AFTER Summer Love [G!P]

By hwangkittyz

[PAUSED UNTIL I GAIN MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE] [Ryeji second part of Summer Love] Hey, hey... It's me again. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 12

1.1K 59 60
By hwangkittyz

Yeji was the last to show up, and it got really uncomfortable because she was wearing her green parka that matched mine.

"Wow, talk about uncomfortable." Chaeryeong hissed in my ear as we walked towards the restaurant.

"Shut up." I hissed and Soobin laughed, pulling me closer to him once we entered the building.

Yuna spoke to the lady at the front desk and guided us to a table for fourteen.

"Shit, this is expensive." I said looking at the menu.

"I can pay baby." Soobin said to me and I smiled at him.

"Thank you."

"So the finals are in San Francisco this year?" Soph asked, trying to make conversation.

"Finals?" Soobin asked in confusion.

"Yeji, Bryan, Jake and Zayn are on the soccer team and qualified for the finals." Maddie said.

"That's really cool!"

"And your girlfriend, Ashleigh and I are cheering!"

"You're a cheerleader?" Soobin asked in surprise and I nodded. "You have to let me see you in that uniform of yours." He said smiling and I blushed.

"So are we going to travel with the soccer team to San Francisco?" I asked and Maddie nodded.

"When's the game?"

"The 30th but we leave on the 28th."

Then the waiter interrupted us by coming to take our orders.

Yeji was quiet throughout the meal, barely touching her food and Maddie asked her if it was okay, to which she responded with a fake smile and an 'ok'.

By the time we left the building and decided to go relax by the lake so the boys could smoke, it was already dark outside.

We settled on the grass by the lakeside, the streetlights and moon reflecting on the water. I cuddled up to Soobin and put my head on his shoulder as he smoked.

"You should stop by my tent tonight, baby." He whispered, failing though, because everyone turned to look at us.

"Okay." I agreed and sat on his lap, and he stubbing out his cigarette on the grass.

His hands went to my butt and he started kissing me. Ryan let out a wolf whistle and James made gagging noises, so I decided it would be best if I pulled away from Soobin and continued later.

"How late is it?" I asked Yuna who was on her phone.

"Almost eleven." She answered and Maddie yawned, announcing she was tired.

"We should get back." James suggested and after ten more minutes of smoking and talking, we decided we should go to bed.

"Wait half an hour and then come over, okay? Then my mates are asleep." Soobin said coming up behind me once we got back to our tents.

I nodded and he kissed me on the temple, before wishing everyone good night and disappearing.

Chaeryeong and Maddie watched him go, and then Maddie said, almost bursting out:

"It's okay, he's so cute!"

I smiled and walked to the store to get my toothbrush and toothpaste. We walked together to the bathroom that wasn't flushed by a fart. When we got back, everyone was already in their tents, so we changed and got into our sleeping bags.

"Ryu?" Maddie's voice was heard a few minutes later and I turned from Chaeryeong to her.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

There was a brief pause and distant voices of people still enjoying themselves could be heard.

"Can you be honest with me?" She asked, and I got nervous.

"What happened?"

"Yeji took your virginity?"

"Hm...I dont— I mean, yes."

"I knew it." she smiled and moved to face me.

"Look, I'm sorry to lie, but I wanted to be a cheerleader-"

"I don't care about that." She interrupted me and I was surprised and relieved. After another pause, she whispered, "You like Yeji?"

"Of course."

"Not like a friend. Like, more than a friend, a crush."

"I-I don't. I have a boyfriend."

"But say if you wouldn't? Do you like her?

"Why, do you like her or...?"

"Oh no, I mean, she's a damn charmer, but she's just a friend."

I chuckled, trying not to wake anyone up.

"Then why do you want to know?"

"I don't know... I'm just wondering because I think she's jealous and I found out she wrote that great song about you."

"Um, yeah. We had an affair two years ago. And why do you think she's jealous?"

"UM Hello? She barely spoke today and kept looking at you and Soobin, before she went off and fucked Soph. She's been fucking Soph since she came to the University of California."

"But-Soph is great."

"Not for Yeji, though."

"Why not?" She shrugged. "Where is all this coming from?"

"It all started when Yeji switched cheerleaders. That was pretty weird."

I rolled my eyes.

"She's just a pervert, really."

"I'm telling you, there's something about you that she likes."

"Yeah, I have a vagina."

It was her turn to roll her eyes.

"I hate it when people label her as a womanizer." She said and I felt bad for implying that.

"But... She has sex every day. Or almost every day."

"I think it's her way of escaping things." Chaeryeong said suddenly and I sat up and turned around so I could see the two of them.

"Escape from what?"

"I don't know... Life?" Maddie suggested and I started to pull my socks up to my knee because all I wanted to do was get away from these thoughts of Yeji and go to Soobin.

