Elizabeth Swann's Sister - De...

By Courtney98xo

This story follows on the adventures of Anne Swann and her friends and family. From my first book Elizabeth S... More

Actors and Actresses
Part 1. So Much For My Happy Ending
Part 2. Mademoiselle Hallthorpe.
Part 3. A Best Friend Whom Understands
Part 4. Arrested On What Charges?
Part 5. The Black Cells
Part 6. Father And Will To The Rescue.
Part 7. Cutler Beckett's Office
Part 8. Confronting Beckett And Setting Sail.
Part 9. James Is That You?.
Part 10. Who In The World Is Davy Jones?.
Part 11. Sharing A Cabin
Part 12. Can That Traitor Persuade Me?.
Part 13. Curiosity.
Part 14. The Heart Of Davy Jones.
Part 16. Doctor James Norrington.
Part 17. Food And Pillow Fight.
Part 18. A Twist In Love.
Part 19. Friends To Lovers, Then Strangers Again.

Part 15. Sword Fighting And Creatures Of The Deep.

172 8 6
By Courtney98xo

We were running to try and catch up to Elizabeth, when my thoughts suddenly consumed my head and I stopped in my tracks. "Anne, Anne what is it, what's wrong!". Thomas shouted, as he ran back towards me. I looked back behind me, to see the trio now running towards the forest, out of sight. "I-I-I-I can't I'm sorry Thomas, I can't leave him, go and help Elizabeth!". I said, as I lept up and gave him a tight hug, before turning on my heels, as I ran towards the direction of the trio, to try and catch up to them. "Anne, Anne, come back!". I heard Thomas shout after me, but I didn't listen, I just continued to run as fast as my legs could carry me.

I finally caught up and I found the three of them, within the abandoned and crumbling church, that is situated upon the Island. I ran through the tall grass and up into the building itself. Jack and James were clashing away, whilst Will was still catching up. Jack then kicked James and sent him flying into the wall behind him, knocking him slightly down the many stairs they were climbing. I then caught up to him and grabbed hold of him to make sure he was alright. "Anthony what are you doing here!". He shouted. "I came to put an end to this madness for Elizabeth and Anne's sake, as they both don't want to see there Fiancé's lying in a wooden box do they!". I bellowed. "I suppose not". He replied. Meanwhile, Jack had run further up the stairs but there was another we had to worry about, for Will had finally caught up to us and charged at James with his sword, knocking me flying down the stairs, sending me tumbling backwards.

I let out a cry of agnoy, as I felt all the air in my lungs being crushed by my rib cage, as I landed hard upon my back. I gritted my teeth together to stop the pain, as I pulled myself together and managed to haul myself from off the ground and place my hands upon my knees to catch my breath. James and will continued to thrash swords, I composed myself and before I knew it my adrenaline had kicked in and I had my sword in my hand and I was running back up the stairs I had just fallen from. Will then spun round and blocked my strike at him, whilst he had James pinned up against the wall with his arm. I then broke free of the block and pushed him up the stairs into James, causing him to strike Will, who managed to block it.

Jack then came back down and decided to have another go at James, whilst Will was slyly sneaking up on Jack, who still had the key, so I pushed my sword into his, trying to distract him from his plan, he then thrashed his sword back, both of us locking swords into some kind of unfinished cross shape, until I too was pushed back into the wall. Once again, I felt all the air being pushed out of my lungs, except this time I banged my head pretty hard from the impact of the push. I leant forward and clutched my head with both hands grunting in agony. Just then, James was tripped up by Jack and he went flying to the ground and I couldn't help but laugh. James however, returned the favour and tripped Jack up also sending him to the ground, twas like watching a stack of dominoes fall when you stand them up right and let go of them.

Jack then managed to scrambled to his feet and strike a blow at James, the key of the chest dangling from his arm as he struck. James then took hold of Jack's wrists and sent him flying into the wall, still holding onto him. Before he grabbed hold of the key and snapped it off of his wrist. Jack then went to lunge towards James to try and retrieve the key, however he missed and he went flying over the stairs and clutched the rope to stop him from falling. "Ahhhh!". Was all he managed to cry out before he went crashing to the ground, causing the bell to ring in the tower in the process. I was so absorbed into the scene, that I didn't see Will coming in for another blow, that I had to duck really quickly in order to not be stabbed in the head. He then rushed and held onto the rope that was left hanging and he managed to be pulled up, with Jack being pulled down. James was stood there key with his grasp stood staring at it. Will then came out of the blue and grabbed it from him. I threw a thrash at him with my sword to try and stop him but I missed. He then managed to make it to the top of the bell tower. "By your leave Mr Norrington!". He bellowed down to James.

