๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ | ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ช...

By rileysmiley139

A summer of romance that wasn't the plan. In which the original plan brings a different outcome, and Felix fi... More

introduction | mood board | playlist
| 01 |
| 02 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 | final |
| epilogue |

| 03 |

4.9K 247 141
By rileysmiley139

Now playing:
Home Movies by Beach Weather

☀︎

"Okay but we need to talk about the elephant in the room." Jeongin turns around, looking directly at Felix with a little smile. "Yesterday night? You? Hyunjin? The kiss?"

Felix clicks his tongue, sighing. "Do we have to?"

"We absolutely do." Jisung chimes in. He pulls out the chair, sitting down at the table in smoothie shop they are at right now.

Felix takes a seat as well. "Why do we have to talk about it?" He asks. "It was already awkward enough taking about it with my brother yesterday, and my mother when she overheard us."

"Wait," Seungmin sets his cupcake down. "Chan asked you about it?" He crosses his arms and leans on them.

"Mhm." Felix nods, sipping his smoothie. "He pulled me aside in the morning when I went down for snack, and asked me about it. It was his best friend that he.. watched me kiss, so I should've expected it."

"What did he say?" Jeongin asks.

"He just asked me if I felt okay." He shrugs. "I'm guessing he thought it was uncomfortable."

"You're guessing.. he thought?" Jisung pipes up. "Does that mean it wasn't uncomfortable for you?" He asks, clearly reaching but still not wrong.

Felix shakes his head. "It was still awkward."

"But it wasn't uncomfortable." Seungmin says, smiling. "Does that mean you liked it?"

"Stop reaching!" Felix groans, giggling. "It was just.. a kiss." He can't hide the blush on his cheeks, and Jeongin notices.

"It couldn't have been just a kiss." Jeongin says, reaching out to hold Felix's hand. "Felix, babe, you were blushing like crazy afterwards." He leans in more. "And not to mention but I'll mention it anyway, your blushing now."

"He is!" Jisung says loudly.

Felix shushes him. "I am not! And that doesn't mean anything." Felix shakes his head, taking his hand away from Jeongin's hands. "I was blushing like anybody else would when someone kisses you."

"I don't blush when Jeongin kisses me." Seungmin points out, earning a slap from Jeongin.

"That's..." Jisung starts. "Sad. Lowkey."

"What's sad?" A voice suddenly sounds, and yet again Chan and his friends are surrounding Felix.

"Oh come on." Felix groans, falling back in his chair.

"Why are you guys literally everywhere?" Seungmin giggles.

Chan let's out a laugh, taking a seat next to Seungmin, who's next to Jeongin. "Sometimes when I, or we are bored, and I don't know where to go, I check Felix's location and go there."

"Seriously?" Felix sits back up.

Chan shakes his head. "No." He says, "But I did it once."

"I wouldn't be surprised." Jeongin says.

Minho takes a seat next to Jisung, who is sitting next to Felix. On the other side of Felix, Hyunjin takes a seat. Changbin sits in the chair next to Jeongin.

Felix stiffens when Hyunjin's leg touches his. He can't deny that he feels a little awkward right now. He was hoping he wouldn't have to see Hyunjin again until, like next year.

He already saw him this morning, and that was really awkward. It's like the little kiss has made everything so much more weird. He should have, as said before, expected it though.

The boys ended up staying. They ordered their own smoothies, Hyunjin and Chan a berry one, and Changbin and Minho ordered something with greens and protein.

Felix felt awkward the whole entire time. It was like this awkward tension with the boy that sat next to him. The weirdest part about it was that Hyunjin actually seemed completely fine.

Felix didn't talk or move much, while Hyunjin laughed and talked like it was nothing. Felix even caught Hyunjin looking at him a few times. Hyunjin was smiling at him at one point, and Felix only looked away.

"I'm going to go get a new straw." Felix suddenly says, considering his was anxiously chewed.

He stands up, but is immediately regretting the decision when he realizes how close Hyunjin is sitting. Hyunjin can only stand up as well, moving out of the way for Felix, who mumbles a little thank you and walks away.

Hyunjin debates for a couple seconds, before he follows the boy. He feels the need to talk to him. He wants to end whatever tension was started with the kiss.

Felix notices somebody coming, and looks up to see who. Hyunjin offers a little smile, and Felix gives a forced one back before looking away.

