Elizabeth Swann's Sister - De...

By Courtney98xo

This story follows on the adventures of Anne Swann and her friends and family. From my first book Elizabeth S... More

Actors and Actresses
Part 1. So Much For My Happy Ending
Part 2. Mademoiselle Hallthorpe.
Part 3. A Best Friend Whom Understands
Part 4. Arrested On What Charges?
Part 5. The Black Cells
Part 6. Father And Will To The Rescue.
Part 7. Cutler Beckett's Office
Part 8. Confronting Beckett And Setting Sail.
Part 9. James Is That You?.
Part 10. Who In The World Is Davy Jones?.
Part 11. Sharing A Cabin
Part 12. Can That Traitor Persuade Me?.
Part 13. Curiosity.
Part 15. Sword Fighting And Creatures Of The Deep.
Part 16. Doctor James Norrington.
Part 17. Food And Pillow Fight.
Part 18. A Twist In Love.
Part 19. Friends To Lovers, Then Strangers Again.

Part 14. The Heart Of Davy Jones.

147 5 3
By Courtney98xo

We were half way out to sea by now and the silence that ascended throughout us all, was quite peaceful. The only sound that could be heard was the crashing of the waves, upon the shore up ahead. Suddenly, that peacefulness was interrupted by Raggeti and Pintel arguing with each other, which is a normal occurance with the pair, so we all weren't surprised by it when it started.

"You're pulling too fast!". Pintel said to Raggeti. "You're pulling too slow!". Raggeti argued back. "We don't want the Kraken to catch us". Raggeti continued. Causing Jack to turn around sharply with horror spread across his face. Thomas leaned over to me, looking rather worried. "What's the kraken?". He whispered. "I have absolutely no idea". I whispered back. Upon doing so, I managed to catch the attention of James. "Hmm, sorry what was that?". He asked, as his head seemed to be away with the fairies somewhere else. "Ohhh, errr, Thomas here was just asking what possibly could the kraken be?". I replied in my gruff voice. "Could it be some sort of fish?". I continued. "Shark more like!". Thomas interjected sharply, as he hugged his knees up to his chest and began to frantically look over the side of the long boat, trying to spot this mysterious shark.

"Hmm, Kraken I have never heard of such a thing upon all my years at sea, but then again, there is a lot of the ocean that has yet to be discovered, they perhaps may have seen something which us have yet not too". James said. "Or they could have just been blind drunk and imaging such a thing". Elizabeth chuckled, causing us to do the same. Silence quickly fell upon us again, until Pintel began to speak again. "I'm saving me strength for when it comes!". He stated. "And I don't think it's Kracken anyways, I always heard it said Krayken". He continued. "What with a long A?". Raggeti asked. "Uh-huh". Pintel replied. "No, no, no, no, no, Krocken is how it's pronounced in the original Scandinavian and Kraken is closer to that". Raggeti argued.

Meanwhile, the three of us looked at each other, so confused as to what was going on, that by looking at each other, we hoped that any of us would have at least given a hint, to let each other know that at least one of us would have known what they were on about, unfortunately though we did not. "We ain't original Scandinavian are we?". Pintel asked rhetorically. "Kraken!". He scoffed. "It's a mythological creature, I can call it what I wants!". Raggeti argued.

Finally, upon what seemed like forever we managed to make it to shore. The boat finally pulled up onto the crisp white sand, as Jack quickly scrambled out first, followed by Raggeti and Pintel and then Thomas, Elizabeth, James and then myself and again James held my hand to help me out of the boat and I nearly fell back into it my knees gave way, from his gentle touch, but I knew I had to compose myself and remain the manly figure I was meant to be. Luckily, I landed with two heavy feet upon the sand, as I jumped out of the boat, James then let go of my hand and picked up one of the shovels that were within the boat and we started to walk away from it. Jack then picked out the other shovel from in the boat, before he started to bark out orders. "Guard the boat, mind the tide and don't touch my dirt". He said to Pintel and Raggeti.

We all started to trudge through the sand, the hot Caribbean sun burning down upon us, the sweat was dripping from all out brows, not a hint of shade in sight. The tide had gone out but some parts of the sand was still soggy, from where the sea once had been, our footprints were visible behind us, it would make it impossible for us not to be followed by the enemy if we were to be followed. Jack walked futher in front of us, as though he seemed to be worried incase we got to whatever it twas that he was looking for, before him. The rest of us walked in pairs, Elizabeth and Thomas in front and myself and James at the back.

