His Curse

By disrespectfully_his

More

1
2
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
HIATUS
3
19
20
21
22
23

5

663 11 2
By disrespectfully_his

Focus

It was something I knew well.I trained my mind to link with my body,enhancing my focus and being able to stay rooted to my centre.I could block out any sort of distraction,push it to the back of my head.

But at this moment all I could think of was him.

I think I'm loosing my mind.

I cleared my throat and shifted in my seat,listening to the presentation presented by none other than one of the counsel members.Satoru sat beside me while I distractingly bit my lip,trying to get the feeling of his rough calloused hands off of my hips.They dug themselves deeper,his fingers raking into my skin while his hot breath hit my ear.

I shuddered,the electric feeling coursing right through me as my shoulders sagged.My pussy had been throbbing for the last twenty minutes and as I tightened my thigh over the other,the intense pressure only worsened. "The point of this particular assessment is for us to analyze the growth of each student here at Jujutsu Tech."

I could care more about the upcoming exam.The counsel wanted to host a really fucked up version of The Hunger Games for the students.They would be competing with a neighboring school in order to access just how well their performances has been and just how well their skills grew.And so,as I clear my throat for the umpteenth time and shift in my seat for the umpteenth time,I tried doing what I knew best.

Staying focused.

"The rise in curses has grown adamantly and so with this,I'd like our students to be prepared for anything." all I could do was nod and listen,while I cupped my neck and tried to ease the heat on my skin.

"I think this is a waste of time," Satoru speaks up and I turn my head toward him.His legs were spread,arms crossed over his chest as he carelessly gave his opinion.He really did know how to rile that old fuck up. "Ofcourse my students are ready.They're taught by me."

And as much as I tried giving my input,just so the white haired man could shut the hell up,I just couldn't.His calculated thrusting drilled into my pussy,he shoved my cheek against the cold counter and I rolled my ass back like a bitch in heat.

"-this is not about how well your work is as a teacher-" the conversation honed in and out while I felt my nipples harden through my shirt.I looked down at my tightened thighs,cupped in the same pencil skirt I wore last night.

I remember getting home.My legs were jelly and I could barely walk,my pussy screaming for more of his cock but my brain was too tired.I fell asleep right on the couch and for the first time in my career as a teacher,I was late for work.

"You enjoy getting fucked by a incompetent criminal?" His question remained in my mind,echoing like a raw singsong and causing my battended walls to cup around his dick tighter.How badly I wanted to scream out a yes yesterday but even then,it was my pride that saved me.

I felt a soft curdle between my thighs,a thick and slow spill from the slit of my clit.

"[First Name]"

God I wanted him to magically appear,give me that taunting smirk of his and fuck me right against that wall over there.

"[First Name]"

Then after I came,I wanted him to hold me against his chest,my legs wrapped around his shoulders as he ate my pussy..against the wall.

"[First Name] are you listening goddamit!" my head snapped toward the groggy sound of the old man but it was Satoru's intense stare to the side of my head that caused my unease.I cleared my throat and blinked uncontrollably,finally bringing my attention to the meeting at hand.

"The old man wanted to know beside the physical part of the exam,what else are you bringing in," Satoru says and I blink from him toward the rest of everyone situated at the meeting.

I let out a shaky breath. "Oh right," I sounded flushed so I cleared my throat and slowly stood up.My panties grew damper,wetted by my arousel. "I was thinking more of a subtle approach."

"Which is," someone says and I stand up.My eyes making contact with everyone seated.

"Emotional help," and after second of speaking,laughter erupted from certain people throughout the room.I felt my arousel slowly subside and my face falling into a neutral one.All I did was raise a brow,asking each one of them if anything I said was funny.When nobody gave an answer,I scoffed. "Exactly,every member is so caught up on the physiscal approach of the students."

Satoru hums and leans forward,staring at them. "Ofcourse they'll be fine.I'm their teacher now had they been taught by any one of you we all would be fucked."

I smile.He always did have my back. "Yuji Itadori has recently lost his grandfather,Maki Zenin hasn't been in touch with her clan for a while and the fact that her sister is making an appearance soon could possibly be a problem."

"And we shouldn't forget about Megumi too.His relationship with his father hasn't always been the best," I hear Satoru interject and I nod.

"My students are more important to me than anyone at this table.Now,you may not like that but with all due respect,I don't care," I say and quickly check the time.This meeting should be over soon. "I want them in the best of health.Both mentally and physically."

"So you want to play psychologist?" I scoff at the familiar voice of the old man and pick up my files.

"I have majored in it so yes.The meeting was issued to close at 12:35 it is now 12:36 so if you'd excuse me," I stood up,push in my chair and hold my files against my chest. "Any changes to the timetable concerning the upcoming exam can be left on my desktop.You all have my email after all." and with that,I made my way out and toward my classroom.

The rest of the day had gone excruciatingly slow and because it was a Monday afternoon,I was to meet Satoru at his favorite bakery in the next ten minutes.I was running late,hell I've been running late all day today and it was all thanks to a certain green eyed fuck.

