๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ | ๐ƒ.๐„.

By kaiwrotethat

In a world where most believed toxicity was necessary to go through in order to find real love, she brought i... More

i.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

Epilogue

33.3K 1.4K 387
By kaiwrotethat

"You the only nigga I know who can work and get tatted at the same time." Isaiah spoke to his best friend, using a napkin to wipe off the excess ink from his chest.

"This life ain't for the weak." Roman chuckled, typing on his computer that was in his lap. He moved it out of the way a few moments later, grabbing the mirror from Isaiah so that he could look at the finished product.

He'd spent the last three hours getting a portrait of Angel tattooed on his chest; his third piece for her. Her name was on his hairline, and the date that he'd asked her to be his girlfriend was tattooed on his wrist. Now, he had an exact replica of one of his favorite selfies of her on the left side of his chest.

He planned to get the twins' name tattooed on him as well, but he'd miscalculated how long his chest piece would take and he didn't have enough time to get another one. But he'd be back next weekend for it.

"This look just like my baby," Roman admired the details of his newest tattoo; Isaiah got everything down, including every hair of her laminated eyebrows and he even filled in the few missing lash extensions.

"You such a simp. That shit crazy to see, bro. I ain't never seen you this in love." Isaiah pulled his latex gloves off, tossing them in the trash.

"She got me wrapped around her finger. Every day I tell her I don't know how she did it." He shook his head as he stood from his seat, stretching his long body out.

Before either of them could say anything else, but he security system alerted Roman that the front door had been unlocked, and Kaiya walked in a few seconds later.

"Wassup pretty? You had fun?" Roman swooped her up off of her feet, holding her in his right arm.

"Yeah and my TT bought me this! Look how big it is!" She showed him her giant ball of pink and blue cotton candy that she'd gotten from the fair.

"You gon' eat all of that?" He chuckled, tearing a small piece off to put in his mouth. Kaiya followed his actions while simultaneously nodding her head in response.

His attention adverted back to the door, seeing Angel pushing the triple seated stroller into the house with Shayla and Raelle behind her-both holding sticks of cotton candy too.

Kaiya shimmied out of his grip to go help Shayla grab one of the twins, hoping she would be able to hold one of them on her own this time. She loved them so much.

"Hey ba-Roman!" Angel stopped him before he could hug her, immediately catching sight of her whole face now tattooed on his chest.

"This man so delusional, oh my lord." Raelle shifted Messiah on her waist as she walked past them, and Roman laughed, looking down at Angel.

"You like it?" He wrapped his arms around her, lowering his head to kiss her lips.

"Yes-I love it-but why would you get that?! Did it hurt?" She asked, letting him continue to kiss her throughout her talking.

"Nah. I told you I was gon' get it last week."

"Yeah but I didn't think you were serious. Baby no more kisses please," She grabbed his face to stop him, and he chuckled, giving her one more before he pulled back.

"Hi Isaiah. Y'all don't leave that mess in my living room, okay?" She gestured at the food him and Roman were previously eating on, plus all of the stuff he used to do Roman's tattoo.

"Yes mom." He held his hands up in surrender, and she chuckled, walking towards the kitchen where she'd seen her sister take her babies.

As soon as she was in the girls line of sight, they began to coo at her, making her smile. They were just like their dad. Even if she left them for a few minutes, they seemed to miss her presence.

Kennedy and Kacey lit up her entire world though; she was always missing them too. Especially when they went to sleep at night, that's when she missed them the most. They no longer slept in the bed with her and Roman as often as they did as infants, and that made her so sad. She wanted them to get used to sleeping alone in their crib early though.

They were attached to her at the hip, and the only person they might've loved more than her was Kaiya. She was the best big sister ever and tried to spend every waking moment with the twins. She'd even got them to repeatedly sit in front of the TV for hours on end watching Princess and The Frog; which was their favorite movie, now.

Angel really expected them to be daddy's girls like Kaiya was, but she was happy that they preferred her more. Although it really depended on their mood and the day-sometimes they would rather be with Roman than they would her, but she would never admit that out loud.

"No Angel, go finish packing your stuff 'cause you like to wait until the last minute and don't nobody got time for that." Shayla took Kennedy out of her hands, gesturing her to go upstairs.

"I'm the mom. You can't take my baby from me."

"Wanna watch me do it again?" Shayla shifted her weight to rest on one side, and Angel sucked her teeth, turning around to go do as she was told.

They were going on a family vacation to Italy today, and the flight took off in four hours-which meant they all needed to be at the airport in two. The trip was of course sponsored mostly by Roman, but Shayla's boyfriend Tracy pitched in a considerable amount as well.

And by family, everyone was going. Angel, Roman, the twins, Kaiya, Shayla, Tracy, Raelle, Messiah and Josiah, Serenity-and her new boyfriend, Alexander-and Nana Faye too. Grandma Grace was attending a funeral for her great-aunt in Georgia, so she wouldn't be going on this trip but Roman promised to book another in the next few months for her to go on.

