My Greatest Escape

By erotica0katness

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝔸ℕℕ𝕆𝕌ℕℂ𝔼𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

3.3K 38 8
By erotica0katness

                                                                                   𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

Kol runs his eyes over my body as I quickly got dressed. His face was confused, but I could see anger creeping up his neck.

"What do you mean you can't?" His voice was bland. There was no emotion in it. I couldn't tell if he was mad or not.

"I can't stay over. I h-have things to do and errands to run," I lie. 

Kol takes a step closer to me. "Don't bullshit me, Maya. Why can't you stay?" 

I take a deep breath. "I have important things to do, Kol. I can't stay here with you."

Kol takes another step. "You can't? Or you won't?" 

I'm starting to get frustrated. Usually, when I get to this part with guys, I just leave with no explanation. Why am I giving this bitch an explanation?

I roll my eyes. "Kol, I don't have time for this. I have to go."

I search around his living room looking for my phone. "Maya, look at me," Kol whispers. I continue to search around his living room looking for my phone. I needed to find my phone.

"Maya. Please just talk to me." I start flipping pillows everywhere and shuffling around his furniture. Where the fuck was my phone?

The faster I find my fucking phone, the faster I can leave. Kol grabs my arm and presses my body against his. 

I let out a deep breath as I feel our bodies press against each other. It was weird. It felt so perfect. It felt so right.

"Kol, I have a class to go to," I say. "You used that excuse last time," he spits. 

His voice was cold like ice. His grip on my arm is tightening with every passing minute. His face was riddled with anger. 

I stare into his eyes. They sparkle in his living room light. "Please let me go," I whisper.

Kol's mouth dips into a slight frown that makes my heart melt. His fingers slowly unwrap from my wrist and his fingers linger on my skin for a minute.

He lets me go completely and backs away from me. "Sorry," he whispers. My eyes dart to a corner in his living room and I see my phone.

I walk over to it, grab my phone and leave his apartment. I didn't expect it to be like this after our first time.

It felt so weird. So awkward. It never felt like this before. My phone dings in my hand.

Kol: I miss you.

My cheeks heat up and my stomach turns at the message. If Gavin sent me something like this...I would've been gone.

But with Kol...it felt nice. I wanted to run back up into his apartment. My phone dings again.

Angela: I'm going threw a mid-life fucking crisis.

I roll my eyes and smile. 

Maya: I'm omw to our dorm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I step inside the dorm, Angela grabs my arm and drags me to my bed. She sits me down and then sits on the chair from our desk.

"Leo and I made out yesterday," she says.

My face breaks into excitement. "Dude, that's amazing! How was it?"

Angela groans and jumps out of her seat. "It was fucking amazing. His lips were plump and sweet. His tongue was magical and the way our lips played with each other! It made me horny."

I burst into a fit of laughs as Angela's smile goes dim. "What's wrong?" I ask, stopping my laugh suddenly.

"Today, I went over to his place and he acted like it was the first day we've ever spoken. Like we didn't have inside jokes. Like we didn't know about each other's lives. Like we didn't..." Angela stops herself short as she starts crying.

I wrap her in my arms and she cries into my chest. "Why doesn't he like me?"

I stroke her hair. "Hey, no. Shh. He does like you. Believe me, he wouldn't kiss you if he didn't like you."

Angela and I stay like that for another hour or so until she decides that we're going to have a girls' night.

We call Charlotte over, but she said she was "occupied". Right. She's definitely hanging with her girl. 

Angela decides to wear a low-cut black mini-dress that pushes her boobs up. It hugs up her lush curves and prints out her butt. I was wearing a dark blue satin dress that cut right under my boobs. Two strings make an x across my stomach and the rest of the dress forms tightly around the rest of my body.

We did our makeup and our hair. We put on high heels to fully complete our look. We looked hot.

We go to a new club. It's called Big Daddy's Pit. I follow behind Angela who dances her way through people until she stops in her tracks. She stands there paralyzed as I tap her and try to move her, but she doesn't budge.

I turn to see what sees staring at and see Leo standing in the corner, sipping on a drink. Talking to some blonde. I walk into Angela's line of vision and try to calm her down.

"We can go to another club if you want," I suggest. She shakes her head no and sighs. "No, it's fine. I just need to drink and dance my distractions away."

"You dance, I'll grab the drinks." I walk away from Angela and go to the bartender. I ordered two gin and tonics. My fake ID has worked wonders for me since I was 15.

"Can you add whiskey to that?" somebody says from behind me. I turn and see Harlen Neers. "Harlen? What the hell are you doing here?" I laugh as I bring him into a hug. 

The Neers and St. Martins have been business rivals forever. When I was born, the Neers had a son two months after me. That was Harlen. We always went to the same school. We hooked up in high school. He was who I lost my virginity to.

"I went over to your house 'cause I was in the area only to find out you went and grew up on me, and went to college," he says. He smiles. "I missed you, M. You were always my best friend."

His fingers skim over my arm slightly. The bartender brings over our drinks. "And also one of my best lovers," he whispers. I was about to say something before something interrupts me.

"She's taken." The rich voice. Like velvet dancing on my core. Kol. Harlen and I turn to him and I straighten up. He was wearing a white dress shirt that was clinging to his muscles. The first couple of buttons were undone. He had black dress pants with nice Italian shoes.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know. Maya was never one for a relationship. Good for you bro. Settling her down," Harlen says. "It was nice seeing you, Maya. I'll catch up with you later."

I roll my eyes as Kol replaces Harlen's spot as soon as he leaves. I take a gulp of my drink. "What do you want, Kol?"

Kol watches the drink flow from the cup to my lips. He swallows. Hard. "So this is what you do? You fuck me one day and fuck another guy the next day?" he asks.

I put my drink down harshly. A drop of the beverage hops out of the cup and falls right back in. "Are you slut shaming me?" Kol chuckles bitterly. "I'm just trying to understand you."

"Why?" I yell. "We not in a fucking relationship, Kol."

Kol rolls his eyes. "It's not my choice," he mutters. I let out a controlled breath. I got myself into another one of these situations.

"Kol...no. We can't do this," I say. Kol's fingers dance up my arm and all the way to my dress strap. Kol draws little shapes on my shoulder blade that send shivers up my spine. He looks me dead in my eyes as he takes a sip of the other gin and tonic.

"T-That was for Angela," I breathe out. I watch the liquid drip on his lip and his tongue darts out the lick it up. I avert his eye contact and look around the club. I see Angela grinding against somebody. I look at the guy and realize it's Leo. So much for forgetting him.

My dress strap slides down, revealing my bare skin. I take in my bottom lip as his thumb soothes the skin. He brings his plump lips to the right side of my neck and starts to suck on the skin. A gasp leaves my mouth as my head slightly goes back.

He bites down on the skin before swirling his tongue over the mark. He moves away from me, completely removing his hand and his mouth. "I'll see you later, Maya," he says and leaves.

He didn't...He couldn't. I rush to the bathroom and look in the mirror. 

A big ass fucking hickey stares at me through the crystal glass.

It was weird. No one had ever left a visible hickey on me before. I liked it.

                                                                     End of Chapter Seventeen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

We've reached the phase where things are starting to go back and forth and feelings are starting to come to the surface.

PS: This is the last chapter I am releasing for this story right now because I will be working on my new story.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with your Wattpad-loving friends!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Please let me know if you see any grammatical errors or anything you want to see in this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 70.6K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...
221K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
337K 4.8K 40
MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than...
24.2K 456 31
"He cups my face by my jaw and looks at my lips then straight into my eyes. "You got my dick so hard, my shit throbbing to be inside you ma," he says...