OMEGA (Kaisoo)

By sugarwtter

When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled... More

Disclaimer/warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Axe
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Kill or be killed
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter 15 The Pack
Chapter 16 Part of the Pack
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 School
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Jay
Chapter 21 Temper
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Shared Night
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29 chanyeol
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31 busted
Chapter 32 Eujin
Chapter 33 waterfall
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 TentTalks
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Craving him

Chapter 27 justice Js

83 6 2
By sugarwtter

" I was worried sick !" sojoon scolded, looking at the 2 sat on their usual spot on the couch. It had nearly become tradition that every now and then the alpha would scold them for whatever new trouble the 2 would cause. He sighed, only looking strictly at the 2 as if he was expecting them to explain themselves without him asking but they didnt seem to budge and the more he watched them, the angrier he got.

jongin was still shirtless, tiredly leaning his head back onto the lean of the couch while kyungsoo frowned at their alpha, genuinely seeming confused " why are you angry ?" he then asked and sojoon lifted his eyebrows at him in disbelief " why are you sleeping together in one bed !!?"

" why is it a problem? we've been sleeping in the same bed and on the ground "

" thats different !I'm your alpha" he continued " not a hormone driven teenager !"

" good me neither " Jongin lifted his head to frown at the older" look, we didnt fuck if thats what youre worried about "

sojoon grew red in anger, lips parting as he inhaled ready to yell only to catch himself stutter and stop as he turned away, hand over his mouth and then pointing it back at the beta " did you want to ?"

jongins frown hardened and sojoon briefly glanced at kyungsoo having the same reaction " fuck no, seriously ??"

" well I need to make sure, you.. I know you're- I mean- I.. I know you like all the, the fruits.. " " oh my god.. " jongin buried his face in his hands as he heard the rest of the pack snicker and hold back their laughed by the staircase while sojoon continued " you werent even wearing a damn shirt.. you 2 need to be honest with me.. cause if you did and you didnt use protection-"

" we didnt fucking do anything" jongin frowned, hands reached out as he was sitting up further in his own beleif and anger "not caring about gender doesn't mean I wanna fuck everything that walks ok !? I'm not jay"

"hey.. " jay gasped in the background.

" jongin !" The alpha scolded, frowning hard " that's not what I meant and you know it.."

" thank you " jays comment followed and sojoon glanced at him irritated before at the rest of the betas " guys please, leave us ok this doesnt concern any of you" " he mentioned my name-" "jay" he warned and the beta finally sighed heavy in a groan before turning away to follow the rest of the betas upstairs.

exhausted sojoon took a seat on the table, pinching the bridge of his nose and collecting his words to speak only to look up when kyungsoo did instead.

" I had a nightmare.. " he confessed, looking down ashamed " so I went out to get some air, i couldnt go back in because I didnt want to be close to an alpha it. " he struggled, inhaling and clenching his jaw " I guess it made me uncomfortable or whatever so jongin offered to let me sleep with him in his bed instead.. I told him I dont care about him sleeping shirtless if he usually does it.. he asked me 3 fucking times if I was ok with it and he was gonna sleep on the floor but I didnt want that just like he didnt want me on the floor, thats why we were sleeping in the same bed "

sojoon was quiet looking at him before at jongin again, head turned away with folded arms. He suddenly found himself feeling regretful of having yelled earlier, thinking of his beta in such a way when all he did was look out for the omega.

" i dont understand why you would be mad even if we had sex. I cant bear children anyway, its not something you will ever have to worry- " " no.. no thats not why- I'm not mad I was just worried.. " sojoon reached his hands out, getting down in front of the 2 now as he took a hold of the omegas hand " I'm sorry it's just the way you used to live its- .. I dont want you doing these things anymore.. I was worried because you shared a bed and I know your both willing to, to engage in the same fruits " jongin closed his eyes " for fucks sake please stop saying that, it actually physically hurts me.. "

" I dont even know what that means.. you dont want me sleeping with anyone else ? but me and you sharing a space or bed is not concerning then" kyungsoo frowned, eyes kept on the alphas who's smile visible saddened as he lost a little laugh " kid.. I'm your alpha and I'm a little old dont you think?"

