An Agents Path | S.Todoroki x...

By DaBakugoSimp

Explosions, Guns, Death, Blood, Putting your life on the line. These things were normal to you. Though, that'... More

~Information~
❄️𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆❄️
𝟏 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈❄️
𝟐 | ❄️𝑼.𝑨. 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉❄️
𝟒 | ❄️𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚❄️
𝟓 | ❄️𝑻𝒘𝒐-𝑶𝒏-𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔❄️
𝟔 | ❄️𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑨 𝑽𝑺 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑫❄️
𝟕 | ❄️𝑨𝒏 𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆❄️
𝟖 | ❄️𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒖𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒍❄️
𝟗 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆❄️
𝟏𝟎 | ❄️𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒍 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒔 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏?❄️
𝟏𝟏 | ❄️𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑨 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒌❄️
𝟏𝟐 | ❄️𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕❄️
𝟏𝟑 | ❄️𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚❄️
𝟏𝟒 | ❄️𝑨 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍?❄️
𝟏𝟓 | ❄️𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆?❄️
𝟏𝟔 | ❄️𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔❄️
𝟏𝟕 | ❄️𝑨𝒔𝒌❄️
𝟏𝟖 | ❄️𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒊'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆❄️
𝟏𝟗 | ❄️𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈❄️
𝟐𝟎 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝑩𝒆𝒕❄️
𝟐𝟏 |❄️𝑨 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆❄️
𝟐𝟐 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒄𝒆❄️
𝟐𝟑 | ❄️𝑮𝒂𝒅𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔❄️
𝟐𝟒 | ❄️𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑!❄️
𝟐𝟓 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒚 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆❄️
𝟐𝟔 | ❄️𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆?❄️
𝟐𝟕 | ❄️𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔❄️
𝟐𝟖 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕❄️
𝟐𝟗 | ❄️𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕❄️
𝟑𝟎 | ❄️𝑴𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓❄️
𝟑𝟏 | ❄️𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔❄️
𝟑𝟐 | ❄️𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝑰𝒏, 𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔❄️
𝟑𝟑 | ❄️𝑰𝒄𝒆, 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒘❄️
𝟑𝟒 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆❄️
𝟑𝟓 | ❄️𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒌𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆❄️
𝟑𝟔 | ❄️𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔?❄️
𝟑𝟕 | ❄️𝑨𝒏 𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅❄️
𝟑𝟖 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏❄️
𝟑𝟗 | ❄️𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏❄️
𝟒𝟎 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘❄️
𝟒𝟏 | ❄️𝑨 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆?❄️
𝟒𝟐 | ❄️𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈❄️
𝟒𝟑 | ❄️𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏❄️
𝟒𝟒 | ❄️𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑶𝒖𝒕❄️
𝟒𝟓 | ❄️𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈❄️
𝟒𝟔 | ❄️𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔: 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏!❄️
A/N - Why I haven't Updated

𝟑 | ❄️𝑨 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒌 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕❄️

105 5 0
By DaBakugoSimp

Placing your bag in your locker, you began changing into the gym uniform. Quietly humming to yourself as you listened to Himari think about what you could possibly be doing today in the field.

"What if we're doing one-on-one fights? I hope they'd be without quirks, having not used mine in a year has left it a little stiff." She spoke, pulling up the gym pants before slipping her skirt off.

"Hm.., yeah, know the feeling." You spoke, not really paying much attention to the conversation.

"But what if we do get to use our quirks? It's a hero school so it makes sense. Honestly, I'm pumped to use my quirk! I'm just worried I've forgotten how to use it properly." She sweatdropped. Not receiving an answer, she turned to look at you, seeing the focused look you had on your face.

"Y/N?" She questioned. Not receiving an answer that time either, she tapped your shoulder, causing you to jump and swat her hand away.

"Jeez, Himari! How many times have I told you not to jumpscare me?!" You bit. Glaring at the blonde who rolled her eyes in response.

"I don't jumpscare you, you're just hyperactive." She spoke, hearing a faint groan come from you.

"We both know I'm not hyperactive." You spoke, the girl humming lightly in response. Knowing full well that you weren't hyperactive, you just had a tendency to jump when snapped out of your thoughts.

