tsukimichi moonlit fantasy Be...

By MarkDX859

A player once name Susano who played in a vrmmorpg which was a Yggdrails inspired game with many races and cu... More

EP 1 Damn you Goddess
EP 2 Castellum Tenebris Edited
extra chapter introduce the maids and butlers
EP 3 adventure mode
EP 4 merchants mode
EP 5 Rembrandt
EP 6 the heroes perspective
EP 7 rankings of Castellum Tenebris
EP 8 Forest Ogres
EP 9 The lich
EP 10 a new beginning
EP 12 War part 1
EP 13 war part 2 the awakening of Legends
S2 Ep 1 The Teacher's Exams
S2 Ep 2 Humiliation
S2 Ep 3 school times and side quests
S2 EP 4 The strong influence
S2 EP 5 results of the strong
S2 EP 6 The bonds that make us
S2 EP 7 new students
S2 EP 8 Demon to Demon
S2 EP 9 perverted dragon
S2 EP 10 the new recruits

EP 11 Shifting events

178 3 0
By MarkDX859

In the same time the trio travel it seems Rembrandt heard about the shop opening

Patrick: "Kuzunoha's store is about to open and they haven't employed anyone yet, if he's going to leave for Rotsgard, he really only has miss Tomoe, Mío and his butler and maid and miss Tomoe has taken the former adventurer latte under her wing but only 5 people isn't reassuring"

"Is there anyone in our company that we can lend him"

Moris: "unfortunately we don't have the leeway for that, if the opening of the shop was delayed for a bit we could have arranged something"

Patrick: "i can't imagine he forgot, Kuzunoha Makoto does he have Plan" he thinks the first and last name were reversed

Moris: "i thought he was joking, but it he seem to intended to hire demi humans"

Patrick would move his head back: "well maybe he thought of this because of the costs but it's reckless, it's like letting cattle run your shop, I'll find time to visit under the guise of celebrating the shop's opening but you'll have to go alone for now Moris"

Moris nodded for yes as at the shop it seem a adventurer would see Eris in the front

Ponytail adventurer: "is this shop some sort of joke, Demi human as employees, there's a limit on looking down on your customers"

Aqua would see the communication and she scream in her mind: (why are you causing trouble right as the shop open Eris, at this rate we'll be back at boot camp)

Moris would watch them from the shadows: (we had persuaded the businesses that would interfere with Kuzunoha but i suppose we shouldn't have expected adventurer not to hate demi humans, now then will miss Tomoe or Mio come out)

Soon Beren would get out: "hey adventurer boy, we can't concentrate in work with you shouting outside the store"

Moris: (a dwarf, i see if dwarves are demi human thier ability to make good weapons make them valuable)

Beren would take the weapon from the adventurer as it seem dull: "look at your weapon, it's just falling apart"

Ponytail adventurer: "my weapon when did he"

Beren was struggling to cut paper with it: "c'mon consider the weapon feelings, being cared for like this"

Ponytail adventurer: "sh-shut up, it was made with good martials, barley anyone can do maintenance on it"

Mio soon came out with a plate with a apple: "oh what's going on here"

Ponytail adventurer: "are you an employee here,this guy just took my weapon!" he noticed beren hitting his blade with a hammer: "Hey!"

Beren: "Don't interrupt i might break it" soon he would finish as it would shine: "madam Mio check it"

Mio: "splendid job as always" soon she threw the apple up and cut it up and place it the plate: "as you can see he just sharpened the blade, i think he was unable to ignore the damaged blade after seeing it, as an apology for our employee acting on his own, we won't ask for payment" she aim the blade near his face with a devious smile

Ponytail adventurer: "of course you won't" he would swipe the blade in a bit of fear as his face was cut by the slightest touch

Mio: (blood, she barely touch me with it, just how sharp is it now)

Eris: "oh our dear customer has a cut" she would poor the healing potions from above: "we need to heal it immediately"

Ponytail adventurer: "agh what are you doing!?"his wound would heal up

Random adventurer: "hey look the wound, is gone"

Random adventurer 2: "that's a high grade medicine, it could go for 10 gold"

Ponytail adventurer: "i don't have that kind of money"

Eris show another healing potion: "this Kuzunoha brand high grade potion" (even though it was common back at the demi plane) "that other shops sell for 10 is now 1 gold here, and medicine for home is 1 copper"

Random adventurer: "so cheap"

Mio: "as an apology for the commotion have a sample of our shop's fruit" apple slice were non existent in this world

Ponytail adventurer: "who would eat some weird stuff they never seen before"

Female adventurer: "never seen before is that perhaps, the fruits that comes from the city of the fog"

Random adventurer: "i heard it's valuable and rarely appears in shops" soon they would taste it: "it's really good" soon it seems the top adventurers who they were familiar and Toa group

