The Salt Files (MLB)

By AnonymousSnake977

Different scenarios of salt in the MLB fandom. I typically do Lila, Alya, and class salt the most. Sometimes... More

To Crush Your Part Part 1
To Crush Your Part Part 2
To Crush Your Part Epilogue
The Liar Among Us
Possible Murderer In The Class?
Don't Mess With A Couffaine (Lukanette)
Enabler (Adrien and Bustier Salt)
Tabloid (Part 2 of Enabler)
Clara's Anger
Keep It Under Wraps
You Think I'm In A Gang?
ExposΓ©
Wait For It
April Fools
A Liar's Downfall
Wrong Number, Alya
Are We Really Friends?
S5 Review So Far (Mini Rant)
You Should Have Listened
The New Student (Felinette Attempt)
It's Quiet Uptown
It's Quiet Uptown (Background)
Song Requests? (Not A Chapter)
It Was A Joke
I Spy (Pride Month Special)
Summer Lies, No Surprise
Happy Birthday, Lie-La
It's Your Fault
Guitar Hero
Get To Know Me (Not a Chapter)
The Sheep of the School
Cups
Victim Blaming
The Interview
Chloe and Sabrina: The Cat and Bug Team
Bomb Threat (Sorry If Title Is Triggering)
Random References + Updates (Not A Chapter)
I Finished S5
Refusal
Babysitting Fails
I Signed Up This Story For The Wattys 2023πŸ’€
A Day To Remember
Hawkmoth's Reveal
The Path You Chose
Game Night
Uncertain Future
Rebellion
Identity Reveal Gone Wrong (Request)
A Touch of Creativity
Reckless
The Blogger's Recklessness
Superstitions
The Good Liar
Allergies
Transferred
True Colors
Trustworthy
One Way Ticket To Fame
My Shot
The Schuyler Sisters
You'll Be Back
Satisfied
Wait for It
Dear Theodosia
Nonstop
Take a Break
The Room Where It Happens
Congratulations to The Rossi Pamphlet
The World Was Wide Enough
Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Sincerely Me
Good For You
You Will Be Found
You've Reached The End!

Happy Birthday (Marinette Edition)

3.4K 47 33
By AnonymousSnake977

Lila's group of devoted followers plot to ruin Marinette's birthday and it backfires in their faces. Felinette cuz why not

It was an important day for Marinette. More specifically, it was her birthday.

Now, she knows good and well with Lila around, the class won't even notice or remember. At least, she didn't think they would.

She could just take the day off and get a break from the semi-toxic environment of the class, but she knew Lila would lie about it. The girl planned to leave after lunch, since class with Bustier is in the morning hours today.

As she walked into the school, many people wished her a happy birthday. They gave her small presents that were cutely handmade or bought, or her favorite foods. Felix even gave her a new bag so she could hold all the presents. 

In other words, Marinette was popular and was gaining lots of attention today. And a certain Italian wasn't happy.

Lila didn't know it was Marinette's birthday, nor did she care. But she was stealing all the attention from her and she didn't like it. She had an idea, and one that would prove who is worthy of attention. The girl got into character and approached Alya in the classroom.

"So, I heard today is Marinette's birthday!" Lila exclaimed, gaining the attention of all the class. They jumped a little, not realizing the day was so soon. They thought it was next week and were still planning things. But Alya however, rolled her eyes. 

"We aren't going to celebrate her birthday, not with how much of a bully she's been lately." Lila smiled a little.

"But Alya, it's her birthday! We need to make it special for her. It's the one day a year where the day is all about you!" The classmates agreed and started to quickly plan a surprise party afterschool. Lila pulled Alya aside.

"Besides, we can always show her why she shouldn't be a bully." Alya's eyes widened in satisfaction.

"We can sabotage, of course! We're going to show her not to mess with you." The two snuck back into the huddle, planning on what to mess up. 

They didn't notice Felix at the door listening to their entire conversation.

✨✨✨

Marinette was about to head home for lunch when Felix came and joined. He told her what he overheard the class doing. She felt a slight sense of happiness that they wanted to do something nice for her, even with the situation. But she wasn't surprised at Alya or Lila. 

Alya has been nothing but a guard dog for the girl, and it will only get her in deeper trouble. She will defend Lila until the ends of the earth as long as she believes her.

"I have a plan." Felix smirked. Marinette's eyebrow raises.

"Care to share?"

"Nope. Consider it a birthday present, my love." Marinette turned around to glare at him, only to find him gone. She can't help but wonder how much he was going to do, and what exactly the outcome would be.

✨✨✨

It was now the end of the day and Marinette was ready to go home. Her parents made her favorite cake, with chocolate covered strawberries and sprinkles. Her mouth watered at the taste of the dessert. Before she could walk out of the school, Rose pulled her aside. "We have an emergency!" She exclaimed. "But you have to wear this!" The baker's girl placed the blindfold on her eyes as Rose gently dragging her to the park.

Marinette had to admit, Rose was not good at lying. But it amused her to see the girl so determined to pull her to the park with her eyes covered. Rose pulled off the blindfold as everyone yelled "Surprise!"