James then ran up the stairs and began to chase after him. I then chased after them both, trying not to fall down the many stairs there was. We finally made it out onto what I suppose would have been the roof, once upon a time. Will was stuck, as there was a gap within the structure of the ruins and if he missed the jump he would fall to his death. As soon as he saw myself and James coming, he plucked up the courage to jump and luckily for us he made it to the other side. James then thrashed his sword at Will and he thrashed back, James then followed suit and jumped onto the other side too and continued to clash swords. Then Jack was not long back up from the ground he once fell upon, he was about attack James, when I thrashed my sword at him, to stop him. Quickly he then turned upon me and we were now fighting with each other whilst trying to keep out balance on this very thin brick roof we were upon.

He thrashed at my left side, as I felt a sharp sting and I dropped to the floor, nearly falling off the wall. Whilst I was in pain again, he then ran off to see if he could get the key. Whilst the other two were fighting, he was trying to retrieve the key, swaying backwards and forwards trying to avoid blows of their swords. By some luck he then managed to grab the key from James's grasp, however this only caused the duo to turn on him and start waving their swords at him. Little did he seem to forget, that he left me behind him and with all my strength I managed to stand up and find my balance and walk over towards him, whilst trying not to fall off the wall myself and point my sword at his back, so he couldn't go anywhere.

Jack and Will began to thrash their swords, whilst poor James was stuck in the middle of them, having to duck and dive to avoid their blows towards each other, whilst trying to thrash his own sword at Jack too. Suddenly, James managed to stand up and thrash Jack's sword right out of his hand causing it to fall down to the ground down below. James and Will stopped in their tracks and pointed their swords towards Jack, he tried to turn around and run back, but unfortunately for him I was blocking his path, also pointing my sword at him. James then turned to Will. "Do excuse me while I kill the man who ruined my life". James said. "Be my guest". Will replied. The pair then turned back to Jack swords still pointed at him. "Let us examine that claim a moment former Commodore shall we, who was it that at the very moment you had a notorious pirate safely behind bars, saw fit to free said pirate and take your dearly beloved all to hisself, eh?". Jack asked rhetorically. "So who's fault is it, really, that you've ended up a rum-pot deckhand what takes orders from pirates". He continued. "James don't listen to him". I said in my manly voice. "ENOUGH!". James bellowed and struck at Jack but he fell our of the way and fell down the roof and onto the ground.

James then stopped in his tracks and stared at the ground to where Jack lay for a moment, before he began to speak out loud."You forget Mr Sparrow that the love of my life twas indeed Elizabeth, at first, but then I fell for the most amazing woman I have ever met, a woman whom you could only dream of having, Miss Anne Swann to be precise, but now I am away from her and we were destined to be married but now all that could be gone within a moment, so unfortunately Mr Turner...HE'S RIGHT!". James bellowed the last part. He then began to slash swords with Will again, I then ran in to try and stop them, but I got in the way too quickly and Will accidentally stabbed me with his sword, as I felt it slice my skin and plunge further into my stomach. Not again I thought to myself, not more blood to loose, not more blood sucking leeches to rid me of fevers.

James then jumped in and began to thrash swords with him, as though he was trying to save me from being killed, at that moment I thought to myself did he know whom I truly was. The two of them however, must not have noticed the severity of my injury that has just occured and then then continued to fight each other. I sat up and steadied myself upon the room my legs dangling from each side like I was riding a horse. I grabbed at my side to stop the bleeding as much as I could. Along with trying to ease the pain, I looked over to see Jack walking off in the distance, key in hand but unfortunately for him he fell into an open unfinished grave, that did make me chuckle slightly, helping me to forget about my injury, until a sharp sting brought me back to reality. 

Then the duo in front of me happened to jump onto the rotting mill wheel that was situated upon the side of the building, I for one was not going to be left up here all on my own to die, so I managed all the strength I had left and pulled myself up and ran into the other direction and back down the stairs. My legs giving way on the last few steps, that I fell forward and landed on my stomach, causing me to gasp in pain. I lay there for a few moments slapping my hand upon the ground, in thoughts that I had failed to possibly keep him safe. I then sat up upon my hands and knees and took off my tricorn hat whilst throwing it too the ground and wiping my sweaty, dirty brow. As my long plaited copper hair flowed down my back, I then gasped for air, as the pain was getting un-bearable now.

