[HIATUS] Cherry on the field...

由 CoffeeCasino

Chia (nicknamed Cherry) is an extrovert in the Spanish team, Barcelona Orb. Becoming friends with Clario, Lut... 更多

Intro to character
Chapter 1 - a first look
More Fanart
Chapter 2 - a new challenger
more fanart (2)
Chapter 3 - a final battle
Chapter 4 - goodbye Spain, hello Japan
Dumb questions with Chia
Chapter 5 - A new home
!!!Update!!!
Chapter 7 - a start for everything
Prototype Chia
Chapter 8 - I miss them... ALSO-
Chapter 9 - A new hissatsu
Chapter 10 - new hair, new me
Chapter 11 -- Spain's National
Chapter 12 -- Chia? What's wrong with you-
Chapter 13 -- take it or leave it
Chapter 14 -- where have you been?
SPAIN TEAM (for reference)
Chapter 15 -- The team wants to cry
Chapter 16 -- Orion and Reinaldo
Chapter 17 -- the party
Chapter 18 -- The Next Stage
Chapter 19 -- Japan vs Spain (pt. 1)
Chapter 20 - Japan vs Spain (pt. 2)
Chapter 21 -- A new job
Chapter 22 - A fun place to vomit
Chapter 23 - Kidou's assisstant

Chapter 6 - Inazuma Japan!

292 16 6
由 CoffeeCasino

[A/N: btw, I always get very confused with the Japanese names and who to call what. Imma just goes with the ones I hear the most at the show. E.g. Asuto and Huira

BTW: if you have any questions for Chia then you can ask and in the future chapters I'll answer them!]

"It's 2 apartments down!" Chia's phone said, typing with one hand and the other in her purse looking for something.

"But, you're a lady! It's rude to enter a girl's house!" Huira attempted to reply by translating his sentence into his phone while balancing a knocked-out Asuto on his back. Chia re-applies her lipgloss while typing on google translate.

"Would you rather leave your friend outside?" Huira quietened. Of course, no dear kind person would like to leave their friend outside, even if it is officially that friend's fault they ended up like this. Chia wanted to surprise her "stalkers", with something as simple as approaching them from behind (thanks to her light steps and speed), but she didn't factor in the amount of fanboy one child has.

At the moment Chia walked up to them, Asuto turned around, screamed, attempted to reach for something in his pockets (either his phone or a paper for an autograph) and fainted right away. The pink-haired girl forgot the factor, again, that maybe sneaking up on them wasn't a good idea. On the other hand, they were the ones who started to "stalk" her.

"I'm sorry!" that was one of the only Japanese words that Chia knows, she started studying for once.

"Oh no, no, it's fine really-"

"In Spanish, please," Huira fumbles over his phone and retypes the sentence.

"It's fine, it was us who started it," That sentence structure felt weird, it's fine, most likely the translator's fault.

Huira was not the one for lifting weights, he's mostly towards speed like Chia, so it was no surprise when the motherly boy struggled to hold onto a sleeping Asuto any longer. It was a cute sight, but Chia needed to hurry up and get her keys.

"I MADE IT, LET'S GO" At the very second the door was open Chia let the poor boy breathe, she held Asuto like a sack of potatoes over her shoulder and (slam dunk) gently placed him onto the couch.

It was a cute apartment, Chia proudly rearranged the furniture and decorated it herself. There were only 3 rooms, the bedroom, the bathroom and the rest of the house which consists of a kitchen stuck onto the wall and a study table stuck onto another wall, right in the middle is the couch and tv. Including a cute balcony outside for her pilates and yoga. As Chia stated, "This is like, such a Chia vibe, omg I am loving it, don't you agree?" Clario had been on that call for hours, he was not allowed to leave.

[A/N: Chia's apartment floor plan, is very basic. There are many little tiny items decorating the place and stylisations for it to scream "CHIA", but I'm just drawing the basics.

I also forgot to add a door to the bedroom, pretend it's there]

It was the type of apartment where there are borders/fences surrounding the small place, and there are 10 other apartments like hers inside that fence. Within those 10, Lisa (her forgotten landlady) lives in them, most likely trainer Zhao is there, Chia, and some others she is barely acquainted with because of her busy training schedule.

"HUIRA I HAD A DREAM WHERE I MET THE CHIA CHERRY, THAT WAS THE BEST-"

"Hello" is another one of Chia's very few Japanese words. Asuto paused mid-sentence to witness Chia with her hair down and serving some simple Crema Catalana for a mild snack.

Asuto fainted again.

Chia gets her phone from the kitchen table as fast as she could while shoving the Crema Catalana into Huira's hands.

"Does he do this often? Should we call the hospital?" Huira shakes his head, then sparkles from the taste of the Crema Catalana. He points to the snack, Chia got some more from the fridge.

---

"Huira, I just had this great dream!" Asuto sits up on the couch with a fluffy pink blanket wrapped over him, "huh? Where are we?"

"Asuto, listen," he and Chia already had a plan, they don't want Asuto to pass out again, "We're at a friend's house, but you look up to that friend, so whatever you do, take deep breathes please," Asuto was scared over the change of tone the other boy had, the awoken boy took deep breaths, getting ready to jump and attack.

