placed his head inbetween my boobs and I circled my arms tighter around his head, I could feel him breathig just as hard as me.

He slowly pulled out of me and the warm liquid slided out of me and on the bedsheet. He layed down on the side and pulled me to him nuzzling his head in my neck and cupping my boobs from behind. I can feel his cock still erect and poking my bum.

"You have ten minutes before this monster goes back inside his warm cave." He mumbled in my neck and I let out a laugh at the name he gave my vagina.

"In that case the cave is ready for this monster to hide in, king." I told him in a sexy tone and I saw him smirk at me befor he pulled my leg up a bit and position himself on my entrance.

"Is that so? Then I guess this monster wants to forever hide in there, queen." He said and slowly shoved himself inside my getting deeper and deeper with every thrust.

***************

Did you liked it? I tried my best.😚