✅️ Gemini Runaway

De ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... Mai multe

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Homecoming

1.4K 46 4
De ActionInfinity

Melvia-ito

I couldn't shake the image of my twin brother standing behind Klaus yesterday. The last time I saw him I watched him die right in front of me. But if he is somehow still alive and our mother just lied to me then I have to know the truth. Swiping a small knife from the kitchen and a map of Mystic Falls from one of the wall paintings I laid it down on the floor. "So blood and the map like mother said. Then you cut your palm, drop some blood on it and say the words." I mumbled to myself remembering the lessons she taught us.

Waving my hand over the candles on the table I draw magic from them beginning to chant the words. "Mur vara en gartus sanguineus." Shutting my eyes I could hear the fireplace cracking behind me until I opened my eyes again. Sliding the knife across my right hand I made my hand into a fist dripping some blood on the map. The red liquid stayed in the center of Mystic Falls marked on the map when I called out his name. "Jacob, Jacob, Jacob. If you can hear me, give me a sign."

Yet there was no response and silence just filled the room making me growl under my breath thinking of another spell that might be stronger. "Phasmatos tribum, nas ex viras sequita saguines ementas asten mihan ega petous.....Phasmatos tribum, nas ex viras sequita saguines ementas asten mihan ega petous!"

"Raelyn, what's wrong?" Someone vamped into the room and I could hear some panic in his voice which was surprising. "You're bleeding, what happened, love?"

I jumped up a little causing the candle flames to grow for a second then die out. Lifting my head up quickly I huffed heavily feeling my face turn red. I wasn't used to having someone watch me do magic except for my brother or our mother. "Klaus! - Uh, everything is fine. I am just trying to practice my magic."

"Will you let me heal you before you keep bleeding on the rug underneath your feet?" He bent down on a knee about to bite into his wrist.

"Yeah just don't snap my neck afterwards." I attempted to joke with him but he shook his head smiling at me. He bites into his hand holding it out to me.

He pushed my hair out of the way with his other hand while I wrapped my fingers around his bleeding hand. The taste of his blood was bitter and I didn't quite understand why there was such a desire to have this liquid. "I came to find you to ask if I could escort you to a party I am having."

"What kind of party exactly?" I asked wiping away the blood that was still on my chin seeing that my bleeding hand was already healed. "Woah. I guess Caroline wasn't kidding about the fast healing thing."

Klaus rose to his feet tugging me up to stand staring down at the map tilting his head in curiosity. "I'm calling it a party but it's really my father's funeral. Now what exactly were you trying to do with the blood and this map here?"

"It's nothing really. I think my mind is playing tricks on me or something along those lines. Being on the run from your entire family is not an easy feat. Though I guess you would know more about such a thing than me. I just don't understand how you do it." I shrugged my shoulders staring up at the hybrid in front of me.

He rests a hand on my shoulder squeezing it for a quick second heading towards the doorway. "Like I said when we danced I have had tons of practice. If you want to have some fun I can show you once I finish with my father Mikael tonight. Oh and I can't seem to find my sister but she's laid a dress out for you in your room."

I watched him walk away before I headed to my room, shutting the door and locking it. Staring at the dress on the bed I had to admit the blonde original girl had rather good tastes. The dress was a golden color when I held it up against my chest where the front went almost to my knees and the back train led behind me. It was short sleeved and I decided to wear some tenna shoes since they were comfortable even though it might not match with the outfit. Exiting my room I headed down the stairs cutting myself short when I stopped on the second to last step. "This dress is way too fancy, Klaus. I appreciate it but it honestly is too much - wow."

"You look stunning, Raelyn." My eyes dropped down to the bottom of the staircase where I focused on Klaus all dressed up. He was wearing a black suit and tie.

My face quickly turns red where I moved down the last two steps until he extended his hand out to me. I placed my hand in his tucking some hair behind my ear looking at my feet briefly. "Thank you...you look rather handsome too."

"I have a favor to ask of you. I want you to draw power from me just in case tonight is a trap. Or my father manages to break free and come after you." He pointed out looping his arm through mine before he vamped us to a main house that I think belonged to the mayor.