Ponytail adventurer would be confused as they're coming to the shop: (they're making fun of me) soon aqua would try his face

Aqua: "I'm sorry, one of our employee cause you trouble, will you be willing to try a sample" soon he would be charm by her cute looks

Ponytail adventurer: "i, i suppose i can" he would taste the apple slice: (what is this it's so delicious) "it's good"

Aqua: "that's great to hear"

Ponytail adventurer: (i guess even demi humans can be cute)

In aquas mind she was happy as she would make sure she doesn't get back to the boot camp

Soon it seems the trio head the news with a magic message from the tier system

Susano would smile: "heh Tomoe's plan work perfectly"

Makoto: "i was worry but guess it did work out after all"

Incursio: "i wonder what Rembrandt is thinking of it since it's probably unheard of hehehe"

Susano: "probably surprised the fact we did something that would've end in failure"

It seems Mio at the shop notice Moris was up some buildings

Moris: (first Tomoe and now Miss Mio, even in my prime i would have trouble with them, i supposed I'll report there's no problems at the moment)

Soon a few days pass as the trio would be at the golden highway teleportation circle basically the way people can teleport in this world as well as the largest and safest road

Patrick: "so you're leaving now"

Susano text: "oh you're here to see us off?"

Patrick: "yes though you sure to use the teleportation circle instead of just walking down the golden highway"

Makoto text: "yes I've heard the circle has a low chance success rate with items, but we're not bringing anything with us"

Patrick: "but....okay i see"

Incursio text: "we also got new people as Tomoe and Mio are missing"

Patrick: "new people"

Makoto: (oh right we never introduced them) he text: "we haven't been able to introduce them because of circumstances, but i can introduce them once things settle down"

Patrick: "i see, i look forward to it, regarding your enrollment in the Rotsgard academy"

Susano text: "yeah we heard you did some work for the recommendations, thank you" he does a small bow

Patrick: "it was certainly worth the effort to hear that from you"

Moris: (it was actually a request from your daughters that you couldn't refuse)

Patrick: "my daughters will return there once they fully recovered and i hope you can get along with them"

Incursio text: "hopefully so and it's good they're doing well"

Patrick: "oh about their recovery, we commissioned a painting of all 3 of them recovering from the curse, please do come see it once it's done" soon susano smile inside his backpack

Makoto: (won't they get mad about it)

Susano text: "actually we'll send someone once you finish so they can bring it to us to make sure your wife and daughter don't burn them" (woman are sensitive about looks hehehehe, and the shadow spies could steal it if they do try burning it hehehe)

Makoto: (susano you can't be serious)

Moris: "sure there won't be a need to worry about them burning"

Incursio: (welp both parties are now series, guess he wants to see a "ugly woman" in this world) he texted: "we'll see ya Rembrandt"

They would soon go away as they would escorted with Leo and komi with them

Patrick: "they're quite a strange bunch, there aren't many merchants or mercenaries who haven't traveled down the golden highway, they has no interest in standing in the limelight at all"

Moris: "the store they open as Makoto the owner is doing well, demi human employees, society generally look down on them and how they look, but lately i been thinking looks don't matter if they're capable and your predictions were way off"

Patrick: "it seems trying to predict one of them is impossible and they're all strong, the Youngest one Makoto seems he'll gain the fortune to travel along the golden highway in no time, Ash seems to support him and handle any threat, and Edmond seems like a anomaly unsure but he'll make a good mercenary captain or acting as a bodyguard to Makoto yet none of them desire on status or power"

Moris: "also the fact i can't trace their lineage no matter how hard i look, I'm wondering if theyr creatures of legend"

Patrick: "phasing Moris quite rude but you're not wrong" he stand against the wall: "so anyone here Moris?"

Moris: "no the area is clear as guards are only allow here so no one should overheard us"

Patrick: "well i did sent a message to the adventurer's guild not to officially proclaim anything until the flaw is shown", it's for the Kuzunoha company some space"

Moris: "master"

Patrick: "Moris don't look at me like that, they did save my whole family while they're just pest who demands taxes from me, isn't it obvious what i would do in this situation"

Moris:  "that's true, the officials that come here are only ever thinking about taking bribes and don't care about the town, Tsilge is effective an autonomous city for us merchants, what of the battle to retake stela fortress"

Patrick: "just ignore that, I'm sure the palace understand that it's the will of the 4 great countries, still how did the get that information, they come from the wastelands and hadn't seen a map, could they learn from adventurers?"