For a last minute plan, it turned out cute. There were decorated tables with Marinette's favorite sweets, some new fabric. The presents were handmade or had an added touch for the girl, like a personalized mixtape from Nino, perfume and candles from Rose, a handmade trophy from Kim and Alix, and so on. She loved it all. 

For the first time in a while, it felt like old times before Lila. Before the distance between the classmates grew. They got a notification that the Ladyblog was livestreaming, but the reporter wasn't there. They thought nothing of it, hugged, and talked for a few minutes before Lila and Alya made their appearance.

"Happy birthday, Marinette!" Lila exclaimed, holding a wrapped box with a bow on it. "This is from me and Alya!" She handed it to the girl. Marinette could sense there was something alive and moving in it, and Alya was trying to get it all on video. As Marinette braced herself for whatever was about to jump at her, Felix called out her name.

"Surprise!" He yelled, having a group of people behind him singing happy birthday. The class joined in as well, with Kim and Nino holding a cupcake with a lit candle on it. She blew it out and they all cheered. That's when things started to take a turn.

The class started to realize that they recognized the people Felix lead to the park. They were all the people Lila claimed she knew. Said girl also realized this and was planning to make her way out of the park. But Alya saw this as a moment to prove to Marinette that Lila wasn't a liar. She grabbed her wrist and pulled her up to Jagged Stone. Lila knew when she was done for, and was glad that she was supposed to be moving next week.

Nino was playing a birthday playlist while showing others how to DJ properly. One of the famous DJs Marinette knew came up to him and offered him to go on tour with him. He beamed with excitement and said yes. As the class congratulated him, they overheard Alya talking.

"Jagged Stone! I'm sure you remember Lila, the girl who saved your cat." The celebrities went silent as they looked at the man. He was confused.

"I don't have a cat, nor will I ever get one. I'm highly allergic. The only cat I can stand is Cat Noir." Alya's eyebrows scrunched into confusion as Lila slowly made her way out of the park. The blogger turned to Clara Nightingale.

"What about Lila's dance moves she showed you?"

"The dance moves were all mine, and were simply divine! That girl is a liar, and I'm not a potential buyer." (I'm struggling help me T-T) Alya slowly started to realize that Lila was actually lying, and that Marinette was right. She turned to the girl, who was hanging out with the class talking and listening to Nino's music. She made her way up there when Felix stopped her.

"This is what happens when you mess with my girlfriend." The cold Agreste growled. He looked at the celebrities.

"This girl is one of the bullies. She runs the Ladyblog, where you can find her reports and stories of the lies." The adults grew angry and handed out lawsuits left and right. Alya remembered she was live and quickly ended it and ran home. But as she took off, she bumped into the box they gave Marinette and knocked it over. A bunch of roaches crawled out and jumped on the reporter as she screamed. She ran out of the park with the papers in hand and bugs in her hair. It gave her mother quite a fright when she returned home.

The class was shocked that Lila would lie about practically everything. If she told the truth sooner, maybe they could have all been friends. "Sorry we didn't believe you, Dudette." Nino looked at his childhood best friend. "I especially, should have never doubted you."

"It's alright, no physical harm was done." She waved her hand. "Besides, you guys were smart enough to not let her do your stuff for you, so everything else that happened is repairable."

What she meant was, Lila on occasion would ask them if they wanted her to submit their work to celebrities, but they all said no. They wanted to make sure it would get sent to them and Lila wouldn't mess it up, and to also feel the satisfaction for themselves if they won. Marinette was proud of them for not giving in.

Marinette clapped her hands. "Now, let's continue this party, shall we?" The class cheered and started dancing along with Clara. Felix smiled at a distance while he sent Lila's house address to the celebrities. 

After Marinette went home, he lead the group to Lila's house. He sent her a quick message, it read:

This is why you shouldn't be a bully.

Lila was confused at the message from an unknown number when there was a knock at the door. Lila opened it to the group from the party with lawyers and stacks of papers. She gulped.

End

So here was the backstory of this:

Adrien is out of town for a modeling trip. In this one he isn't for Lila's lies and wanted to expose her, but had to play the moves right. He was going to come back with a gift for Marinette and had a plan to take down the girl. He came back and she was already exposed.

The class doesn't hurt Marinette, they just isolated her and their friendship was severed. They still talked but it wasn't the same. Lila and Alya were the only problematic people in the class.

I also made this cuz my birthday was the 28th and I was out of town on a trip🥳

1570 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 167 19
𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’Žπ’‚π’•π’•π’†π’“. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’†π’—π’†π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 π’‰π’Šπ’Ž. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’„π’π’Šπ’π’” 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂�...
12.8K 203 22
WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a specific order unless there are multiple...
112K 1.5K 31
A mix of prompts and my own ideas having to do with Miraculous. Salt will be there. (I suck at these intros so that's all I got) I only own SOME of t...
290K 5.4K 16
It was just a game to Adrien, an unrealistic dream to Marinette, and a plan to Alya and Nino. None of them realized that this game plan would change...