Shaking your head lightly, you began putting on your gym jacket. Not having done it earlier due to being lost in your thoughts.

After a few more minutes of random chatter and changing, you placed your folded uniform into your locker, your hand lingering on the lock before actually locking it. Sighing, you rested your head against the locker door. You weren't tired, you were just frustrated.

Feeling a small tap against your back, you rapidly turned around, your eyes meeting golden yellow ones as you stood face-to-face with an unfamiliar pink-skinned girl.

Raising a brow, you gave her a weary look. "Do you need something?" You questioned, the girl not being the least bit offended as she offered her hand out for you to shake.

Giving a big, friendly smile, the girl in front of you spoke. "I'm Ashido Mina!" She cheered.

Hesitating for a moment, you shook your head, your trust issues getting the best of you as you pondered on whether making friends during your time at U.A. for your mission would be a bad idea or not.

Shaking the thoughts off, you gave her an equally friendly smile as you shook her hand. "L/N Y/N."

~~~

"A quirk assesment test?!" The whole class yelled in unison. Surprised that this was the reason you all had been called out here.

Hearing this, you sweatdropped. Your quirk wasn't exactly the best, and you didn't have much experience with it. The only times you had ever used your quirk in the past was when it was snowing outside during winter and you and Himari would have snowball fights.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" The brunette from this morning questioned. Who you now knew as Uraraka Ochako.

Whilst getting changed into the gym uniforms, you and other 7 girls spent a small amount of time introducing yourselves to one another. So, now you atleast knew their names.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." He spoke, causing most of the class to gasp or hum. His back facing all twenty-two of you.

Not sparing anyone a glance, Aizawa continued. "U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. Turning his head slightly, he looked at all of you through his peripheral vision. "That's also how the teachers run their classes."

"You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?" He spoke, pulling up his phone and showing us his screen on an unknown app with writing on it. "Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks."

'Jokes on you, I haven't used my quirk in a year.'

Subtly leaning her head closer to you, Himari whispered into your ear. "Uh.. were doing those tests in junior high a requirement to get into this school?" She spoke, keeping her eyes glued onto the teacher.

Copying her actions, you whispered back. "Beats me. But if it was a requirement, we're screwed." Pausing for a brief moment, you opened your mouth to add on. "Unless the tests we take every three months in our base count? Although I highly doubt that." You shrugged, going back to listening to your teacher.

"The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks. It's not rational." Placing his phone back into his sweatpants pockets. "Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating."

Turning to face the ash-blond, Aizawa gave him a tired look. "Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" He spoke, causing the students to look Bakugo's way. "In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

Giving the teacher a pointed glare, he spoke. "67 meters." His calm voice being a change from his cocky tone earlier in the classroom.

"Then, try doing it with your quirk." Aizawa spoke, motioning to a big white circle painted onto the ground.

Understanding, Bakugo made his way towards it. Stopping when he had made his way to the middle. Giving Aizawa a knowing look, mentally asking for instructions.

"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle." Aizawa spoke, standing close to the rest of us.
"Hurry up. Give it all you've got."

Stretching his arms, he kept his gaze on our teacher as he spoke. "Then, well..." Winding up, he aimed the ball. Screaming 'Die!' as he threw it. The explosion leaving behind small rings of smoke as the ball flew high into the air.

'Yeah, I think Himari's gonna have a fantastic time trying to befriend him.' You grinned. The thought of your happy-go-lucky friend trying to tame the ash-blonde well enough to get him to open up beginning to become more and more unlikely as the minutes passed.

"Know your own maximum first." Aizawa spoke, turning to face the rest of us as the ball landed. "That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." Showing us his phone screen, the class gasped in shock and surprise at his results.

"705 meters? Seriously?" A yellow-
haired lightening boy commented. Cocking a brow as he found it hard to believe.

"What's this? It looks fun!" Mina cheered, clasping her hands together in excitement.

"We can use our quirks to the fullest! As expected of the hero course!" Another guy with weird elbows spoke. He gave you a spanish vibe, though you weren't really sure why.

"'It looks fun,' huh?" Aizawa spoke, his tired, monotone voice sounding a bit off. "You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" He questioned, earning confused looks from the class.

Glaring the class down, a sadistic smile made its way to Aizawa's face. "All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be expelled."

"Huh?!" The entire class yelled. A mixture of dumbfounded and shocked looks all around.

Hearing this, you and Himari stiffened. Like your boss said last week, the two of you have incredible abilities, but that's natural fighting instinct. Meanwhile, this was a quirk apprehension test. Meaning you were required to use your quirk. And the two of you weren't exactly the best with your quirks.

"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students." Aizawa spoke, pushing his fringe out of his face as he lifted his head up to look at us all. A crazed smile coming to his face as he spoke. "Welcome to U.A.'s hero course!"

'Let's just hope our physical abilities can carry us through this...' Glancing around at all your classmates, you sweatdropped seeing most of them with determined looks on their faces.

'All these people have been using their quirks for years, and they no doubt trained their quirks during the 10 months leading up to the entrance exam. But me and Himari... we've only had a week to train our quirks, and it wasn't even by professionals...'

"Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school!" Uraraka argued, a disapproving look on her face. "No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" She spoke, a somewhat pleading look on her face.

"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains." Hearing Aizawa, the class quieted down. Intrigued looks on their faces. "Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations."

"If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad." Aizawa mocked. "For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra." He spoke. His monotone voice not doing anything for his passive-agressive pep talk.

Motioning us to come closer with his finger, Aizawa continued. None of you moving an inch, assuming he didn't really mean what you'd thought. "Overcome it with all you've got."

Closing your eyes, you took a deep breath. Swallowing the lump in your throat, you replaced your anxious look with a determined one. Glancing at Himari, you gave her a small nod. Her stressed look quickly changing into one of determination. Nodding back at you before returning her gaze back to your teacher ahead of you.

'It'll be fine. We just excel in what we're good at and try our hardest to get decent results on the things we're not confident in. We can't afford to be expelled, atleast, not until our mission is complete.'

'Everything will be all right.'

"All right, demonstration's over." Aizawa spoke, a sadistic smile making it's way to his face as he spoke.

"The real thing starts now."

