chapter 8

I woke up around four pm and went straight into the bathroom, after finishing my work there i saw that it's almost 4:30 and since i didnt invited anyone other then a stranger who i had just met today , i don't have to prepair much food.

This is my worst birthday i thought to myself but i don't want to cry anymore i am tired of crying,After i took some deep breaths to compose myself i headed straight to the kitchen to start working on dinner.

I glanced back at clock and sighed in relief that i had finished everything on time i still have half hour before aiden comes so i quickly washed my hands and went to my room to take a much needed shower.

In 10 min i was finish with my shower and came out of bathroom and quickly got dressed in my silk bra and panty then i searched my whole wardrob for something good enough to wear and settled on a simple peach color dress that reach my mid thigh and have a small belt around my west and the upper half was beautifully embroidered.

I quickly pulled my wavy hair up in a ponytail and applied some nude lip gloss on my lips and a pair of nude flat sandals. I have no idea why am i getting all dolled up for no reason, i mean yeah it is my birthday but there is nothing good about it today.

I heared the doorbell ring and checking the time i knew it was aiden he is fifteen minutes early a small smile came on my face as i walked down the stairs to open the door.

I just stood in the doorway my smile long forgotten when i saw the person standing there.

"Why are you here?" I said in a cold voice while trying to held back all the emotions from both my voice and my face.

"I..i am s.sorry vero, please let me explain everything to you." His voice was filled with vulnerability and the guilt was clear on his face, i can see that if i refuse to let him explain himself then it will hurt him so much and no matter how much he had hurted me that day i will never allow myself to hurt him after all he was the one who was by my side all the time when i needed a friend.

I sighed and walked back to my living room leaving the door open to let him come in, i was standing near the couch when he walked in, its now that i saw a beautiful flower bouquet that have so many flowers and each one was different .

He walked near to where i was standing and stopped a few steps away and gave the bouquet to me, i accepted it with a smile, he knew how much i love flower's.

"Happy Birthday, veronica." He smiled at me and i murmured a small thank you in return.

"I am really really really sorry for not explaining this to you that day, i should have told you everything but i am restricted to tell anyone, you have to find this all on you'r own." He said as he inched closer to me and i frowened.

"What do you mean by restricted? what are you hiding from me andrew? What do i have to find on my own? Please tell me what is it?" I felt myself getting angery that he won't tell me anything and that he had been hiding something from me all this time.

"I can't tell you everything but please listen to me carefully, this place is not what you think it is, you can't trust anyone here, remember when you asked me why there are no girl's around you'r age or older then you? There is a reason for that too."

He said with so much seriousness that couldn't help but belive him and i didn't even notice that he had walked closer to me and was holding my face now with both his hands.

"Now that you have turned eighteen he will come for you soon and no one can stop him from doing so." He said with a sad expression and i was only listning to what he was saying, i don't understand anything about who he was talking."

"I love you, vero and i had always loved you, but i can't fight him no one can if anyone ever dares to take you away from him then even god can't help the poor sole." His voice was just a whisper, after hearing his confession i couldn't hold back anymore and burst out in tears.

Andrew brushed the tears away with his thumb, he slowly leaned down and caught my lips in a kiss that was full of emotions the love, the care, and the fear of loosing me.

I leaned into him even more, his right hand was cupping my face while the other one was around my waist and my hand's were in his hair, our lips in sync with each other he ran his tongue across my lower lip silently asking for entrance and i gave it to him.

His tongue entered in my mouth slowly circling inside and tasting every inch of my mouth, i moaned in his mouth when i felt his tongue caresses mine.

The kiss was soft we weren't fighting for dominance, but something inside me was telling me that it is wrong and i should stop it but i ignored it and keep caressing each others mouth.

We soon pulled away from the kiss for air and andrew touched his forhead to mine both were breathing heavily our lips were still brushing each other when he said it, it was barely audiable but i heared it very clearely.

"Get away from this place it's not safe here." He handed me a key that look's like a car's key and peeked my lips one last time then he walked out but stopped at the door and turned to me and i swear i saw a tear escape his eye.

"Never trust a stranger." With that he was out of the house leaving my shocked to the core. I had made a mistake by trusting a stranger.

Right on that moment i made my decision about what i have to do next...

**************

Hope you like it. I love you guys soo much...

Next update will be soon hopefully.

~Megha~