We walked to a more greener part of the island, where the sand was covered in bushes and brambles and blades of grass, where we all stopped and were happy to catch what breath we all had left, as the scorching sun burned each one of the back of our throats. Further on before we got to our preferred destination, Jack had handed Elizabeth his compass, so she took charge and started pacing back and forth with it, following the dials every move.  She was moving back and forth so fast, at one point she made me feel slightly dizzy, I had to sit down, although I did not realise how far the drop was from the standing up to the ground, so I happened to sit down rather hard, it looked as though I may have collapsed.

James then dropped both shovels, as Jack made him hold his, as well as his own and bent down to my aid, placing his hand upon my shoulder. I jumped slightly at his touch. "Are you alright?". He asked. "I'm fine, just a little heat stricken tis all, thanks for your concern, I shall return upright in a moment". I replied, putting my head inbetween my knees, which were tucked up under my chin, mainly for him to not see my face. He then got up from his crouched position, removed his hand from my shoulder and placed the shovel back upon his shoulder and hold the other one in his hand. For a moment my shoulder went cold, from where his warm hand once was, I felt a pain of guilt wash over me, oh why can't I just tell him whom I truly am, I thought to myself.

Elizabeth then stopped in her tracks and turned her head to where the dial was pointing and funnily enough twas pointing at Jack for whatever bizarre reason. Elizabeth then shuck it slightly trying to get it too work properly. "This doesn't work!". Elizabeth stated, as she sat down upon the sand and crossed her legs. "And it certainly doesn't show you what you want most". She continued. "Maybe it's broken". Thomas commented, as he was lying like a starfish upon the sand, his arms and legs outstretched. Everyone ignored his comment and Elizabeth placed the compass down upon the sand, Jack then came swaying over to her and looked over her shoulder, down at the compass.

"Yes it does, you're sitting on it". Jack replied. Elizabeth looked up at him confused for a moment. "Beg pardon?". She asked. "Move!". Jack told her, motioning her to move out the way. Elizabeth began to stand up and move from where she was once sat and she came and stood next to me. Jack then whistled to James like a dog and clicked his fingers and pointed to where he wanted James to begin digging. James looked annoyed and did not like what Jack had just done, but he complied and began to dig. I went to grab the other shovel and help him, however Thomas stopped me and pushed past me and grabbed the other shovel before I had the chance. "I can do it!". I snapped in his ear. "You don't want him to see you do you!". Thomas argued back. I said nothing other than shake my head and stepped back slightly, whilst Thomas walked over to James and started to help him dig.

They were digging for a little while, Jack was sitting upon the sand meditating, whilst I on the other hand wanted to go over there and give him a good swift kick and tell him to help, poor Thomas looked as though he had taken a dip within the sea, the sweat was dripping from his brow so much, meanwhile James however looked ever so handsome, I could only imagine seeing the tone of his muscles as he pounded down into the sand and lift it back up again into a pile, with his strong arms and showing off his biceps, tis a shame he was not shirtless. Oh Anne pull yourself together woman. I returned back to reality and subtly wiped a bit of spit that had ran down the corner of my mouth, from my horrendous, yet lushes thoughts of my beloved Fiancé in front of me.

Elizabeth then leant in beside me."You can't stop stating at him can you, I bet I know what you are thinking?". She asked rhetorically. "What don't be absurd, we are not yet married it would be barbaric for me to think such thoughts". I said as I looked to the ground and smirked. "Oh come on do not tell me you would not being doing the same if it twas your dear William standing there looking handsome as ever". I chuckled. "Perhaps your right". She chuckled and then let out a sigh, I then placed my hand upon her shoulder and squeezed slightly. "He will be alright dearest, I promise". I replied.

We were then interrupted by a loud thump, coming from where both men were digging. We both sharply turned too it's attention. I could feel my heart beating within my ears due to anticipation. Jack opened his eyes quickly and got up from sitting down and the three of us joined James and Thomas, as we all slowly peered in the hole. There lying within the ground was a large brown wooden chest, covered in grains of sand. There was silence between the five of us, as none of us could take our eyes from the sight in front of us, the only sound that could be heard was the sound of the wind howling around the island.

Then reality kicked in and Jack, Elizabeth and James brushed the remaining sand from of the chest and began to pull it out from the hole. Whilst myself and Thomas kept look out around the island making sure no one else was around to spot what we were up too. They managed to pull it out and myself and Thomas rejoined them, Jack then grabbed one of the shovels and smashed open the lock what was upon it. He then beant down and removed the remained of the lock, before slowly opening the lid, as the four of us crept in to get a closer look at the contents inside it.