Moris: "no mercenaries had been hire here,so i doubt that"

Patrick: "that's out and you're right, Limia and Gritonia have their heroes and Sophia bulga is involved so they wouldn't need mercenaries from here"

Moris: "speaking of Gritonia there's some information on their hero"

Patrick: "go on"

Moris: "he's been showing results in the empire, and being used in helping with the second princess research"

Back with the Trio as it seem they decided to rest by a nearby town and they got a meal in the inn as it was a slime recipe

Soon they would be at the adventurers guild as Makoto was more use to not wearing a mask as some of the hyumans judge his face

The people they decided to bring along with were Shiki Gawain and the vampire second twin Suigintou

Susano text: "that slime was delicious  and damn we can take the quests as we're E rank"

Incursio text: "if we return back we should try to make some of the people to capture them"

Makoto text: "Mio would probably love it, now lets get back to the inn as everyone is glaring at me"

Suigintou: "miss Mio seems to eat anything, though I'll make sure to capture the slimes"

Susano: "thanks"

A girl was talking to the Guild man: "I said there isn't enough time, the moon over the ruin castle will attack either today or tomorrow"

Makoto would spit out as he was surprised to hear the moon over the ruin castle: "it's the same title as the song i like, what's attacking?"

Susano: "lets hear"

Girl: "I'm offering a reward why isn't anyone willing to help"

Guild person: "miss you're talking about atrocious bandits naturally we're making preparation to deal with them, then why don't you go and fight them now"

Girl: "then why don't you go and fight them now"

Guild person: "the moon over the ruined castle have destroyed 15 towns up to now and 2 of those had castle walls, they may be ruined adventurers but there are over 100 of them, we lack the strength to deal with them, we should wait till next month"

Girl: "what they've already killed a number of people for examples, surely you'll know what'll happen to the village if you wait that long"

Incursio eyes widen: (someone in danger and how could they killed so many people and not receive help) he would walk towards the girl

Makoto: (he can't refuse to help people, i won't stop him but I'm not going to help fix that bitch's world) earlier they saw a demi human being threaten by humans as Incursio dealt with them with his justice moves

The girl: "how can you say something so cruel, we simply pray to the goddess and lived our days in peace"

Gawain: (so also prays to the bitch, she's misguided)

Adventurer: "if pray to the goddess was enough, there would be a lot people trying to become adventurers"

The girl: "are you saying you don't worship the goddess, it's because more people like you that the goddess is upset" soon incursio hand move in impulse to slap her as his text shows

Susano: (he just slap the girl)

Incursio text: "don't ever say that again, these people are adventurers, they're here for work and not many will fight over faith or emotions if it gets them killed" (and don't ever say that goddess would've help you, she's shallow)

Adventurer: "like he said we're not the goddess's sword, it's best you get them out of town or they'll die"

The girl crying: "there are people who won't be able to move well, are you saying to leave them to die"

Adventurer: "well the choice is yours"

Incursio look at the request from the guild person as he text: "I'll help as I'm not like most adventurers"

Guild person: "wait are you sure"

Incursio text: "i already said I'm going to help so I'll help" he held his spear: "Gawain, Suigintou it's your choice to help me or not, Komi, Leo stay with Makoto and Susano" it seems they nodded yes as Gawain follow incursio out

The girl looked at incursio confused as why he decided to help after just slapping her as she looks at the adventurers in the guild: "all of you just paying up service"

Makoto: (azmua's usual phrase) it seems it reminded him of her as she tell that to the other members of the archery club: "so susano what are you going to do"

Susano: "i think I'll help as well, just to spite that bitch"

Leo: "master Susano, we'll help as well if you need us"

Komi: "I'll stay with Master Makoto to not be a burden"

Makoto: "okay just don't cause too much trouble" (odd she doesn't sound or look like azuma, maybe it was a hallucination cause of the dream)

As susano was about to head out the adventurer check on Makoto: "hey demi human looking guy, you better stop your friends from fighting the moon over the ruin castle bandit group, and if you feel pity don't"

When the girl head out to see incursio to show them the way but before that she had to check on someone which soon incursio notice some men following her

The girl check on a demi human as he was a boy with wolf fur and ears: "Eto hang in there Eto" soon when the men get close soon Suigintou gets behind them

Suigintou: "sorry can't have you causing trouble for them but you're lucky i can't kill you" soon she grab one of them and launch them away

Hyuman: "what, he just flew-" soon he was gut punch by Incursio and slam the other 2

Gawain would soon side sweeps the last remaining of them to beat them up

Gawain: "that puts the end of them"

Leo: "quite impressive miss Suigintou and sir Leo"

Makoto: "i would be sorry as i can't sleep after seeing what they plan to do" it seems he noticed them with Kai

The girl: "you were at the guild earlier"

Incursio text: "you worship the goddess yet you're helping the demi human" Makoto would use healing realm as Incursio use a potion on him

