✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Blonde Friends

1.9K 61 8
By ActionInfinity

Boarding House

Damon slammed down the bourbon in his glass quickly hearing what Klaus referred to as the save Elena gang coming into the house. Caroline flipped her hair, stomping down the stairs. "Damon, what was so important that you had to send almost twenty phone calls?"

He threw his head back grumbling. "Oh I'm sorry blondie but I thought it was important to tell everyone that there is a new witch in town that straight up threw me off the hybrid's front porch when I had asked her name."

"Did she say what type of witch she was?" Bonnie asked to come into the room with Elena.

Damon glared at her. "Were you not listening when I said she launched me off the porch before I could find anything else out!"

Stefan got up from the couch slumping his shoulders. "Alright Damon calm down. Why exactly are you worried about. I mean you don't usually have a good track record with them. But what exactly is so important about this one?"

Damon held one his mouth not actually knowing what to say next and to everyone's surprise it was Caroline who spoke up for him. "Because she can take away your strength and turn it into magic somehow."

"You know something about her, blondie. Don't you dare stop talking about everyone's lives now." The raven haired vampire spat in her direction.

She crossed her arms over her chest rolling her eyes at him. "I don't know anything else but she came out of the Grill with Klaus and he looked like he wanted to rip her heart out of her chest. She grabbed my shoulder and I saw her hand turn red. Next thing we knew she was gone and had completely disappeared. I went home a little weak so I assumed it was her doing."

"Bonnie, do you know any type of witches that can do that?" Stefan asked the witch of their group.

She shrugged her shoulders eyeing him. "I can look through the family grimoires but as far as I know the only way a witch wouldn't have their own power is if she was turned into a vampire."

"Do you think Klaus would use her to come after me?" Elena asks knowing that they hybrid wanted to make his own army but he needed her blood to do so.

Damon poured some more bourbon sitting the glass down on the table beside the large fireplace. "It's Klaus, Elena. He doesn't care about anything except getting what he wants. We need to find a way to put down a witch that can take away our strengths."

"Wait a second. Do we really have to view her as an enemy?" The blonde questioned, raising her hand slightly in the air.

Elena turned to her friend. "What do you mean?"

"I mean she's clearly scared in a new place and we have assumed she is an enemy. We haven't even given her a chance to defend herself. Don't you think we should get to know her first?" She explains simply.

Damon grumbled. "And then we will all skip down the street singing zippy dada right before she murders us all!"

"Caroline's right." Stefan declared moments after. "Since she has met you once you should try and get close to her." She nodded hoping that it was the right thing to do.

Klaus's Mansion

Staring out the window I was completely bored just sitting in my bedroom in this large house. Rebekakh was roaming the town and Klaus was off in another state for who knew how long. I didn't feel like leaving the house even though I had put a hidden spell around myself so my family couldn't find me. "You seem to be doing pretty well for yourself, Raelyn."

"Who the hell is there? Show yourself now!" Whipping my head around, I gasped not seeing anyone in the bedroom. But I could swear that I could hear a voice that I recognized. Blinking my eyes there was a figure with black hair and familiar eyes forming to stand in front of me.

The woman paused in front of me when she flashed me a kind smile. "Hi Raelyn."

"Jo! I'm so happy to see you -" I rushed forward to hug my cousin until I realized that she wasn't physically here in front of me. "Wait, how are you here right now?"

She shrugged her shoulders responding back. "Astral projection. I can see that you did the spell I taught you quite well. It was almost impossible for me to find you."

"Have they started looking for me at all. I am trying to not make friends here but there's my brother's outgoing personality to talk with everyone that is fighting against me every day." I grumbled used to being a little shy until I got to really know someone. Jacob on the other hand wasn't afraid of going up and talking with everyone.

She walked across towards the bed sitting down on it. "I can't stay for long. I need to place my magic back inside the knife I placed it in. But as far as I know they haven't come looking. I am just here to say I am sorry about Jacob and if you need anything you can call me."

"Thanks Jo. I'd hug you if I could right now. You're basically the only family member who talks to me at the moment...I'm too terrified to face my mom and dad." Sitting down beside her on the bed I slumped my shoulders until I heard the front door closed and by that point my cousin quickly disappeared from my sight.

"There you are, little witch. I was afraid that my brother Niklaus had swept you off your feet and got you to tag along with him wherever he was going." The blonde original vampire responded back, dragging some outfits behind her that were hanging off her arm. "Now let's talk about getting you some new wardrobe because frankly I think you need to change into some different clothes. You've had the same ones on for two days."

Watching her lay the outfits down I rose to my feet eyeing her quietly for a few seconds. "Why do you think I would run off with your brother...I barely know anything about him except he has a lot of siblings, is a hybrid and that he enjoys painting."

"I'll tell you some other things about him. He has a temper and thinks that he is alone. But he does anything to protect his family and he respects a vow that we made a thousand years ago." She declares handing me some ripped blue jeans and a white tank top. She had paired it with some black combat boots and a black jacket to match.

Shrugging on the jacket I looked myself over and had to admit that she had picked well. Brushing my hair over my shoulders I pulled the blue crystal necklace out from underneath my tank top. My father may have given me the necklace but I knew it really belonged to my brother. "Thanks Bex. So what exactly did you have in mind?"

"I felt like showing you this town. I might even get you a date to the dance coming up if you want." She beamed, taking my hand in hers dragging me downstairs and we needed up at the Grill seeing the boy named Matt that had offered me a ride into town on my first night here.

Sitting down at the bar I pushed hair behind my ear and we both got two shots of alcohol. She downed it quickly before I heard someone walking over to us. "Hey Raelyn, I was hoping I would find you here. I was thinking you could use a friend since you're new here."

"Caroline right, I thought you would be afraid of me after what I did to you." I pointed out to the other blonde standing in front of me.

Rebekah rolled her eyes at her drifting towards the human boy who was a football player at the high school from what I had heard. "She already has a friend, Caroline. Now if you don't mind I am trying to find her a date to the dance."

"Well I am not going anywhere. If Raelyn wants me to leave she can tell herself not you." Caroline responded sitting down on the other side of me where I was in between the two blonde vampires. "So what exactly was it that you did to me the other night? I am just curious and I don't want to offend you or anything."

Tapping my fingers on the glass in my hands I shrugged my shoulders. "My mother called it siphoning. I was born a witch but I don't have my own powers. I have to take the magic from any supernatural object or creature....I'm sorry for siphoning you. I was just afraid of Klaus that night."

"It's okay. I get it that it was for self defense." She nodded watching me take a sip of my drink.

The original vampire entered the conversation between us once more. "Well I can tell you that my brother and the rest of my family are a pain in the behind. Now where did you get that necklace? I must say it is gorgeous."

"Oh it used to be my brothers...my twin brother until I was forced to kill him without my mother telling me the truth." I sucked in a breath feeling some tears slipping down my face. Raising my hand up I wiped them away until I felt Caroline place a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Raelyn. That's horrible." She muttered.

Rebekah sent me a weak smile. "No one should ever make siblings hurt one another."

Gripping the necklace in my hands I shook past the emotions that it would bring me. "So are we going shopping sometime soon?" I changed the conversation, making both of them smile at me. I haven't had any friends until this point so I am hopefully letting them into my life. Maybe this one pony town as Klaus called wouldn't be so bad.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 36.5K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...
460K 10.1K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
650K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
812K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...