The Worldbreaker's Symphony

De Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... Mai multe

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Village Developments
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Plan in Action
Seperation/Decisions
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Shadows Diary
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
Kidnapping
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The World Meeting
The Ice Empress (P/1)
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
The Eldest Primordial Dragon
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Half a Century Rematch (P/5)
Demon Queen (P/Finale)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)

Outside World

1.2K 60 38
De Blushieeeeeeeeee

Outside of Veldora's Cave.
Night Time.
Our Lovable Slimes POV.

It's been quite a while since I've been roaming the cave, atleast a few days.

As I am a slime, I do not require any sleep at all and can therefore just stay awake aslong as I like.

Quite convenient, if you ask me.

Mind you, I actually don't like to sleep at all. So this right here is actually a blessing for me.

Sleep is one of the very few things I don't like at all, I don't at all.

It's on my shit list, call me insane if you want to.

Anyways, I've managed to make it to the top of this cave. What's seperating me from going outside of the world, and getting out of this cave, is a massive door.

Oh right, did I tell that I've basically massacred and devoured everything inside this cave and left absolutely nothing alive?

Yup, nothing alive in this cave anymore.

I devoured every creature in here, who honestly dissapointed me. Not much diversity for a cave filled with dense amounts of magicules, and pretty weak monsters too if I'm being honest.

Anyways, back to the topic, there is this giant door Infront of me that is apparently locked at the moment. If anything, I could just decipher the lock pattern and create a replica key...

But it appears the heroine that sealed Veldora in here didn't want people to get in so easily, and basically made the most complicated shit ever.

Now, even that wouldn't be a problem for me at all since I can still just decipher it easily using my Great Sage... But it'd take too long, and y'know what's quite convenient at the moment?

The doors look pretty old and crispy.

BANG!

Now that's out of the way and the doors are currently flying in the air, let's get the hell out of here.

Oh wait.

Are those stars?

Huh, they're pretty...

Didn't know the night sky was filled with so many stars...

Back in my world, the stars were barely visible on the night sky.

Their was too much air pollution in the world, it practically became impossible to see more then 10 stars on the sky at any moment.

If only Earth was like this, perhaps it would have been better.

Truthfully speaking, I believe Humanity has been evolved into a point which it should never have evolved into at all.

Let's hope the humans of this world are better...

Hope...

That's new.

Didn't think I'd feel that only a few months after reincarnation. Especially for a species such as humans, who I had lost all hope for.

Well, whatever, time to see what this forest has to offer.

Seems pretty large to me, all I can see are trees wherever I look... The landscape is pretty huge, I'd say even larger then most cities on Earth. Perhaps it is the size of a small continent? The area is pretty clear too, I see absolutely no settlements at all.

The area is pretty clear...

Perhaps this could be a good place to test out how to fly?

Maybe, seems good enough to me if I want to try new things out. The area appears to be pretty fresh and clear, so I don't see any harm in attempting to fly here.

Well... Just gotta figure out how to use those wings the bat gave me.

Erm...

Do I just say the name or what?

Or do I just think, I'll try that.

... My back feels heavier, did it work?

Oh, it actually did.

That was unexpected for a first try, I expected atleast a hundred tries before actually sprouting some wings. Not to mention their pretty big, almost as big as me...

(A.N: Not mine, I however do not know the artist. If you know the artist, please tell me so I could credit them.)

Oh well, no point in having these wings if I don't learn how to use them at all. So, time to start learning.

I'll need to flap so that I can get higher, before reaching a considerable altitude and gliding...

Problem is, I have no fucking clue how to flap these wings. It's weird having a part of your body you never had before and attempting to control it.

Well, let's try...

I kneel down a little to extend my wings higher, trying to control their movements... Surprisingly, that was easy. Apparently, all I need to do inorder to control them is to think and they will operate.

Well, now that they have extended, I need to learn how to control flapping with the right amount of strength as in to not fly too high.

Not going to lie, sort of nervous... I mean, what do you expect me to react with whilst trying out what humans have been trying to do for thousands of years?

Well, what could go wro-

Flap.

I spoke too soon, didn't I?

The moment my wings came down, they created a crater where I was standing and I went flying quite high into the sky. I'm actually above the clouds for your information.

Is this the part where I scream? I mean, I'm falling down and my wings aren't responding to my thoughts.

Although, I don't feel as if I'm in danger. If I were a human right now, perhaps I would've reacted. But, since I'm a slime, I suppose I won't receive much damage from the impact fall at all.

I, however, cannot say the same for the forest.

How the hell do I control this?!

Okay okay, calm down Rimuru. Try to think this clearly, perhaps if I extend my wings they'll stop falling? I mean, that's what birds do and it works for them.