The girl: "what do you mean by that, and why would you help heal him" soon she noticed Makoto: "is it because your friend is demi human"

Makoto text: "despite my looks, I'm a human, he's the only demi human here"

Suigintou text: "he's already healed up"

The girl: "what without a incantation or any mana, no way he's already healed up"

Incursio text: "now then leave him to rest for a bit as he lost a lot of blood"

The girl: "um, I'm sorry for what i said, thank you for saving my precious friend , I'm Rana from tapa village and this is Eto a werewolf"

Susano text (he's a werewolf, are the werewolves in this world unable to transform): "i could help carry him"

Incursio text: "i am Ash a mercenary and these are brother, Kuzunoha the merchant and Edmond also a mercenary"

Susano: "yes and these are our servants, Komi, Suigintou, Leo, and Gawain"

Rana: "i see and a merchant?" Soon they would walk as they were at the walls

"They won't open the gate for us so we'll go up on the wall and leave from there" soon they scale up the wall as Incursio carry Rana on the walls

Rana: "the guards will inspect us when we go down, so here is fine, thank you very much I'll wait until Eto wakes up then we'll head home"

Makoto texted: "so about the attack of the moon over the ruined castle"

Incursio: "so now you're joining?"

Makoto: "I'm doing this on a whim" he texted: "they seem dangerous enough for s subjection team, and i doubt it'll end with just words if they knew a girl like you was just wondering around"

Rana: "this is how they do things, first they attack and kill some villagers as an example, then they warn you about the next attack, and make you choose between your valuables or your lives"

Incursio text: "something tells me they don't honor that deal as why so many destroyed villages and towns"

Rana: "exactly, they kill those who can't do much and sell those who could work, the kill the strongest person in our village and his pregnant wife because it's hard carrying a kid inside her"

Leo text: "i see, do that's why you were so desperate for a immediate counter attack"

Soon Eto would wake up: "Rana"

Rana: "Eto you're awake, I'm glad you're alright, are you hurt anywhere?"

Eto: "no, sorry i couldn't help you"

Gawain text: "so then young ones where is the direction of the village"

Rana: "huh, it's that part of the forest just before the mountain, it's pretty far"

Susano: "that is quite far, lets do the faster way"

Makoto: "agree, everyone get ready to jump" he would pick up Rana and Incursio would carry Eto as he text quickly: "sorry about this, watch that you don't bite your tongue"

Rana: "um Kuzunoha wai-" soon he leaps forward as the others would soon follow as each of them leap very high almost like flying and if they land they leap again: "WHAT ARE YOU Guys!?"

Meanwhile back with the heroes as it seems they were meeting up to decide what they'll do against stela fortress

Hibiki: "i kinda feel exhausted"

Navarre: "Gritonia's hero will be giving the speech so it's pretty much a pep party before the battle"

Hibiki: "blessing speech" in short terms they praise the goddess and which ever side wins get double the strength and the enemy half strength and in this case demi humans as well as demons are never picked as reasons why they use brute strength rather than tactics in combat

Navarre: "so in this case we have the advantage"

Hibiki: (except the demons manage to invade while the goddess was sleeping for 10 years)

Navarre: "why the long face hibiki"

Hibiki: "is that how i look, something about that Tomoki guy doesn't feel right" (he's supposed be japanese but has white hair and heterochromia something is off)

Woody the court mage: "he looks a bit older than his age but he seems like a good young man"

Belda the knight as well as hiding he's the prince of Limia: "I'm with woody, he was able to use all sorts of magic tools, and has slain many monsters on the battlefield, he's amazing"

Laurel head shrine Maiden Chiya: "i agree with big sis Hibiki, something feels weird"

Hibiki: "Chiya is the only one siding with me"

Navarre: "because i don't really know your taste"

Belda: "Hibiki I'm sure you know this but"

Hibiki: "Don't worry i won't let these feelings get in the way"

Belda: "still I'm not sure if you're being frank or friendly but"

Hibiki: "okay, okay I'll be careful"

Belda: "I'm telling you that attitude is"

Woody would whisper to Belda: "now now i get your worried but isn't that hibiki's charm, your highness"

Belda whisper back: "it is but don't call me that around the girls what if they realize who I am"

Hibiki smile towards them: "lets head over to Gritonia tent" soon they would arrive

Lily princess of Gritonia: "welcome Limia's hero and party

Hibiki: (this is the princess, it's almost scary how beautiful she is) "thank you for coming to greet us princess lily, it is an honor to have been invited here today" she would see Tomoki: (the hero of Gritonia)

Soon they would all sit down to the table to talk some things

Lily: "and so the plans has not changed much also aion's reinforcements supports are coming as originally planned while Laurel support is behind schedule, I'm sure you are familiar with the reason for that Limia"