" I've had older alphas before " he shrugg something flickering in his eyes as he looked away and sojoons smile fade as his face saddened further, exchanging a little look with jongin who'd turned back toward them at that, eyes cold but understanding. it wasnt shocking but it wasnt something nice to have confirmed

sojoon reached up to cup his cheeks and gently make the boy look at him again.
" never again.. " he assured " you wont ever have to do or go through these things again I promise.. "

Kyungsoo only looked back at him at that, he felt warm hearing his alpha assure his safety, he never felt anything like it. Living with this pack sometimes just made him feel warm and calm.. it was so easy to live here and he was unsure of how to feel about it. He was afraid of getting too comfortable but part of him felt like he might just do that, get comfortable for once even when he hadnt learned how to ever.

He moved his alphas hands down " whatever.. "

Sojoon smiled softly before getting back up and looking at the 2 again with a sigh " Well.. I'm glad you helped each other, really but next time theres an issue you wake me got it ? I dont want you 2 in the same bed at night ok "

" It was 4 am what was I suppose to do leave him alone outside and wake you to ask for permission ?" Jongin argued so his alpha hesitated resting his hands on either side of his hips " then.. fine but no closed doors next time alright " his finger pointed at the 2 " or if.. you could consider sleeping with chanyeol or jennie"

" chanyeol asks too many questions and jennie is annoying "

Jongin chuckled but sojoon only gave them both an exhausted look.

-

" stop " a girl whispered annoyed " give it back"

" stop it " she continued and kyungsoo finally glanced up from his paper of half solved exercises. it was the middle of class and the teacher left them with exercises because he had 2 classes to entertain at once.

" please " the whimper made him frown as he looked over to the girl sitting in the row in front of him only one seat tot he right and the guy who sar in front of kyungsoo had her pen in his hand, chuckling as he spun it mockingly while she was trying to get it back. she looked like she was about to cry.

Kyungsoo shock his head annoyed, looking back down to his exercises until the guy finally whispered.

" aww.. another omega crying.. "

It caught his attention and he looked up again to see her whipe her tears " are you so broke to only afford one pen ?"

" just give it back, please " she whimpered but the guy only sniffed the pen, causing kyungsoos frown to harden as he looked at him somewhat triggered all of a sudden.

" or wha?-" he gasped when kyungsoo kicked his chair hard, causing him to bump his chest into his table and knocking the air out of him.

The guy coughed, turning around enraged and shocked to look at him.
" give it back or I'll staple your dick to the wall"

" excuse me-" once again he was cut off by getting his chair kicked, causing him to nearl tumble out of his chair before standing and the rest of the class looked at them " the fuck is your problem?"

" the fuck is yours!? "

His frown hardened as he looked over the glaring omega who stood up to him without a hint of hesitation or fear.

jongin adjusted his seat in the back, putting his pen down as h watched them.
"you got some nerves there shorty "

" and your fat feet are stepping on them so fuck off " he imitated his voice and the betas eyes glew up in anger as he swung his fist at him only to have the shorter move aside hitting the betas throat instead and watching him stumble and choke at the action before he kicked his unstable knee to bring him down to it, at last stomping his boot into his face and making him fall back with a groan, gasping for air inbetween coughs.

a couple of other students stood up startled as it happened quickly but jongin only smirked down to his paper as kyungsoo stepped over unbothered and picked the pen that had fallen up.

kyungsoo could see her wide shocked and teary eyes stare at him the moment he gave it back to it " t-thanks..." she stuttered.

" stop sobbing, dont say please to- it's-" he swallowed and Jongin looked up at them again. He could tell he wanted to insult her but thought twice about it as he still looked at her " you're not useless or weak unless you make yourself to be got it?" he frowned down at her but she still seemed struck and a little shocked so his frown hardened as he leaned over her table " got it!? "

She flinched but nodded quickly still shocked as kyungsoo turned away, only briefly meeting jongins eyes before he sat back down.