~~~

Standing on the sidelines, you watched you classmates go versus eachother to test their speed in the 50-meter dash.

You saw Iida go up against a girl with what looked to be a frog quirk, who you now knew as Tsuyu Asui. The former getting 3.04 seconds with his speed-enhancing quirk, and the latter getting 5.58 seconds.

"Well then, if I ever order fast food I'm picking Iida as my Uber driver." Himari spoke out of the blue, a small laugh escaping you as you kept your gaze on the blonde.

"I don't think you get to choose your Uber drivers, Himari." You chuckled, turning your attention back to the races.

Next up was Uraraka and a guy with a tail. Tail boy's quirk was pretty obvious, but you couldn't figure out Uraraka's quirk. All you could make out was a faint pink glow coming from her hands when she touched her shoes and shoulders. Hearing the scores, Tail boy had gotten 5.49 whilst Uraraka had got 7.15.

The next one was between Mina and a blonde, purple-eyed boy with a belt around his waist. Assuming it was some sort of support item for whatever his quirk was.

Instead of getting ready to run, the boy stood with his back to the track. Mina looking at him confused before their mini-match begun. The blonde used his quirk, which you now knew to be a blue, sparkly lazer, to fly across the field. However his quirk gave out on him halfway, allowing Mina (who was sliding on bare concrete using acid) to beat him with ease. Mina getting 5.51 seconds.

Next up was Bakugo and Midoriya. The moment it started, Bakugo used his explosions to give him explosive speed. Earning a score of 4.13 seconds. Leaving the greenette behind him in the dust. Meanwhile, Midoriya had gotten 7.02 seconds. Not seeing him use a quirk, you assumed his quirk wasn't good for running. Like yours, for example.

Next up for the dash, it was your turn. Taking your place at the starting line, you got ready to run. Funnily enough, you were going against Himari for the dash.

"On your mark..." The abnormally high-pitched robot voice spoke. It sounded like some alien from another planet, and yet it was a robot. Weird.