I'll try it ou-

Woah!

I've slowed down alot, I'm not falling several metres per second at all at the moment.

I'm actually gliding. Well, that's one part done.

Now, I actually need to learn how the hell am I am going to flap my wings before going into the fucking sky itself.

Perhaps I could reduce how much force is exerted? I mean, I did control my strength to be quite low when flapping my wings... But the control still appears to be a little inefficient.

Ofcourse, I could use Veldora's memories to try and see if I can learn anything better when it comes to flying... But I don't want to rely too much on someone else's memories, atleast not for something as trivial as this.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not very good at controlling my strength now are I? When I was killing all those creatures in the cave, I didn't even bother holding back my power at all and just went full force everytime I saw one.

I only tried my skills out which I had perfect control over thanks to Sage, and Battle will is practically top notch in terms of usage. But, I never tried to control my strength at all.

I'm having regrets right now...

Well, guess I'll need to see how to control my strength at this very moment.

Surpass your limits, I believe that's what they say.

Well, let's see...

Any ideas...

Flapping less harder? I don't know, how the hell do you hold back your strength?

Okay, I'll just try flapping less harder...

Flap.

Woah.

I flapped my wings once more, and it appears I barely went up at all. Did I hold my strength back too much? Seems like it... Well, now to try and make it mediocre...

Flap.

Huh, I went a little upwards this time.

I'd say it is the correct amount of strength to flap my wings at.

Not bad, not bad at all.

Now I have a means of movement that does not require moving on the ground, and is much safer.

(A.N: Couldn't find one with a Rimuru flying in the night sky. So, just imagine Rimuru with a monotone expression flying in the night sky.)

Well, leta explore this place now.

...
A few hours later.

I have been flying for quite a while now, I've gotten the hang of this right now. It's pretty easy actually, very easy.

I've scanned the area inside Jura and outside Jura aswell. Using {Great Sage}, I have also managed to create an imaginary map of all the locations inside my head.

It's pretty handy if I'm being honest.

Thanks to Pararell Processing, it's like I have a second mind working behind my back. That second mind has been put into duty to analyze and scan all of Veldora's memories, and then integrate them into my memory with all the details I need. Up until now, I've managed to scan about 15 percent of Veldora's memories. So, in total, it should take me about a few days to scan all of the memories and process them.

The landscape is pretty large. The mountains located here dwarf most of the mountains on Earth, and beyond them is some sort of kingdom made inside a mountain from what I saw.

There is also a desert located in another part of Jura, and apparently it is inhabited by... Alot, of orcs. Alot, like way too many.

Then there is some sort of Marshlands which is inhabited by these weird lizardmen, they don't seem like the welcoming type at all.

Then there is Jura itself, which has a bunch of species from what I've seen.

There are many species in here like Goblins, Ogres, Rabbitment, Etc.

It appears that the Goblins are the weakest races present over here, whilst the Ogres and a few others apparently dwarf the others in strength. It appears all of Jura is in turmoil, the races seemingly fighting for domination now that Veldora is gone...

Oh right, activity is pretty high too as it's literally day time at the moment. I really don't need sleep, I can just stay awake for aslong as I like.

As for the turmoil between all the races, that's their problem, not mine.

So, apparently alot of things are happening at the moment. The races fighting for dominance, is the most dominant activity at the moment.

Some races appear to have taken a neutral stance and aren't moving at all, like the ogres that are located in the north who number 300.

Some other races, meanwhile, are absolutely brutal and wish to do nothing but expand their territories. An example is these Direwolves, who appear to attack at night and are at a stalemate with the goblins and lizardmen.

The ogres are pretty chill at the moment, they don't appear to be doing anything at all. They are pretty neutral, basically a "if you attack us, we'll destroy you" type of neutral.

Anyways, I believe I am missing out on some walking and exploration experience. I've just been flying around the entire forest for absolutely no reason but to pinpoint some locations, so a little walking should help.

I slowly start heading towards the ground and land safely in a random area of the forest. There is absolutely nothing here but a bunch of trees wherever I look towards.

Well, time to walk around a little.

_____________________________________________

Just a smol chapter of Rimuru learning how to fly and looking around Veldora's forest.

Nothing much, really.

Next Chapter is a smol encounter in the desert between two devourers...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
25.6K 637 12
That time I got reincarnated as a slime and In another world with my smartphone cross over. [Note:This is only an experimental Fan fiction so Don't E...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
89.3K 2.3K 30
... Yeah it's a bit weird I just have a sudden idea about it when I write the other story so here we are Guy and Velzard has been together for millen...