Inside, it was full of scrolls, bits of parchment, jewellery and lace. "So much for something interesting". Thomas whispered to me. "I know, I mean what could Jack possibly want with a load of old scrolls and parchments, amongst other things". I asked rhetorically. "Although I must say those pearls look exquisite!". I continued, as I pointed my eyes down to the beautiful cream coloured pearls situated within the chest. Elizabeth pulled out some of the un-opened letters that still had their seal on them. Whilst Jack continued to push the parchments and scrolls out of the way, uncovering yet another chest, except this one was a lot smaller than the other and it twas a dark metalic colour.

Jack slowly pulled it out and held it on the side of the bigger chest to steady it. Elizabeth, James and Jack then lent in towards the little black chest and listened. Suddenly a muffled heartbeat sound came from inside the little chest, the trip jumped back a little surprised. "It can't be!". I whispered under my breath. "It can't be what!". Thomas asked, he must have heard me. I swallowed hard before speaking. "The heart of Davy Jones, tis true, Pintel and Raggeti they were right". I exclaimed. "It's real". Elizabeth said. "You actually were telling the truth". James said to Jack. "I do that quite a lot, yet people are always surprised". Jack replied.

"With good reason!". We all heard a voice shout, from the direction of the sea, we all sharply turned to see whom it twas and we were not disappointed to say the least. "Will!". Elizabeth then turned and jumped up and ran towards him. "You're alright thank god!". She shouted out of breath from running towards him. "I came to find you!". She continued, before the pair shared a passionate kiss. Making the rest of us turn away in disgust slightly, until I caught the attention of James, who looked rather sorrowful. Thomas then walked over to him, to which I was shocked and nearly went to stop him. "Don't worry mate, you'll be back with Anne soon enough, I can assure that". He told him, as he wrapped his arm around him and slapped him upon the shoulder. "I just hope your right dear Thomas, for should I die before returning home, I would hate to think the dispear I would be putting her though". James replied. "Hey, who said anything about dying, your not going to die any time soon, you and Anne are going to live a long happy life together, hopefully watching your childern and grandchildren play upon the beach, with their great uncle Thomas chasing after them". Thomas comforted.

Upon hearing their words exchanged, I could help but feel my eyes tearing up, that I had to quickly wipe them before anyone saw anything. "How did you get here?". Jack shouted towards Will. Whilst still hugging Elizabeth, as though he never wanted to let her go again, he replied. "Sea turtles mate, a pair of them, strapped to my feet". "Not so easy is it?". Jack asked rhetorically. "But I do owe you thanks, Jack". Will said. "You do?". Jack asked. "After you tricked me onto that ship to square your debt with Jones". Will continued. "What!". Elizabeth asked shocked. "What!". Jack seemed to mimic her. "I was reunited with my father". Will said. "Oh, well, your welcome then". Jack replied.

"Everything you said to me, every word was a lie!". Elizabeth said, as she let go of Will and began to storm over towards Jack. "Pretty much". Jack replied. "You should know by now Elizabeth dear old Jack here is a pathological liar, he probably doesn't even know a truth in his life!". Thomas snapped and I pulled him back by his arm, to get him to be quite. Jack then turned and give Thomas such a look, but Thomas was not backing down giving him such a look either. "Time and tide love". Jack returned to speak to Elizabeth. Suddenly, the sound of knife being pulled out of its sheathe could be heard and we all turned our attention to it.

Twas Will, on his knees with a knife within his grasp in front of the chest. "Oi, what are you doing?". Jack asked him. Will then turned the chest further to face him. "I'm going to kill Jones!". He replied. Jack then pulled out his sword and pointed it towards Will. "I can't let you do that William". He said. "Cause if Jones is dead, who's to call his terrible beastie of the hunt eh?". He continued. Will then complied and slowly stood back up again away from the chest. "Now, if you please, the key". Jack asked Will, as he outstretched his left hand towards him.

Just then, Will pulled the sword from not out of his own sheathe but Elizabeth's instead, causing her to gasp and stand back slightly in shock and moving behind Will for protection. "I keep the promises I make Jack, I intend to free my father, I hope you're here to see it". Will replied, as he kept the sword pointed to Jack. Then out of nowhere. "I can't let you do that either, so sorry!". James pulled out his own sword and pointed it towards Will. "I knew you'd warm up to me eventually!". Jack said to James. Then, as quick as a flash, James turned his sword onto Jack, Will turned his onto James and Jack turned his onto Will. "What is happening!". I whispered to Thomas, with baited breath. "I don't know, but you know the part I said about James not dying, perhaps forget I said that right at this moment". He replied.