I entered the bakery with a loud chime,stepping inside as my eyes dart to his familiar tall figue.He sat alongside the window,phone in his hand and seemed to be frowning at something.I held my back over my shoulder,making my way toward him and sitting down. "Keep frowning like that and you might just turn ugly for the next five years Gojo."

He looked up at me and smiled,his glossy lips never failing to amaze me. "Did you just make a joke?"

"What?" I chuckled and sat my bag down,sitting back casually. "I always make jokes."

"Liar," he leaned forward and slid the menu over toward me. "Something good happen this weekend?"

"Other than having a good night's rest,no nothing." I picked up the menu and read through it.The large pamphlet hiding my face while I bit my lip,the giddy feeling of being fucked running through my head.

And after seconds of silence,his fingers took hold of the pamphlet and pushed it down. "I nearly thought you were interested in woman," he casually says and I raise a brow,laughing at his deep frown. "But that wouldn't matter,I'd change your mind in an instant had I felt like it."

"What the hell are you talking about," I question while he took hold of my hand,running his slender fingers over my palm while I stared into his blindfolded eyes.

"I've pleased many [First Name] so I know exactly what a woman looks like after she's been fucked," my eyes widened at his words and I found myself reddening.He was my bestfriend but he spoke so casually and being an expert..

I thought I was hiding it so well..

"I take it he did the job well done," I wanted to answer but the words lodged into my throat.There was no fighting Satoru on this,I'd be lying to myself if I did.He knew and there was nothing I could do about it other than nod. "Although you haven't been fucked in so long.How would I know if you know what real pleasure is?"

I swat his hand away the moment the waiter walked over to us. "Shut up Toru."

He only laughed and turned to the waiter,smiling. "I'd like your famous milk bread and chocolate cake and my friend over here needs something a little more sweeter," he leaned into the guy,held his hand near his mouth and whispered. "She recently had sex for the first time in years so please understand."

"Toru!" I kicked him under the table and held my hand over my head,staring out of the window.This is why I didn't go out with him,he could get really embarrassing sometimes.

"I have just the thing sir," the waiter chuckled and walked away and after I was sure it was just the two of us,I looked over at my bestfriend and glared.His smirk was devious,menacing and he knew exactly what he was doing.

"How big was he?" he asked.

"I don't know," I answer and fixed my pencil skirt.

"How the hell do you not know.You didn't see it," he wasn't asking he was confirming.I didn't look at him but looked everywhere else. "Okay,was it deep?"

"Yes."

"Alright,did he know what to do?"

"Oh my God Toru,why the hell are we speaking about this?"

"I'd like to know about your sex life-he wasn't uncircumcised was he?"

"Shut up okay.I don't know because I didn't see."

"So he wasn't circumcised,you didn't see his cock and I now know that he was deep.Did he wear a condom?" and I finally brought my gaze to him,staring at him with my bottom lip bit. "Hell,he wasn't fucking circumcised and no condom? [First Name] what is wrong with you."

"What?" I whispered yell and pulled my hair into a bun,Satoru shaking his head.

"If the guy doesn't have a condom,you don't fuck him okay and its always better to he circumcised,it prevents infection.If not its dangerous."

"It's not like I want to do it again.I've had my fill Satoru so I don't see why I need to do it again," I shook my head and waved him off.I went five years without sex and I wasn't as hungry for it like most was.I could ration myself because I was focused.

"My little [First Name] is growing all up," he wiped a fake tear away and leaned his chin in his hand. "I don't like it."

"Come on Satoru,you sleep with tons of woman," I roll my eyes and lean into him,copying his move.

"Not as much as you think.I'm a ladies man not a whore," and casually I watched him pick one of the loose strands of my hair,playing with it.

"Liar," I say.

"It's true. I like your company the most," he spoke so casually and it caused my cheeks to turn red once again.He always did know how to make me feel appreciated and mushy.So all I did was shove his face to the side and scoff.

"I'm going to take on Yuji,Maki and Megumi and you can take on the rest."

"It isn't even my subject."

"Yes but you care as much as I do.So much so that you took Yuji to see Nanami," I raise a brow. "He isn't sleeping enough you imbecile."

"Hmm I'll bring him in earlier love," all I did was click my tongue and scoff once again. "I'm still invited for Sunday right?"

"You ask me that everytime and everytime I tell you the same thing."

A odd looking dessert was placed down our table and Satoru picked up the pink cube filled with coconut. He held it to my mouth and I bit softly. "Then I can't wait to see you then"

"This is good.I don't like milk bread though," he only laughed at what I said,taking hold of the coconut filled dessert and shoving the entire cube into his mouth.He really did have a sweet tooth.

"Horror?" He speaks up.

"Horror," I reply but not before leaning in and licking at my finger then wiping the corner of his coconut smeared mouth.

                                  ◇

this chapter was more of a filler but just so wholesome idk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
161K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
69.6K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...