My Beloved Fake Wife -Nalu AU

_thefairytailnalu_ द्वारा

Famous actor, Natsu Dragneel, hosts auditions. But for what actually? He needs a fake wife to come with him o... अधिक

Chapter 1 You're Hired
Chapter 2 Meet the Family
Chapter 3 First Kissu
Chapter 4 Sightseeing
Chapter 5 The Bachelors
Chapter 6 The Bachelorettes
Chapter 7 First Time
Chapter 8 Damsel in Distress
Chapter 9 Say Yes to the Dress
Chapter 10 Farewell Contract
Chapter 11 Farewell Lucy
Chapter 12 Movies and Popcorn (REVISED)
Chapter 13 Acting Gig
Chapter 14 Guest Star
Chapter 15 Layla's Funeral
Chapter 16 Drunk Lucy
Chapter 17 Meet the Celebs
Chapter 18 Going Separate Ways
Chapter 19 Shoobeedobop Premiere
Chapter 20 Heartbreak
Chapter 21 Igneel and Natsu
Chapter 22 Lonely Lucy
Chapter 23 Do Over
Chapter 24 Mischief
Chapter 25 Paparazzi Buzz
Chapter 26 Couture
Chapter 27 Lucy's Premiere
Chapter 28 Le Afterparty
Chapter 29 Meet the Heartfilias
Chapter 30 Friendship Anniversary
Chapter 32 Sunset
Chapter 33 Runaway Duo
Chapter 34 Happy Daddy and Gus's Girl
Chapter 35 Couple Wars
Chapter 36 First Day of Filming
Chapter 37 ILWAD Premiere
Chapter 38 Off to Paris
Chapter 39 Rolling Through Paris
Chapter 40 Magnolia Movie Awards
Chapter 41 Preparations, Bridal Shower, and Kittens
Chapter 42 Wedding Bells and Honeymoon
Epilogue

Chapter 31 Natsu's Premiere

9.4K 317 166
_thefairytailnalu_ द्वारा

•••Few Days Later

(Natsu's POV)

I just received two tickets to the Salamander premiere, and I'm excited! You know why?
Well, these past few days have flown very quickly. And during those days, I kept thinking and thinking, should I ask Lucy to be my girlfriend?

Don't answer that, because my answer is a yes.

Anyways, Lucy already bought a new dress to wear there, with my help of course, and I believe we're matching...? Lucy has a red dress on with black outlines while I have a black suit with red outlines. I dunno why, but I love matching with Lucy.

"Hey Natsu, can you zip this up?"

"Yeah," I walked into her room and zipped up her red dress. She turned around, and we were now face-to-face. "You look beautiful. As always."

"Thank you. And your tie isn't done right," Lucy giggled as she started to fix my red tie.

"At least I tried," I laughed with her.

"That's a first."

"Hey!"

"Kidding," Lucy then turned towards the door,"Happy, you ready?"

"Aye, sir!" Happy jumped out with a red bowtie around his neck.

"Now that everyone's here, let's get going, shall we?" Lucy locked arms with me, I carried Happy with my other arm, and we walked outside.
~~~~~~

We had to ride another death chamber, which is a limousine, to the cinema. I'm just glad Happy didn't draw anything on me while I was passed out.
~~~~~

Anyways, everyone already expected me to bring Lucy with me. But they squealed at our outfits.

We were the first ones to walk the red carpet, since I'm the lead role. Happy being the second lead, so he trailed behind us.

It seems this time walking the red carpet was better than any other Salamander premieres. Is it because Lucy's with me? Maybe.

"Natsu! Lucy! Look over here!!" The cameramen yelled, snapping pictures faster than the speed of light. Wrapping my arm around Lucy's waist, we posed, smiling. "They're so adorable! Keep smiling!"

We were stuck still taking pictures for a while. It's fine with me, but it made my cheeks hurt
-

"Finally, we can go inside," I ran my fingers through my hair as Happy was done with his own little catwalk down the red carpet.

"My cheeks hurt," Lucy said as she rubbed her cheeks.

"Me too," I rubbed my cheeks as well,"But we need to get inside. Let's go, Happy." Happy meowed back.

"Happy doesn't talk in public doesn't he?" We started walking towards the cinema's entrance, Lucy and I locked arms while doing so.

"Nope, I don't want anyone taking him from me just because he talks."

"Awe."

"What?"

"I find it....adorable.. that you love Happy so much. You know, I never expected you to be a cat person."

"Happy's been with me ever since I was a kid. Of course I love him," I paused,"And I'm not that much of a cat person."

"So if I dress up as a cat, you won't do anything?" I started to imagine it. Lucy in a cat costume, wearing those cat ears, a black dot on her nose with drawn whiskers.

