कृष्णसखी

Galing kay nehacreatioms

Story about Princess of Panchala, Druapadi who secretly hiddenly as a commoner in Hastinapur. She was epitone... Higit pa

Born of fire princess
Arjun meets Druapadi
Karna and Vrushali
Meeting Again
Krishna And Rukmani
Seeking from Arjun
Preparations
Karna doubts on Arjun
।Shree Krishna Vasudev's entry।
Hide and Seek
Moments of freindship
Krushna knows Kunti's screat
Wedding
Govind
Something is fishy
Karna is against Duryodhan
Arjun got to know that krushna is draupadi
.Fight between Arjun And Druapadi.
Krushna loving Act
Bhishma Shocks Shakuni
Krushna stunned everyone.
Everything is well Now
Arjun's romantic dream
Arjun's shyness
Marriage, finally
Krushna fights back
Everythings belongs to you
Karna, The first son of Kunti

Lots of laughter

191 16 62
Galing kay nehacreatioms

[Warning:This part is equal as smelling laughing gas]
Arjun was shy to tell krushna about his feelings.

"I have a plan!" Krishna said.

"What Madhav?" Arjun asked.

"You have fear that krushna doesn't have the feelings as you?" Krishna said.

Arjun nodded yes.

"You yourself noticed it then!" Krishna said.

"But how?" Arjun asked.

"We should stay at panachal for two-three days" Krishna replied with sweet smile.

"That's great Idea!" Arjun said in excitement.

"Listen my full sentence first!" Krishna said.

"Me, Karna and Vrushali bhabhi will go and Karna's sister!" Krishna said.

"My sister? Whom is my sister?" Karna asked.

Krishna looked at Arjun.

"Madhav What you mean? What are going to?" Arjun said nervously.

Karna understand.

"That great Idea, Arjun in front of you krushna behaves normal but if you are not around then her behaviour will different!" Karna said.

"I can't understand, bharta Karna! " Arjun said confusely.

"Arjun, you remember Brihananla?" Krishna asked.

Arjun looked at him. Krishna smiled widely.

....

At panachal's main gate, Krishna, Karna , vrushali was standing with a pretty girl brihannla(Arjun).

Karna was trying to control his laughter. They are waiting for krushna.

"Vasudev, Arjun is looking soo pretty, We should arrange a swayammer!" Karma said.

"Bharta Karna! Stop teasing. In whole way  you equally teased me as madhav did!" Arjun replied

"Vrushali, You should give him more red colour tools that make a prefect blushimg look! Redlips, Red cheeks!" Karna said while laughing.

Hearing this Krishna and vrushali too laughes.

"Arjun, covered your head, Krushna is coming!" Karna said.

He covered. Krushna comes and her eyes was finding her prince Charming, Arjun.

"Pranipat! Govind, Bharta Karna!" Krushna said with smile.

She hugged vrushali.

Her eyes were looking for Arjun.

"Sakhi, you are finding someone?" Govind asked in teasing tone.

"Prince Arjun, Doesn't come with you. That a shocking thing that bharta Karna is here and govind too!" Krushna said.

Her eyes felt on innocent brihannala.

"Who is she?" Krushna asked.

"My uncle's daughter's daughter, Brihannala" Karna said.

"Why she is covering her face?" Krushna asked.

"Krushna, Brihannala has taken a promise to her soon-to-be-husband that she will only show her face to her husband first after her marriage!" Karna said nervously.

Arjun was now hell embrassed. Vrushali and govind controling their laugh.

"I think she is very much pretty, Definitely her husband fells on her. How pretty red lips, Red cheeks!" Krushna said happily.

Hearing this, everyone start laughing. Karna was laughing like a fool.

"Why you all are laughing?" Krushna asked.

"Nothing sakhi, I know my sister is very much pretty!" Karna said.

Arjun was trying to control himself.

"Prince Arjun is okay?" Krushna asked.

Everyone looked at each other.

"Arjun is gone on pilgrimage!(tirthyatra)!" Karna said quickly.

Arjun take long breath.

