๐๐‘๐„๐†๐๐€๐๐“ ๐๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„...

By slutfortony

What was supposed to be a one-night-stand with Tony Stark turns into something more. Tony Stark x Female Rea... More

The Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58

Part 47

6.3K 256 72
By slutfortony

It was already late and you couldn't fall asleep at all. Next to you on the bed, Tony was sleeping, his arm wrapped around your body, resting on your stomach. You let out a breath and turned on your back, looking up at the ceiling. It felt like the night lasted forever. Your hand reached out to grab your phone from the nightstand, seeing it was close to 3 am.

"Tony." You poked his arm, but got no reaction. Turning around to face him, you poked his cheek and saw his eyebrows furrow. "Tony."

He opened his eyes, looking right at you. "What, baby?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. "Are you in pain?"

"No."

"Are you craving something? I can go to the store-"

"No, not really."

"What is it then?" He asked, wrapping an arm around you again and pulling your body closer to his. His hand came to rest on top of your ass. His eyes closed, while you ran your nails up and down his arm.

"I was just wondering something."

"Mm-hmm." Tony said, about to fall asleep again.

Your eyes narrowed at him, realizing he wasn't listening to you, and you decided to test him. "If I went to hook up with Steve now, would you have anything against it?"

Tony shook his head, eyes still closed."Just don't wake up Maria."His eyes opened when he felt a harsh slap on his arm. "What the-"

"You're not listening to me!"

"I was!"

"What did I say then?"

"Something about-" He sat up in bed, a concetrated look on his face as he tried to recall what you said. "I don't know, okay?"He breathed out."What did you say?"

"Forget about it." You tugged on the covers and turned your back to Tony, making him roll his eyes.

"You woke me up to tell me something and now you don't want to tell me?"He asked, staring at your back.

"That's right. Because you weren't listening." You replied, closing your eyes and placing a hand on top of your growing stomach.

Tony rolled his eyes once again before getting closer to you, placing a hand on top of yours on your stomach, while he kissed your neck. "I'm sorry, baby. I was just tired. But I'm listening now. What do you have to tell me?"

You grinned, turning on your back and looking up at him. "Would you still love me if I was a worm?"

You watched the smile disappear from his face.

He managed to change every possible reaction in the span of a few seconds.

"From the bottom of my heart, what the fuck, Y/N?" He asked.

"Is that yes or no?" You asked him, narrowing your eyes.

"You woke me up at... hold on." He reached for his phone to check the time.

"2:47."

"You woke me up at 2:47 to ask me if I would love you if you were a worm?"He asked again.

"That, and I couldn't sleep."You added, watching Tony let out a sigh before he sat up in bed, looking up at the ceiling. "So?"

"So what?"

"Would you still love me-"

"If you were a worm, right." He finished your sentence, wondering how he ended up in this moment."Yes, I would."

"Even if I was an ugly worm?"

"Yes, even if you were an ugly worm."He said. "Can I go to sleep now, or will you ask me if I would love you if you were a goat, or some other animal?"

You looked down at your lap, playing with your fingers. "But would you?"

He turned towards you. "Y/N-"

"Fine, fine!" You interrupted him, closing your eyes and settling into the bed. "But I can't sleep."

Tony almost let out a curse when he realized this was like a repeat of your last pregnancy. "Why?"

"I don't know. I'm not sleepy."

"Did you try?"

"I've been trying for hours, Tony!"

"Fine, I'll tire you out then." He suddenly got up, and you felt his hands roughly grab your body before he turned you on your back. He spread your legs and settled in between them.

You flashed him a grin. "How?"A gasp left your mouth when he pressed his cock right against you, grinding.

"That's how."

You felt yourself getting wet at only the thought. You pulled Tony down to kiss him, catching his lower lip in between your teeth, tugging on it."What are you waiting for then?"

"You're gonna be the death of me." He said, pushing his boxers down and pulling your panties to the side, his fingers massaging your clit for a moment before his finger entered you, making your breathing stop. Your hand pressed against his chest as he whispered in your ear. "So wet already and I barely touched you."

"Fuck." You leaned your head back, exposing your neck and Tony started pressing kisses and small bites on it."Tony, please... I need to feel you. Don't tease me."

"Someone's needy." He teased, taking his cock in his hand before rubbing the tip against your clit. "Is that what no sex for more than a month does to you?"

You bit on your lip, letting out a moan when he pressed against your hole, just slightly, before he pulled out again. "Tony... " You moaned out again, moving your hand in between your bodies to rub your clit.

"Maybe we should fight more often, in that case."He said, and just when you thought he would finally enter you, he pulled away again. "Or is it your hormones acting up?" He placed a kiss on top of your breast, pulling your shirt down and freeing your boobs before taking your nipple in his mouth, his tongue swirling over it, making you whine. He pulled away, pressing one more kiss on your nipple."Who knocked you up again? Whose kid are you carrying?"

"Fuck, you did!"

"And you will let me do it again, will you?" He smirked, placing a kiss on top of your stomach.

"Yes! Just fuck me already."

He bottomed out inside you in one single thrust, both of you moaning when you felt each other. Your back arched and Tony held on your waist.

"Fuck!" He let out a groan, burying his face in your neck and kissing it.

Your fingers intertwined in his hair, resting against the soft curls there as he started to move, being careful not to crush your stomach. Each thrust had your walls clenching around Tony more and more as you lightly pulled on his hair as he started to thrust into you faster.

His hands squeezed your thighs as he went harder on you. After your break up, Tony didn't have sex for the whole time you spent apart, and now he felt like he wouldn't last long after finally feeling you.

You left scratches all over his back as he kissed you, him slipping his tongue into your mouth.

Finally, your walls clenched around him and you came hard, your body spasming under Tony as he followed, filling you up so much it was leaking out of you. He kissed you again before pulling out. Then, he kissed your stomach, placed another kiss on the inside of both of your thighs before pressing a kiss to your clit, making you moan again, too sensitive. He laid next to you on the bed, placing a hand on the back of your neck and pulling you for another sloppy kiss. When his hand disappeared between your legs again to rub your clit, you let out a laugh, trying to push him away.

"Don't like it?" He teased, rubbing your clit and pressing another finger inside you, feeling his cum inside.

"I have to go pee and clean up." You took his hand, pulling it up to your lips and licking his cum off the finger that was just inside you. That was enough to make him hard again.

"Hurry up. Round 2?"

You placed a peck on his lips, nodding. Knowing Tony, he wouldn't stop at only two rounds. As you were walking out of the bathroom a few minutes later, you glanced out of the window, noticing Savannah just walking into the building, while a car left down the street. You smirked, remembering to ask her about that tomorrow before you hurried into the bedroom where Tony was waiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.1K 76
Reader inserts that I have written. Tony Stark x Reader Bucky Barnes x Reader Steve Rogers x Reader Stucky x Reader Avengers x Reader
220K 5.3K 10
Tony Stark x reader...
160K 4.8K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...