My thoughts consumed over me by this point, what happens if I die upon this island, what would happen to Elizabeth, Thomas and everyone I love, I know James would be beside himself and probably fall into the depths of despair. No, I must pull myself together, come on Anne you can do this, I thought. Whilst still in agony, I had somehow managed to pull myself to my feet, placing my hands on my hips and panting heavily. I then slowly bent down to pick up my tricorn hat and roughly place it upon my head, tucking my long plait within it, to go back to being Anthony again for while. I then slowly made my way back to the beach, as from where I was standing I could see the wheel rolling towards that direction. Clutching my heavily bleeding stomach, I made the long journey back to join them, hopefully by then all the madness would have stopped.

I finally made it too the beach, out of breath and de-hydrated from the lack of water and the amount of blood loss I was once again experiencing. Out of my hazed vision, I could see people scrambling around the beach, fighting with one another, some I could make out were human, the rest were like some deformed mer-folk, half fish, half human, except they didn't look as pretty, as what they are described in the story books father used to read to me as a little girl. Thomas and Elizabeth were fighting with two of them. Whilst Pintel and Raggeti were fighting with four more, Jack was fighting with one on his own and as for James and Will they were lying flat out on the sand probably still dizzy from all the rolling they have been experiencing.

I then ran over, as fast as I could trying not to stumble over and collapse in pain and help Jack, as he was on his own and it was not fair although he does deserve whatever he was giving. I ran over and blocked one of the thrashes the creature was throwing at Jack. Jack then jumped in and blocked him also. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw James run up to the long boat and scramble about for something. I left Jack to fight the creature and run over to James. I grabbed hold of him and I must have shocked him, as he knocked me back slightly, causing me to stumble back a little.

"James what are you doing?". I asked out of breath. "Nothing that concerns you!". He snapped slightly, as he continued to look for whatever he was looking for. I then hunched over in pain and clutched my stomach again. "Anthony your hurt, your bleeding!". He replied. "Tis nothing I'm fine!". I snapped back. James then decided to continue with his quest to find what he was looking for, until he pulled out of Jack's jacket, the letters of mark from Beckett and clutched them tightly within his hands, staring down at it, as though he had a pot of gold in it's place. "James what do you want with those?". I huffed and puffed out. "If I claim these and the heart of Davy Jones, I get my life back and I finally get to be with Anne again!". "And you and no one is going to stop me!". He continued, as he seethed through his teeth.

"I'm not trying too, for I wouldn't stop you in reaching your happiness that you so full deserve James!". I breathed out once more, whilst another sharp pain engulfed my whole body and I crunched over in pain. "Anthony you need to get help!". He asked with concern within his voice. "Where am I going to get help here hmm, tell me dearest James where, everyone is out to kill each other and for what, some fish creatures heart!". I snapped, as I hissed in pain. James once again ignored me and went to Jack's jar of dirt and opened it and inside was what looked like a beating heart still alive and moving. He then placed inside his rotting military jacket and ran off back into the direction of the island, just in time before Pintel and Raggeti came bounding over with the chest in their possession and slammed it down into the boat.

I stood in shock, as I watched James go, whilst Pintel and Raggeti were making off with what they believed, was the heart of Davy Jones when all along, my beloved had it within his jacket. Just then the pair were pushing the boat further out into sea, when Will turned up out of the blue and stopped them, pointing his sword at them both. The duo then reached to their sides, trying to retrieve their swords, but luckily for Will they didn't have them. Them being as stupid as they were, started to pull items out of the boat, Pintel, some fishing line and Raggeti an ore. "Come on Turner!". Pintel shouted at the top of his voice. Will ignored them and went over to pick up the chest which they had just previously placed upon the boat.

Suddenly, everyone was surrounding ourselves and the little long boat, all still clashing swords with one another. Jack then turned to see Will holding the chest within his hands, he then went onto whack the fish creature in the face, before proceeding to do the same to Will knocking him unconscious into the boat. "WILL!". Elizabeth cried out, as her and Thomas went to his aid. Thomas spotted me and ran to my side. "YOUR HURT, OH MY GOD, HELP WE NEED HELP HERE!". Thomas shouted for everyone to hear, but everyone was so consumed with their own issues to stop and help. "T-t-thomas tis alright I'm fine stop fussing please". I seethed through my teeth, as I sucked the air through them in pain. "You are not fine!". He snapped. Nothing could be done now, as we were all surrounded by these creatures and there was no way out.

