I Was Admitted to the Villain...

By stellbeeerry

Lin Xinghe, who used to be the villain of a Mary Sue novel, received an acceptance letter from the Modern Era... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 01(Uncut)
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174 (Edited)
Chapter 175 (Edited)
Chapter 176 (Edited)
Chapter 177 (Edited)
Chapter 178 (Edited)
Chapter 179 (Edited)
Chapter 180 (Edited)
Chapter 181 (Edited)
Chapter 182 (Edited)
Chapter 183 (Edited)
Chapter 184 (Edited)
Chapter 185 (Edited)
Chapter 186 (Edited)
Chapter 187 (Edited)
Chapter 188 (End) -edited-

Chapter 84

108 0 0
By stellbeeerry

There were those present who trusted Lin Xinghe, and naturally there were also candidates who didnt trust her and couldnt stand her. However, she had shown her ability, and those candidates who disliked her could only bear it inside.

Someone sneered and said, The test prompt has just come out, and we still dont know if this community is the final setting. Are you a proctor who knows the answer in advance? To the students who just follow others blindly, I advise you not to. You might get nothing and lose your life in the end.

They slammed the door and left.

The two newcomers glanced at Lin Xinghe and the others and left.

Qi Qing did not join Lin Xinghes group.

He glanced at Xie Wuan and Jiuge. His eyes darkened slightly, and he left immediately.

Gradually, only Lin Xinghes team remained at the viewing site.

Lin Xinghe gave out tasks to the thirty-six students.

She asked them about their skills separately and then split them into two groups.

She said to the first group of students, Your tasks are relatively trivial, no danger involved. Your main job is to go outside to collect any information related to this community, including about people and things. Note everything down, even if it is just a dog outside pooping on the lawn.

Whether her inferences based on the mermaid leaders words were correct could be verified one by one in this world.

If this were a fictional world, it must have a protagonist.

Regardless of how far the story had progressed, she must try to find the protagonist. There would always be clues.

In the first three exam rooms of hers, the exam questions were all related to villains, so there was a high possibility that there were villains in this community. Of course, it was not guaranteed.

Lin Xinghe thought from the schools point of view. To deal with a student like her, they might give some unconventional exam questions. The best way to confuse her and the publics attention was to make sure that there were no awakenings in the exam room.

Therefore, this examination room was not necessarily a regular examination room, and it was very likely that many inferences did not apply. What was certain was that as long as it was a novel world, there must be a protagonist.

She said to the second group of students, Your mission may be a little dangerous. Please keep an eye on the two new freshmen and ensure your own safety. Also, watch Qi Qing and Lu Qin

Lin Xinghe paused for a while, and then named two other capable students.

She said, You should work in pairs. Pay attention to what they do, and let me know if there is anything unusual.

This was also her defense against the schools actions.

In order to deal with her, the school had to give a difficult prompt and pit her against strong competitors.

She hadnt figured out how the villain school screened the students, so the two talented newcomers were extremely suspicious. If the school could recruit students at will, it could arrange for some newcomers with outstanding abilities to eliminate the targets of the school.

This was the first; the second tactic was to start with people around her, such as Gu Taoyao. Gu Taoyao did not enter the competitive examination room and could be excluded; the third was to send an unassuming assassin. But with Fu Zhou, Jiuge, and Xie Wuan by her side, she had nothing to worry about.

Those neighbors wouldnt be so easily dealt with at night.

She was unfamiliar with other competitors such as Qi Qing. They might also be the eyes and ears of the school. Although the probability was not high, in this case, it was better to be careful.

At this moment, in addition to the students at the school, there were also the teachers of the villain school and Principal Wang who were watching Lin Xinghes livestream. As Lin Xinghe thought, Principal Wang really worked hard on the competition and exam questions. This was a not-so-difficult or even a simple test question, and the students he bribed knew the answer the moment they entered the test room.

Principal Wang was not willing to let students like Lin Xinghe profit in the competitive examination room. His purpose was to eliminate Lin Xinghe quickly.

Unexpectedly, Lin Xinghe would have such an operation.

Principal Wang lowered his face and said coldly, Whats going on? Which teacher arranged this exam room?

A short female teacher stood up and said, Itit was me.

Principal Wang asked, Did you tell them the answers to the exam questions?

The female teacher said, I did. In order not to make the other students suspicious, I let them go through the beginning of the process. Theyll go straight to the ghosts after nightfall, fulfill the ghosts wish, let the seeds of hell bloom, and they all know what the wishes are

The female teacher paused and said with an unnatural expression, I didnt expect Lin Xinghe to buy a house at the very beginning and to block other people with the house purchase policy. The world does not clearly state the house purchase policy. Lin Xinghe was from a similar setting, so shes probably more familiar with these types of things.

In fact, the female teacher really did not know about such small details.