"Yeah.. I think they misjudge her."

Wasn't that what Giselle told me two years ago, that she's misunderstood?

"People think that just because she has good looks and reputation, she's great and her life must be perfect. But I think she's far from that." Chaeryeong spoke and I managed to put on the other sock.

"Where are you going?" Chaeryeong asked as I put on my Vans.

"To Soobin's."

"There's an alarm going off."

"Shit." I said and turned off the alarm.

PERIOD!

"What happened?" Chaeryeong asked me.

"I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow, well, technically today, and I don't have tampons. Do any of you have any?" They all shook their heads and I sighed.

"Do you set an alarm every month to remind yourself that you're supposed to menstruate?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Yes! I forget things. I guess I'll have to ask Soobin to go with me to the pharmacy, do you know of one near here?"

"Yes, there's one on Ninth Avenue. Twenty minutes from here."

"Shit. And we don't have a car. Okay, um. Thanks."

I pulled a hat out of my purse and some money, which I then put in my bra, before standing up and unbuttoning my cape.

"If I'm not back in an hour, call the police." I said and they laughed, all knowing they would fall asleep as soon as I left. I hung the VIP pass around my neck so they would recognize me.

"Shit." I cursed and made it out of the lobby.

It was cold, but not cold enough to make my teeth chatter. I was wearing Hollister shorts and a black sweater.

I tried to locate a path to the Soobin section, and it was a bit difficult, as the only source of light was the moon and the lights coming from the festival that was about two hundred meters away from us.

I started walking, hoping that no one would kidnap me, when I bumped into someone and almost screamed. I recognized her immediately because of her stature and low muff.

"Where are you going?" Yeji questioned and I squinted until I could see her clearly.

I wasn't wearing contacts or glasses, so I was a little blind.

"Where are you going?"

"I asked first."

"I'm going to wake Soobin up."  I said crossing my arms over my chest, looking at her and waiting for an answer.

"I was going to smoke." She mumbled, showing me her cigarettes and lighter. "Why do you need to wake him up, can't sex wait until tomorrow or?"

"I mean.... No. In fact, umm, I need him to come with me to the drugstore. I hate walking alone at night."

"Why do you have to go to the pharmacy are you okay?"

"That's none of your business. Now, if you'll excuse me." I said and walked past her, immediately feeling guilty for speaking to her that way.

But I couldn't help it. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to control myself around her and it would lead to me kissing her or something. Especially when she was wearing a tight sweater and sweatpants, no piercings and fluffy hair, GOD!

"Soobin?" I whispered out loud once I got under her foyer.

"Finally." I heard his voice and he unzipped his cape, smiling.

"Um, I actually need to go to the pharmacy."

"So?"

"I need you to come with me."

"What do you need?"

"Um. Tampons."

"Fuck, are you on your period?"

"Not right now, but I will be in a few hours."

"Ask someone, I don't know. I'm tired."

"Oh." I said, my heart sinking. "Okay. Good night."

Now I have to walk alone. What if I get raped or something? I don't even have a phone.

On my way I picked up a sixty centimeter long branch that was going to be my weapon. I had to get to Gate 4, which was about ten minutes from where I was. That meant walking alone in the gloom.

There were a few people walking around with drinks in hand and chatting, mostly couples.

"Ryujin?"

I froze and turned to see that I had just passed Yeji, who was sitting on a bench, legs spread wide. She had her elbows on her knees and was leaning forward with a cigarette between her fingers. I sighed in relief, suddenly feeling safer.

"Hi."

"What are you doing?"

"Um, I'm going to the pharmacy."

She let out a smoke, looking at me curiously.

"So where's your boyfriend?"

"Um, he's tired."

"So he let you walk alone?" I shrugged. "Please tell me the branch isn't for self-defense."

"Maybe." I said and tossed it aimlessly on the grass.

"Why do you have to go to the pharmacy, are you sick?" She asked and I moved closer, my knees almost touching hers.

"No. I just..." I sighed. "I need tampons."

She frowned, before an amused expression took over her face.

"So you're on your period?"

"No, but I, uh, have an alarm and, according to my calendar, I should be soon. Yes."

"So he let you walk alone? Dressed like that?" She asked pointing to my shorts. I pulled them down. "How  considered." Yeji muttered and tossed the cigarette onto the grass, getting up and stepping off the bench next to me.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking the place of that branch, apparently."

And boyfriend but whatever ha ha ha

"But, it's like a twenty minute walk from here" I said and she shrugged, saying she didn't care.

So we started walking and I could tell there was some tension between us. After we walked out the door and into town, I decided to break the awkward silence, apologizing:

"Look, uh, about earlier. Sorry for being rude and all. I was just... I don't know."

"You were pm syndrome. I get it." She said and I crossed my arms.

