PROFÉSSOR'S GURL | PJM × Read...

Sanwryts द्वारा

Love can not be achieved by force or by luck rather it has to earn.. PsG :- Summary :+ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿... अधिक

Chapter 1 "New session"
Chapter 2 "Only a girl"
Chapter 3 "blackmailing"
Chapter 4 "punish"
Chapter 5 "jimin's girlfriend"
Chapter 6 "University day"
Chapter 7 "clip matter"
Chapter 8 "hostel escape"
Chapter 9 "ooh noo V"
Chapter 10 "New Principal"
Chapter 11 "where's he??"
Chapter 12 "boyfriend"
Chapter 13 "love in the air"
Chapter 14 "welcome to busan"
Chapter 15 "A promise"
Chapter 16 "Trouble"
Chapter 17 "kiss"
Chapter 18 "unknown I'd"
Chapter 19 "secret"
Chapter 20 "punishment part I"
Chapter 21 "punishment part II"
Chapter 22 "Marriage!!"
Chapter 23 "love sick"
Chapter 24 "you're nowhere"
Chapter 25 "Repentance?"
Chapter 26 "untold truth or a lie??"
Chapter 27 "Exam day"
Chapter 28 "flashback"
Chapter 29 "conspiracy"
Chapter 30 "Texting"
Chapter 31 "pain in luv"
Chapter 32 "In NYC"
Chapter 34 "Dinner talks"
Chapter 35 "Jimin's real mom"
Chapter 36 "good news/lmao"
Chapter 37 "wedding cancelled"
Chapter 38 "Feel me in dark"
Chapter 39 "One more clip"
Chapter 40 "party party yeah"
BTS 10th Anniversary 🎉🎊
Chapter 42 "humiliated"
Chapter 43 "Misterious night"
Chapter 44 "Paris"
Chapter 45 "open threat"
Chapter 46 "Love birds"
Chapter 47 " O - "
Chapter 48 "An expensive blood donor"
Chapter 49 "Operation theatre"
Chapter 50 "Who are you"
Chapter 51 " V-illain "
Chapter 52 " I LOVE YOU "
Chapter 53 " Marry Me "
Chapter 54 "Soft Kiss"
Chapter 55 "Small Union"
Chapter 56 "Proposal💍"
Announcement 🗣️
Chapter 57 "Graduation party"
Chapter 58 "midnight bliss"
Chapter 59 "Mistake"
Chapter 60 Another suspicious actiVity
Chapter 61 "V-icious mind "
Chapter 62 "Fucked up"
Chapter 63 "Fainted"
Chapter 64 " Life "
"Ending for the great come back"

Chapter 33 "let me die"

147 15 0
Sanwryts द्वारा

"WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON... " She shouted .. Jerk your hand quickly in midway..

"Sujan... I.. I heard tha-that.. som-someone sa-said.. that h-he will ki-kill ji-jimin... " As you said your tears rolled down on your cheeks.. your nose and cheeks became so red ..

"Are you moron??? Who said that?? And why are you crying ?? You might have heard this wrong..." She said patting your shoulder..

"N-no.. I was in all my ears.. I didn't hear anything wrong... Even he said so much.. t-th-that man.. h-he's go-going to ki-kill ji-jimin.. we sh-should te-tell hi-him ...lets go Sujan..." You hicked and again started dragging her with yourself..

"Did you saw professor Jimin ?? " Sujan asked Aera as she stood next to her..

"Who are you?? Why are you looking for him??? Well he's my brother... " She stuttered..

You were looking for Jimin but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey..I have seen you somewhere?.." Aera shouted you as she looked at you...

She came close to you.

"Hey..You are the same, you were seen in Jennie's birthday?? And I saw you in her profile too..." You might not have seen such behavior of Aera before.

"Ya.. yes.. I know you... you're Aera her friend right?? " You asked..

"Hey...By the way I find you very beautiful.. I've seen your photo...um.. I think I saw you in jimin's profile too..." She was trying to remember..

