After I transmigrated into th...

By An-errr

Summary: Shen Qiqi is a popular author who loves to write stories where the female lead is cruelly abused, ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87: Extra 1
Chapter: 88 Extra 2
Chapter 89: Extra 3
Chapter 90: Extra 4
Chapter 92: Extra 6
Chapter 93: Extra 7
Chapter 94: Extra 8
Chapter 95: Extra 9
Chapter 96: Wedding Banquet (Part 1)
Chapter 97: Wedding Banquet (Part 2 - Ending)

Chapter 91: Extra 5

644 42 0
By An-errr

Shen Qiqi not only didn't want to face the situation, but also wanted to run away with the train overnight.

"Are you regretting it?" She hid behind the chair, resting her hand on the back of the chair, and slightly squatted down, only revealing a pair of round eyes, staring at Liu Shuang eagerly, "Don't you want to marry me?"

Liu Shuang frowned: "... When did I ever say I didn't want to?"

Shen Qiqi felt wronged: "Then why were you targeting me all day today! What did I do to offend you?"

Beside them, Situ Yun reacted even more dramatically. He jumped up and shouted, "What! What marriage! Who is marrying whom?!!!"

His reaction was normal though, as Liu Shuang hadn't had the chance to tell the others since returning from the modern era. So only the two of them knew about this matter for now.

Situ Yun's pupils trembled, his expression froze, and he looked terrified as if he had seen his own father crawl out of the grave: "Wait, are you going to marry the Demon Lord???!!"

"Yes, do you have any objections?"

Situ Yun shook his head: "..."

He looked at Liu Shuang and asked for confirmation, "Demon Lord, is this true? Are you really going to marry this woman with an unknown background?"

He couldn't believe it. He had pursued Liu Shuang for so many years, but she remained unmoved. Now this unknown woman suddenly appeared and said she wanted to marry the Demon Lord?! This was something even the most outrageous folk tales dared not write!

Liu Shuang looked at Shen Qiqi, narrowed her eyes, and looked meaningful: "Yes."

Upon hearing this, Situ Yun was completely dumbfounded, like a lifelike stone sculpture of Medusa, with a handsome face full of horror and confusion.

The hall fell silent, with a vague and indescribable embarrassment lingering in the air.

The three of them looked at each other in silence. No one spoke. This eerie silence made Shen Qiqi begin to feel a bit uneasy.

"Unknown background?" She suddenly realized, "Were you talking about me just now?"

Liu Shuang interrupted her and waved at her, "Xiaoqi, come here."

Shen Qiqi was taken aback, but quickly became distracted by her, shaking her body.

Her Senior sister rarely called her "Xiaoqi" in front of others, so it felt a bit affectionate!

She couldn't help blushing and ran towards Liu Shuang like an excited little dog, her dark ponytail swaying behind her.

Liu Shuang looked at her, her gaze becoming even deeper.

Shen Qiqi ran all the way to Liu Shuang's side and habitually stopped next to her, looking up with bright eyes and calling out softly, "Senior sister."

Liu Shuang's quiet heart suddenly felt as if it had been tickled by a feather.

She didn't like to be in contact with people, even the maids who served her closely didn't dare to get this close.

But now, for some reason, she didn't mind Shen Qiqi's proximity.

Liu Shuang subconsciously replied, "Hmm."

"I'm a little angry," Shen Qiqi pouted and said.

"Why?" Liu Shuang asked.

"I feel like you and Situ Yun are targeting me!" Shen Qiqi said.

Liu Shuang looked at her with a complicated expression.

Shen Qiqi was completely different from what she had imagined.

This woman should be cunning and hypocritical, using all sorts of schemes to manipulate the people around her.

Was she deliberately pretending to be so cute and naive now, just to play with Liu Shuang again?!

Seeing Liu Shuang staring at her without answering, Shen Qiqi poked her arm and asked in confusion, "What's wrong? Why aren't you saying anything?"

Liu Shuang looked at her and said softly, "Xiaoqi..."

Shen Qiqi couldn't help but feel goosebumps all over her body again, rubbed her arm, and blushed, "Don't call me that way!"

Liu Shuang paused for a moment and tentatively asked, "Junior sister?"

Shen Qiqi finally felt more comfortable and nodded, "Yeah!"

Liu Shuang's expression became even more complicated.

Before, Shen Qiqi didn't like being called like that, she felt like she was being looked down upon.

Liu Shuang called again: "Junior sister."

Shen Qiqi blinked and said, "Hmm?"

"Junior sister."

"Hmm? What's wrong? Why do you keep calling me?"

"...It's nothing."

Shen Qiqi stared at her with a serious expression. "I think you're acting strange today."