Angel couldn't wait. She loved vacations now, and had been mentioning wanting to go on another ever since Raelle's birthday celebration in Hawaii. They hadn't been able to go because of how young the twins were though, but they were finally of age to fly comfortably.

"Roman, can you come help me please?" Angel called from in their closet, standing with her hands on her waist. He walked inside a few seconds later, and she moved over so that he could grab her box of shoes off one of the top shelves.

"I bought these months ago. You ain't even opened 'em yet." He chuckled, watching her take the brand new pair of baby pink Burberry sandals out of the packaging.

"You buy me so many shoes, there's not enough days to wear them all." She put them neatly in her suitcase, and he amusingly shook his head at her while sitting down on the bench inside of the closet to be with her.

"Ok, we'll meet back here in exactly two hours for dinner. Don't make me come and find y'all." Serenity said after giving everyone the keys to their individual villas. Each of the villa rooms were only a few feet away from each other; it was cheaper that way, surprisingly, compared to renting one giant Airbnb.

"You guys are starting to get on my nerves. I'm the mom." Angel frowned at her mom after she grabbed the black colored triple stroller that carried Kaiya, Kennedy, and Kacey. That stroller was the best $600 they'd ever spent.

"Exactly, and you get to see them every single day. I haven't seen my babies in three weeks, so you can spare two hours." Serenity held up the peace sign to emphasize the two hours, and Angel rolled her eyes as soon as her mom looked away.

"Mama she just flipped you off." Shayla lied, and the way that Angel's mouth dropped open in genuine shock made her and Raelle laugh.

"Liar. You guys are so annoying."

"You and that 'yOu gUyS', chile. Let that go white girl." Raelle chuckled, shifting the way that she held her son in her arms.

"You talk too much trash as if I'm not the one in control of your allowance." Angel told her, and Roman smirked at the way that Raelle immediately pretended to zip her lips and throw away the key.

"Two hours, y'all! Bye." Serenity turned to walk off with the kids and Alexander, and Angel rolled her eyes again, letting Roman pull her towards their villa.

He booked a master suite for them, and it came with two bedrooms, a private pool area with the floating morning breakfast, and a stunningly beautiful view of the ocean and antique buildings on the horizon.

"It's so pretty here. We haven't even went sightseeing yet and I can already see so much." Angel stood on the back deck area, feeling Roman's arms wrap over her shoulders to hold her.

"You got yo' whole lil' itinerary planned, don't you?" He chuckled, watching as she nodded her head.

"Mhm. Thank you for bringing us out here. My mommy been talking about going to Italy since I was a kid." She rubbed his tattooed hand that was way bigger than hers, then intertwined their fingers.

He was making dreams come true for her whole family and she loved him for loving them like he did her. He was truly one of a kind and she couldn't have asked for a better man to call hers.

"You ain't gotta thank me. That's my job mama." He said, and she turned around in his grip to give him a full hug.

They stood outside together for a few minutes, hugging and talking about nothing in specific; more so just enjoying each other's company. It was the first time in a while that they truly had some alone time, so it was definitely refreshing.

After the Italian evening sun became too much for them, they went to take a shower together to wash off the three airports, two airplanes, and probably a thousand other fliers that they'd encountered on the way to Italy.

Like any other time they showered together, Roman was all over Angel. He gave her plenty of kisses and hugs under the water, he scratched her scalp with her Wild Growth Hair oil while being careful of her tape ins, and he caressed her brown skin without her stopping him at any point. She loved the obsession he had with her.

"It looks too pretty to drink." Now fresh out of the shower, Angel sat on the mattress in her robe while taking a glass of complimentary strawberry Moscato from Roman.

"It's sweet too, how you like it." He chuckled, knowing that she was a fan of fruity drinks.

"What if we just miss the dinner? Do you think they'll be mad?" She put her leg over him once he got in the bed with her, laying her head down on his shoulder.

"Nah we grown." He tossed his drink back, and she laughed before doing the same. Then they did it again, and again, and Angel was past drunk by the time she was halfway done with her fourth glass of Moscato.

She was more of a lightweight than Roman was because she rarely got intoxicated, but he was gone by his fourth cup, too. And like usual, it didn't take long before he was firing up a blunt rolled to perfection.

"Quit staring mama." He didn't take his eyes off of the TV that was playing Snowfall, but could feel her eyes on him.

"Baby why would you let me get drunk and you know we don't have time to do anything?" There was a small pout on her face as she continued to stare at him.

"When did I say we was doing something?" He tauntingly chuckled, blowing smoke out of his mouth.

"Don't s-say that. We can-make it-quick, yeah?" She climbed on top of him, not letting her hiccups stop anything as she began to kiss on his face.

"Make what quick? What you want?" His naturally dark and intimidating gaze locked on hers, and for a moment she lost her breath. Like, it literally felt like she couldn't breathe anymore. He was so handsome.

Those were the same eyes that she stared into when he fucked her throat until it hurt her, but it pleased him a lot, so she enjoyed it. And that's all that she could think about as he stared at her with those same dark eyes.

"You, please." Her voice was so soft as she spoke to him, and his dick lightly throbbed in his Calvin Klein boxers at the small pout on her face.

