Crazy (GMW-Lucaya)

By lucasfriarforever

Riley Matthews Maya Hart Lucas Friar Farkle Minkus Four bestfriends Polar opposites. Riley (Smiley Riley, Ril... More

Riley Matthews
Maya Hart
Lucas Friar
Farkle Minkus
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Chapter 11
Thanks!!!!
Chapter 12
Sorry
Chapter 13
Shout out
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

3.2K 113 2
By lucasfriarforever

Riley Pov

"Maya. It's okay. I'll go with you. You can come back and stay here with us." I told her.

"Okay. Let's go." Maya replied.

"Do you want us to come, too?" Farkle asked from the door.

"Yeah, I guess." She answered deadpan.

"Let's go." I grabbed Maya's hand and lead her out the door.

Farkle and Lucas tried to make small talk, but Maya wouldn't say anything. When we got to Maya's house she got popcorn out of the cabi.et and put it in the microwave. After it was done she dumped it in a bowl and turned on a movie.

"You guys have some popcorn and watch the movie. I'll be down with my stuff soon, okay?"

We nodded and she ran upstairs. We watched for a little while and then Lucas asked where the bathroom was.

"Upstairs. Second door on the left." I instructed.

~~~~~

Lucas Pov

I ran upstairs and looked in every room until I found Maya's. I walked in and she was sitting on her bed. All her clothes were in suitcases and she had a few belongings left to pack.

I cleared my throat and she looked up at me. Tears were streaming down her face and I couldn't help but hug her.

"It's okay, Maya." I calmed her.

"I need to finish packing." She told me.

"I'll help." I offered.

She smiled, "thanks."

A/N

100 reads!!!! Let's see if we can get to 150 by Tuesday.

Bye❤❤
-Kaity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...