"Is it good now?" Asuto heard a monotone female voice inside a room, was it from a phone?

"Yep!" Huira learnt a bit of Spanish from Chia, in exchange for tips on how to learn Japanese.

There she is, Chia Romanio emerging from her bedroom to greet Asuto. Asuto, who is currently overloaded with information, got slapped by Huira and was forced to breathe. He couldn't speak, stuttering over his words, Huira just sighed and handed him his phone which is already on the google translate app.

"Chia Cherry! What are you doing here? It's so wonderful to see you! You are my idol and I always look up to you. Is this your house? I'm sorry for intruding. What are those? The food smells delicious," the monotonous voice could convey Asuto's radiating presence.

Chia felt bad for choking on her spit, it was hilarious to witness a very talkative boy whose voice can only be heard through a monotonous device. No, Chia, you have to act professionally, these are your juniors and you have to set up an example for them. She wanted to have a proper conversation with him and talk a lot (she missed this), but language barrier (and her sleeping through Japanese class).

Chia grabs her phone "This is my apartment, you fainted and I took you in. Are you better now?" the pink-haired girl gave her signature smile to the child (it was only a 2-year difference). Asuto's mouth was wide open, slowly he turned his head to face Huira and then back to Chia.

"OMG THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME IN YOU ARE SO KIND AND YOU ARE THE IDOL I HAVE BEEN LOOKING UP TO THE MOST DID YOU KNOW THE MOMENT I SAW YOU ON THE TV I WANTED TO PLAY SOCCER SO I PRACTICED AND TRIED TO BE LIKE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR DRIBBLING AND DANCING SKILLS SO I DID MY BEST BUT I CAN'T DANCE- THANK YOU FOR GRACING ME WITH YOUR PRESENCE AND CAN I HAVE YOUR SIGNATURE?" at the end of it he grabbed a nearby pen and bowed as if he's asking for permission. Huira was currently sweating from translating all the Asuto said, he got the main points down.

It was a hilarious effort from them, Chia wanted to squish the children's (2-year gap only) cheeks, they are so adorable! Chia got Asuto's (hers) pen and signed his shirt.

---

It had been 3 hours of Asuto and Chia talking (translating) to each other with Huira finishing the whole trey of Creme Catalana. This was the type of friend that Chia was looking for, someone as talkative as her, but she wished that they both understood Japanese or Spanish. 

Chia felt happy with this, it reminded her of Clario, Luther, Alonso and Bergamo... Chia already missed them, oh no. Chia, please don't cry not in front of the juniors, you have to set good expectations for them.

Her emotions got worse when she saw her contacts, the only friends in Japan here were Haizaki (unwillingly), Kidou (ghosting her), and the two enthusiastic boys.

"I forgot to ask this," Chia turns to look at Huira's phone, then him, "but why are you here in Japan?"

Honestly, for a solid second Chia forgot why she was here.

"I have scoliosis!" Chia looked enthusiastic, but the phone did not.

"YOU WHAT?" she doesn't need a translator to know what the two boys said.

Chia continued "Trainer Zhou is the only person who can help me, especially working my way around it in soccer. That's why I'm here." both boys are still in shock, they couldn't process the information.

"Did they kick you out of the team?" Auto panics,

"No, I'm still in the team. But I have to try my hardest to stay in the team,"

"Stay? Are they harsh?"

"Very, they won't kick us out but they will push us until we want to quit,"

Asuto scrunches his face while he's sitting cross-legged on the floor, despite the many attempts to make him sit on the couch. The carpet was very nice and fluffy.

"Then... can I train with you?" There were sparkles in his eyes like the sun coming to greet her.

Chia wanted to say no because her training is her training, but they both share the same coach either way and what's the harm in that? On the other hand, they can see her skills and may tell her to the others, then again, she would be the one spying on them, and it's a whole team's worth of info compared to a singular person.

"Sure, but not all the time, I will give you pointers," both of the boys deemed at the thought of being trained by someone they look up to, "in exchange, you'll teach me Japanese,"

After all, a win is a win, right?

[A/N:

In future chapters, I'm gonna do some skips,

E.g
Chap 7 - event
Chap 8 - event (a month after)
Chap 9 - event (a week after)

It would still be chronological but only highlight the main points.

After that then I'll continue a solid plot following Inazuma Eleven: Orion, where they go worldwide.

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AND I'LL SEE YOU SOON]

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

27K 999 46
After a long bonded relationship of "friends" what more could be, than a promise? A Promise that comes with a decision.... everything goes in with a...
21.5K 771 20
Kira Hiroto X Oc. I'm sorry, I'm bad at description so please read if you guys want to know more. Thank you.
4.9K 129 13
» 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦...
245K 8.9K 69
[BOOK COMPLETE] [BOOK UNDER REWRITING SO IT MIGHT BE CRINGE ON THE REST OTHER 10 CHAPTERS] [only 10 chapters has been finished re-writing!] (Books...