Hibiki: (because we had a disagreement over their shrine Maiden Chiya return isn't it)

Lily: "that said overall we are not lacking, we already have a five fold advantage over the demons in terms of strength even without the blessing so just looking at the numbers there shouldn't be any problems"

Hibiki: (she contained Limia and Laurel just like that)

Lily: "are there any more questions regarding the plan"

Hibiki: "could you explain why you chose to recapture the fortress so late at night"

Tomoki: "we're used to fight in night"

Hibiki: (huh that's your reason, isn't this a joint effort) "i see that's reassuring, we don't have much experience with large scale battles at night" (i feel like Navarre will be mad)

Tomoki: "hmm this strategy is based on this information we managed to gather about the demons, do you have information to offer that warrant a change"

Hibiki: "no i don't have any complaints about the plan"

Tomoki: "well this is just a mid-boss fight, we'll be buffed by the goddess's blessing while the demons will be debuff it'll be easy, our party will drag out the demon general out, so does your party want to merge our army from the start" he seems he speak as if the other party couldn't do much though some people don't notice due to his charm eye being less noticable now

Hibiki: (i can tell your true thoughts) "while I'm happy to hear that, we need to aspire our army when we head out, we will hurry over to help fight the general though" she would smile

Tomoki said with confidence: "we'll retake the fortress in no time, then i guess we offer some word of praise to the goddess"

Hibiki: (in no time, no one's been able to recapture this fortress all this time you know)

Tomoki: "well let's set aside rank for now and enjoy the meal and chat"

Hibiki: "by the way, have we met before back in Japan?"

Tomoki: "no i was just a middle schooler and i didn't take part in any school clubs"

Hibiki: "true" (his names sounds familiar Tomoki Iwahashi) soon it clicked: (ah now i remember he was the model my friend really liked, they look similar but the kid was a lot cuter)

"Sorry i mixed you up with someone who's a model my friend likes, your names are the same"

Soon Tomoki eyes widen in a oh no sort of way: "I have nothing to do with that model!"

Hibiki would be surprised: "yeah sorry for upsetting you"

Tomoki: "why would you assume I'm upset, do i look like the sort of person who'd get upset over that"

Hibiki: "i didn't say that" (your face gave it away)

Chiya: "big sis"

Maura the dragon summoner: "hey I'm Maura the dragon summoner, can i call you lady Chiya"

Chiya: "just Chiya is fine"

Tomoki: "Hibiki what level are you right now"

Hibiki: "me, level 430"

Tomoki: "i see, I'm level 605"

Hibiki: (suddenly surpassed) "wow you must spend a lot of time on the battlefield"

Tomoki: "yeah therefore could you stop talking to me like that, just because I'm 3 years younger than you, i won't demand you respect me for being stronger but do at least address me as an equal"

Hibiki: (what happened to setting aside ranks, in fact you been pretty disrespectful) she held a smile but it was clear malice showing: "sorry I'm not used to how things work here, I'll be careful in the future"

Tomoki: "also I'll like to apologize since I'm not good at speaking respectfully"

Hibiki: (so that was him being respectful of he was entering a high school entrance exam review he would've failed) soon they returned to their tent with a frustrated hibiki

Hibiki noticed how most of her friends except for Chiya didn't see Tomoki as rude as they had some of his charm effects on them

Back with the trio as they landed down on the village and put Rana down as well as Eto the werewolf

Rana: "wow we arrived so quickly"

Gawain text: "well your welcome miss Rana, best you explain things to your village"

Rana: "okay just wait for a bit" she would run away to the village as Eto looks away

Incursio would finally speak: "is there something up with you Eto?"

Eto: "what you can speak my language"

Susano: "well yes we can speak every language except for common, so why are you going with her?"

Eto: "my village is deep in the forest over there, Rana and a few villagers here are friendly, but a demi human can't enter without being invited"

Makoto: "regardless the situation the village is in"

Eto: "can you also smell the current state of things"

Suigintou: "something like that and it seems you were already aware and it seems a few more of them already died, I'll say recently when she went to the guild" (ah a delicious smell of hyuman flesh)

Eto: "who are you guys really"

Makoto: "just a merchant with his mercenaries, the answer isn't going to change, anyways you chose to respect her decision and didn't stop her despite knowing the dangers, you went with her out of worry and now you're patiently waiting outside, it's like you're a faithful dog"

Eto: "werewolves are beastmen, I'd prefer you didn't compare me to some pet"

Komi: "wolves are know to be proud forest dwellers but some have been tame by some humans, it seems like you want to be friends with her"

Eto: "a friend, c'mon I'm a demi human"

Incursio: "Eto you were awake the whole time i was carrying you"