She only looked at the setting of the world, the direction of the story, and the situation of the protagonist. No reader would comb through such fine details!

Seeing that Principal Wangs expression was getting more ugly, the female teacher said again, But its just the beginning. Its still daytime. Even if Lin Xinghe bought the complex, there are ghosts living in the community. It is impossible for the area to be completely occupied by her team. Our people can always find opportunities, and it is not difficult to fulfill the ghosts wishes. One person can do 20 or 30 of them in a night. Early the next morning, Lin Xinghe will be eliminated.

After Lin Xinghe made arrangements, she let the students do their own work.

Soon, only Lin Xinghe and her team were left at the sales office.

Deng Haotian came over to look for Lin Xinghe to sign the papers. He didnt take it to heart when he saw that the other CEOs were gone. After all, it was a serious business to serve big clients.

The keys are here. Our properties here are all two elevators per building, eight houses per floor. This is the penthouse on the top floor. If you need the other keys, I can get them for you at the latest by the day after tomorrow.

Lin Xinghe asked, I have a hundred houses, so how many are left in this community?

Deng Haotian said, There are a total of 150.

Lin Xinghe asked again, The remaining fifty houses are all inhabited, right?

Deng Haotian said, Yes.

Lin Xinghe said, Is there a property department here?

Deng Haotian said, Yes, of course there is. The property and security measures in this community are well managed

Lin Xinghe said, Please summon the property manager, I want to talk to them.

At this point, if Lin Xinghe wanted to talk to Yamaraja, Deng Haotian would find a way to make it happen. He responded immediately, Wait here for a while. The property department is on the basement floor. Ill ask Manager An of the property department to come up.

Lin Xinghe nodded: Go ahead.

As soon as Deng Haotian left, Lin Xinghe said, Look, thats right, this is the way the school asks questions, there are 150 houses, there are 100 students, and the remaining 50 are residents of this world. Its the answer related to the exam question. Its very likely that a seed of hell is an item in the fifty houses or the residents themselves.

She glanced at Xie Wuan, and said, Its not necessarily the answer to kill the residents. We dont want to kill people for the time being. I have looked it up on the Internet. Its haunted at night, and the seeds of hell are likely to be related to the haunting. Regardless what the seeds of hell are, well control whatevers doing the haunting.

It was the first time Fu Zhou saw someone solve a problem so rudely and directly.

Why did you buy houses?

Lin Xinghe said, Youll find out later.

When the words fell, Deng Haotian had hurried over with Manager An of the property department. Manager An obviously did not expect that someone would buy a hundred houses at once. There were a total of 150 houses in this dual-use residential area, and this little girl owned two-thirds of them.

Manager An said, What do you want to talk to me about?

Lin Xinghe said, Although the house purchase is still being processed, you should know that I am now the owner of these houses. Is there a homeowners association here?

Manager An said with a light cough, Our residents here are a bit introverted and dont like to communicate with others.

Lin Xinghe said, I hope to establish a homeowners association, is that alright? I am a democratic person, and every household has the right to vote. Whether they want to or not, they will hear about what they vote for.

Manager An felt that there was a definite sense of strength in those words.

Every household had the right to vote. You had 100 votes, how could other people vote for anything else!

Manager An said, I will communicate with the other owners and give you an answer in the next few days.

Lin Xinghe said: That wont work, there are only fifty owners, you can call and let us know. Its just an hour or two. After the establishment of the owners committee, I hope to hold a small meeting. Please help me find a venue in the community from the property department. Food and drinks are also troublesome. I will settle all the expenses. This party is best held tonight.

When Manager An heard the word tonight, his face changed slightly, and he said, Its better to

Before he could finish speaking, Deng Haotian took it up, Boss Lin, dont worry, you take care of my career so much, Ill help you with the party venue and all the drinks. Just to confirm, the party is tonight?

Lin Xinghe said, Yes.

Deng Haotian smiled, No problem.

Manager An glanced at Deng Haotian.

Deng Haotian imperceptibly shook his head at him.

Manager An stopped and said to Lin Xinghe, Ill go to inform the owners now.

Manager An sighed inwardly.

Why was the new owner so incapable of waiting another day?

Those fifty owners were not so easy to deal with at night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 5.1K 116
https://m.shubaow.net/258/258115/ Author: Yan Qi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-08-12 Latest: Chapter 116 rebirth finished 541,000...
56K 1.8K 51
❝Hello, darling. Come to kill me have you?❞ - in which nyx has been tasked with bringing in number five. (female oc x five hargreeves) (tua season 1...
35.4K 504 11
https://www.mtlnovel.com/i-have-decided-to-go-look-for-my-father/ Novel Summary Lin Xi spent 14 years at this family and never did figure out why she...
68.6K 2.7K 26
"Ah...ha... Where am I?" Ladybug looked around. It was dark, total darkness. She then looked down her feet, and gasped. She was de-transforming... "H...