Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

By 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... More

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part v
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xii
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xix
part xx
part xxi
part xxii
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvi
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxix
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xli
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lix
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxiv
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxix
part lxxi
part lxxii
epilogue

part lxx

1.1K 49 13
By 3mooie

Word Count - 2,255 words

Special Chapter (2)

Year 857

"Son, no. Please don't try to eat that."

Erwin let out a small sigh as he took his quill pen from his 3-year old son, Edward.

He raised a brow at his own son who looked at him, frowning slightly. "This is for writing. Not for eating. You can't eat pens."

A smile crept onto his lips when Edward just stared at him with the same eyes as his.

Edward is his carbon copy.

His son pouted and just stayed still, sitting on his lap while he read some reports and appeals.

"Dada...want mama."

Erwin looked at his other son, Earl. The twin brother of Edward. He pursued his lips. "Son...your mother is busy today, so we can't go and bother yet for now..." The emperor kept his pen and paper works.

He stood up then put Edward down on his baby chair. The blond then picked up his other son. Earl looks more like his wife.

"Nngh..."

The emperor began to panic when Earl started to cry. "Nyow! Want...mama!"

Earl then started to throw tantrums, causing Erwin's office to be filled with nothing but his son's loud cries.

"Okay...okay...calm down now, we'll go to mama." Erwin said, sighing in defeat.

Earl immediately crying, making him smile. Both of his sons are mama's boys, but Earl is very attached to his wife to the point that his son won't be able to be happy in a day if he isn't with his mother.

The blond man looked at Edward. His eyes widened upon seeing his other son playing with his quill pen. The black ink on his pen is now smudged on his son's face. "Lord..."

Erwin shut his eyes. He took a deep breath.

"Edward...your mom's gonna kill me."

Edward stared at him innocently. He frowned when his son started laughing at him. Even Earl began to laugh at him.

The emperor put Earl back down on his baby chair. He sat down on his chair and stared at his sons with a genuine smile.

"My naughty boys..."

--

Elizabeth smiled as she watched her mother demonstrating to her on how to curtsy properly. She watched her mother with admiration, seeing how graceful, elegant, and natural her mother moves.

"Being able to curtsy properly is important for a crown princess, Elizabeth. Especially that you will be meeting lots of important people. Most are royals from other empires and kingdoms, as well as significant nobles. If you know how to curtsy properly, you're already a dignified member of the royalty."

The blond girl nodded, smiling a bit.

Elizabeth then tried to do what her mother taught her. She slightly held the sides of her dress, putting her left leg at the back, then bent down as she bowed her head to Y/n.

"A pleasure to meet you, your majesty. I am Elizabeth Tybur Smith, crown princess of the Eldian empire."

Y/n smiled widely at her daughter.

Her daughter didn't even make any mistakes. Her moves were as graceful as her, as elegant as she was, and as natural as she did. She can't help but feel much pride.

"Did I do good, mother?" Elizabeth asked.

The empress nodded at her daughter.

"You did more than good, sweetheart."

Y/n cupped Elizabeth's cheeks. She leaned close to her daughter's face then kissed her forehead. "Thank you for doing your best."

Elizabeth smiled widely. She never felt pressured even if she became the crown princess of their empire, even if she is to become the next ruler after her father.

Her parents are personally teaching her how to become a proper heiress, and soon, a proper ruler. They never pressured her, and Elizabeth is very thankful for that.

"What's next, mother?" Elizabeth asked.

Despite the responsibility that she has at her young age, Elizabeth never complained about them. Because she also wants all of this. She enjoys what she has. All of them.

"Let's take a break first, sweetheart."

Y/n wrapped an arm around her shoulder, affectionately squeezing her shoulder.

Elizabeth pouted. She wants to learn more, but she's also concerned for her mother.

They've been studying since morning, and her mother must be feeling tired already.

"Lady Finger, please prepare us something to drink and snack on."

"Yes, your majesty."

Lady Finger left with other attendants to do what the empress asked them to do.