Liu Shuang's gaze darkened. "Is that so?"

Unexpectedly, Shen Qiqi reached out and touched her face, and asked in confusion, "Is it pre-wedding anxiety?"

Liu Shuang: "..."

Situ Yun, who had been petrified, finally came back to life. He watched as Shen Qiqi touched Liu Shuang without any restraint, and nearly spat out a mouthful of old blood.

"Bold!"

"What's wrong with you?" Shen Qiqi turned to look at him. "Did you not eat breakfast? Why do you have so much to say?"

Situ Yun was furious. Why was this woman so good at arguing? And she acted like it was no big deal!

Unfortunately, he couldn't quite grasp Liu Shuang's meaning and didn't know how to retort. He could only hatefully say, "I feel like some people don't have any self-awareness and want to fly up to the branches and turn into a phoenix without realizing if they're worthy of it."

He was hinting that Shen Qiqi wasn't good enough, and Liu Shuang looked interested and raised her eyebrows, looking towards Shen Qiqi.

Unexpectedly, Shen Qiqi nodded. "I didn't expect that your self-awareness was quite clear."

Situ Yun: ???

"Don't you understand who I'm talking about?"

"I think you're talking about yourself," Shen Qiqi said. "Isn't that right?"

Situ Yun gritted his teeth. "I don't think so!"

Shen Qiqi replied, "Oh. I don't care what you think, I only care about what I think."

Situ Yun: .........."

"Senior sister, I'm full," Shen Qiqi leaned against Liu Shuang and tugged at her sleeve. The previously agitated Shen Qiqi suddenly became submissive and obedient, saying, "Let's go."

Liu Shuang glanced at her and said, "Okay." Then she turned to Situ Yun and said, "You can go back first."

Situ Yun could only turn around angrily and stomp away, shaking the floor with each step.

Liu Shuang asked Shen Qiqi, "Where do you want to go?"

Shen Qiqi yawned and said, "Let's go back to the room."

Back in the room, Liu Shuang saw Shen Qiqi slowly walking towards the big bed, throwing herself onto the soft bedding, rolling around, and lying flat with her hands crossed on her chest, breathing expressionlessly like a dead fish.

Liu Shuang asked, "Don't you want to go anywhere else?"

Shen Qiqi lay flat, her long eyelashes trembling slightly as she said in a monotone, "You told me not to go out, remember? You said I couldn't go anywhere except for Qingli Sect."

Liu Shuang paused. Since conquering the demon realm, she hadn't been back to Qingli Sect for a long time. She had destroyed it beyond recognition, and there was no need to go back there.

"Oh, by the way, should we tell Master Chang Yao about our next trip to Baicaoyuan (Hundred Herbs Garden)?"

Shen Qiqi suddenly said. "Although he doesn't want to come to the demon realm, were getting married after all! As the head of the family, he has to come and participate."

Liu Shuang was suddenly shocked: Master Chang Yao was still alive?!

She looked at Shen Qiqi with a gaze she had never seen before, trying to find some clues.

Getting married, the strange behavior of Shen Qiqi, and Master Chang Yao still being alive...

The way Shen Qiqi behaved didn't seem like she was lying, but everything was completely contradictory to what Liu Shuang knew.

It was as if all this goodness came from another world.

... So good that it made her slightly jealous.

Liu Shuang narrowed her eyes and walked slowly towards Shen Qiqi.

She stood in front of Shen Qiqi, looking down at her from above.

In fact, at first, she didn't recognize this unfamiliar face. But hearing Shen Qiqi call her Senior sister made her gradually realize who she was.

In the entire Qingli Sect, only Shen Qiqi would directly call her Senior sister.

The two of them were from the same sect, and among the disciples of Qingli Sect, the only female disciple who ranked behind her was Shen Qiqi. The first time they met, Shen Qiqi called her that, and she had been calling her that for over ten years. Later, Liu Shuang learned that every time Shen Qiqi called her "Senior sister" so sweetly, it meant that she was going to be humiliated again.

The other disciples either obediently called her "Senior sister Liu" or "Junior sister Liu," or they called her "useless."

Shen Qiqi looked up at her and asked, "Aren't you going to morning court?"

Liu Shuang smiled mysteriously and said, "No rush."

Shen Qiqi smiled and suddenly sat up, stretched out her arms, and hugged Liu Shuang.

Liu Shuang felt her whole body stiffen, so she pulled away slightly and looked at her. Suddenly, she felt that Liu Shuang looked different from usual.

She couldn't say what was different, but she seemed colder than usual.

Shen Qiqi rubbed her back with her hand and buried her face in her shoulder, saying, "No rush, no rush. If you really can't adapt, we can get married later."

