Chapter 24

"Aiden..." I whispered his name but his demon was busy kissing my breast. I kept saying his name as tears spilled out of my eyes.

I was wet but all I felt was pain in my heart. An ear piercing scream roared in the room and I opened my eyes to find Aiden kneeling over me on the bed.

He let out another scream as he fisted his hands and clenched his eyes. Every single vein on his neck and arms bulding out as he threw his head back and screamed again.

I pulled my legs from under him and set on the bed corled in a small ball. I could see in hoe much pain he was in and thatnwas all because of me.

"Aiden...please, I can't see you in pain." I pleaded him, his demon won't give up and Aiden was trying to gain control over him. I started to panic when his whole body started to shake from anger or maybe from the internal fight of dominance.

I need to do something before he harm's himself. If claiming me will calm his demon then I am will to do it, for the sake of Aiden and for the love and care he has showered me with for all this while. I can't let him fight with himself like this.

"Run.." Aiden's voice screamed at me and I saw a flicker of blue I his eyes but that was only for a second and then the dark red took over his blue eyes.

"No." I screamed back at him as I leant forward and placed my hand on his chest, his body still shook from the anger and for a second I got scared but didn't backed down.

" Aiden look at me" I screamed to grab his attention and his face turned to mine. His eyes still red and his face still looking dangerous.

I got near to him and placed a kiss on his neck over the bulging veins.
" I love you, Aiden." I tried to assure his demon but he was still possessive over me, his arms circled around my waist and held me tightly in them. I circled my arms around his neck. I felt his member still as hard as before and poked my stomach.

I took a deep breath as I heard him continously chant you're mine in the crook of my neck. He nibbled my skin there and a moan escaped my lips.

I gathere some courage and slowly trailed my fingers down on his neck then his chest, tracing his Abs. I didn't stop there I traced the skin above his pants and trailed even lower to the hardness that kept poking me.

My fingers slowly traced his full length, earning a moan of approval. His own hands started to caress my back. Running his nails up and down my curves, that gives me the shiver of delight.

I slowly lowered my self back on the bed while pulling him down with me. He instantly attacked my lips and hungrily kissed me with the same passion.

This time his moves were smoother they weren't angry, they were soft and caring just how aiden would have been.

"Aiden..." I mumbled.

"Please forgive me." He whispered and then opened his eyes, they were a bight blue now. I smiled at him and then placed a finger on his swollen and red lips.

"Make love to me Aiden." My voice was filled with lust as his own eyes got a darker shade of blue.

********

I didn't want to make it this short but the next chapter will be filled with passion and might be private.

I will update very soon. 💋