Elizabeth was still attending to Will. "Leave him lie, unless you plan on using him to hit something with". Jack said, as he stood beside her with an ore in hand. Meanwhile James came back and stood beside myself and Thomas. "We're not getting out of this!". Elizabeth panicked, as she began to pant heavily. "Not with the chest!". James exclaimed. "Into the boat!". He continued, as he grabbed the empty chest from out of the boat. "Your Mad!". Elizabeth told him. "Don't wait for me!". He ordered. He began to run off into the direction of the island, fighting off any creature that got into his way. "Anne no!". Thomas shouted, as I wriggled free from his grasp and began to run after James.

I caught up to him, with all the strength I had left in me and I grabbed hold of the other side of the chest. He turned and looked at me shocked for a moment, as we both continued to run into the forest once more. The creature's not far behind us, we just made it into the beginning of the forest, when James tripped on something and sent us both flying to the ground. I cried out in pain, as I had hold of the chest, I couldn't use my other hand to stop myself from falling onto my wound. James lay there dazed for a second, until he managed to pull himself up onto his knees, little did I know that, in the impact of the fall, my tricorn hat had fallen off blowing my cover. Luckily for a moment I had my back to him, as I was lying on my side, gasping for breathe.

"Anthony, Anthony are you alright?". I heard James call out. "Anthony come on man we must get out of here!". He said, as he went and tried to pick me up, all the while I turned to face him in shock at his actions forgetting I didn't have the disguise of my hat. James stopped in his tracks and just stared at me bewildered and blinking rapidly. "James". I breathed out slowly. "James I can explai...". I never got to finish my sentence before I felt his face crash down upon mine, his soft lips meeting mine, his hands moving up to my hair, before coming down to cup my face. Before we both finally came up for air. "Oh please tell me I am dreaming, Anne is it truly you!". He asked. "You have been Anthony all along!". He continued.

Before I could reply, James cut me off with panic. "Anthony, hurt, oh my goodness Anne your hurt!". He began to panic, as I felt his hand clasp at my wound to stop the bleeding. "We need to get you out of here!". He said, as he began to scoop me up, but then unfortunate for us the creatures caught up and stopped us in our tracks. James then went and lunged forward to grab his dagger, but one of the creatures stepped on it, chuckling as he did so. "Your bravery is wasted!". The creature spoke. Talk, they can talk too, what are these things, I thought to myself. James then leaned over me, protecting me as much as he could. "I shall pry the chest away from your cold, dead hands". The creature spoke again.

James then stood up clutching the chest, before he dropped it down to the creatures feet. "Here you go!". He exclaimed, before scooping me up Bridal style in the process and began to run further into the forest with me. "J-j-j-ames, I'm sorry". I stuttered, as he continued to run with me to safety, wherever that may be. "Don't be questions will come later, all that matters now is that I get you to safety and we get a doctor!". He snapped, as he slowed down once he realised the creatures were not following us anymore and he kissed me upon the head, as he sat down upon the ground, with me still in his arms. "W-w-what about the heart?". I questioned. "Don't worry my love, I still have it, safe in here". He told me, as he pointed to his jacket pocket. "This will get us our lives back". He continued. I just lay in his arms and smiled up at him, for in that moment, no one else mattered, as selfish as that may seem, right now all that mattered was myself and my Fiancé, final together again after what had seemed forever.

"I love you James Norrington". I breathe out with what breath I had left in my body. "And I love you soon to be Mrs Norrington and I am never letting you out of my sight again". He swooned, as he leant down and kissed me passionately on the lips again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.6K 10
Your name is Y/N Turner and you work as a maid in the Swan mansion you are a adventurous girl that doesn't like to be ordered around and has an immen...
7K 298 21
You are a governor's daughter in the Caribbean who has always longed for a life of adventure, freedom and the sea. But instead, you live in a golde...
94.2K 2.5K 57
This is the story of Governor Swann's youngest daughter, Elizabeth's youngest sister and the adventure's she takes with her older sister and her sist...
278K 6.9K 18
Isabelle Marie Swann had a simple life. The second daughter of the governor, best friend to a blacksmith, and a proper lady. Of course, that is in ti...