Chance or Destiny (crossover...

By Seimily

Billy Batson and his family move from Philadelphia to Shadyside for Victor's job, but on the way he falls in... More

Introducing the characters
Chapter 1.-A plot twist in Philly
Chapter 2.-How can you mend a broken heart?
Chapter 3.-Moving on up
Chapter 4.-The new kid in town
Chapter 5.-Getting to know each other
Chapter 6.-Life is a rollercoaster
Chapter 7.-Obstacles
Chapter 8.-Billy in Andi Shack
Chapter 9.-Family issues
Chapter 10.-Crossroads
Chapter 11.-Lessons in love
Chapter 12.-Secrets are revealed
Chapter 13.-Duty calls
Chapter 14.-Shh 2.0
Chapter 16.-The truth comes to light
Chapter 17.-Second chance at the Mini Golf
Chapter 18.-The good Hair Crew Welcome Comitee
Chapter 19.-The secret admirer
Chapter 20.-Game of love
Chapter 21.-Against all odds
Chapter 22.-I heard it through the grapevine
Chapter 23.-Choices are made
Chapter 24.-Andi's revenge
Chapter 25.-Its complicated
Chapter 26.-Reasons

Chapter 15.-A shocking discovery

94 3 207
By Seimily

Days passed, obviously Andi and Billy's families found out about their make-out session in the janitor's closet and grounded them. During that time, Billy and Andi missed each other a lot but they could only see each other at school and if they kissed...they had to do it not so risqué.

Now it was different, Andi was sitting in the armchair outside her shack with her head resting on Billy's shoulder and he was holding her.

I missed you so much" Andi confessed. "And seeing each other at school is not the same as spending time together" Billy looked at her adoringly and kissed her head.

"I missed you too babe" Billy told his girlfriend. "I missed your kisses and being around you, at school we had to separate to go to class and at lunch my siblings and your friends sit with us"

"The weird thing is I've never seen your brother Pedro at lunch time" Andi said.

"He eats at a different time because he's in a different grade," Billy explained. "I know they grounded us for two weeks but I felt like a month" he caresses her long hair. "My punishment was to wash the dishes every night after dinner, take out the trash, and give Mary a foot massage."

"In my case, I couldn't go to my shack, I had to do the cleaning by myself and I helped Cece water her garden plants" Andi said. "Did you feel like it was torture giving Mary a massage? She's pretty"

"It wasn't a nightmare, my sister doesn't have foot fungus" Billy said and they both laughed. "And I enjoyed washing the dishes because it's therapy for me. the unpleasant thing was taking out the garbage, do you know how much garbage accumulates in a group home? we are eight people living in it"

"How do you feel living in a foster home?" Andi asked

."At first it was stupid for me," Billy confessed. "The idea of ​​having fake parents when all I wanted was to find my mom was ridiculous. But when Victor and Rosa took me in, I found out that they were really all I ever wanted in a parent; Marilyn abandoned me at a christmas carnival, I never met my dad and...besides, I learned to love my siblings"

"Sometimes your true family isn't blood" Andi told him. It's the one who loves you despite everything and takes care of you. Maybe Marilyn and CC Batson didn't turn out to be the parents you expected, but Victor and Rosa are the loving parents you always wanted"

"What really scares me is that when I turn eighteen I'm going to age out of the foster system" Billy confessed sadly. "and being honest... now that I have a family, I don't want to lose them Andi"

"Well, you're fifteen" Andi told her handsome boyfriend. "You still have three years left and...I don't really understand this foster care thing but, I don't remember if I read it or saw somewhere but a boy who had just turned eighteen, he was adopted by his foster parents."

"Do you think that's possible?" Billy asked. "Maybe if I talk to E.B Glover, she'll change her mind"

"Who?" Andi asked.

"The lady from child services," Billy explained. "After my last failure with the foster family in Pittsburgh that I ran away from, she assigned me to Victor and Rosa because there were no other options. And it was the best thing that could ever happened to me"

You don't lose anything by trying it love" Andi told her. "If you want I can come with you to Philadelphia to go see her"

"I don't have to go all the way to Philly to talk to E.B Glover," Billy said. "she gave me her phone number for any emergency"

"That's better" Andi said. "In that case, I can be with you when you talk to her so you won't be nervous"

"Do you really want to support me?" Billy asked, his eyes shining with emotion and a sweet smile, he sat up up like his girlfriend and took her hands.

