Sing From The Heart

Galing kay OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing From The Heart" <3 When Buster's theater is threaten... Higit pa

A Singing Competition!
The Auditions
Finalists
Dream Big Dreams
Practice and Power Outages
Another Night
An Idea
Trouble Ahead
Nana Noodleman
Heist
Preparations
Final Touches
The Bell Tolls
Struggles
Under Pressure
Shake It Off!
I'm Still Standing!
Set It All Free!
My Way!
Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing!
Love Song!

Meet the Singers

9.6K 230 202
Galing kay OneArtsyGamer03

Soooo... hey, lovelies! Wattpad decided to ban my OneArtsyGamer03 account... which is so great am I right

*cries*

It's fine! Totally fine. Right now, I'm just focusing on republishing all my old stories. They will be left unedited, as I'm going to be publishing new, fresh versions of these stories anyway so there's not really any point in editing these ones. I just wanna get them back up for you all to find.

That being said, I will not be editing anything or fixing anything in these old stories since I'm writing up new better versions of these anyway! So I'm just gonna be copying and pasting the chapters, leaving in all author notes and everything. <3

Also! I'm also going to be copying this message into all my old stories so if you see it again that's why.

Anyway... Welcome home, lovelies <3

...
..
.

New story! New adventure for (Y/N)!

Are ya eXICTED

...

Third Person P.O.V

People from all over came to this theater, for the lights... The music... The love.

But not only for that, no. They came to see the one and only Nana Noodleman.

"Places everyone," the director whispers to the cast, and they all get into action as the velvet red curtain draws open, light dimming.

A stage hand sets up a large fan behind the folded curtain, turning on the powerful breeze as Nana's helpers smooth out her long, gorgeous dress.

The music swells as she begins to sing.

"Once there was a way..." She sings, gracefully walking up the prop rock,  "to get back homeward."

Petals dance in the air around her as the moon is bright against the dark blue background.

"Once there was a way..." She pauses walking, her scarf elegantly waving behind her in the wind of the hidden fans. "To get back home..." The cast get into position, kneeling to Nana as she reaches the top, "sleep pretty darling, do not cry... And I will sing a lullaby..."

This was it. The moment it all began. The moment an ordinary little guy fell in love with the theater.

A little boy with silver hair tries jumping to see the beautiful woman singing better, making his dad chuckle and hoist him on his lap, securing him so he wouldn't fall.

Everything about it. The lights, the way the scenery moved... Even the smell.

The boy looked at his dad in wonder, making his dad chuckle with a smile.

He was only six years old... But his plans to become the first little boy in space were suddenly toast.

The scene changes to 18 years later, showing Buster with his father, and (Y/N) standing next to them with a huge grin. She had been a friend of the family for years now, meeting Buster and his dad through her parents.

Her parents and Buster's father were best friends, and secretly hoped Buster and (Y/N) would become a couple in the future.

But Buster and (Y/N) were best friends, and he always saw her as his baby sister, and she saw him as her big brother. And both cherished their relationship that way.

Some folks may have said he grew up to be the greatest showman the city had ever seen.

Ms. Crawly smiles as she stands next to (Y/N), Buster looking around in excitement as he grips the golden scissors in his hands.

Eddie grins and crosses his arms, standing behind Buster's dad as he watches his two best friends.

Some called him a visionary... A maverick.

Everyone smiles and poses as the camera takes a picture, Buster about to cut the rope.

Or like (Y/N) likes called him, a doofus...

Other folks called him crazy as he was stubborn, but I say wonder doesn't come easy, pal.

The walls were decorated with show tickets and flyers, and some autographs.

And oh, there would never be any doubt with his little sister (Y/N) there to help him, that the names Buster Moon and (Y/N) (L/N) would go down in entertainment history!

Buster spins around in his chair with a grin, holding a pen.

And I should know, because I... Am Buster--

"Moon!!" A voice bellows, startling Buster. "Open this door!" The muffled yelling continues.

(Y/N) walks in with a sigh, Ms. Crawly waddling in after her with a content smile.

"Good morning, Mr. Moon!" Ms. Crawly greets happily with a smile.

"(Y/N), Ms. Crawly... What, uh, What's goin' on?" Buster questions in concern

"You got a lot of people waiting to see you, Mr. Moon," Ms. Crawly looks towards the shouting, (Y/N) folding her arms and giving Buster a stern look.

"I do?"

"Yes. You do," (Y/N) bluntly states as he peeks behind the blinds.

"Holy moly I really do." He watches as the angry men and women try to kick the door down with a cringe.

"Buster..." (Y/N) says in a strained tone, "did... you pay the last stage crew we had?"

"Course I did!" Buster replies in a light tone.

"They said their paychecks bounced..." Ms. Crawly sheepishly trails off as Buster's cheery smile falters.