"Take that off." He gestured to her robe, turning his head slightly to the side so that he wouldn't blow smoke in her direction.

Angel untied the front of the robe before letting it slide off of her shoulders and onto the bed. Now naked in front of him, she made sure not to hide her body in any way as his eyes roamed her frame.

"Nah mama, ass up 'cause you can't take it like this." He grabbed her waist as soon as she climbed on top of him again, and her expression softened.

"Yes I can. Don't tell m-me that." She hiccuped, pulling his boxers down by herself, which caused him to smirk.

Holding his blunt in between his lips, he reached down to help her align his erected dick at her entrance, and her face formed a small frown as he began to push inside of her.

"Baby," She whimpered in slight pain, raising up from his dick just as he went deeper.

"Mhm, you can't take that shit. Ass up like I said." He lifted her off of him completely while simultaneously putting his blunt out, and her pout returned as he positioned her on all fours.

She stretched her arms out in front of her and pressed her face against the mattress, deepening her arch the way that he liked. Her slit moistened further when Roman left a kiss on her clit, lightly sucking on it right after.

"This pussy so pretty mama,"

"Thank you baby." She mumbled, her mouth falling open shortly after. He reached around her to put his thumb in it, pressing it down against her tongue as she grew wetter around his dick.

"You welcome. Daddy missed you." He pressed his hips forwards, making sure his skin was against hers so that she could feel all of him.

"You missed me?" He grunted in her ear, briefly removing his thumb.

"Yes. Yes-baby I said yes. Take some out," She gripped at the sheets, tears forming at the bottom of her eyes. It felt like he was in her stomach and that brought both pleasure and pain-his favorite combo.

"Be still Angel. Don't move." He covered her mouth to stop a sudden scream, keeping himself balls deep inside of her.

"Fuckkkk," His breaths became heavy as she tightened her warmth around him, only making his dick throb more.

"Shhh. I got you. Let up right here so you can cum." His hand wrapped around her body, pressing down on the very bottom of her stomach. Her walls immediately relaxed around him, and he felt her juices begin to drip from her opening at his guidance.

"There it go. You ain't finished yet. You 'bouta give that shit to me." His hand moved from her mouth to her neck, his grip tight but not to where she couldn't breathe.

"Ohhh, fuckkkk," Angel grabbed desperately at the bed sheets, listening to the sounds of her and Roman's skin slapping roughly against one another.

He was so much bigger than her to where she fit underneath him perfectly, and so much stronger than her that all she could do was lay there and let him mercilessly thrust into her.

"My baby. Look at you taking this dick mama. You doing so good." He breathed out in her ear, and it didn't take long before her cum squirted out of her, creating a mess.

Roman covered her mouth again once she let out a high pitched cry, holding her body still as his orgasm took place with hers. His groans were soft as she allowed his nut to spill into her, filling her up with his seed.

When he was sure that they were both done, he took his hand from her mouth and leaned his head down to kiss her cheek. He kept kissing her, and she didn't bother to stop him.

"Thank you daddy." She tiredly spoke, and her head was tilted back before she could even finish. He told her that he loved her, and then gave her one more kiss on her lips.

"I love you more." She mumbled, blowing out a quiet breath of relief once he finally pulled out of her.

"No plan B's mama. You gon' give me another baby?" He rubbed over her hard nipple, and she lazily nodded her head; half sober, half drunk. He could have whatever he wanted in this moment.

"I'm so glad we're getting married. I don't know what I would do if you gave that to somebody else." She told him, feeling her breathing pattern finally go back to normal.

"This yo' dick for life, shorty. You ain't gotta worry 'bout that." He chuckled, pulling her naked body closer to his. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her body becoming calm in his grip.

Besides the sex, she really was happy about them getting married. She didn't care for a traditional wedding, and she didn't want to be engaged for years before the actual marriage either; so they were signing the court documents with a legitimate marriage officiant over dinner tonight.

They would still have one of those big weddings in a couple of months, but neither of them cared to wait that long to be married. Tomorrow wasn't promised, and they loved each other today. Angel couldn't wait to spend the rest of forever with her favorite person.

As cliche as it sounds, if anyone told her two years ago that she'd be getting married to a 6'5 registered nurse with tattoos and a daughter, she wouldn't think twice to listen. She couldn't believe this was her life, but oh, was she ever so thankful to be blessed with it. She wouldn't trade anything for anything.

Her man loved her life like it was his, and his obsession with her had been tighter than ever since the beginning. Almost two years and two babies later, it was still that. This was who he wanted to do do everything with; raise a family, get rich, and be happy. He couldn't see himself doing it with anyone else.

"Roman," Angel spoke a few minutes later.

"Yes baby,"

"I love you." Her voice was quiet and tranquil as she laid in his embrace.

"I love you more than anything."

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 6.1K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
1.3M 50.2K 52
Come see the good in me, cause they won't accept me and I feel like I'm scarred for my wrongs.
1M 23.9K 36
- Hood Niggas and toxicity that's all you need to know ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ–ค
565K 17K 48
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...