Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

By 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... More

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part v
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xii
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xix
part xx
part xxi
part xxii
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvi
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxix
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xli
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lix
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxiv
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxx
part lxxi
part lxxii
epilogue

part lxix

1.4K 60 13
By 3mooie

Word Count - 2,670 words

Tw: this chapter contains explicit content that may not be suitable for minors. Read at your own risk.

Special Chapter (1)

The emperor picked up his wife, sitting her down on the table. He tore his lips away from her for now, and began kissing her on her cheeks, down to her jaw and neck.

Y/n let out a small moan when the blond man found the sweet spot on her neck and began sucking on it.

She held onto his arms, shutting her eyes from the tingling sensation.

"You...you smell so nice, my love..."

Erwin looked up at Y/n as he licked the mark he left on Y/n's neck. One of his hands found its way to grope his wife's breast. His lips turned up into a smirk the moment he saw the frustrated look on Y/n's face.

"Erwin..." Y/n let out a breathy moan. She leaned her forehead onto Erwin's shoulder, hiding her face away from her husband.

"I need you...please..."

The emperor held his wife's chin, making her look at him.

"Don't hide from me now. I wanna see your face until this night ends."

"Ah!" Y/n whimpered when Erwin pinched her nipple. He kissed her again, while he continued to tease her breast buds.

He gave attention to both of her breasts, and what her husband is doing only made her wetter than she already has been earlier.

"Hah..."

Erwin let out a deep breath as he pulled away from Y/n's lips. His chest heaved up and down. He stared at his wife who has her mouth in agape, eyes hazily staring at him. "Erwin...touch me...now...please..."

He looked down at Y/n's thighs, she's closing them tightly. Erwin caressed his wife's thighs, then slowly opened them apart.

A small chuckle left his lips upon seeing the small damp on Y/n's underwear.

"You've been dripping, huh?"

Erwin looked at his wife, his thumb found its way to pressed on Y/n's clothed clit, her wetness lightly soaked his thumb. Y/n moaned, trying to buck her hips forward for more friction.

"Y-your majesty...please..."

The blond man cupped his wife's cheek, catching the single tear that escaped her eye. "Lay back down and open your legs."

Y/n was taken aback. She stared at Erwin for a moment. "W-what...?" Despite the hesitance, she still found herself following what her husband had told her to do.

She laid back down on the table, slowly opening her legs, and watched as the emperor picked up his glass of wine.

The shock was quick to overtake her when her husband poured wine on her right thigh.

"Your majesty...! What are you-"

"I'd rather hear my name tonight, Y/n, than hear your formal call to me."

Erwin locked his gaze to hers. He held her right leg, his hand made its way to play with his own initial on her anklet.

Y/n gasped when the emperor leaned close to her right thigh and began licking on the wine he poured on her thigh. "Erwin...!!"

The emperor smirked, keeping his eyes on her. His lips sucked on one spot in her thigh, leaving a mark on it. "That's right. I prefer you call my name, empress."

A small moan left Y/n's lips after Erwin slid her undies onto the side, his fingers grazed the lips of her wet cunt.

She leaned her head back down, closing her eyes and her back arching when Erwin began to tease her folds.

"Hahh...please...stop..."

Erwin chuckled. "Stop? Stop what, Y/n?"

Tears glossed Y/n's eyes. The teasing is making her impatient. "Stop t-teasing!"

"Alright."

"Ah...!!"

Y/n gripped onto the sides of the table, letting out a quick loud moan when she felt two fingers entered her. She moaned once again upon feeling Erwin's thick fingers twirled around her wet insides, making a lewd noise around their bed chamber.

Erwin stood in between her, his fingers slowly began to move inside her womanhood. She looked at her husband whose eyes are piercing onto hers.

The blond man took out his fingers out of her. Y/n felt herself sinking into embarrassment seeing how wet Erwin's fingers are.

"You're a good girl, Y/n. Because you're all this wet for me."