"U-um.....I don't know," I looked away to hide my blush marks,"And don't even try it."

"Okay," Lucy giggled, and I then faced forward, stepping inside the cinema.
~~~~~~~~

(3rd person/Normal POV)

The movie was about a character, Salamander, getting into a big fight with the same enemy from the last movie.

~~After the movie

Natsu, Happy, and the rest of the cast went up to the stage, and bowed. Cheers filled the theater.

"Thank you everyone for coming! And if yall want to hit the afterparty, just cross the street, and around the corner. We'll see you there!"

"Wooo!!!" Everyone started to get up and scatter around the cinema.
~~~~~~~

(Lucy's POV)

We reached the afterparty destination, and Natsu and I were in another VIP section, of course. We sat together on a couch, drinks in hand.

"I'm not sure I want to get drunk today," I noted.

"Me either," Natsu still took a sip of beer,"So I'm going light."

"Mkay. Just don't go overboard. I don't want to be your sober escort home again..."

"I'll be careful," Natsu smiled at me. Suddenly that smile triggered something in me. But what was it?

I nodded and smiled a little back, I then noticed something's missing. "Where's Happy?"

"He's probably finding fish," Natsu replied,"Or that Carla is here and Happy wants to talk to her."

"Oh?" I drank a little sip of beer,"Carla and Happy have a thing?"

"Carla doesn't think so, I think."

"How do you know?"

"She can talk."

"Carla talks too?!" I jumped a little in my seat.

"Yup. Even Gajeel's cat, Pantherlily."

"Wow..."

"Oh, how lovely!" Natsu and I quickly turned to that familiar voice.

"Gus?!"

"You remember me," Gus sat down across from us,"And I thought you two forgot me."

"How can we forget such an amazing, talented agent?" I replied, smiling.

Gus smiled back,"Okay, I forgive you. But Natsu," he looked at him,"We still need to raincheck."

"Oh yeah," Natsu laughed awkwardly,"Sorry I was um...busy."

"Uh huh."

"How about I just call you?"

"Fine," Gus nodded,"Hey waiter~! Can you please get me some tequila? Thank you."

"Hey Gus, why don't you get yourself a lover?" I shrugged.

"Huh?"

"You know how much time Natsu and I spend together. I don't want you to feel left out. So why don't you get one?"

"Pfft!" Gus laughed.

"Huh? Why's he laughing? Natsu?" I turned to him, he was snickering. I crossed my arms, frowning.

"Gus? Dating?" Natsu laughed with Gus.

"You're too funny, Lucy!"

"Seriously, how is it funny?!"

"I really appreciate you looking out for me, Lucy," Gus wiped away his tear of joy,"But I don't date. I do flirt with girls, don't get me wrong, but I can't stay with one. I guess I have commitment issues with women."

"What in the world does that mean?" Natsu raised a brow. I rolled my eyes.

"It means Gus can never stick with one person for a long time. So it'll be hard for him to marry."

"Ooooh!"

"Yeah, Lucy's right," Gus sighed.

"Enough of the serious talk, guys," Natsu grabbed our hands,"Let's go party!"
~~~~~~~~~

Everyone danced, drank, laughed, and partied. I was now at home, since the afterparty ended. Sadly, Natsu isn't sleeping over tonight. Natsu and Gus are probably hanging out at Natsu's place.

Now it feels so...empty.

I changed into pjs and slipped into bed.

I can't sleep.

I tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable spot.

Then I realized, I remember Natsu cuddling me in his arms, that's when I was comfortable. Sighing, knowing that I can't go back to being romantic with him, I closed my eyes.
All I can think about is him. Why?

Ugh. I can't go through this again! I can't....but my heart did it anyway.

I can't believe it. I fell in love with Natsu again.
~~~~~~~~~~~

••••The Next Day

(Natsu's POV)

Lucy and I agreed to met up outside a coffee shop. I planned a date for us today, and I have a little present for her in my pocket.

"Ah, Lucy!" I called out as I saw her figure walking towards me.

"Morning, Natsu," Lucy smiled,"What's with you all of a sudden? You're all...happy."

"Well Lucy, I realized that..." Come on Natsu, you can do this! You practiced in the mirror last night, just say it! "I lo-"

To be continued muahahaha. Find out what happens next in the next chapter of MBFW!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.4K 538 36
Welcome! Here is yet another book with NaLu one-shots! Have been doing this since 2017, and am very inconsistent unfortunately. You've all watched me...
203K 5.4K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...
912 99 8
Celebrities Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel cross paths at a luxurious island resort. They spend the entire evening together, followed by a passio...
57.8K 1.7K 43
-COMPLETED | Dec 31, 2019- BOOK 1 High-school student Lucy Heartfilia doesn't expect life to change much when she moves from sunny Clovertown...