"You're not only my boyfriend Billy, but also my best friend" Andi told him. "I don't want to leave you alone in this, I want to be your rock and be there for you..." Andi was silenced by Billy as he pulled her closer holding her head and kissing her passionately, inserting his tongue into her mouth.

Pulling away, the two of them were forced to catch their breath.

"What was that kiss for?" Andi asked smiling.

"It was my way of saying thank you for being the best girlfriend ever," Billy said lovingly. "I'm so lucky to have you" he adds rubbing affectionately her cheek with his thumb.

"You're welcome handsome" Andi says smiling. "And don't worry, no one is going to take away your family"

"Dance with me" Billy says as he reaches out his hand for Andi to take as they walked to the garden.

I don't know how to do it," Andi said as Billy stepped away to put some music on his cell phone and plugged in Andi's borrowed speaker.

"This will be (An everlasting love)" by Natalie Cole began to play.

Oooh...

"Oh really?" Billy said with a smirk. "Maybe what you need is to practice" he puts one hand on her waist and the other takes it; Andi instinctively puts her hand on her shoulder. "the good thing is that you have a teacher"

The good thing is that Andi was wearing a dress so it allowed her to twirl and the dress twirl with her just like her long brown hair. Andi and Billy started dancing to "This will be" and shared romantic glances.

This will be an everlasting love
This will be the one I've waited for
This will be the first time anyone has loved me

I'm so glad you found me in time
And I'm so glad that you rectified my mind
This will be an everlasting love for me

Ham and Celia were coming home and noticed their granddaughter dancing with Billy Batson, the two old married couple watched the scene with smiles on their faces.

Loving you is some kind of wonderful
Because you showed me just how much you care
You've given me the thrill of a lifetime
And made me believe you've got more thrills to spare, oh!

This will be an everlasting love
Oh, yes it will now!

During the interlude, Billy took his girlfriend's hand and twirled her around, both smiling; then the two returned to the starting position and danced all over the garden.

You brought a lot of a sunshine in to my life
You filled me with happiness I never knew
You gave me more joy than I ever dreamed of
And no one, no one can take the place of you

This will be

You and me
Yes sir-ee
Eternally

Hugging and squeezing, and kissing and pleasing
Together forever through rain or whatever
Yeah yeah yeah you and me

So long as I'm living true love I'll be giving
To you I'll be serving cause you're so deserving
Hey, you're so deserving, you're so deserving
Yeah yeah yeah Whoooaaah
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love

Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
From now on
From now on, yeah
From now on
From now on, yeah
From now on...

At the end of the song, Billy twirls Andi again until the two get closer and are about to kiss when a pair of thunderous applause brings them back to reality.

"That was beautiful" Celia said smiling. 

"Sorry," Andi apologized. 

"Why are you apologizing Schnoo?" Ham asked his granddaughter, "That certainly was a lovely dance, and Billy..." Ham smiled as he greeted the boy with a shake of hands. "it's nice to see you again"

"It's really nice to see you as well Mr.Mack" Billy greets politely as he takes Andi's hand; Andi's grandparents noticed that Billy and Andi are holding hands.

"Is there something you want to tell us?" Ham asked curiously, crossing his arms.

"It's okay" Billy encourages his girlfriend, in breaking the news to her grandparents whom she once considered her parents. "I think it's time to tell them"

"What's wrong Andi?" Celia asked her granddaughter.

"Cece...Pops" Andi started saying as she takes deep breath. "Billy and I are dating officially. Like...boyfriend and girlfriend"

Since when?" Ham asked. 

"Three weeks ago actually" Billy explained. "After school I took her to a beautiful spot and I asked her on my knees. she was scared at first because she thought I was going to propose to her" 

"It was so sweet and romantic" Andi added with a smile on her beautiful face. "It may even sound cliché but...afterwards, Billy and I kissed in the rain and that made the moment even more special" 

"We've been together ever since," Billy finished, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend's shoulders and looking at her. "and we are so happy"

"Yeah" Andi nods agreeing as she looks at him and then at her grandparents. "We are"

"Oh Andi" Celia exclaimed as she reached over to hug her granddaughter. "I'm so happy for you" she pulled away and placed a hand on her cheek. "I couldn't have asked for a better boy for you, and Billy..." she turned to him with a smile. "thank you for making my sweet Andi so happy, I've never seen her smile since she's been with you"

"Thanks Cece" Andi said with a smile. 