Lady Historia and Elizabeth's attendants stayed, just in case the empress and crown princess asked for more errands for them.

Y/n sat down on a chair in front of a round clothed table at the side. She let out a deep sigh, muttering a "thank you" that she was finally able to sit down. "I hope your father is not having trouble with your brothers..."

Elizabeth let out a small chuckle.

"Knowing how naughty my twin brothers could be...father might already be crying."

The empress laughed. She nodded, agreeing to Elizabeth. There was never a day when Erwin didn't complain about how naughty their sons are. "Edward and Earl only behave when you are with them, mother."

"Hmm...your father is jealous of me because of that." Y/n said as she smirked.

Elizabeth was about to speak again, but she wasn't able to do so when they heard crying noises of babies outside.

Y/n and Elizabeth stared at each other, and in a few moments, they just broke into laughter. They already know who's coming.

"Your majesty."

The attendants paid respect upon Erwin's arrival, carrying both Earl and Edward in his arms. Y/n raised a brow at her husband who looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Didn't I tell you to be with them for the whole today? I need to teach Elizabeth."

Erwin let out a sigh. The poor man already looks so stressed. "I tried, okay? But they felt bored and began to throw a tantrum, requesting to see you." The emperor made his way towards his wife. "Here's mama."

His sons smiled, letting out happy noises as their mother opened her arms to get them.

The emperor sighed out of relief when his twins finally calmed down just by being in the hold of their mother.

They hate me for real. Erwin thought.

"Why do you have black ink on your eyebrows, Edward?" Y/n asked her son.

But then the empress' eyes are focused on her husband.

Erwin looked away from his wife, smiling awkwardly. "Haha...he snatched my quill pen while I was tending to Earl..."

His wife let out a sigh, shaking her head.

Not my fault.

The emperor looked at his daughter. He smiled genuinely this time. "Hello, peanut. How's your day?" Erwin planted a soft kiss on Elizabeth's forehead.

"It was good! Mother taught me a lot today."

Erwin just nodded and smiled. His eyes went back to his wife and sons. Earl is now sleeping on Y/n, while Edward is just sitting down on Y/n's lap, and playing with the sleeve of her dress.

"Why can't they behave like this with me?" Erwin asked with a frown in his face.

The empress smirked at him.

"You are not their favorite."

The blond man rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

Y/n laughed. She looked at Edward who's now asleep, leaning back on her.

"They just wanted to sleep...that's why they began throwing a tantrum to see me."

Erwin nodded. He took Edward from Y/n, and carried him carefully. The blond man stood up, gently swaying himself and tapping Edward's back to keep him deep asleep.

"Elizabeth...let's just continue tomorrow. Let's go and take a rest, too." Y/n spoke to her daughter.

Elizabeth nodded. The crown princess stood up. She politely asked her lady-in-waiting to just bring her drink and snack to her room. She also asked Historia in her mother's stead.

"Come here, peanut."

Elizabeth smiled as she walked towards her father. The emperor placed a hand on her shoulder as they walked together out of the room. Her mother is on her other side.

"I wish brother Evan and sister Eleanor were here, too." Elizabeth spoke.

The emperor and empress looked at their daughter, smiling upon seeing the adorable pout on Elizabeth's lips.

Evan and Eleanor left the imperial palace to fulfill the dreams they wished to achieve.

Princess Eleanor entered the Knight academy just three months ago to become a Lady knight.

While Prince Evan left a month before Eleanor, to enter the royal academy and study among other children around his age.

The eldest twins will be back after three years.

"Your older sister and brother will take long before coming back, Lizzie. But don't worry, once it's time for them to come home, it'll all be worth it." Erwin said.

Elizabeth just smiled.

As much as possible, she doesn't want to feel sad or upset about her older siblings not being around. She chooses to stay positive and supportive because she knows that in the end, everything will be worth it for both her and her older siblings.

The crown princess is growing with a good and healthy mindset.

"By the way, my love. How was your meeting with empress Keiko yesterday?"
Erwin asked his wife.