"Ah... Tell them I'll call up the bank and make sure they're paid tout de suite." Buster stammers, rushing to grab his bag.

"I have Judith from the bank holding on line two right now, sir," Ms. Crawly sets down the coffee she made for Buster.

"Um. Actually, I'm gonna have to call her back," Buster swings his messenger bag over his arm as he rushes to his secret escape hole behind his photo.

"Oh. And what should we tell her this time?" (Y/N) raises a brow, looking at the phone. "We've used every excuse about three times."

"Then... tell her Buster Moon is out to lunch!" And with that he disappears with a salute.

"Buster, wait!" (Y/N) yells before sighing, rubbing her temple.

...

Buster runs across beams, jumping onto his sturdy crescent moon and lowering it down while adjusting his bowtie.

...

"What's wrong, Ms. (L/N)?" Ms. Crawly asks with worry, looking to the girl.

"He's going to lunch with me, and the doofus left," (Y/N) replies with a sigh and grabs her bag, turning to the woman with a small smile. "Can you handle them, Ms. Crawly?"

"Oh, sure, dear! Have fun with your brother! Do try to not strangle him," Ms. Crawly smiles and heads towards the angry yelling.

"No promises!" (Y/N) laughs before exiting the building, watching Buster dodge people on his dad's old bike.

She shakes her head with a sigh as she races after Buster on foot.

...

(Y/N) yelps and dodges several people as she tries to keep Buster in her sights, apologizing as she runs through the crowd of people along the sidewalks.

She quickly apologizes as she runs in front of a couple taking a picture before exclaiming and dodging a man on a moped, making him gasp and swerve with angry shouts.

"Sorry!" (Y/N) yells apologetically , racing after Buster.

Eventually she gave up running and slowed to a light jog, panting softly as her pace fades to a walk.

"I... hate you, doofus," she breathlessly says with a sigh as she fondly smiles, adjusting her bag before continuing walking as she shakes her head.

"In your eyes would you ever be..."

(Y/N) pauses for a moment in her tracks, listening to the enchanting voice singing as it echoes in the alley.

"Really close to me..."

Her eyes land on the back of a figure leaning his shoulder against the wall on the other side of the alley, the man wearing dark blue jeans and a leather jacket. From what she could see he had dark black hair and tan skin, and was tall with clear muscles.

"I can tell the way you smile..."

(Y/N) felt herself smiling softly as she listened to the man's soothing voice, walking slowly as she passed the alley.

"If I feel that I could be certain then... I would say the things I want to say to y--"

(Y/N) was confused when the man abruptly stops singing, feeling curiosity eating at her. She hesitates before shaking her head dismissively, turning and jogging once more to meet with Buster.

...

Johnny stops singing with a gasp, spotting two cops with coffee walking close as his golden brown eyes widen.

He ducks behind the wall with a wince, his eyes just barely catching the figure of a woman disappearing down the alley adjoined to the one he was standing watch in.

"Huh. Thought I heard someone singing there," the cop mumbles with a raised brow, shrugging his shoulder as he continues. "Ah. Whatever."

Johnny sighs in relief before gasping as the alarm to the bank rings. He quickly pulls his walkie talkie out,  "guys! Wait! Stay where you are. The cops are--"

He was interrupted by his father and his two gang members jumping out the windows, glass shattering and falling, notifying the policemen. Johnny watches with wide eyes, pressed against the wall as the cops rush into view.

"Stop right there!"

Johnny makes eye contact with his father, wincing as he sharply glares at him from behind his black masquerade mask before jumping in the back of their escape truck.

"Go, go!" His father yells, and Johnny races after them as the cops were dazed.

Marcus grabs his hand and pulls him in the truck with great force, making Johnny yelp.

"Johnny! You were supposed to be keepin' a lookout!" His father yells furiously, making Johnny flinch.

"Sorry, dad," Johnny apologizes as he sits up, avoiding his father's gaze.

His father looks along his face, groaning as shaking his head.

"And where's your mask?!"

Johnny jumps and gasps before quickly slipping on his black mask. They make their escape as the cops tail close behind.

...

"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?" Rosita softly sings along, pushing some stray hairs from her face as she does the dishes. "Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?"

"Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin?" Rosita approaches her six children as one of the twins, Casper, jumps on the table.

"Look at me! I'm mommy! Oohlolooo!" He imitates singing, making the others laugh as their mother sighs.

"Casper, get off the table," Rosita sighs, placing a hand on her hip.

"Rosita, have you seen my car keys?" Norman calls, putting on his suit jacket as he walks down the stairs.

Rosita pulls the keys from Micky's mouth, making him pout as she tosses them to Norman.

Casper continued to mock his mother, making her huff and grab him, setting him off the table.

"Norman, would you please tell the kids what a good singer I am?" Rosita huffs with a smile as her husband approaches.