"Hey?" Hyunjin says, more of a question.

Felix take a green paper straw and puts in in his smoothie quickly. "Hi." He says, simply. He doesn't look at Hyunjin, so it gets kind of awkward.

Hyunjin waits for Felix to meet his eyes before continuing, that way he knows Felix might actually be listening. Felix raises his head to look at Hyunjin, and that's when Hyunjin smiles again.

"This is a little awkward." Hyunjin says, leaning against the smoothie bars.

Felix kind of smiles. He immediately feels a wave of relief when he realizes he's not the only one. He was expecting this to go terribly. He looks up at Hyunjin, "You feel it too?"

Hyunjin chuckles. The look on Felix's face is making him feel more comfortable. "Felt it." He says. "Since the party last night." He says.

Felix laughs awkwardly. "Yeah, I'm sorry." He says, looking away. "It was just a little... well-"

"I get it." Hyunjin shrugs.

Felix nods. "I'd hope so." He chuckles, picking up his smoothie again. He takes a sip, but not because he's thirsty, because he needs something to do with his hands.

"No, I do." Hyunjin assures. "We haven't always been, you know, close; so I understand." He can't even lie, he thinks he's totally messing up this conversation. How can he stop being so awkward?

"Yeah." Felix agrees.

"But.." Hyunjin starts.

"But?" Felix raises a brow, expecting something silly to come out of the nervous guys mouth.

"I want us to be..cool?.." Hyunjin smiles. "I don't know. I just don't want to be awkward around each other, and I don't want to get weird looks from your friends. I feel like I did something really bad."

Felix giggles. "Oh really? I didn't know they were being like that." His eyes go to the table of boys, before back up to Hyunjin. "But yeah, I'd like that. We can be.. cool."

Hyunjin squints his eyes. He doesn't like the sound of that. He shakes his head, "That's even more awkward. How about we just be.. friends?"

Felix smiles. "Make up your mind." He diverts his eyes down to his drink again.

Hyunjin chuckles. "I did." He says with a smile. "Let's be friends."

Felix looks up to Hyunjin, who raises a brow. He looks over his face, taking in his expression. After a minute, he just starts to smile again. "Okay, sure." He says.

Hyunjin smiles. "Okay. Alright."

Felix nods his head. "Alright." He repeats.

Hyunjin smiles wider. "Could I have your number then?" He asks, slick.

Felix clicks his tongue, opening his mouth. "Wow, you're hitting on me now, berries?" He says with a smile and teasing tone.

Hyunjin scoffs. "Oh come on." He says, chuckling. He takes a few steps back, and Felix giggles as well.

"No, I'm kidding. I'm kidding." He says, grabbing Hyunjin's arm to stop him from backing away. He smiles as he looks up at him. "You can have it, let me see your phone."

Hyunjin just rolls his eyes. "I don't even want it now, but fine." He pulls his phone out from his back pocket, handing it to Felix.

Felix chuckles again, liking whatever teasing is going on. He takes his phone and leans into him, typing in his number. He hands it back to Hyunjin with a sly look.

"Here you go, berries." He says.

Hyunjin takes his phone back with a smile. He saves the number and gives it a name, shaking his head. "Thanks," he looks at Felix. "Blondie." He saves the contact.

Felix chuckles. Hyunjin puts his phone back before moving out of the way, gesturing for Felix to go first. Felix gives him a funny look before he walks away, still smiling at the silly little interaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10.8K 50
โdo you hear that? it's the sound of my heart breaking.โž โdon't be dumb. jeongin's just cracking eggs.โž hwang hyunjin and kwon areum are friends. the...
71.8K 3.6K 47
๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–ฅฃ๐–กก๐–ฅง๐–คฃ "Take a risk. Our journey as humans is too short and happiness is too rare." At an all boys school, there were your stereotypical cliqu...
105K 3.8K 42
{โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ–๏ธ} โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜Ÿ ๐˜๐˜š ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™ ๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜‰๐˜™๐˜–๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™'๐˜š ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜๐˜™๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜‹๏ผŽ ๐™Š๐™ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...
30.8K 2.3K 44
"[...] it's like I'm sabotaging myself, like I want to stop myself from being happy, like I'm no longer allowed to be happy. A way to atone for my gu...