"Get set..."

Hearing the sound of what you assumed to be a fake gunshot, the two of you immediately took off. Running as fast as you could with your high stamina.

Finishing first, the robot announced your score of 4.25 seconds, before announcing Himari's score of 4.37 seconds.

Brushing the invisible dirt off her trousers, Himari looked up to you with a smile. "Wow, guess all that stamina training's finally paying off!" She cheered.

Rolling your eyes, you shot the girl a knowing look. Lowering your voice so only she could hear. "Finally? Himari, we have to run a crapton whenever we're on a mission. Or have you forgotten?" You spoke. A small, teasing smile making its way to your face.

Waving you off, the girl walked passed you. Heading towards another area for the second test. "If you want a ride home after school I suggest you zip your mouth." She grinned.

Scoffing, you chased after the girl. "You can't just leave me on the sidewalk!" You huffed.

~~~

Standing on the wooden floorboards of one of the indoor gyms, you took a good look at the item in your hand. Apparently, all you have to do is grip as hard as you can onto the object, and then it'd tell you your strength.

Securing your hold on the item, you squeezed your eyes shut, gripping it tightly for a second before hearing a small beep. Opening your eyes, you quickly checked your score. A pleased smile appearing on your face when you read the number. (73.87)

"Wow!" You heard an unfamiliar voice yell, prompting you and your classmates to look at the source. That source being Sero.

"540 kilograms? What are you, a gorilla?" Sero spoke, looking at Shoji in astonishment, who was gripping the device with three arms.

Shifting your gaze towards your left, you gave Himari a determined smile, subtly nodding at the blonde. Receiving the same actions from her in return, you looked back ahead of you at the large wall. If someone were to look at you, they'd assume you were daydreaming. But, you weren't.

~~~

One by one, each of your classmates had their own turn at the standing long jump. This test being something the two of you could use your quirks for.

Watching Himari go up before you, she activated her quirk, creating a big sunflower and hopping onto the disk flower. Using it to swiftly get across the long jump with ease.

After Himari, it was your turn. You used your quirk to create a small snowflake. Standing on it as it took you across the long jump. Though, you had to keep using your quirk to ensure the snowflake wouldn't melt. Jumping off the snowflake, you repeated the action you and Himari had been doing after each test. Smiling and nodding at eachother.

