Irl DreamSMP oneshots

By Si3SALT

Oneshots based on mainly most of those who are in the DreamSMP and sometimes others. As the title says the o... More

Please read this before you start reading
Floatie (Tommyinnit)
Fracture (KarlJacobs)
Left Out (Ranboo)
Sick (Tommyinnit)
Low Blood Sugar (Bench Trio)
Glasses (Crimeboys)
You've got to do it (Georgenotfound)
The Meet Up (Dream Team)
Peanut Allergy (Quackity)
Do a flip (Tubbo)
Spider (Sapnap)
Jaw (Eret)
I'm not? (Wilbur Soot)
You did great! (DreamNotFound)
Drunk (Tommyinnit)
Stupid? (Foolish)
Uh Sir? (Tommyinnit)
Scoliosis (Dream)
Th's Gross (Tommyinnit)
Nick, do it (Georgenotfound)
Halloween Costumes (DreamTeam)
Just Dance (Karlnap)
Theme Tunes
Happy Birthday (Georgenotfound)
Thanks guys (Ranboo)
Halloween (Ranboo)
Ow, fuck (Sapnap)
Cleaning (Crimeboys)
Headache (Tommyinnit)
Stealing Food (DreamTeam)
Curtains (Quackity)
Jet (Georgenotfound)
Warm (Tina Kitten)
Stupid Ladders (Tommyinnit)
Sex Sells (Crimeboys)
Stood Up (Jack Manifold|Tommyinnit)
I was (Wilbur Soot)
Beaker (Badlinu)
oh. (Tubbo)
Catboo (Ranboo)
Lost (ClingyDuo)
Tattoos (DTQ)
Weary (Tommyinnit)
Sushi (Karl Jacobs)
Pancakes (Tubbo)
Thank you (Lovejoy|Tommyinnit)
In-laws (DreamTeam)
Chlorine (Tommyinnit)
Rat (Quackity)
Antarctica (Dreamnotfound)
Locked in (Crimeboys)
Sunburn (Georgenotfound)
Tour (Crimeboys)
Be careful (Tubbo|Smajor)
Blue meets brown (Crimeboys)
If Tommy says it'll pass soon, then Tubbo believes him. (Clingy Duo)
A sign of his love. Their love. (Crimeboys)
If he breaks it, his heart breaks too (Jack Manifold|Tommyinnit)
It was meant to be (Crimeboys)
The foot raised. The foot landed. The foot slipped. (Crimeboys)
Doubt wrapped in a blanket (Crimeboys)
negative outweighs the positive (Smajor|Wilbur Soot)
The suit that will never even graze his hand again (Crimeboys)
Each word collected added to his collage (Crimeboys)
I was dancing in the rain, i felt alive and i can't complain (Crimeboys)
We have all the time in the world, Sunshine, just relax (Crimeboys)
The foot raised. The foot landed. The foot slipped. Good ending (Crimeboys)
He cried over the memories but lack of emotion attached to them (crimeboys)
The emotions a lyric can hold (crimeboys)
Tommy didn't mind(crimeboys)

'The metal contraptions of death' (Crimeboys)

392 8 8
By Si3SALT

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language and/or sensitive scenes
-
Side note — I get braces, Tommy gets braces
-
Warnings — braces 😬
-
Content creators — Tommyinnit, Wilbur Soot and Philza
———————————————————
Tommy could still remember the nights spent crying in his bed with his face pressed firmly in the pillow. He remembered the pain and embarrassment. He remembered hating it. He hated it for all the years he had to endure it, and when he went to his last appointment - the appointment that he got it removed, he was happy.

Tommy had gotten his braces removed in late 2020, and now he was going to get them back on in early 2023.

It was only supposed to be a simple dentist appointment; the ones where they make sure everything's good and healthy. It was only supposed to be a simple dentist appointment. And then they mentioned the possibility of braces. Tommy had kept it together. He didn't let the dentist know that his heart would no longer be found in his chest, but his stomach. He held on to the 'possibility' part of the sentence. And he awaited the call.

It was late, and while it wasn't abnormal for him to receive calls at that time of night, Tommy knew that when he answered it wasn't going to be the voice of a close friend. He had swallowed the lump in his throat and swiped answer on his phone. It took less than a minute for him to choke back a sob.

Tommy knew he needed them, but it left him distraught that he'd have the little metal contraptions of death in his mouth for another two years. After he had ended the call, the metaphorical dam that held all his hope inside, broke. He couldn't stop the broken sob that erupted from his throat, and the tears that tumbled down his cheeks.

He spent the rest of that night cooped up in his bed with his phone tucked closely against his ear. Tommy offered his deep breaths and hiccups through the line, while his older brother's comforting voice sent him to sleep.

Tommy thought when the day came, he would've been all snot and tears, but he kept it together. He was good at that. He was good at covering up his feelings - it was a part of the job. But he knew he couldn't fool Wilbur and Phil. Wilbur and Phil were his second family, he spent days on end with them and he knew they wouldn't be fooled.

However, as he found himself places on the side seat across from Wilbur with Phil in the front driving, there was no mention. There was no talking. And for once, Tommy was grateful. He loved them, of course he did, but he felt as if, if any word were to come out of his mouth, it would be followed by sob. So, he stayed quiet, along with the car spare the soft sound of the radio.

And while Tommy's mind circled blank, Wilbur's swelled with memories.

As Tommy slouched against the window, numbly watching the trees pass by, Wilbur watched him. Wilbur paid attention to the crease in his brother's eyebrows, the frown that replaced his usual grin, the faint tear stains from previous nights, and his eyes filled with sorrow.

Wilbur's heart had clenched when he got the call from Tommy.