"I wasn't. I was just rude. And I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. I understand."

"Not really. I feel like a bitch today, sorry."

"You don't have to apologize. It won't change my mind about you."

Why is she such a good person? Why can't people see this side of her?

I looked at her as we walked, observing her features. "Thank you for coming with m-"

"You don't have to thank me or apologize, okay? It's fine. Really fine." she suddenly blurted out and I frowned, but decided to keep my mouth shut for the best.

We arrived at the drugstore ten minutes later and I tried to ignore the looks people were giving me for wearing shorts at that time of night and a sweater that came up to my shoulder.

After I bought my tampons I looked for Yeji, who was waiting for me at the exit with a packet of condoms, which she then buried in her back pocket.

Of course.

We left the pharmacy and she turned right when she should have turned left.

"Where are you going?"

"Do you want to see Times Square?" She asked.

"UM, sure."

"We can take a bus back, don't worry."

"So, do you like to go there often?"

"Sometimes. We eat here when we go to games at Madison Square Garden."

"What games?"

"Basketball games?" She said as if it were obvious.

We made it to Times Square in no time and I couldn't help but be in awe. I mean, I've seen it once before during the day from the cab, but now it was a thousand times better.

"Holy shit! It's so bright and shiny!"

"It still can't shine as bright as you." Yeji said and I turned to her.

"Did you just quote yourself?" I asked smiling and she shrugged her shoulders.

"This is amazing. I wish I had my phone with me— isn't this the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?"

"No." Yeji muttered and I rolled my eyes. "You're like a kid at Christmas," She observed.

"Thank you for bringing me here."

She nodded and I asked if we could go back because it was starting to get cold and I didn't want the girls to worry, if they were awake, that is.

"So what do you see in him anyway?" Yeji opened the subject, breaking the silence.

"Um, I don't know. All I know is that-"

"He's so much better than me." She interrupted me.

"-He's really cute. And why do you care?"

"You humiliated me in front of everyone there."

"Um, my point was to tell the truth, not to humiliate you, sorry!"

"Well, thank you, I feel much better now." Yeji said sarcastically and I stopped.

"I don't know if you know this, but I have an obligation to like myself more than my boyfriend!" I said, pushing against her chest.

She stumbled backwards into a dark, enclosed alleyway between two buildings.

"That's not what you were saying when I was fucking you." She grunted and I pushed her again, even harder.

"You're an idiot!"

"I'm not the one cheating on my boyfriend, A boyfriend, who by the way doesn't even bother to make sure you're okay in the middle of the night. But no, you're right. He's much better than me!"

"Don't even start comparing yourself to him!"

"And let's not forget that he beat you!"

"It was twice! So shut up!"

"At least I'm not the one who comes to class dressed like a whore, and then acts innocent and silly when the professor flirts with you!"

"No—!"

"You do! You're bringing all this on yourself and then pushing me away when I want to help!"

"I don't need your help! Okay?" I yelled, knowing that half of my anger was because I was so emotional thanks to my period.

"You do! You have no idea-"

"I'm tired of fighting with you Yeji, I'm leaving." I told her and turned around, but she pushed me against the wall and pressed our bodies together.

"I don't want to fight with you. You're just being stubborn." She breathed, her hot breath hitting my face.

"I'm not." I said, trying to push her away, but she didn't move. She put both hands on either side of my head and leaned down so we were at eye level.

"I just want to kiss you and fuck you and... damn— fuck you."

My breath stopped in my throat.

"You-you said that before." My voice was a pathetic squeak.

"I meant it."

There was a brief silence that was filled with unbearable sexual tension and heavy breathing, at least on my part. I stared at her lips for a moment, and the next thing I knew she was kissing me roughly.

I dropped the bag I was holding and put my arms around her neck to pull her closer.

My core was on fire and a familiar feeling was starting to build up between my legs.

Her big hands gripped the back of my bare thighs and lifted me up against the wall. My legs went around her waist and she was so close that she didn't have to hold me up with her hands to keep me from falling.

Yeji began kissing my neck, nibbling, licking and sucking, and all I could do was moan to let her know I enjoyed it.

My hands tangled in her hair and she pressed her crotch against mine to let me know she was hard and probably wanted me to do something about it.

"People can- People can see." I told her breathlessly.

"No one comes here," Yeji replied. "Let me fuck you against the wall."

My stomach flipped and I nodded as she looked at me. A smile spread across her face and her eyes glowed through the darkness, showing that she was excited and turned on by what was about to happen.

I was too, but that's not worth mentioning.

"Wait...condom" I said as she started to untie the laces of my shorts.

"I bought a whole pack." She laughed breathlessly. pulling it out of her back pocket and handing it to me.