The fourth test was pretty basic. Both you and Himari using your stamina and balance to complete the repeated side steps with relative ease. Something you found weird however was that purple-haired kid was using weird grape balls to bounce back and fourth. So he wasn't really doing it properly when you think about it. But there wasn't much you could do about that.

~~~

The fifth test was the one used for the demonstration. The long-awaited ball throw.

Standing on the sidelines with your classmates, you watched as each student went up one by one for their own turn.

Looking at Uraraka, you noticed that when she had touched the ball, the same pink glow from earlier emitted from her palms. Retracting her arm, she threw the ball upwards. The ball flying high into the air. Several minutes went by before a familiar beep could be heard from Aizawa's phone. Holding his phone up, he revealed Uraraka's score to be...

"Infinity?!" The class yelled in unison. Completely astounded by Uraraka's score.

"No way! How'd she do that?!" Himari questioned, not asking anyone in particular.

"Maybe her quirk has something to do with Zero Gravity?" You spoke. Not getting a response from Himari, you turned to look at her, seeing her face stuck in pure shock, you shook your head lightly. A small smile appearing on your face for a second.

After Uraraka, it was your turn. Taking a deep breath, you created a small snowflake. Placing the ball on the snowflake, you made sure it was secure before sending the snowflake flying into the sky. A small, pastel-blue glow surrounding your palms. Tiny snowflakes falling down in the blue glow. Disappearing when too far from your hand.

You waited anxiously for a minute or two before hearing the familiar beep. Shooting your eyes towards Aizawa, your anxious expression quickly turned into one of ecstacy seeing you had gotten 365.19.

'Oh my god... Oh my god! That's incredible! I didn't even realise I was capable of throwing a ball that far!!'

With a bright smile on your face, you mentally threw a mini party before walking back to join the others.

Walking past Himari, the two of you high-fived as you passed eachother. It wasn't something you normally did. Although, before this mission, you weren't really put together for anything unless absolutely necessary.

Watching Himari take her place inside the circle, she took a quick breath. Creating a small sunflower bud with her quirk, securing the ball in the disk flower before making the sunflower bigger. Using it to launch the ball as far as she could.

Looking to Aizawa for her score, a beaming smile making its way to her face seeing she had gotten a score of 306.41.

After Himari, it was Midoriya's turn. Watching the boy make his way towards the circle, you noticed his somewhat stiff posture. Deeming it as his nerves spiking up, you kept your eyes on him.

The greenette stood in the middle of the circle. Looking at the softball intensely as he seemed to be deep in thought. Though after a minute or two, he quickly squeezed his eyes shut before reeling his arm back.

Watching him about to throw the ball, his nervous expression changing into one of determination. Upon further observation, you noticed sparkling red lines going up and down his arm. But the rest of his body remained normal.

'Can he focus all his power onto one body part? Depending on what his quirk is, it'll either be a really smart idea or a really dumb one.'

Watching as Midoriya threw the ball, your expression quickly changed into one of confusion when the ball only went 46 meters. Shifting your gaze to the greenette, you quickly realised he wasn't expecting that to happen. His expression made that crystal clear.

Leaning her head down, Himari was quick to whisper in your ear. "Is he quirkless or something?"

Hearing the girls words, you thought for a moment. Brows furrowing at the thought that she might actually be right.

'I haven't seen him use any type of quirk throughout the previous five tests. Unless his quirk is more on the mental side?'

Shaking your head, you quickly dismissed that thought.

'No... He looked like he was expecting something to happen. He wouldn't be expecting something if he didn't have a quirk, right?'

Trying to think more into the situation, you were quickly snapped out of your thoughts by a familiar monotone voice.

"I erased your quirk." Aizawa's gruff voice spoke. Sounding more serious than tired this time around.

Turning to look at Aizawa, your eyes widened seeing his scarf flowing around him. His hair was flowing upwards in the sky, as if he were upside-down. And his eyes had gone from black to red in almost an instant.

Furrowing your brows, you kept your gaze on the ground beneath you. A small theory popping up in your head.

'Quirk erasing...? Is it similar to the chips me and Himari have in our arm?' Gritting your teeth, you brought your right arm closer to your face, looking at a certain spot on your forearm. A small logo invisible to anyone but you and Himari. Seeing as you had covered it up with make-up, nobody knew it was there.

It was one of the few conditions to becoming an agent. You had to get the organisation's logo burned onto your arm. It was like a fucked up promise. Engraved into you until your last breath.

The day you had it done, you and Himari had gotten them done together. Due to joining the service at the same time, and completing your training together, the two of you had grown close. But that's a story for another time.

The point is, when it's engraved into an agent, the burn fades into a very faint pink colour and stays like that for the rest of the agents life. The mark being pretty much invisible unless looked at with a magnifying glass.

However, due to your quirk, you burn easier than others. Meaning that even after a full year of having the mark, it still remained a pinkish-red colour. Thus, leaving you no choice but to cover it up with make-up.