She watched in disbelief as Erwin sucked on his own two fingers, tasting her wetness.

Good lord.

Y/n wasn't able to react anymore when Erwin held both of her legs, hooking them onto his arms, and kneeled down.

She gasped and moaned when her husband dived onto her cunt. His tongue entered her inside, while his nose pressed onto her clit.

The h/c-haired woman held Erwin's hair, carefully gripping onto his blond locks as he began lapping up all her juices.

"E-Erwin...ahhh...m-more...!"

Her husband hummed, sending vibrations to her. She felt a shiver down her spine after Erwin inserted a finger inside her, and began thrusting his finger onto her.

"Fuck...!"

The coil began to build up in her stomach, and soon enough it will snap. But Y/n wants to last long and she's trying hard to do so.

But how can she hold on when Erwin is doing his best to let her climax so soon?

Erwin gripped onto her thighs. He moved away for a while, making her whine from the sudden feeling of loss. She breathed heavily, eyes closing from the emptiness

"Why...why'd you stop?"

The blond man smiled at her. She watched as Erwin licked his lips and wiped his wet chin. "I want you to cum when I'm inside you, my love. Hold on for me, yes?"

Erwin removed his shirt, and just threw it on the floor. He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped it, letting it fall to his ankle.

Y/n watched as her husband undressed.

Even after all those years, she's still amazed at how Erwin's build is well-kept.

He's too good to be true.

"Come on. Let's continue this in bed."

Her husband held her hand, pulling her up. She wrapped her arms around Erwin's neck, and her legs around her waist as he picked her up.

The blond man chuckled when his wife began nibbling on her ear, kissing his jaw down to his neck. "Erwin...just how long do you plan to keep me up tonight?" Y/n asked.

"Good question."

Erwin put Y/n down on the bed, laying her back down on their bed. He crawled on top of her, pulling his underwear down.

He flashed Y/n a playful smile.

"I think until sunrise, my love. Now turn around." Y/n turned on her stomach. She closed when her husband caressed her ass. She bit her lip when Erwin reached for her clit, and began rubbing circles on them.

The coil on her stomach started acting up.

"Ohh...god...!" Y/n shut her eyes the moment Erwin inserted his fingers again inside her. This time he went faster, causing the lewd noise of her wetness to be louder.

"Look at me, Y/n."

She looked back at Erwin who has a hold on his hard member. His tip is angry red and leaking pre-cum. "I'm getting impatient...so forgive me if I just put it in."

Y/n gulped. She went back up, causing Erwin to pull his fingers out. She faced her husband and took over im holding his cock.

"Why don't you just put it in, hm?"

Erwin held her waist, gently caressing them. She closed her eyes when her husband began kissing her.

"You have to be prepared first or else you'll get hurt a lot."

Y/n looked down at Erwin's cock. He is thick and big. She knows it'll be painful, after all, she had her husband's cock inside her a lot of times already. And her little hole can never get used to Erwin's size.

"Can I do something?" Y/n asked.

Erwin was taken aback when Y/n leaned down to his crotch, her lips kissed the tip of his cock. She looked up at him as she let her tongue out and licked his pre-cum.

The emperor cupped his wife's cheek.

"Y/n, you don't have to-"

A small moan left Erwin's lips when Y/n just took his cock in. Her cheeks went round as soon as he was already inside her mouth. He saw how full her mouth looked.

"Damn it...Y/n...d-don't force yourself!"

Y/n closed her eyes as she bobbed her head up and down on her husband's cock. She hummed as she tried to take him even more, earning her a moan from her husband.

Oh goodness, he sounded so good.

Erwin gripped onto the sheets, watching his wife sucking his dick with a flushed face.

The h/c-haired woman gagged on his cock when she tried to take him in deeper. He quickly held Y/n's cheek and pulled himself out of her.

Erwin gulped as he stared at
Y/n's face. Her lips are soaked from her own saliva, and she could still see the small amount of sum in her mouth.

"God...you're driving me insane."