Scanning the crowd I was stunned to see that there were a bunch of people here. I recognized a few including Matt and Caroline. But otherwise I didn't know anyone else. "So I apologize in advance since this doesn't seem to be pleasant." I spoke gently, intertwining our hands together. Seeing them turn red, making him wince slightly until I dropped my hands at my sides.

"Now that that is settled would you care to join me for a drink, Raelyn?" He smiled tilting his head in the direction of the drink table inside the house where I nodded yes following him.

He hands me a glass of wine holding his in his other hand simply staring at me where I felt my face turn red briefly. "What exactly are you trying to get me to agree to tonight. I mean offering me drinks and a gorgeous dress that I don't feel I am pulling off."

"You absolutely are pulling it off-" He started until I cut him off.

"You're not answering my question." I glared at him sternly.

He stepped closer where our noses were almost touching when I moved my head up so I was looking him in the eyes. "I am just stating the obvious about you, love. Now as for why I wanted you here tonight I want to officially ask you out on a date if you shall accept."

"Klaus I would -" I paused mid sentence seeing someone with almost perfect styled hair.

"Hey Klaus, can we talk for a second?" He asked shifting his gaze to me. "Hey you're the new girl in town, I'm Stefan Salvatore."

Raising the glass to my lips I smiled. "Raelyn Lane."

Klaus rolled his eyes at the guy grumbling under his breath to his previous question. "What do you want, mate. Can't you see I am in the middle of a conversation with a loving woman here."

"It's about your father, Mikael. I have a condition before I bring him to you." Stefan responded to him with barely any emotion on his face.

Klaus's face changed to a serious one but he had a wicked smile hidden behind underneath from what I could tell. He turned back to me clinking his glass with mine walking off with the Salvatore guy. "I do apologize, Raelyn. We will finish this conversation later but I must attend to the guest of honor."

"That's fine. Just find me later." I waved bye searching for Caroline once they were gone but it was so hard to find her in this massive crowd. Someone walked up to me suddenly where I saw it was a black woman who had black curly hair.

"Come with me please."

Knitting my brows at the stranger I began to feel uneasy around her. "I'm sorry but no. I don't even know who you are - argh!" I winced when she grabbed me by my shoulders with inhuman strength, beginning to drag me through the crowd until we were far away and on the backside of the building.

"I wasn't asking. He wants to see you now." She shoved me forward further into a dark spot where there weren't really any lights so it took me a second to see there was an older guy coming towards us.

The man stopped underneath one of the small lights so I could see that he was dressed in all black. He had some gray hair and he glared at me when he paused steps away from me. Our chests were almost pressed up against one another with him drawing out a long white stake. "So you're the girl my bastard son has taken an interest in. Honestly he is more pathetic than he was when he was a boy."

"You're Mikael...what exactly do you want from me?" I asked feeling the woman wrapped her hands around my forearm, keeping me from running. I wasn't going to risk using my powers considering he looked like he wanted to kill someone with the weapon in his hands.

He stepped closer grabbing my chin in his freehand. "Keep your mouth shut if you don't want to die instantly. Follow me and bring her!" I was dragged towards the front door just around the corner where I could barely get a glance and see Klaus standing on the other side of the doorway.

"Hello, Niklaus."

"Hello, Mikael. Won't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot. You can't." Klaus smiled wickedly at the man standing on his doorstep.

Mikael stepped closer to him. "Or you can come outside if you want."

He smirked, raising a hand, sending me a quick glance. "Or I can watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb."

Mikael growled. "They can't kill me."

"True, but it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these 2 fingers together, and they'll pounce." He held up two fingers showing him.

Mikael didn't seem fazed and I wasn't surprised. "The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward....I wonder will you feel the same way when you see who I have with me."

"Klaus...ah!" The woman released me into his grasp where I gasped, sniffing through some tears when he pressed a blade into my back harshly drawing some blood.

His blue eyes welled in some tears but he didn't dare move forward. I knew that only one of us expected this to possibly happen. "Raelyn.."

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

107K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
98.8K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
1.8M 36.5K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...