"May-maybe.. well I.. I'm...ooh Sujan I forgot that..he-he.. ahh.. Aera one minute.." you said and dragged Sujan in a corner..

"Sujan..shall we tell Aera about this?? " You asked her..

"I don't think Its not ok to tell her about that... .." she was intrupted by you..

"But Sujan.. she's jimin's sister.. "

"I know y/n... But if she learns about this, she will be upset and maybe all this will affect Jimin's marriage...you are jimin's student, not his friend that she will listen to you, she will think that you're trying to break her brother's marriage..."

"You're right... I think we shouldn't tell her about this.. but what do we do??? " You asked.. You were completely covered in sweat.

"We should tell this thing only and only to jimin, if he knows then he'll be alert and active..." She told..

"Um.. yeahh.. "

"Who'll be alert and active??? .." someone repeated her word behind her..

She and you turned your face to see them..and that was only Jimin..

As you saw him your mouth were dropped.. he's looking stunning.. charm and blessed cutie...

"Ji-jimin... " You hasitated..

"Sujan.. I asked YOU.. what were you talking about???" He just ignored you as if you aren't there..

Its very embarrassing for you..

"Ahh.. jimin sir.. act-actually.. no-nothing.. we were just roaming here.. and talking about all decoration.. like you see .. how beautiful its.. well congratulations.. you're lucky that you got Yunji..and she's too.... I saw her..she's so beautiful......" Sujan complimented him..then jimin intrupted her..

"Yaa she's LOYAL TOO.. " he stared you..with the corner of his eyes...

"Well Sujan..I have to go then you enjoy yourself bye..." he said and left before giving a glance full of anger..

"Yaaa.. Sujan why didn't you tell him about that???? " You asked frustrated..

"Y/n... I can't... he's so happy about his marriage.. how can we tell him that?? " She was looking at his back as he went to his friend.. actually jimin is pretending to look happy infront of you.. so that you think he isn't sad at all for you... and same time he torcher you, glaring like that and make you feel jealous..

"If you don't tell, then I myself will go and tell him all this..." You put your feet towards him, he was standing at a distance with some of his companions, in between he was looking at you that you are coming towards him.

"So Mr Kim... nice to meet you... Please enjoy yourself.. thank you.." jimin said and left as you came to him..he ignored you..

"Hey.. y/n.. " a voice came from behind..

You recognised by sound that where it came from you didn't turn cause you already knew that who's that..

"Aishhh... This bastard... " You sighed.. As soon as you turned back, you put a fake smile on your face.

"Hey..y/n...long time no see..." He smirked..coming to you..

Ahhh this bastard always annoying me...why... Why... Why he's here?.

"Y/n... I'm talking to you!!!..." He said tilted his head and smiled..

"Who asked you to come here??" You trustfrastedly* said...

"I guess it's not your wedding, is it??... So stop asking this fucking question..." He shouted..

"Move aside.. you're blocking my way.. " you pushed him..

He held your hand so tight that you groaned..

"Jungkook.. leave my hand we're in public.. someone will see..." You yelled..

"So let them see..."

"Ahhh... bitch how dare you..."
He groaned, you bite his hand with your teeth... and run..

Aishhhh... this stupid girl..

Somehow you came free from Jungkook's clutches but you didn't see Jimin anywhere...

Where do I find him?? Maybe he is inside this building, with his family. I should go inside and talk to him, he can't ignore me like this...

You thought and stepping into the building.. it was huge even you didn't know any room or any thing in this building, its hard to find him in this.. that too when you haven't anyone to help here..

You asked one about jimin but he didn't know.. you also asked his sister, but she didn't even care about him.. Aera is so chilling here.. she just roaming like a kid.. and exploring everything.. didn't even interested to meet new people or any relatives...

"JIMIN.... " You shouted his name, thinking maybe he'll hear and replied..

Yes he heard your voice thats coming to other room where you're standing...

JIMIN ARE YOU THERE??? PLEASE REPLY???