Eto: "huh"

Incursio: "your weight gave it away, it seems you were ashamed if i were to guess that exposing her to danger" it seem Eto gone quiet

"How about protecting her instead of just following orders" Soon it seems they turn as Makoto and Suigintou notice a large group of 100 of people towards the mountains

Makoto would wave: "well we're going to take a walk to the mountains"

Eto: "to the mountains, you're just marching off to die"

Leo: "so you already knew where they were as well"

Eto: "this is completely unnatural why would you go so far for the people"

Incursio: "well for me since theses guys are tagging along, i can't just ignore people who need help, in these words I follow, there's no need to worry for i am here"

Makoto: (it's been a while since you did that super hero thing) "for me they use a title for a song i like"

Eto: "is there anything we can do?"

Makoto: "hmm my company employs demi humans, so if they ever come here, I'll like you guys to welcome them"

Eto: "okay, there's a rule in my village, even if you forget a grudge, don't forget a favor"

Makoto: (even more words like azuma are they doing this on purpose)

Susano: "alright then we'll be seeing you, also we don't plan to come back here as we have somewhere to be so take care of Rana"

Eto: (it seems like they seem confident could they really) "I'll also do whatever i can so take care of yourself"

Soon they would enter the forest as Makoto wore a special mask this time so people like normal hyumans can't tell who the wearer was

Makoto would make a large barrier as it seems sounds was silent even the crutchest leaves were left with no sound

Bandits: (what, i can't speak, no There's no sound at all)

Soon a quick shadow appear to slash his claws on a bandit as he fell down with no sounds

Bandit 2: (something's there what's going on) soon some men were launch away trying to scream but no avail

Incursio: (it's so quiet it's hard to tell what's happening and it allows ambushes to be guaranteed) some arrows hit the bandits to kick them down

(I don't like helping the bad hyumans but I'll do what I can to help people and take out those who wish harm on others) soon sound would return: "justice thrust" soon red waves would blow away the bandits as Susano would slam some down with his lance as the others walk towards the bandits

Gawain cut one down with his blade as the last remaining bandit would sound the whistle

Bandit 3: "you bastards did you do this knowing we were the moon over the ruined castle, the whistle i blew just now is a single for my buddies to come here, listen here if you don't want to be torture, you better cough the names of-"

Suigintou would soon walk out with some blood as she wipes it off holding a bandit to throw it as she would text: "you mean these guys, bad news for you, you're the only one left"

Makoto: "you weren't supposed kill them"

Bandit 3: "haha, that's impossible" (no one is responding and she was wiping blood off her body like nothing wait, i can't understand what that boy said)

Suigintou: "sorry master Makoto but if we were trying to hide our involvement some had to died as it's out of character for these hyumans"

Susano: "how does that logic sound Makoto?" He looks towards the bandit as he text: "just give up and surrender unless you rather get tortured"

Soon the bandit dash towards them: "don't mess with me who's going to listen to you" soon Makoto grab his face as the blade broke on contact

Makoto: "i don't like killing but guess I'll excuse it for now, I'll change his memories like i did with zetsuya's people"

Incursio: "it would stop them from saying our appearance so no objections so how will we torture him?"

Suigintou: "i have the tools on me if you so wish"

Makoto: "no we'll do it in the mental scape" soon some strange magic would cover the bandits head as it was degrading his mind with head aches which starts to get more serious

Gawain: "it seems his mind may be broken soon"

Makoto: "guess this should be enough so how many are dead in total"

Komi: "i counted as it's about 10 mainly accidents, I'm sorry master Makoto"

Makoto: "it's alright, now then" he texted to the bandit: "answer me were the guys along the route to obitt and near the wall, your buddies"

Bandit mind control: "yes they were, there to make sure the villagers didn't run away"

Incursio: "let me decide what happens next as i did want to fix this"

Makoto: "okay just make them take out the name"

Incursio: "yeah and best to take care of those remaining later" he would text to him: "once you are capture never use the name the moon over the ruined castle and don't commit crimes like these or else there won't be a next time"

Bandit: "okay" soon they would vanish leaving the bandits into a group pile up

It seem adventurers found them: "aren't these guys the moon over the ruined castle, what happened"

Adventurer 2: "contact the adventurer's guild now" it seems they watched from above the walls

Susano: "so then Makoto who were you thinking about this time?"

Makoto: "why would you think that?"

Susano: "idk it just felt similar where your eyes widen and getting serious like in zetsuya"

Makoto: "i see well she was my club president in the archery club Azuma and thinking about her and Hasegawa makes me think how terrible i am"

Incursio: "i see then well you're not the only terrible person here and we can't keep avoiding to kill people, who we are now is different than before but we can be better" he would stand up

"We can't keep Shiki waiting for us now can we?"