"Welcome to the family son" Ham said shaking Billy's hand again and he smiled at the old man. 

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" Celia asked. 

"Not this time, Mrs. Mack," Billy said kindly. "I promised Bex I'd take Andi home early." 

"Okay, take care," Ham said as the teens left. 

"Thank you pops" Andi said again. "bye" she and Billy walked away from her grandparents' house holding hands. 

"Next time Andi should take young Billy to dance class," Celia told her husband. "You can tell he's a good dancer" 

"We'll see if he accepts" Ham told her in response, putting his hand on her back and they both entered the house. 

On the other hand, Bex was in the apartment waiting for Andi's return when someone frantically knocked on the door. Bex opened the door to find Miranda Patrick, Bowie's current girlfriend. 

(A/N: This will be the only and last appereance of Miranda and Morgan)

"Miranda" Bex said confused. "What are you doing here?" 

"Let me make something clear" Miranda said coldly. "Stay away from my man, got that?Me and Bowie are dating so you and Andi better stay out of it or else..." 

"Okay Miranda, I tried to be nice to you but I was wrong," Bex said. "Not only did you accuse my daughter of being a liar when your daughter stole the prayer box in the first place and you covered her up; you have no right to ban us from seeing Bowie; for the simple fact that he is Andi's father" 

"Andi won't be a problem anymore," Miranda snapped. "Bowie has a new daughter now and that's Morgie" 

"You and I will never be friends," Bex said, losing all the respect she had for Miranda before. "I regret meeting you" she shakes her head and scoffs. "there's no point in arguing with you, please do me a favor and get out of here" 

"Please," Miranda says sarcastically. "I was only nice to you to get closer to Bowie. I was never interested in being your friend; As for your pathetic, stupid brat, I'll make sure she doesn't get in my way. I am able to ship her to a boarding school in Switzerland. I bet she's just a nuisance and Bowie never wanted to have her in the first place, he just felt compelled because he got you pregnant. Andi should never have been born" 

*SLAP* 

Bex steeled herself and slapped Miranda hard across the face, she looked at Bex in shock and touched her cheek. 

"How dare you?!" Miranda roared furiously. 

"You can insult me ​​all you want, but don't mess with my daughter again" Bex said furiously. "or next time I'll do more than leave you a sore cheek" 

"Hey, what's going on here?" Bowie wanted to know, who was arriving with Morgan in tow, it turns out that Miranda had asked him to pick her up from school. 

"Baby" Miranda said indignantly looking at her boyfriend. "Bex hit me on purpose, I just came to talk and she just attacked me out of nowhere" 

"I slapped you on purpose?" Bex defended herself. "Do I repeat to Bowie all the hurtful things you said about Andi? because I have no problem jogging your memory. 

"Wait what?" Bowie said confused and then looked at Miranda. "Miranda, is that true?" 

"Of course not!" Miranda protested. "How can you think that of me? I would be incapable of insulting Andi" 

"Andi is ugly and dumb, you said so mommy" said Morgan. "Bowie is better with us" 

"Morgan!" Miranda said furiously. 

"Oh, so it wasn't a lie?" Bowie said crossing his arms. "In that case" he looked at Miranda. "You and I are nothing anymore Miranda. We're done" 

"What?" Miranda protested. 

"Andi is my daughter and I love her," Bowie said really mad. "That beautiful girl is the best thing that could ever happened to me, Bex gave me the most beautiful gift and I won't allow you to harass her again, much less Bex. It's over between us" 

At that moment, Andi was arriving with Billy and they both watched Bex with Bowie, a redheaded woman who turned out to be Miranda and a little blonde girl, her daughter Morgan. 

(A/N: Andi and Billy arriving at her house and witnessing everything)

"Are you breaking up with me?" Miranda was really fruious now. 