Squeezing your eyes shut, you tried to push the thoughts out of your mind. The pain you felt after getting it done lasted for a solid two months before it had finally died down. The only way it'd hurt now was if someone gripped your forearm harshly. But you'd never let anyone get that close. You never have, and you never will.

Well, except for Himari. But she knew.

Focusing back on the tests, you looked up to see your classmates all huddled up together. Confused, you cocked a brow, looking at Himari for an explanation.

"Apparently, our teacher is the Pro Hero Erasure Head." She hummed.

"Erasure Head? I don't think I've heard of him before." You muttered.

"He's an underground hero. He works out of sight and Avoids the media." She spoke, keeping her voice low as to not agitate the pro.

Thinking for a brief moment, you glanced up at her. "So like a more authorised version of us?" You spoke.

Himari paused for a moment before nodding. "Yeah. Now that you mention it, he is kinda like us I guess. Only, were teenagers who go on missions inside and outside of Japan." She shrugged, redirecting her attention back to the greenette. But not before quickly adding on. "Oh, and Aizawa lectured Midoriya. Couldn't hear what it was about, though. They talk too quiet." She spoke.

Humming, you redirected your gaze back to the greenette who still stood in the circle. Giving you the thought that Aizawa was giving him a second chance.

Standing in the circle, Midoriya stared at the ground beneath him. His expression unreadable as the shadow from his hair cast over his face. The ball held loosely in his right hand as he stood silent.

A minute or two later, Midoriya shot his head back up. A determined and slightly irritated look on his face as he reeled his arm back, preparing to throw the ball for the second time.

Keeping your eyes on him, you kept your eyes peeled for the red lines you had seen surrounding his arm earlier.

In less than a minute, he had thrown the ball. It flying high into the air, the surrounding air blowing ferociously as it shot into the sky.

Mouth slightly agape, you watched with wide-eyes. Shocked as his immense power.

Looking at his hand, you noticed one of his fingers were bruised and swollen. Though, you couldn't process any further.

"Holy shit..." You muttered. Too flabbergasted to say anything else.

Sharing glances between him and where the ball had gone, you still tried processing how he had managed to do that.

"He just did that with one finger..." You muttered again. Only this time Himari had snapped out of her trance once hearing your words.

"Hold up- did you just say he did that with ONE finger?!" She questioned. Jaw dropping when you nodded. "Holy cow...where was this during the other tests?!" She questioned nobody in particular.

'Under all those bad test scores, THIS was what he was hiding underneath?!'

Shaking your head, you attempted to snap yourself back into reality. Remembering you still had 3 other tests to do before the day was over.

Hearing your classmates praise him and his record, you didn't take your eyes off him. His body-destroying quirk gaining your attention. Now wanting to know more about it.

Out of nowhere, Bakugo started making small explosions in the palm of his hand. Before dashing towards the greenette.

"Hey!" Yelling, he had managed to get the boy's attention. "Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" Yelling again, the greenette seemed to take notice of what was about to happen. Slight fear striking up inside him as the ash-blonde dashed towards him.

Before he could make it to Midoriya, however, a familiar grey scarf from earlier wrapped around the boy. Stopping him in his tracks. His quirk also deactivating in the process.

Voice coming out strained, Bakugo struggled to move around from the harsh grip. "What the-? These cloths are hard..!" Irritated, Bakugo glared towards the owner of the weirdly strong scarf. Silently cursing Aizawa.

"They're weapons for capture made of carbon fibre woven together with a metal wire made of a special alloy." Aizawa spoke, his tone serious as he glared at the ash-blonde.

Gritting his teeth, Aizawa's voice was irritated, yet somehow intimidating. "Jeez... Don't keep making me use my quirk over and over." Pausing, he lifted his head up. Revealing his bright red eyes.

Speaking in a louder, more clearer tone, he glared at the two boys in front of him. "I have dry eye."

"It's such a waste, since his quirk is so amazing!" Most of the class spoke. Some were surprised by our teachers actions, others were unfazed. You were in the middle.

Deactivating his quirk, he released his hold on Bakugo. His scarf and eyes returning to normal as he turned around. Acting as if nothing had happened.

"We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready." He spoke, waving the two boys off.

Dumbfounded, you and Himari didn't move a muscle. Still too stunned with everything that had happened.

Turning to walk towards where you'd be taking the next test, you tried forming a sentence. Shock still clearly evident on your face and in your tone.
"What just happened..." You muttered.

With an equally shocked face and voice, Himari kept her gaze ahead as she walked beside you. "I have no idea..."

Shaking your head, you attempted to snap yourself back into reality. You took a deep breath, still having slight trouble with processing the events that had just gone down. Your voice coming out breathless.

"Fuck me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 113 23
It's been around ten minutes, but I haven't heard anything. Just then I heard a door close, probably the front door to the house or apartment. I hear...
1.1M 37.8K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
1.4K 49 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
35.8K 717 28
(Y/N) (L/N) didn't remember much. Not about how they'd gotten there, nor why they'd been taken. All they knew is that they were stuck in this hell. S...