SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

Bởi deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... Xem Thêm

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. LXXXV

1.2K 83 78
Bởi deathkidlvl

Narrator

Y/n-ssi had forgotten that they agreed to sleep over at Minji's place. So when it was time to leave the restaurant, Y/n was confused as to why Minji was trying to call them a cab.

"Why don't you all sleep over tonight?" Yoongi suddenly asked the girls.

"Yeahhh!".... "Yay!"... The girls cheered... except for Minji.

"I thought you were sleeping over at my place," Minji leaned in to whisper to Y/n-ssi.

"Oh, I forgot about that!" The drunken Y/n replied.

"Just come sleep over with us, it'll be the same thing!" Minji suggested.

Minji felt like she had no other choice and agreed to have a sleepover with the girls.

After calling Yoongi's driver, everyone waved their goodbyes to Sakura and went on their way.

- Y/N POV -

On the car ride back home I started to sober up a little. It was then that I realized Haerin was drunk too.

"Why did you let her drink?" I whispered over to Brother in an angry tone.

"It's a once in a life time thing. Calm down," Yoongi responded.

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore the fact that Haerin was being really cute. She was all giggly and cuddly. Unfortunately, it was all towards Danielle.

We arrived home and I was a bit confused as why the door wasn't locked.

"Did we not lock up the house?" I turned to ask Yoongi.

"I'm pretty sure we did," He furrowed his brows in response.

We shook it off and walked into the house.

As soon as we walked in, My heart dropped at the sight in front of me.

"Wonyoung," I said in a surprised tone.

"Heard you were spotted at BigHit Entertainment. I wanted to come get the news myself," Wonyoung smugly spoke.

Wonyoung was my childhood friend. My first crush ever. The girl I always spent every second of my childhood with, but I hadn't seen her in years.

Wonyoung had dropped out of school to focus on her idol career. Ever since then I never saw her again.

"Hate to break it to you but I was there to support my friends," I answered her.

"Good, I like you better as a boxer!" Wony exclaimed before getting up from her seat and walking over to me.

"How do you know I'm a boxer?" I asked a bit confused.

"I never miss a fight, you might recognize the pink cap I always wear," Wonyoung answered as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I was starting to get flustered when I suddenly felt someone pull me back.

It was Haerin.

I cleared my throat to relieve the tension starting to build up in the room and said, "Excuse my manners. Wonyoung meet BigHit's new girl group, Newjeans!"

"Aaahh, so you're all the ones everyone has been talking about!" Wony cutely exclaimed and began introducing herself to everyone.

"Kang Haerin, Oh my god! I haven't seen you since we were kids!" Wonyoung suddenly recognized Haerin.

"Hi, Unnie..." Haerin replied in almost a sulky tone.

"Do I not get a hi?!" Yoongi suddenly drunkenly yelled.

"Of course, HI OPPA!!" Wony cutely ran up to hug brother and I suddenly felt a hand slide into mine.

I looked over to find Haerin looking up at me with teary eyes.

I wasn't sure why she was acting the way she was but it seemed like she was jealous. Either way, I let go of her hand. I didn't want her giving me mixed signals.

"Welp, I am extremely tired! Wony feel free to sleep over and try to not be too loud. Good night everyone !" Brother exclaimed as he walked over to his room.

"Well, I wanna change into something comfortable. I'm raiding your closet, Sunbaenim!" Hyein-ssi suddenly spoke up.

"Same!" Hanni remarked and followed Hyein into my room.

Dani ran along with the girls too and I was left being stared down by Haerin and Minji.

"Sleeping over doesn't sound too bad. I miss cuddling up in bed with my best friend," Wony suddenly spoke up as she ran her hand along my back.

From the corner of my eye I could see Minji roll her eyes. "I'm going to bed. It was nice to meet you Wonyoung-ssi," she said before retreating to the bedroom with the rest of the girls.

Haerin just stood there as if waiting for me to say something.

"I'm surprised you two still remained friends after all these years," Wonyoung suddenly spoke up.

"Ohh, we just started talking again about a year ago," I answered her.

"We dated for a while," Haerin suddenly spoke up.

"You dated?" Wony asked with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, we recently broke up," I awkwardly responded.

"But you're all still friends?" Wonyoung as a bit hesitantly.

"No," Haerin coldly answered before I could.

Her answer pissed me off.