"Yes I am" Bowie said. "And I want to thank you for opening my eyes and realizing how blind I was. I made a mistake" 

"Hey, listen to this okay? Nobody breaks up with me!" Miranda roared. "You're not going to break up with me Bowie Quinn! I'll make sure of making your life really miserable myself" 

"I'm sorry Miranda Patrick, I already did it" Bowie said with a little smile. "I'm not interested in continuing to be your boyfriend" he added angrily; Andi and Billy continued silently witnessing the scene; although the truth is, Billy didn't understand the context. " I'd rather be with my daughter and Bex than with you and Morgan" 

"You heard my dad" Andi said coldly and taking a step forward. "Get out of here, and take your daughter with you" 

"Are you going to let her talk to me like that?" Miranda looked at Bex. 

"After how did you insult her? yeah, she can tell you anything she wants" Bex said crossing her arms with a small smile. 

"I don't know who you are and I'm not interested in meeting you" Billy finally spoke. "But messing with my girlfriend's family made it my business" he walked over to Miranda and Morgan. "Get the hell out of here" 

"You are all going to regret this" Miranda said furiously and looked at her daughter taking her hand. "let's go Morgan" 

"Bye" Morgan said as she and her mother turned around and walked away.

Once Miranda and Morgan were out of sight, the Mack family celebrated that they would never have to deal with them again. 

"Holy moly! That was the best break up I've ever seen" Billy said smiling and his dimples marking his cheeks. 

"Thanks Jonah," Bowie said in response and bumping his fist into Billy, he just went along with it. 

"Hey Billy" Bex greeted him with a smile. "thanks for bringing Andi home" 

"Hi Bex" Billy greeted her, Bowie looked at them confused. 

"Wait, so you're not Jonah Beck?" Bowie asked, both Bex and Andi shook their heads. 

"No Bowie," Bex explained. "Do you remember that I told you that our daughter was dating a guy just like him?" 

"Dad, I officially introduce you to my boyfriend" Andi muttered putting a hand on Billy's shoulder. "Billy Batson" 

"So the famous Billy Batson, huh?" Bowie repeated with a smile. 

"Yeah that's me" Billy nods. "I used to live in Philadelphia until we moved here because of my foster dad's job. that's how I met Andi" 

"Nice to meet you" Bowie says shaking hands with him. 

"You too" Billy says with a smile as he wraps an arm around Andi's waist to pull her closer. 

"Whoa, today was a really weird day," Bowie said. "I thought there was only one Jonah and now it turns out there are two. Don't get me wrong, that's pretty cool actually" 

"No dad, don't compare Billy to Jonah" Andi told him softly. "He's just Billy" she looked at her boyfriend with a smile. "My Billy" Billy turns to look at her with a sweet smile. 

"And you are my sweet and beautiful Andi" Billy reciprocated lovingly. 

"Well, let's celebrate," Bex told Andi and Bowie with a smile. "You too Billy" he added looking at the boy. "now you are part of the family" 

"Sure" said Billy and the four of them entered the house. 

An hour later, Bex, Bowie, Andi and Billy are enjoying an indoor picnic and having dined on a delicious meal; They were talking after what happened a few minutes ago with Miranda. 

"I owe you an apology," Bowie said after breaking the silence. "Both of you" he looked at Bex and Andi. "Andi, I should've believed you when Morgan stole your box, and Bex, I should've valued you more. I can't believe I was so blind" 

"It's okay, you fell victim to her spell" Bex said. 

"And Morgan is the spitting copy of her mother, just as evil" Andi said. "Since I met her, she gave me a bad feeling; she didn't want to say hello, she hated my shack, broke a bracelet that I was making and took my prayer box, the worst thing is that she denied that she had stolen it" 

"You're forgiven," Bex said with a smile. 

"Exactly, the important thing is that we are a family again" Andi said. "We miss you" 

"I missed you guys too" Bowie said. "Honestly it was annoying to put up with the drama of Miranda and Morgan, so I'm glad I broke up with her and I won't have to deal with her anymore" 

"Congratulations on getting rid of a troublemaker like Miranda" Billy said. "I only met her for two minutes and I hated her" 

"I think we all hate her here" Bex said and everyone laughed.

The four of them danced happily to celebrate, then the partners swapped, Andi dancing with her dad and Billy with Bex.
Bex turned on the bubble machine and they flew all over the house as they continued to dance, Billy took Andi's hand and twirls her around.