Susano: "oh yeah that's the whole reason why we stayed here"

Makoto: "eh you forget, well it's probably done by now, Everyone were going"

Gawain: "yes sir we won't dely any longer than necessary" soon they would dash away as fast as they can

Back with hibiki it seem she was sitting outside of her tent

Hibiki: "the moon is so bright" (I'll be lying to say I'm not nervous, the battle ahead will start within a few hours)

Back with the trio

Makoto: (we'll be at Rotsgard soon, i should try to enjoy this trip)

Both of them thought: (i just hope nothing goes wrong)

It seems Tomoe and Mio were walking along as sugar was escorting them to the town of Colin where their mission was to investigate there

Tomoe: "what a brilliant moon"

Mio: "sure"

Sugar: "madam Mio, madam Tomoe, it seems the forest ogres and the shadow spies found nothing up ahead" he was wearing a strange hat and carrying a staff like those monks going a journey type and a mask to hide his face

Tomoe: "it seems they're doing Thier jobs well, we're busy at the day with the store so we move around the night, walking in the moonlight path is rather romantic"

Mio: "i really want to hear any of the masters' voice, at least once a day"

Tomoe: "according to Shiki they be teleporting at least 3 times, they'll rest after reaching the academic town and then come to the demi plane for a meeting so just be patient"

Sugar: "i believe once we reach town how about some delicious souvenir for the masters from the town"

Mio: "that would be great"

Tomoe: "mio you could try cooking something for them yourself"

Sugar look towards Tomoe to what have you done as Mio looking at her: "myself"

Tomoe: "I'm sure it would be a great surprise if you got good at cooking while he's gone, conveniently Colin is a port town so you could probably find the wakame and Kombu used in Japanese cooking there"

Mio: "oh, of course rather than searching for it, i can just create food that the Young master desire"

Sugar: "that's a good idea" he would shake: "maybe could be a taste tester to see if it's good"

Tomoe: "alright you can volunteer"

Mio: "i guess you're a genius Tomoe"

Tomoe: "what did you just realized that now"

Back with the Trio

Makoto would soon sneeze as did Susano: "sorry Shiki we kinda lost track of time while wondering around"

Shiki: "it's not a problem"

Makoto: "i think i left my luggage behind"

Shiki would show them a shiny bag: "it was among the luggage back at the inn, you should equip this"

Incursio: "you had a shiny bag did the dwarves made it for you"

Makoto: "yeah i kinda forgot it, thanks for bringing it Shiki"

Shiki: "i heard a large group of bandits was destroyed outside outside long ago and because of a dispute over how to transfer them, our reserved time was delayed

Incursio: (ah crud i made our time longer)

Susano: (well trying to cage over 80 people does make sense for a setting like this)

Shiki: "i heard it was the doing of some werewolves that accepted a request from a nearby village, when the guild heard about it and send people out, around a 100 of the bandits were defeated, it seem the reward was quite a large sum"

Makoto: (I'm guessing Eto convince the other werewolves to come and help after that) "that sounds great" (seems like he did have the guts for it)

Shiki: "it seems some of them had arrows along with some blows as only 10 of them were confirmed dead"

Suigintou: (of course he'll be the one to figure it out) "so did you wish to join in as well"

Shiki: "for a moment i didn't think it was you since few were killed but if all of you gone i suspected it, you could've ask"

Makoto: "lets see the next stop Is the town of Felika, right"

Shiki would get some magic ready: "yes now i cannot let you wait here after you rush here"

Incursio: "hang on Shiki we're not in a rush to leave"

Susano: "Shiki we got time to wait and we can use magic next time"

Makoto: "no, not next time"

Back with the heroes in the Gritonia camp

Lily would notice Hibiki and Chiya able to act normal Infront of Tomoki: (looks like they'll be troublesome, I'll be easier if they die in the fighting)

She would remember meeting a strange figure before the table talk with the heroes

Past Lily: "why are you telling me this"

???: "Our interest align that's all, also Sophia has done something i see as betrayal, investigate for yourself if you don't believe and one more thing, the demons are planning something troublesome for you"

Soon lily notice Tomoki coming in the room

Tomoki: "lily"

Lily: "sir Tomoki, I'm sorry for taking up your time before the battle" soon they walk out the tent to head towards another one at the back

Tomoki: "we still don't know where that Sophia person is"

Lily: "yes but it won't be a problem"

Tomoki: "i really wanted to see what's the strongest human is like"

Lily: "you already surpassed that strength" she would open the entrance of the tent: "you lot the hero is here to talk to you" soon it seems 3 badly damaged demons to have bandages around their bodies were there greeting him seemly friendly