"Really?" I asked in annoyance.

"It's true. We're not friends anymore," Haerin responded.

I took a deep breath and shook my head in displeasure.

"I'm tired. I better go change and go to sleep," I told Haerin. I then grabbed Wonyoung and pulled her to my room with me.

"Oh wait!" Brother suddenly said as he came out of his room.

"I just realized, it's best if you and Wonyoung take my room. I'll sleep on the couch and the girls can sleep in your room," Yoongi explained.

"Ok," I hesitated a bit but he was right. It would be less awkward for Wonyoung to not sleep with a bunch of girls she just met.

I walked into the room to grab some clothes to sleep in and grabbed something for Wony too. On my way out the room, I bumped into Haerin.... "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Me and Wonyoung are sleeping in Brother's room," I answered her.

"Oh, okay" Haerin awkwardly replied.

I headed into Brother's room to find Wonyoung taking off her jewelry. I walked up behind her to help her and she leaned back on me causing me to grab her hips in fear that she was falling.

"Woah, are you okay?!" I exclaimed.

"Mmhm, I just missed you so much," She responded as she turned to face me.

I was caught in a trance by her beauty.

"I missed you too," I unconsciously whispered.

The thought of Haerin popped into my head and quickly stepped back from Wonyoung, clearing my throat in the process.

"Where you going? I don't bite," Wonyoung suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck.

I could see her staring at my lips.

I felt so conflicted.

My childhood crush was blatantly flirting with me but just a few doors down was the girl I loved most in the world.

"Remember our first kiss?" Wonyoung suddenly asked, taking me out of my thoughts.

"That was like years ago. We were like 5," I chuckled at the sudden memory.

Wonyoung and I had been playing at the park when she suddenly pecked my lips, saying "Mom told me that when people love each other they kiss."

"I guess that makes sense, my parents kiss all the time," I answered her then pecked her lips back.

We ended up getting in trouble for it.

But that was the day I met Haerin.

Suddenly remembering that made me start to sulk again.

"Since it's been so long then may we should have our first kiss again?" Wony giggled.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her cuteness.

"You're silly. It wouldn't be a first kiss if we've both kissed people before," I chuckled.

"Then we can just pretend it is," Wonyoung kept on flirting as she started playing with my hair.

My heart was a racing mess at this point.

I was all flustered and nervous.

"Okay," I unconsciously replied.

Wonyoung then got as close as she could and helped me wrap my hands around her waist.

"Pucker up," Wonyoung teased before leaning in to press her lips on mine.

Kissing normally felt a little strange since I was so used to Haerin's kissing style.... but I quickly snapped out of it and began to kiss Wony back, pulling her hips against mine.

- Haerin POV -

I felt extremely jealous to see Wonyoung unnie flirt with Y/n-ssi right in front of everyone. I felt even more uneasy that they'd be sleeping in Oppa's room all by themselves.

"I should try to get Y/n-ssi back before it's too late," I thought to myself as I fought the urge to get Y/n-ssi and bring them back to our room.

I pulled out my phone and texted Y/n to give me another chance.

After a few minutes, Y/n still hadn't replied so I called them. To my disappointment... Y/n-ssi had left their phone in the nightstand right next to my bed.

I grabbed the phone and saw that Y/n's coach had been calling nonstop. It seemed really odd so I got up to go let Y/n-ssi know.

I was about to knock on Oppa's bedroom door when I realized I probably shouldn't because it could wake Wonyoung Unnie up. Instead, I slowly opened the door to find Y/n-ssi and Wonyoung Unnie kissing.

Suddenly, all I wanted to do was cry.

"I really messed up."

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: What do you think will happen now? (ᴗ>ᴥ<)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.8K 718 19
(NewJeans' Minji x FemOC) Yang Hyuji was added to Le Sserafim after Garam left, but the fans don't know that she was born with superpowers from her p...
8.3K 454 18
"The surprise ending I'm depending on, could be the story of another us" "It costs too much to think of you" "Now before all hope is lost" "One last...
28.3K 1.8K 21
Danielle Marsh, a girl who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, very smart but doesn't show feelings very well. Hanni Pham, a girl who is the popular ch...
29.4K 1.5K 30
ㅤWhen Yokoyama YN and Kim Minji graduated, they were unrivaled geniuses in Hamlin. After graduation, YN gets hired at ADOR. Not expecting anyth...