"Four words!" Andi, Bex and Billy said in unison as Bowie acted out a movie without speaking, it was about the game of charades.

"The first one," Billy said when Bowie signaled. "cheap"

"Cheaper..." Bex continued.

"Cheaper by the dozen!" Andi guessed.

"That's right!" Bowie says clapping.

"Yes!" Bex said as she high-fives with Andi and Billy.

"My turn" Billy says getting up and walked over to the middle of the living room. He was counting on his fingers and raised three.

"Three words," Bowie said.

Billy imitated a father, taking his son to school.

"Dad...no, daddy" Bex said. "The first word is daddy" Billy nods and points his finger down.

"Today," Bowie said, Billy shakes his head, imitates the father again with his son, and then opens and lowers his arms like the sun coming out of the clouds. "sun..." Billy waved his hand in a pendulum fashion.

"Day..." Andi said and Billy nodded, then cradled his arms like he was holding a baby.

"Take care..." Bex said. "okay, that's three words" Billy nodded.

"There's a dad with his kid and then you see a babysitter holding a baby," Bowie continued, Billy continuing to mime. "the sun rises, it is day"

"Daddy Daycare!" guessed Bex.

"Yeah!" Billy exclaims happily.

"I knew it!" Bex says clapping.

The next turn was Andi's, she got to act the Ron goes wrong movie, she imitated a defective robot and a frustrated boy, then she smiled and imitated the scene where Barney and Ron run happily.

"It's that bot movie," Bowie said, scratching his chin.

"Ron goes wrong!" Billy smiles pointing at Andi as he gets up from the couch.

"Exactly" Andi smiles.

"Huh, I never would've thought of that," Bex said. "I haven't seen that movie"

"You have to see it Bex, it's great" Bowie said and both Andi and Billy nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool" Billy says. "The kid who voices Barney Pudowski talks just like my brother Freddy"

"Yeah, his name is Jack Dylan Grazer," Andi explained.

"Apparently you're not the only one with a twin" Bex said to Billy and they laughed again.

The four of them kept playing charades, dancing, talking, laughing and having fun; It was amazing how a difficult day turned into the best.

During the following that passed, Billy was courting Andi; he would walk her home from school, he would put his jacket around her shoulders when she was cold, they would go to art galleries together, on picnics, on bike rides, at Andi Shack they once did pottery, they were holding hands or walking with their arms wrap around each other.

They hanged out at The Spoon for lunch, they laughed together, they took selfies, they kissed and even once they walked together through the corridors of the school, everyone stared at them. the courtship between Andi Mack and Billy Batson was evident.

"I had a great time the other day," Billy said a few days later as they walked through the halls of the school, he holding a notebook and Andi holding a few books under his arm. "Your parents are cool"

"I had a lot of fun too" Andi said. "First we danced in my grandparents' garden, Bowie dumped Miranda...

"I met your dad," Billy continued. "he's a nice guy by the way"

"Yeah, though...didn't you feel weird that he called you Jonah? and you still went along with it" Andi said surprised. "I honestly thought you were going to get upset"

"Why would I be upset?" Billy asked, stopping for a moment at the lockers.

"Because there are already so many people who mistake you for Jonah" Andi said. "First it was Cyrus and Buffy, then Bex, my grandparents, and now my dad.

"Maybe because of the fact that we both have the same face" Billy said. "And frankly, I'm used to it. That happens when you have a person who is just like you"

"I'd probably panic when I found out I have a twin sister," Andi said.

"At first, then it would be amazing," Billy said. "Not in my case, I don't like Jonah"

"You haven't met him in person yet," Andi pointed out.

"I just saw him, and that was enough to make me not like him" Billy said. "Plus he broke your heart and forcefully kissed you. That's not how you treat a girl" he snorted. "It's like I get to look at my annoying reflection in the mirror"

Don't worry, there's nothing between us" Andi said. "Remember I'm dating you"

"I have to stop my twin from stealing you away from me," Billy said, stroking Andi's hair. "you're mine"

"I know that babe" Andi says leaning to kiss Billy softly on the lips to avoid repeating the incident with the janitor, as she puts her books closer to her chest. "Well, I have chemistry class...I'll see you at lunch" she started to leave when Billy grabs her gently by the arm.