"Oh yeah, you were great, honey..." He mumbles, not taking his eyes off his phone as he pecks her cheek, "by the way, the bathtub is clogged again." Her smile drops as he walks away, "bye honey!"

Her kids continue to yell and clammer around, using the loudest toys possible as Rosita sighs heavily, leaning on the window rail and turning the music up louder.

"Cause baby, you're a fire--"

...

Loud rock music plays as Ash and her boyfriend Lance come into view.

"One, two, one, two, three, four!" Lance yells, "I don't wanna talk to ya!"

"Nothin' to say!" Ash back-up sings, her voice much stronger and powerful than his was.

"I don't wanna walk with ya!" Lance yells, looking at Ash.

"Outta my way!"

"I'm not gonna play for ya!"

"Don't wanna play!"

"I don't need anyone else!" Lance sings, looking at Ash again.

"Yeah, yeah!" Ash sings in key, her voice both smooth and strong. "I live my life by myself, yeah, yeah!" Lance looks at her in confusion and annoyance as she takes over the spotlight, kicking her mic over.

"I can't stand any--"

"I can't stand anything you say!" Ash pushes Lance out of the way of the mic with excitement, only for him to push her back.

"I'm not listening any--" He was cut off by the power unplugging, "... way."

"Oh, my god." The bar owner sneers, holding the plug, "I thought you guys said you were musicians!"

Lance sighs as he puts his guitar away.

"Ash. Babe," he sighs, hoisting his case up as she walks next to him with her own guitar. "I'm the lead singer, okay? Just stick to the backing vocals."

"Sorry," Ash sighs with a guilty frown, holding her guitar case to her chest, "I just get carried away."

"Yeah, I know, right?" He says in annoyance as they continue walking, "it just kind of ruins my song, you know?"

...

Meena lights the last of the candles with a smile, careful of her hair not lighting on fire as she carries the cake as her family sings for her grandpa.

"Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you..."

Meena joins in, closing her eyes as she softly sings, not noticing everyone else stopped.

"Happy birthday, dear Grandpa... Happy birthday toooo you..." She opens her eyes, squeeking and hiding behind her hair as her family coos at her.

"What?" Meena laughs and sets the cake in front of her Grandpa. "Come on, make your wish."

"Hmph!" Her grandpa huffs, "I wish you'd join a choir. A local band or somethin'!"

"I tried!" Meena sighs, rubbing her neck.

"Bah!"

"Hey, hey! Dad, we've been over this." Meena's mom intervenes.

"So she's a little shy! So what?" He demands with a scoff, "if I had a voice like Meena's, I'd be a superstar by now! Jus' singing oooh yeah, I said ooooh yeah!"

"Sure you would, Grandpa," Meena smiles and side hugs him, "now blow out your candles."

Her Grandpa huffs again before blowing out his candles, everyone gasping as his teeth go flying.

...

Mike plays his saxophone soothingly for the crowd as they pass by him, not paying any mind to him.

A high school student walks by, tossing a penny in Mike's case to show he enjoyed the music.

Mike, however, was not pleased.

He set down his saxophone with a huff, picking up the penny out of his case.

"A penny?! How dare you?" Mike demands, making the kid stop as he reached the bottom of the stairs. "I happened to have study at the Lincoln school of music!"

The student nervously tugs at his collar, "oh... Sorry, it's all I got."

"Oh. Is that so?" Mike raises a brow before walking towards the kid, grabbing his collar, "all right, prove it, pal!"

"What?!" The kid stammers as Mike holds him up.

"Empty ya pockets, right now!"

The student empties his pockets while wheezing slightly in fear as people walk by.

"Whatcha got here..." Mike mumbles, looking through the stuff before picking up a blue tube, "what do ya smoke out of this?"

"That's my inhaler..." The kid wheezes before a roll of food money falls from his pocket.

"Ah hah! I knew it!" Mike yells, snatching the money, "you all saw! You all saw it! The kid lied!"

"I-I forgot I had that..." The student stammers as people glare at him.

"And next time, pick on someone your own size!!" Mike throws the penny at the student, hitting him square in the forehead, "you bully!"

And continues his music like nothing happened.

...

The long introductions are over! Now, onto the storyyy!

...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

21.1K 219 26
Buster Moon, now reaching his goals towards fame, rounded up the all-star theater cast and they made their way towards the famous city known as Redsh...
21.5K 405 48
Note: They are humans instead of animals. Sorry to anyone who thought it would be like beastars or like we got teleported to their world. This is a r...
3.2K 57 5
NOT COMPLETED, WIP (Wattpad won't let me mark it otherwise, will update this part if it IS completed. As of now, it is not so follow the sotr for upd...
465 2 15
Side story to Sing To My Heart. You don't need to read it first to understand the story but this is the more expanded story of the side love story fr...