Wilbur had always been the one with the perfect teeth, there was never the thought or troubles of braces. But that didn't mean he wasn't informed. Meeting Tommy was the best thing to ever happen to him, but, as ironic as it was, he did find Tommy annoying at first; but it took less than a week for Tommy to smuggle his way into Wilbur's heart. And there he stayed. Cherished and loved by Wilbur, and with that love, came the childlike whining and complaining; Wilbur never minded.

In so, Wilbur knew of the horrors (Tommy's words, not his) of having braces. Wilbur knew of the pain, of the embarrassment and everything that came with it. Wilbur liked to joke that it was like he was going through it as well. But, while Tommy swore the braces were little metal contraptions of death, Wilbur knew that there were a few factors Tommy enjoyed; He knew Tommy liked the 'pity food' after each appointment, and how he wanted his teeth to be perfect, to be perfect like Wilbur's.

In late 2020, Tommy's braces were removed. In late 2020, Tommy's teeth were perfectly straight, and the little contraptions of terror were removed from his mouth. In late 2020, Wilbur remembered the call he received from Tommy only minutes after he got his braces removed. In late 2020, Wilbur remembered how it didn't take long for Tommy to show up at his doorstep with a bag of takeaway held up in one hand. In late 2020, Tommy was happy.

In early 2023, Wilbur got a call. Wilbur got a call and his heart broke when, instead of the cheery voice Wilbur was expecting, a sob filled the line.

Wilbur knew Tommy with braces on, and now he was going to know Tommy when he got them back on.

But it was going to be different. Tommy wasn't the same person he was three years ago, and Wilbur knew that. Wilbur knew that Tommy's attitude towards the braces would be different. He wouldn't endure it as well as he did three years ago, nor would he be pleased. It was no longer 2020, it was 2023 and Tommy had his life together; tours, music, streams, YouTube and a girlfriend.

Wilbur could only watch as his little brother curled up on the car seat across from him. Tommy's legs were drawn to his chest, and normally without missing a beat, Phil would scold him for the possibility of a car crash, instead, Phil watched Tommy through the mirror with sympathy.

As the car came to a stop after the hour-long trip, Tommy was the first to open the door and scamper outside. Wilbur tried to smile, hoping that maybe it would comfort Tommy in some way, but it didn't, so he stopped. He undid his seat belt and locked eyes with Phil for only a moment, but in that moment, Wilbur knew they felt the same thing.

"He'll be okay," Phil said reassuringly, sighing before leaving the car after Tommy. Wilbur wanted to believe him, but after hearing the cries, sobs and just... seeing Tommy, Wilbur wasn't so sure. Of course he knew Tommy wouldn't be upset forever - he'd adjust, but Tommy wouldn't ever be happy about it. He remembered Tommy being thrilled when they were off- they had even thrown a small celebration between themselves! This was a big deal, and Wilbur wasn't going to act like it wasn't.

Wilbur took a deep breath before following them out, closing the door behind him before Phil locked it. He circled around the car and wrapped an arm around Tommy's shoulders, encouraging him to walk forward. Tommy blinked before looking up at Wilbur, offering a small smile that Wilbur returned. He knew Tommy was trying to be positive.

They followed Phil into the orthodontist one step at a time, and if those steps were mainly encouraged by Wilbur, he wasn't going to say anything. Phil told him to take a seat with Tommy while he filled in some paperwork, so he did. It worried him how out of it Tommy seemed to be; his eyes were dazed, and he was clearly lost in thought.

"Toms?" Wilbur mumbled softly as he led Tommy to a seat. Tommy's eyes merely flickered to the sound of his voice before staring at the floor. Wilbur sighed but kept his arm around Tommy in comfort, because as much as Tommy wasn't responding, Wilbur felt the way he leaned into his touch.

Wilbur waited patiently as he rested his head on Tommy's head of hair, touching Tommy wherever he could that would comfort the boy, and he really hoped it worked. His leg bounced in anxiousness as his stomach tightened.

It took ten minutes for Tommy's name to be called, startling the both of them. Tommy's head shot up from where he stared at his lap, Wilbur in following. A quick nod from Phil told Wilbur that he'd be the guardian for Tommy, and Wilbur took that roll with everything. His arm went back to around Tommy's shoulders, moving the both of them towards the nurse smiling before them.

It was another blur when Wilbur found himself sat on the seat opposite the dental chair. He watched Tommy as he numbly nodded to what the nurses said, so Wilbur took it upon himself to listen and make mental notes. It wasn't until they went into detail about the placing of the braces when it happened. Wilbur saw the exact moment it all crashed down on Tommy.

His bottom lip trembled as his breathing became uneven. His eye widened and tears swelled within them. Wilbur didn't hesitate to crouch before Tommy and bring him into his arms the moment the boys hands covered his face and a quiet sob released. He didn't hesitate to hum softly and rub the boys back as he tried to collect himself.

Wilbur grabbed his hands and held them tightly, "Toms it's going to be okay; I promise. After this we can go get takeaway- your favourite, okay? We- it's alright, I promise."

Tommy sniffed and nodded, dropping his head back as he sighed softly. Wilbur smiled, and so did Tommy. Wilbur looked up and smiled apologetically to the nurses before pulling away from Tommy who reassured him, he'd be fine.

And he was. Tommy was strong. Wilbur knew he was. It was okay.
—————————————————————
This obviously has not been my best work, but I wanted to get something out quick to it's kind of a bludge and I'm really sorry about that! I hope to get something good out soon!
Leave a request if you have one! (Pls)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 19.9K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...
178K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
356K 11.2K 36
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚�...
341K 9.2K 29
❝𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚�...