" fuck.. " the injured beta mumbled, bloody hand moving away from his nose as he stumbled out of the study hall.

Jongin huffed out a light chuckle in the background and kyungsoo picked up on it.
Kyungsoo smiled down to his paper in return.

-

" welcome ! greetings fellow justice jays " Jay cheered, stretching his hands out in excitement as both kyungsoo and jongin were entering the empty classroom, backpacks over their backs and the omega frowned.

" what ?" he asked, not knowing if it had been another one of those moments Jay joked and expected him to laugh or not.

" its his stupid name for what we do " Jongin rolled his eyes, throwing his bag to a table and taking the omegas to do the same " but we're not calling it that anyway"

" you say no to all my suggestions and justice Jays is the most popular to our clients so we're sticking to it " Jay stated proudly, one arm lifting as he laid it around the other betas shoulder and winked at kyungsoo " and we get a lot of those by the way, just last week I helped a poor girl get revenge on another one, and one time there was this guy who was being bullied and I scared off his bullies for him. pretty cool huh " he ran his hand through his hair and kyungsoo loooked over to the poorly cut out cardboard with the unsteady writting on, barely holding up from where it hung on the board.
" we can get anything done " he read out loud "so you literally do anything ?" His eyes moved over the cardboard to the boy sitting in the corner, by the teachers table, cleaning his nails unbothered " whos that?"

Jongin followed his gaze, not having noticed the fourth presence either and he sighed one he did " for fucks- jay, I told you I dont want any of your little boy toys joingin us anymore"

offended he looked behind himself at the boy who'd caught onto everyones eyes and lowered his hands uncomfortably "bro hes not a boy toy, his name is .." He hesitated, eyes scanning the boy, who looked back almost in disbelief before squinting the longer jay thought and at last pursed his lips, pointing a finger hesitantly " carl "

" its chris " the boy corrected, unfolding his legs offended himself and jay shrugg his shoulders with a smile " I knew it, carl was the one with the weird-"
" just get lost, lipstick " jongin called in between causing chris to exhale, eyes traveling from jay to jongin rritated as if he expected someone to say otherwise " means fuck off, read the room" Jongin repeated waving his hand at him and jay hit his arm lightly but didnt seem to mind much as the boy picked his leather jacket, Shaking his head and sighing whilst walking passed them and leaving the classroom.

" you certainly have a type dont you "
Jongin shock his head as the door closed, looking down at kyungsoo afterwards.

" cute guys are my weakness " he shrugg his shoulder in response, hand reaching out to kyungsoo only to have the shorter slap it away " ok " he smiled nervously pulling it back and jongin chuckled.

" I'm not cute " the omega snapped but jongin kept his little smirk, leaning against a table as jay hummed " I mean you're so smol and pretty-" the omegas eyes lit up as he glared, causing jay to clear his throat " terrifying definitely but well.. I respect that, you don't take shit from anyone and I just happen to find that really sexy " he smirked, fixing his shirt as he winked.

the glow in Kyungsoos eyes faded and he frowned now instead " you're the weirdest beta I ever met "

" you say that to all betas " jongin looked over him so he shrugg
" no, most betas I want dead but I really dont wish you 2 dead anymore "

Yet again jongin only chuckled, hands in his pocket as he looked over at jay who spent an unsure smile " thanks ?"

A knock caught them off guard and they glanced over to the door to a girl peaking in
" are you the justice Jays?"

With a smug grin jay rose his chin at jongin before stepping forward as he cleared his throat " yeah what can we help you with, sugar?"

she smiled, hand brushing her hair behind her ear as jay leaned onto the table closest to her while jongin and kyungsoo exchanged a glance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 166K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
275K 14.5K 54
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't wa...
9.3K 277 37
Destined lovers set up for failure. Hyunjin is promised to another alpha for territorial and pack politics. Hadn't met his fated mate yet, but knows...
138K 6.1K 67
*completed* Kyungsoo, who's a human boy and Jongin who's the alpha werewolf of his own pack have been together for a year now. Sharing a house with t...