"Wait" Billy stopped her. "Don't make plans this Saturday, I'll take you to miniature golf" Andi suddenly gets uncomfortable and stops smiling.  "Baby, what's wrong"

"I don't know" Andi said uncertainly. "I don't think this is such a good idea Billy, that place brings back bad memories. I haven't been to miniature golf since I saw Bowie with Miranda and her daughter playing the perfect family. To be honest, the experience was painful for me and makes me uncomfortable"

"Look, we don't have to go if you don't want to" Billy told her softly. "I respect your decision" he took his girlfriend's hands and looked into her eyes. "I only ask that you don't close yourself off to second chances; maybe next time can be better"

"Let me think about it" Andi asked her boyfriend.

"Of course beautiful" answered Billy kissing her forehead. "Take all the time you need"

"Thank you" Andi says softly.

"You're welcome my pretty butterfly" Billy says lovingly as Andi blushes at the nickname and both part ways to head towards their classes.

"How are things going with Billy?" Anne asked Andi as they were both making magical lemonade for class.

"Well...we're officially dating" Andi said smiling. "I can't believe how fast time has gone by" she added with a sigh. "Billy is so cute and sweet, every day that passes I fall more in love with him"

"I'm happy for you" Anne said smiling. "Billy is a great guy; after all I was a witness when he serenaded you at the cafeteria"

"He is" Andi agreed, although both girls were talking, they continued to pay attention to the class. "What about you and Freddy? I heard he's tutoring you in history"

"I must confess that I have a crush on Freddy ever since Mr. Wilson assigned him to be my tutor" Anne confessed. "He's cute, funny and makes me smile, but...he hasn't asked me out yet" she finished mixing the lemonade so that it would change color and Andi added the last details. "I mean, the closest I've ever gotten to a date with him was when we ate muffins outside the school"

"No offense Anne, but that's not a date" Andi said. "I think that if Freddy is shy and doesn't dare ask you out, you should do it yourself"

"Now that you mention it, it's not a bad idea" Anne muttered and smiled. "I'll consider it; you're really good at giving advice Andi"

"Thank you" she said in response and the two girls continued working on their experiment.

An hour later, Andi was leaving her class when she inadvertently collided with another person.

"Sorry, I didn't watch where I was going" Andi said without looking up and she bent down to pick up her books.

"Don't worry, it was actually my fault" Jonah said helping her pick up the books from her and handing them over. "hey" he added with a smile.

"Hi Jonah" Andi greeted, but she no longer felt nervous or butterflies when she was around Jonah; that feeling was gone. only Billy was the only one who had the power to make her blush, make her nervous or fall in love at the same time. "thank you"

"Andi, I'm sorry," Jonah apologized, and this time he looked at her sadly. "For everything I did to you; I know I hurt you, I used Amber to make you jealous and I forcefully kissed you. I didn't mean to do it...and about what I said about not liking labels..."

"Forget it," Andi whispered.

"I can't forget it, I feel so bad" Jonah said. "I made a mistake" his green eyes showed deep pain and sadness. "You're an amazing girl and I was so dumb. I want everything to go back to the way it was before"

"Jonah..." Andi started to say, but he kept talking.

"I miss you Andi," Jonah said sadly. 

"I forgive you," Andi said, and a smile spread across Jonah's face, the same face Billy had.

"Really?" Jonah asked smiling and hugged her, Andi hugged him back but quickly pulled away from him. "thank you so much; thank you for giving me another chance, I want to make it up to you, come see me on Saturday to play frisbee, I miss you on the team and everything was cooler when you were part of the space otters"

"Sorry I...can't" Andi said. "I already have plans"

"where are you going?" Jonah asked.

"Mini golf," Andi confessed.

"Cool, I'll catch you later," Jonah smirked. "and this time it's a date, I won't invite anyone else"

"I don't think that's a good idea" Andi repeated what she had said to Billy a while ago.

"Why not?" Jonah asked. 

"I have a boyfriend" Andi said. 

"Oh" Jonah whispers sadly as he looks down and then looks at her. "It's him, right? Billy Batson"

"Yeah" Andi nods. "But I hope we can be friends"

"I don't want to be just your friend Andi," Jonah told her sadly. "I want you to be my girlfriend and I want to be your boyfriend. I want us to be a couple"

Andi sighs as she takes Jonah's arm and leads him to a secluded spot to talk alone.