Leaning in her warm embrace, Liu Shuang's stiff body slowly relaxed. She looked down at the small hair curl on Shen Qiqi's head and slowly reached out to hug her.

She had never been hugged like this before, nor had she ever hugged anyone else.

It was like holding a jumping flame.

Pressed closely together, she could even hear Shen Qiqi's heartbeat in her chest.

Thump, thump, thump.

Fresh and vibrant, a vigorous and passionate life.

Shen Qiqi subconsciously rubbed her cheek and raised her head, smiling at Liu Shuang.

Her smiling eyes were particularly beautiful, with two sweet little dimples on her cheeks and bright eyes, as if they were filled with little stars in the dark night sky.

When she looked at Liu Shuang so attentively, it was as if she were looking at her most beloved treasure, which no one could take away.

In that moment, Liu Shuang suddenly felt an indescribable hatred.

This was not the Shen Qiqi of this world, she belonged entirely to herself in another world.

In that world, Liu Shuang still had her teachers and friends, and someone who loved her wholeheartedly. She had almost everything she had ever wanted.

It was almost envy and resentment.

Liu Shuang's gaze fell on the other person's slender neck, and she suddenly felt a violent desire.

...Since she couldn't have it, she might as well just destroy it.

Her icy fingers fell on the side of the neck and slowly tightened. Shen Qiqi looked up at her, unaware, with a look of trust and admiration in her eyes, completely defenseless.

She looked very foolish, pitiful, and adorable.

Liu Shuang pulled her mouth, her eyes darkened, almost bewitched. She gathered her ten fingers, and Shen Qiqi's face gradually turned purple. "Senior sister..."

As she suffocated, she breathed brokenly, even her teary eyes looked extremely beautiful.

"Wu..."

Shen Qiqi shook her head weakly, pressing her wrist to try to break Liu Shuang's grip, secretly activating her demonic energy.

Liu Shuang's eyes flickered.

The Mahayana stage, demonic cultivation... Shen Qiqi actually went to practice demonic cultivation.

She suddenly let go of her hands, and Shen Qiqi fell on the bed, breathing like a dying fish.

Liu Shuang looked at her, her fingers trembling. "You went to practice demonic cultivation?"

Shen Qiqi slowly raised her head and looked at Liu Shuang's crimson eyes. Her voice was hoarse, "I am your Dao companion, naturally, I can only practice demonic cultivation."

Liu Shuang paused for a moment and beckoned to her. "Come here."

Shen Qiqi, however, took a few steps back, her beautiful eyes showing unfamiliar vigilance.

"You're not Senior sister." She frowned, like a prickly little beast, alert and guarded, "Who are you?"

Liu Shuang's heart trembled. "...I am her."

"You are not her!" Shen Qiqi loudly refuted, "My Senior sister would never harm me."

Liu Shuang remained silent, her complex expression gradually becoming cold, like a hot iron had flattened the wrinkles on her beautiful face, and there was no expression on it, which looked a bit terrifying.

"Are you talking about your Senior sister?" Her eyes turned red and she suddenly grabbed Shen Qiqi and dragged her towards her.

Shen Qiqi cried out in pain as she was pulled by her hair and fell onto the bed.

"Let me go, I want to go back!" Shen Qiqi cried.

Liu Shuang forcefully pulled her up and held her chin with one hand, lifting it up cruelly and viciously. "Go back? Don't even think about it."

Shen Qiqi stared fiercely at her, her eyes wet with tears, filled with heart-wrenching pain.

"You are not her," she whispered. "I want to see my Senior sister."

Suddenly, Liu Shuang felt she couldn't do it anymore and impatiently pursed her lips.

She couldn't bear to see it anymore, so she closed her eyes. "You will never see her again."

Shen Qiqi shook her head. "She will come find me."

Liu Shuang sneered as if she had heard a ridiculous story. "Can she find you?"

Suddenly, a familiar and unfamiliar voice sounded in her ear. "Who said she couldn't find you?"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Senior sister: I'm here.

I just wanted to write a story about the struggles of past and present life, don't get too excited! Shen Qiqi won't end up with her Senior sister from her past life, she will return to her original world.

Translator's note: sigh... Liu Shuang of the past is so pitiful but scary. I hope she find her Shen Qiqi(author) of the past.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.9K 33
"Wesley..." I say in a low voice. He starts laughing so hard that he's crying. I grab two eggs and throw them both at him. They both hit his chest. ...
64.6K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
52.7K 1.9K 80
Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine Bai Yueli is gentle and demure, ranking...
23.7K 1.1K 57
Catnip A|Milk-flavored meow O| As a refined catnip, Ming Ruixue transmigrated into the scum A in the human world. The original body is a Neptune who...