Y/n smiled. "It was nice. We talked a lot about different stuff. We even almost forgot to talk about the future of our empires."

The emperor let out a small chuckle. He glanced at Elizabeth who is just focused on their way. "So...did she talk about anything like...marital treaty? You know..."

His wife then turned serious. They both looked at Elizabeth. Their daughter is to be the future ruler of the Eldian empire, and she will surely need a partner once she is crowned as the new ruler of Eldia.

"Yes...we talked about that. Apparently empress Keiko has a younger brother who's the same age as Elizabeth. Prince Yuuta. He is the son of the Hizuru emperor with his 25th concubine who was only a court lady."

"After prince Yuuta's mother died, he was abandoned by the Hizuru emperor. The Hizuru emperor has a lot of children, and he only gives attention to his children who come from a good background, but Prince Yuuta is just a son of a court lady, that resulted in the Hizuru emperor neglecting his youngest child and son."

"Empress Keiko then took care of her younger brother. Thankfully, she became the new ruler of Hizuru after her father died. Prince Yuuta is the most powerful royalty just after empress Keiko."

Y/n looked at Elizabeth. She smiled when her daughter looked at her, too. Her smile slowly faltered as Elizabeth looked away.

"Empress Keiko is not forcing us to do anything such as a marital treaty. But she is hoping that maybe...Prince Yuuta and Elizabeth might be arranged in a marriage in the future. She said that it'll both benefit our empires. Also, this will serve as the new alliance between Hizuru and Eldia...prince Yuuta will become Elizabeth's husband."

Erwin remained silent for a moment. He nodded, and focused on their way. "What did you say to empress Keiko?" He asked.

The empress smiled a bit.

"I told her that the kids are too young to enter such responsibility. So I asked her if she could wait. Also...Elizabeth should marry someone she loves, not someone we chose for her. Let's wait until she's already at the right age to decide for herself. Thankfully, empress Keiko agreed with me."

The emperor looked at his wife. He flashed her a small smile. "That's good then."

"This is my room!"

They all stopped walking as Elizabeth spoke. Erwin and Y/n looked at their daughter. "I'll go inside now, mother, father. Please go and take a rest, too."

The two smiled as their daughter curtsied to them.

"Have a nice rest, little peanut."

"See you at dinner, sweetheart."

--

Erwin quietly entered his youngest twins room.

A small smile crept onto his lips upon seeing Y/n sleeping peacefully on a couch in between Earl and Edward's crib.

It's already night time, and their twins just fell asleep after getting breastfed from their mother.

Erwin made his way towards his sons. He kissed their foreheads and whispered them "good night", "sweet dreams" and "i love you's."

The blond man then went to his wife.

He carefully picked up her wife in a bridal style, careful not to wake her up.

But still, Y/n woke up.

"Your majesty? Are you done working?"

Erwin kissed Y/n's forehead.

"Yes. Let's go to bed now."

The h/c-haired woman wrapped her arms around her husband's neck, then leaned her head on his chest.

Erwin made his way out of their sons' room, carrying his wife in his arms.

"Your majesty."

"Yes, my love?"

"Thank you."

The emperor looked down at his wife, surprised with her sudden thank you.

Y/n looked up at him, smiling a bit. Her eyes are still looking sleepy.

"Because you're such a good husband to me and a good father to our children."

Erwin couldn't help but smile. And his smile grew wider when his wife kissed him tenderly on his plump lips.

"And thank you, too. Because you're such a good wife to me and a good mother to our children."

Each day and night is always beautiful for the empress and emperor of the Eldian empire.
______________________________________

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.5K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
5.1K 158 12
Just a fun and saucy Levi x Reader story. πŸ‹ w/ a sprinkle of plot. Enjoy ❀️ Dec. 2021: I wasn't planning on ending this fic at chapter 11 but I act...
759 42 6
there are no words in the english language i could scream to drown you out. ATTACK ON TITAN i - iv. ERWIN SMITH x FEMALE OC. right person n...
241K 5K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...