"Jonah" Andi says taking a deep breath. " I was obsessed with you.But that feeling... it's gone. It's just, like... evaporated. Aren't you so relieved?"

"I didn't mind it" Jonah said.

"Really?" Andi wanted to know. "Me asking you three times if you were mad at me. Me chasing after you to go to the Grease singalong. Me saying "Dimples" anytime you asked me a question"

"I liked all those things" Jonah confessed.

"Well, I didn't" Andi said. "Being honest, it was exhausting. And I get it now, you don't like labels; I mean, I was hurt at first, when you didn't want to wear the bracelet"

"You know what? It's a great bracelet" Jonah confessed. "I can wear it sometimes?"

"Actually, you can't" Andi told him. "I... threw it away"

"What?" Jonah protested. "You threw away my bracelet?"

"Well, you said you didn't want it anymore" Andi pointed out. "And I didn't want it laying around reminding me that you didn't want it. I guess I could've given it to Amber, she always liked it. Or did she? It doesn't matter" Andi smiles in relief. "I'm free"

"Are... Are we still talking about the bracelet?" Jonah asked.

"Now that I remember, Billy wears a bracelet just like the one you had" Andi said. "and unlike you, he wears it proudly"

"Did you give Billy my bracelet?" Jonah protested again. "you did it for me"

"No, I threw away yours" Andi confessed. "the one my boyfriend uses is different because he has a tiger engraved on it"

"Please Andi," Jonah told her. "let me show you that I can be different"

"Jonah I don't feel the same way about you anymore" Andi said. "I'm over you and Billy is a great guy; he makes me happy, he's sweet, his heart is pure and I think I'm in love with him" Jonah looked down again. "I can't break his heart"

"I'd like to meet him," Jonah said finally.

"I...I don't know Jonah" Andi said uncertainly. "I don't think it's right"

"I'm not denying it hurts," Jonah said to himself, but he gave Andi a friendly smile. "I'm serious Andiman, I want to meet your boyfriend. We're friends, right?"

"Yeah but..." Andi started to say and saw that Billy was arriving at that precise moment to look for her, he had left his class and the two of them would sit together for lunch. "oh no, oh no. kill me now"

"Hey, are you okay?" Jonah asked.

"I think it's better if you don't look Billy in the eye," Andi said, getting nervous in case there was a meeting between the twins.

"Why not?" Jonah asked. "It's not like Billy was Medusa and I turned to stone"

Billy observed that his girlfriend was talking to none other than Jonah Beck, he didn't want to doubt Andi, and even more so when they were both happy as a couple, he didn't trust his identical twin. he even noticed that Andi was nervous.

"Andi? Billy asked, moving closer to her.

"Billy..." Andi exclaimed and Jonah looked at her, then saw that he was going to see Billy. "No!"

Too late, Jonah and Billy looked at each other for the first time and both discovered that they were identical, like two drops of water or a reflection in a mirror.

(A/N: Billy and Jonah look into each other's eyes for the first time and discover that they are both identical twins)

The two boys were in complete shock to see that they had the same eyes, nose, eyebrows, eyelashes and mouth; Billy had previously seen Jonah at the clothing store, but had been thrown off by him when he had transformed into the superheroic adult version of him; This time it was different, Billy hadn't yelled the word Shazam.

Immediately, they both screamed in terror, and the students took notice.

"Help me..." Andi whispered breathlessly, then everything went black around her.

Songs in the chapter:

1.-This will be (An Everlasting love) by Natalie Cole: Andi dances with Billy outside Andi Shack and both of them romantic glances, Ham and Celia happily watch them dancing)

2.-It feels good by Raphael Lake ft Royal Baggs (Andi, Bex, Bowie and Billy celebrate that Miranda and Morgan are gone, they dance happily, have fun and play together)

3.-1,2,3 by Nikky Clearly (During the montage where Billy courts Andi and they spend time together as a couple)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 2.7K 28
ARGENT ❝ no more kid stuff ❞ ( teen wolf season three ) © spideypools 2016 !
76.6K 2.9K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
78.3K 11.8K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
154K 11.8K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...