3 horn demon: "sir Tomoki not only have you shown mercy to us prisoners, but you accepted us demons as your allies, we swear to fight the demon army for your sake"

Lily: (look how they fallen) "normally demons are executed immediately but if you have "convinced" them i suppose we can't"

Tomoki: (convince huh, reality it was the effects of my charm ability kept stacking) a flashback show the same demons earlier shaking around

3 horn Demon: "just kill us, we won't betray the demon lord no matter what you do"

Lily: "Sir Tomoki if you pity them, please grant them mercy" Tomoki couldn't kill them nor convince them as he used his charm skill on them not to be torture or kill

At the present Lily: (what a cowardly hero, he attacks from a safe distance and only kills if it doesn't matter to him, he's taken to many lives but if i gave him a chance to personally do it, this happens)

She smile (but i won't discard something i can use, heh this is far crueler than just killing them)

3 horn demon: "after this battle starts we will sneak in among the injured on the demon side to help you win"

Tomoki: "uh..... I'm counting on you"

3 horn demon and the other 2 demons smile: "we will offer our lives for you"

Soon they leave the tent to return to the main tent

Lily: "sir Tomoki it isn't just them, all the soldiers fighting here are prepared to lay down thier lives for you, however the hero's, your life is worth more than a 100s or 1000s of theirs, if we were to lose you, we would not be able to recover, please don't forget that"

Tomoki: "you worry too much lily, I'll be fine, I'll win this battle as the hero" soon lily show him a blade

Lily: "sir Tomoki take this"

Tomoki: "huh but i have a lot of weapons inside my ring"

Lily: "it's a good luck charm please think of it as myself" she leans herself to him: "you must return unharmed"

Limian camp as hibiki was looking at the map with Navarre would check on her

Navarre: "what's wrong hibiki can't sleep?"

Hibiki: "Navarre, I'm not used to large scale battles yet so I'm trying to do what I can"

Navarre: "i hadn't brought it up before but why would you throw yourself into this world after growing up in a blessed world"

Hibiki: "well back in my old world i could do anything if i just put in a little effort, born in a good family, smart, and athletic, i was blessed in every way"

"It was decided that i was going to marry into a distinguished family isn't that impressive, probably sounding arrogant right now"

Navarre: "no i already knew that"

Hibiki: "at least deny it"

Navarre: "I'm just kidding, still anything so the girl who cried because she couldn't kill one kobold"

Hibiki: "it was my first time being hated by someone, upsetting someone, being disappointed not winning despite fighting seriously, I'm still not quite there, i still haven't done all i can"

"I had never thought that before coming to this world, it's also my first time talking about my real feelings and meeting people i could trust to watch my back, I'll probably keep encountering difficulties but i don't regret coming to this world"

Navarre: "i see" (I've seen many people spirits broken on the battlefield, either they die or never fight against, when i first saw you, i thought of a flower who didn't belong in the battlefield)

(However as hibiki took on the expectations of people and the government she failed and got back up as the hero, even if those wishes were irresponsible and would destroy someone's spirit, she accepted and kept moving forward) soon a memory shown during Mio the black spider of calamity when they lost as Navarre woke up but couldn't get up

(When Chiya heal me enough to move, i couldn't as my spirit broke down but hibiki kept going as the calamity disappeared, seeing her pushing forward without breaking down made me think she really is a hero, what can I do for this hero)

Hibiki: "Navarre why did you sudden go quiet, are you nervous, are you worried about something"

Navarre: "my worries, to tell the truth I've started to want a child lately"

Hibiki: "a child!?"

Navarre: "You been getting approached by tons of men right, can you introduce me to a good stud"

Hibiki: "jeez you know I'm not good with that" (go find one yourself)

Navarre would chuckle with laugher: "hahahaha Chiya will overtake you at this rate"

Hibiki: "Navarre, you completely thrown me off, I'm going to take a nap"

Navarre: (keep moving forward without breaking) "rest while you can"

It seems the trio were waiting for the teleportation as Susano realized something

Susano: (if this is going to take till the Early morning imma just take a long nap) he would sleep while sitting down on Makoto

Makoto: "get off of me"

Incursio: "he really couldn't wait anymore could he, welp Komi check on him to make sure he doesn't hit his head"

Komi: "of course lord incursio"

To be continued for the last episode of season 1 War

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.3K 32
Kisuke a normal human died and was given a second chance with a system to cause chaos in the multiverse read along as he becomes the ultimate faker...
3.8K 26 8
In another dimension four worlds came together. Two of the world's wanted peace with others, some couldn't trust the other world's and the last one w...
96.8K 3.8K 64
Yukiyo Shinohara lived in the age where VRMMORPG was everywhere right after chatting with her best friend, she went to catch a snack in the kitchen b...