You shouted loud cause the room is locked from inside... Jimin is in the room.. he's too tired and relaxing there..

"Why is she shouting like a patient who has come out of a mad diet..." Jimin said, getting up and about to open the door..

"Ji-jimin I.. I... " You just said then he dragged you close to himself and locked the door behind your back..

"have you gone mad??.. I am getting married here, what do you want to prove by shouting like this?? " He yelled you sitting the edge of bed... Stratching arms.. while you stood a corner.. sweating and looking tired..

"Ji-jimin I wanna tell you something..."

"Ooh really?? Now don't say that you don't wanna me to do this marriage??? "

"Ji-jimin.. I jus...

"You just??? You love me??? Or you love him?? What was his name?? Umm yaa Yoongi??? Say YOONGI MARRY ME... Say again that you love him??? .. SAY.. " Jimin yelled so loudly that you were completely shivering.

"Ji-jimin first listen me.. you can't do this marriage.....

He again intrupted you..

"Oooh..this is my life y/n... Its my choice to marry whomever I want... who are you to me??? JUST NOTHING.... you're a piece of shit.. "

"LISTEN ME... " you shouted even this time he shivered.. but just for a second...

He held your hand but you jerked his instantly cause you already knew that he's going to throw you out of this room.. but you want to tell him about that all..

"Jimin .. plz listen me once... There's someone who wants to kill you.. " you said him, he leave your hand after hearing this...

He laughed like a psycho..

"Trust me jimin..I heard it myself... you're going to die...you shouldn't do this marriage....." You're about to say further but he intrupted..

trust???, Who the fuck are you to tell me that I'm about to die??? Are you really thinking that you'll tell me and I will agree??? Shit out of here bitch...now go, go..find an exit

He yelled you but you didn't move a step.. You were crying but he didn't even care...

"Y/n... Please go... Go out of here... Leave me... Leave my fucking life... " He looked so tense.. you're too.. he had a tear in his eyes but he control it to drop out..

"Just go y/n......

Then you got an idea, you thought that maybe if you tell jimin whats on your heart, he will not do this marriage...MAYBE....

"Jimin... Please don't do this marriage... I can't live without you....

He looked at you..

"Y/n... You're a lier... You love jungkook???? You said me this before many times that you love him... YOU LOVE JUNGKOOK... "

"I don't... I don't love him.....I haven't done anything wrong...plz listen me first .." you're crying..

"Then???

"Yoongi... Yoongi sent you message.. didn't you see them.??"

"Actually by mistake that phone was left in Korea.." he said..

"Jimin.. he sent you message.. that he edited those pictures.. in which I and him... Lying on bed.. he edited... And ruining my life.. " you crying saying this..

"Sorry but this time I can't trust you y/n... I can't.... Let me get married..."

"That man will kill you if you will get married..." You sobbing..

"Then... LET ME DIE..after marrying with that girl... I wouldn't be happy.. its good if I would die.." he smiled..and left you crying there on floor...

You're crying as hell...but he didn't melt..

*To be continued*

Spoiler

I thought jimin was like his mother, no mercy...no love for family... selfish all time..but I really miss her....If she was alive today, Jimin would never have behaved like this.

//~_~\\

It hurts when you guys read it but do not do any vote🙂..... Only 5 to 6 people vote it.. if you don't like it atleast tell me where I'm doing mistakes so that I can correct it... if you read it atleast cheer me so that I can't loose my smile..

Thank you army 💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
123K 2.6K 21
***The Mafia boss - JEON JUNGKOOK Age-25 years He has everything- House,cars,clubs,jets.. Everything Killed many people 😈 Lots o...
82.9K 2K 27
"You are such a waste" "Don't interfere in my life" "I hate you" What happened when Yn was thrown out from her own house for being born as a girl, wh...
43.7K 800 7
This story is about the Winx and Specialist. One day the Winx were in a battle. Then they were cursed. It was the 5 Stage Curse. the most rarest and...