With one swift slap, I slapped him upon the arm. "Ow!". He shouted out. "Sorry but that was uncalled for". I replied, as I squeezed his arm in comfort. "Tis alright, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that". He replied. We then turned our attention to the scene in front of us. "Lord Beckett desires the contents of that chest, I deliver it, I get my life back". James said to Jack. "Ah the dark side of ambition". Jack replied. "Oh I prefer to see it as the promise of redemption". James said. Then before any of us could blink swords began flying everywhere, James was thrashing swords with Will, then Jack would try and strike James. Elizabeth on the otherhand was not helping, with her gasping and shrieking like the girly-girl she was.

The trio, ran rather further up the beach slightly and still were thrashing their swords around like children getting into a scrabble. "Stop it!". Elizabeth screeched. I wanted to shout too, but I knew it would blow my cover, if I were to do so. Will threw James forward and he nearly crashed into Jack, causing Jack to run out of the way and grab the key from Will's hand. Will then went to throw another strike at James, but James managed to dodge the blow and duck underneath it before springing to his feet and kicking Will directly in the stomach, causing him to fall to the ground. "Will!". Elizabeth cried out, as she ran up to him. "Gaurd the chest!". Was all he replied to her, before he got back to his feet and ran after the duo. "No!". Elizabeth replied and ran after them also.

I ran then tapped Thomas to follow me, as I too ran after all of them. "THIS IS BARBARIC, THIS IS NO WAY FOR GROWN MEN TO....". Elizabeth began to shout and scream at the men, but then she realised none of them were listening to a single word she was saying. "OH, FINE!". She said. "Let's just haul out our swords and start banging away at each other that will solve everything, I've had it, I've had it with wobbly-legged rum-soaked pirates!". Elizabeth continued to screech at the trio, but again they still weren't paying her any attention and continued to thrash away at each other.

I ran over to her and grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her to look at me. "Elizabeth, calm yourself, you are going to wear yourself out at this rate". I said. "Anne is right, your not doing your voice any good, besides none of them are listening anyway". Thomas interjected. I then happened to look over my shoulder and see Pintel and Raggeti watch the scene unfold before them, looking shocked as ever. Only to need to turn back to see my dear sister starting to pick up stones and throw them at the trio. "Elizabeth stop you could hurt one of them!". I scolded, but she didn't listen and carried on. "ENOUGH!". She bellowed. "THIS IS MADNESS!". She shouted out once more. "ENOUGH!". She stated again, but to no avail as the trio just kept on running around in a circle, thrashing their swords, ducking and diving each blow.

She then finally went silent and began to pant heavily for a moment. "Oh, oh, the heat!". Elizabeth dramatically cried out, before crashing to the floor, her hat flying off her head in the process. Thomas was about to run over and help her, when I stopped him. "But Elizabeth!". He stated. "But Elizabeth nothing, she has being doing that since she was a girl, always to get attention from father or one of the servants, tis a class act if I must say, but no one will buy it, look even they aren't bothered by it and are still trying to throttle each other in some way or another". I told him. "Well everyone bought it when she fell over the wall and sent you with her!". He replied. "Tis very true, but she's fine watch". I said.

Then just like that, Elizabeth sighed to herself and began to get up from the ground and grabbed her hat and placed it harshly upon her head and crossed her arms and legs, in a huff. Suddenly, from behind us, Pintel and Raggeti were running past, with the chest in their possession. Elizabeth, then got up and began to run after them, forgetting all about the childish men in front of her. Thomas went to run after her, but I couldn't move, I had my eyes fixed upon James in worry incase anything were to happen to him. Thomas ran back and grabbed hold of my shoulders breaking me from my thoughts. "Anne come on we must go, Elizabeth needs our help". He said. "I-I-I can't, I can't leave him, what if somethig were to happen to him". I hiccuped. "Nothing will and from my experience he is a damn good swords man, after all he taught me everything I needed to know didn't he". He replied.

"Yes, but before your military title, didn't Will also happen to teach you everything you needed to know in a certain blacksmiths shop and Jack well Jack, has probably being waving a sword around, long before James picked up his first ever sword". I replied. "Perhaps your right, but if we don't go and help now she might be in danger". He said. "Perhaps your right". I sighed, as I took one last look at James and then ran after Elizabeth with Thomas in toe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.8K 20
I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean. All rights go to the Disney company that gave us these wonderous movies. I only own Johanna and (Y/n) and her s...
110K 4K 15
I do not own Pirate's of the Caribbean, all rights go to the Disney company. I only own (Y/n) Rogers and Johanna Mills, savvy? Book two of the It's a...
278K 6.9K 18
Isabelle Marie Swann had a simple life. The second daughter of the governor, best friend to a blacksmith, and a proper lady. Of course, that is in ti...
32.7K 884 27
Jack's younger sister (Y/N) goes on the adventure of a lifetime sailing the high seas with her best friend Will on a mission to find her long lost br...