I pulled out a wrapper and let the rest of the package fall to the floor with a thud. I felt like I was slipping, but she picked me up again and asked me to pull down her pants.

I pulled down her pants along with her boxers that barely clung to her slim white thighs. I saw new red scars, but decided to question her at another time, not when we were about to have sex in a dark alley.

She put on the condom as I was about to take off my sweater.

"Don't. You're going to be cold." She said quickly and her tip brushed my slit.

I moaned as she pushed inside me, then bit my lip so as not to alert the whole neighborhood.

My arms tightened around her neck and her hands went down to my hips, digging into the skin there. I was sure she was going to leave a mark, but I didn't care.

"Yeji!" I breathed as she thrust really hard.

"Shit."

She kept a steady pace, not too fast and not too slow. My fingers tangled in her snatched lilac hair.

I was surprised she could still hold me against the wall and push herself inside me at the same time.

"You're...really strong." I breathed into her mouth and one of her hands grabbed mine, pressing it against the cold brick wall beside my head, intertwining our fingers. "Yeji!" I moaned, feeling like I was close to my climax.

"Mhm, I feel you." She responded breathlessly, slowing down.

I purposely tightened my walls around her and she moaned, instantly cumming into the condom, followed by my moans, which were muffled by her lips on mine.

"Shhh baby" Yeji whispered, smiling against my lips as we both came down from our high temperatures.

She finally pulled it off a few seconds later, tossing the condom somewhere randomly.

"That's so disgusting." I told her, pulling up my pants, feeling a little unsteady in my legs, my heart still beating fast.

She shrugged, flashing a smile.

"Are you okay to walk?" She asked and bent down to pick up the bag.

"Don't get your hopes up" I said smiling.

"Are you cold?" She asked once we turned left, out of the alley to head back.

"No. But I'm tired and sweaty and just want to sleep."

"So, you're not going to talk to your boyfriend?"

"About?" I asked, even though I knew what she meant.

"About... telling him you were cheating on him?"

"Why do you care so much?"

She shrugged "If I had been in a relationship with you, I wouldn't want you to cheat on me."

"I'm going to tell him tomorrow, before he leave."

"You're going to break up?"

"Probably. Besides, you should be careful because he might punch you or something."

Yeji snorted. "I'm pretty sure I'd take it if it came to a fight."

"He won't. I wish." I said, crossing my arms over my chest and looking at her. "I'm tired and my legs hurt, can we just take the bus something like this?"

"We're like ten minutes away" She spoke, scratching the back of her neck.

"But I'm tired, hungry and sleepy." I groaned.

"I swear to God, you're just like Niki."

"Who's Niki?"

"My half brother. You know, Irene and my dad... They had a son and..."

"Oh! Oh yeah. And why am I like him?"

"Because he's always complaining about being hungry."

"Then why don't you feed him?"

"His um, mother doesn't want him to get fat. She was like, wishing he was a girl."

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard" I said.

"I know. She's crazy. But it was a good fuck back then."

I rolled my eyes.

"So, will I ever meet your brother?" I asked.

"If you want to." She shrugged.

"Okay, I have to stop and sit down, my legs are wobbly."

Yeji smirked. "Did I fuck you too hard, baby?"

"Shut up."

"I'll give you a wheelie if you want" she offered, pretending to be really annoyed at the idea, as if she was making a big sacrifice.

I smiled and asked her if she really meant it. She stopped and so did I, before she bent her knees and I hopped on her back, wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. I rested my chin on her shoulder and started playing with the threads of her sweatshirt, closing my eyes.

"Ryu."

"Hm?" I mumbled, opening my eyes.

"You fell asleep." She whispered and I rubbed my eyes, realizing we were sitting on a bench.

"Oh. Sorry, I guess."

"The tents are over there." She said, pointing to the side of our camp. I stood up stretching.

"Thank you." I said and took the bag from her hand. "You're a good girl, Yeji."

I patted her arm and her fingers slid up and under my neck, pulling me closer.

"Good night."

"Night." I replied, my tone dying as she pressed her lips to mine.

It didn't last long, it was just a kiss, but it was enough to send shivers through my body and I fell asleep at the thought of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 964 9
[Ryeji short-story] Do you really want to meet her? She's not at all what she appears to be... She's worse... - A short Ryeji Fanfic. (G!P) Contain...
439K 12.3K 41
Yeji, together with her friends, went to Jeju Island to celebrate their college graduation. While having a good time and living her life to the fulle...
55K 1.4K 8
(G!P) Ryujin is Yeji's new bodyguard. They can't stand each other. And then they do. [enemies to friends to lovers] *short story* - G!P RYUJIN *matur...
30.7K 1K 20
University student Hwang Yeji finds herself in a fake relationship with rising Kpop soloist - Shin Ryujin. One problem? Yeji and Ryujin are exes. Ry...