"Why he didn't asked me, I to come with him!" Krushna said in little angerily tone.

Arjun screalty saw her face and covered his face again.

"Why are you not speaking?" Krushna asked Arjun.

"My bharta teaches me that when elder people is speaking older one should keep quiet!" Arjun said in femine voice like brihannala.

"Bharta Karna, Don't scolds your pretty and good mannered sister" Krushna said.

Karna tighted his lips trying not to smile. Arjun was feeling highly embrassment. Govind was smiling.

"Come everyone, welcome in panchal! Govind, Bharta Karna take rest, Vrushali you too. Your baby is coming soon you should take rest. Actually I am going to market, I want someone to come. Now I think brihannala will come with me!"krushna said.

Arjun shocked. Karna and vrushali looked at each other. Govind look at all of them.

" No princess, How can I, I mean I am just meet you... And"brihannala about to complete.

Krushna holds Brihannala hand. Arjun shocked. Karna put his hand on his mouth, all controling their reactions and laugher.

"Brihannala, come with Me, don't think much about bharta Karna leacture! Actually It's prince Arjun right to get scolded by him!" Krushna said.

Again everyone laughed.

"Oh really, Krushna" Arjun speaks in his mind.

"Are you missing Arjun?" Vrushali said.

"I mean I haven't saw him nowdays!" Krushna said.

Krushna immediately leave taking brihannala with herself.

Everyone start laughing loudly.

"I am sorry, Arjun, You gone today! " Karna said.

...

Arjun, Krushna roaming in the market.

"Brihannala, tells me which colour you like, speak something you are too quiet! And shy!" Krushna said.

"Princess, you are already to pretty that anything in you looks great!" Brihannala said.

Arjun recalls her eyes and her beauty he watched.

"Brihannala, buys something, What you like bangles, saree, or anything you like tell me! Sakhi!" Krushna said.

Arjun was irratited as he is her sakhi, freind.

"Madhav, Bharta Karna I will not spare you both" Arjun said in his kind.

At sudden, Krushna pulls his hand and take him to a shop. Arjun felt her soft hand around his harsh arm.

"This plan is not bad yet!" Arjun said again in his mind looking at her hand.

Krushna was looking at clothes, they are buying them. Arjun decided to confess everything form her.

"Princess, You miss Prince Arjun?" Brihannala asked without thinking anything.

Krushna just looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Krushna asked.

"Actually I worked in palace. I hear that prince Arjun wants to visit you and he wants to hear your voice!" Brihannala telling about himself(herself)

Krushna's face had little blush. Arjun looked at the mirror for her reflection. He smiled.

"Let him space of himself, Don't do this again!" Krushna scolded.

"But he is talking about that princess!" He said making her jealous.

Krushna got jealous.

"Which princess?" She asked

Her eyes we're curious to hear the name of that princess. Arjun saw her reflections in nearly mirror..

"I forget the name of that princess!" He said.

"Let go to palace, govind was waiting for us!" Krushna said in little angerily tone.

Arjun was enjoying this.

....

More fun contuined in next part.

I am actually laughing madly even imaging and thinking about it.

I hope you leave a vote and lots of comments.

Please read my other story"Warrier For you".
I can't repeat scenes. It's a different one.

How was Govind's master plan?

Will you laughed reading this part?

How was this part and story?

I want to update it little earlies but can't get time. Sorry for that.

Speacil thanks to Savyasachi22 and Devimaheshwari for appericating me in both story.

I actually have a great fun reading and repling your comments.

Thanks you ☺.

~Neha

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

Rashmi Galing kay sri2006

Historical Fiction

39.6K 2.1K 33
Attitude? Check. No regards for society rules? Check. Defiance? Check. Don't care policy? Double check. What could go wrong for a girl to have all t...
129K 5.4K 65
What if draupathi was saved by her friend during dhut sabha..... What will happen when draupathi started her new journey with an unexpected peason...
238K 9.5K 53
𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊💎 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘱𝘢𝘥𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢�...
51.7K 2.8K 59
"𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜." She was the Princess of Panchala, the most beautiful...