Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

Od 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... Viac

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part v
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xii
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xix
part xx
part xxi
part xxii
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvi
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxix
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xli
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lix
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxiv
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxix
part lxx
part lxxii
epilogue

part lxxi

963 52 16
Od 3mooie

Word Count - 1,215 words

Special Chapter 3

Year 860

"We dedicate our hearts to the Eldian empire!"

The new knights of the Eldian empire kneeled on one knee in front of the emperor and empress, saluting with their right fists on their chest, close to their heart.

Eleanor and the knights she graduated with stood up in sync. They turned around, this time, facing the people.

Everyone cheered for them as they took out their sword and pointed it to the sky.

The princess looked at Jetson who is beside her. They genuinely smiled at each other.

They successfully survived the hell of a training of becoming a knight.

It was tough.

"See you later, your highness."

"Yeah. See you later."

Jetson said goodbye to Eleanor for now, since it's already time for them to approach their family.

"Ellie."

Eleanor looked back at the emperor and empress. She smiled at her parents, eyes becoming glossy. She's been holding back her tears. "Mother...father...I did it."

Y/n and Erwin smiled at her.

"We're very proud of you, Ellie."

The princess broke down into tears after her parents hugged her.

"Good job, Eleanor."

Eleanor laughed. She moved away to wipe her tears. The smile on her lips remained.

"Thank you. But where are my siblings?!"

"SISTERRRR!!!"

Y/n sighed. "There they are."

Eleanor looked behind her, smiling widely as soon as she saw Elizabeth, Earl and Edward running towards them.

"My cute little siblings!"

The empress and emperor chuckled as they watched Eleanor drop onto the ground after the three jumped on the young lady.

"I missed you!" Elizabeth said.

"Sister, can I see your sword?!" Earl asked.

"Wow! Your armor is so shiny, sister!" Edward said.

Eleanor laughed. She patted Eleanor's head, then wiped the tears on his sister's cheeks. She then pinched both Earl and Edward's cheeks.

"Oh come on now, don't cry, Elizabeth. And no, Earl. It's too dangerous for you to be near a sword. And yes, Edward. My armor is shiny because it's new."

Elizabeth stood up. She smiled at her older sister who sat up. Earl and Edward offered their hands to their older sister to help her stand up.

"I just want to see!" Earl said, frowning.

"Can I wear your armor, sister?!" Edward asked.

The princess laughed out loud. Her young twin brothers can never calm down.

"You're both so noisy!"

Earl and Edward began laughing when their sister Eleanor started tickling them.

Eleanor looked at Elizabeth. The twins surrendered and are now locked in her arms. "How have you been, your highness? I heard you're really doing a good job in your lessons, hm?" Eleanor said.

Elizabeth smiled sweetly. "That's because I am enjoying what I am doing, sister!"

The princess nodded. "That is good."

Eleanor stood up, holding both Earl and Edward's hand. She frowned when Earl started holding the handle of her sword, trying to pull it out. But he won't be able to because it's too heavy. Edward on the other hand, is pulling the armor on her arm.

"Oh my god...why are these two so stubborn?!" Eleanor said.

She looked at their parents, only to be in disbelief seeing their mother and father flirting.

"Let's go home, sister! Brother Evan will be home soon, too! Let's wait for him!"

Elizabeth said in an excited tone. She even stomped her feet from excitement.

"Okay, okay...heh. I already miss that Evan."

Eleanor looked at their parents again.

"Your majesties. Please stop being so lovey dovey now. We need to go home already."

Y/n and Erwin looked at them, both felt embarrassed, making them laugh out loud.

"Let's go home!"

"Yay! Home!"

--

Eleanor rushed outside, never minding that she is wearing a dress and heels. She doesn't care and is just excited to see her twin brother who just arrived.

The empress and emperor are already outside along with her younger siblings.

"Your highness! Please do not run!"

A wide smile crept onto Eleanor's lips upon seeing Evan with her family.

"EVAN!"

Evan looked her way. Her twin brother smiled widely as their gazes met. "Ellie!"

The eldest twins rushed towards each other.

Evan let out a chuckle as he welcomed Eleanor in a tight embrace. He picked her up and turned her around. "I missed you!"

Eleanor hugged him tight, now tearing up.

"Me too! I had no one to annoy!"

The twins laughed at each other.

"My! Look how you've grown!" Evan said.

Evan put Eleanor down, eyeing her from head to toe. They're now both 18 years old. He grew taller, and so did Eleanor. Both of them grew up strong, smart and attractive.

"I thought you were studying?! Why does it seem like you did nothing but work out?! Where did these muscles come from?!" Eleanor said as she smacked Evan's arms.

The prince smirked. "Working out is also studying, princess knight Eleanor."

Eleanor rolled her eyes, chuckling.

She hooked her hands onto Evan's arm.

"Got any girlfriend?" Eleanor whispered.

"I heard that Eleanor."

The princess chuckled after their father spoke. One of Erwin's rules to his sons is to not have any ladies in their lives, unless they are already capable of being a person who can take care of theirselves without any help receiving from any adults.

"I don't have time for such things, Eleanor." Evan said, sighing.

Eleanor frowned.

"I know. You love your books more than ladies."

"Books are beautiful."

Evan smirked at his twin sister. "How about you? How are you and Jetson, huh? I heard he's already courting you?" The prince teased. But Eleanor's expression made him stop.

His twin sister sadly smiled.

"I rejected him."

The prince went silent. He already knows why. Ah...it must be because of that boy.

"I'm still waiting for him..."

Eleanor smiled. Even if six years had already passed, even if she's a young adult now, she still has a crush on the boy she met from Hizuru six years ago.

"Look, sister! Brother wrote this book!"

The princess looked at Edward who called her to show her a book that Evan wrote.

"And look at this, sister! Brother has a lot of calligraphy pens!" Earl said.

Evan was just in disbelief. He was just talking to Eleanor, and now his younger brothers are going through his stuff.

"Those two...how were you able to control them?" Evan looked at their parents.

Y/n is busy scolding her sons for touching Evan's stuff. "Don't even ask..." Erwin said, looking so tired.

"They listen to mother, but never to father." Elizabeth spoke, only whispering.

Eleanor and Evan laughed with Elizabeth.

"Earl! Come back here!" Y/n yelled when Earl run away with Evan's bag.

The empress looked at her husband, signaling for him to chase their son.

"My god..." Erwin mumbled.

Y/n and Erwin were both in disbelief when Edward also ran off, carrying Evan's other bag.

Elizabeth, Evan and Eleanor watched their parents chased after the twins.

"They sure have it tough."

"Yep. I kinda feel bad...hehe."

"Poor mother and father."

Elizabeth decided to help their parents, leaving Evan and Eleanor to no choice but to also help in chasing their youngest siblings.

At last the Smith family is complete again.
_______________________________________

:)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

30.7K 621 13
Erwin Smith; Commander of Survey Corps, is in love with you and wants a relationship. But there's rumors going around that he used women for his nee...
16.4K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...
162K 3.9K 53
Captain Levi isn't prone to making friends. But when you injure yourself training to be in the Survey Corps, you manage to capture his attention. He...
241K 5K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...