The blond man wiped Y/n's lips with the blankets. He then brought her up, embracing her delicate body.

"Erwin...did you feel good?"

"Yes, I did...you did a good job, my love."

His wife held onto his shoulder. She gently pushed him back down, making him lay down. Y/n looked at him with a pout.

Huh...is she drunk? Erwin thought.

"I'm really going crazy if I can't you feel yet inside me...so I'm..." Y/n held his cock, lining it up to her cunt. Erwin took a deep breath as he felt his tip rubbed on Y/n's lips.

He held onto his wife's waist, helping her in putting his cock inside her. "Careful now..."

"Ahhh...s'big..."

Y/n shut her eyes, biting her lip as she sunk herself down on her husband's member. She stayed still for a moment, letting herself adjust onto Erwin's size. She looked at Erwin who smiled at her. His smile pushed her to began moving, Y/n grinded on Erwin's cock, holding onto his stomach.

Erwin watched with lust while his wife began moving on him. "Ugh...f-fuck..."

The blond man clenched his jaw, his hold on Y/n's waist tightened. He could feel every part of Y/n's inside around him, and how she crazily clenches around him.

His wife leaned down close to him, kissing him on the lips as she started bouncing up and down on his cock, making him moan onto their kiss.

Y/n bit his lower lip, making him chuckle.

Erwin loses every patience he has on him, and just found himself taking control by thrusting up on Y/n's cunt in a fast pace.

He pushed her back down to keep her still. Her beautiful noises made his lust grew even more. "I...I'm going to lose my mind with you, Y/n...you're fucking me so good."

The blond man sat up, holding onto Y/n's waist. He pulled out a a scream from Y/n because of how deep he is inside of her now. He looked down and saw the bulging of his cock onto her stomach everytime he thrusts up inside her.

His wife held onto his shoulders, continuous in her moans. Her nails dug onto his skin. "I...I'm gonna...cum, Erwin!"

Erwin groaned. He grabbed Y/n and turned her around. His wife whined from the loss of his cock's presence inside her.

"I was close!" Y/n exclaimed.

"That's why I pulled out, Y/n."

The h/c-haired woman wasn't able to reply anymore when Erwin entered her from behind. He grabbed her ass and began thrusting inside her.

"Yes...fuck! Go on...Erwin...ahhh..."

Erwin licked his lips, hissing as he could feel his own climax nearing. But he doesn't want to cum so soon. He's going to hold on as long as he can. Take him time and all.

The blond man brought his wife close to his chest. He grabbed her breasts and massaged them as he kissed her neck and shoulders, still thrusting inside her.

"Y/n...I want another child...would you give me another one, hmm?"

Y/n gulped as she nodded. "Yes...just...just go on, your majesty..." Erwin let out a small groan as he pulled out of Y/n. He pushed her down on the bed, making her lay back down on her back.

He grabbed her knees and made her legs wide open, exposing her cunt to the wind.

The h/c-haired woman let out a loud moan as Erwin entered her from the front. He leaned down on her, kissing her again.

"Give me another child, Y/n...please..."

Y/n held onto Erwin's back, her nails raked onto his skin, giving him scratches.

"I want to see you pregnant with my baby again..."

The h/c-haired woman stared at her husband's eyes, smiling at him.

"Okay...go on and cum inside me, Erwin."

The blond man gritted his teeth. He shut his eyes as his pace began to quickened. He locked Y/n in his frame, his lips goes to kissing her lips, jaw and neck.

"I...can't hold it anymore. Cum with me, my love..."

Erwin thrusts hard inside Y/n, kissing her passionately again. Both of them let out their own pleasured noises as their climax came, and their releases had gone off.

Y/n shivered in her place as she felt Erwin's hot seed pooling inside her.

The emperor didn't stop thrusting but he slowed own. He leaned close to her ear.

"Take it all...don't let a single drop go to waste, my love..."

--

Sir Levi and Lady Finger are both standing in front of the emperor and empress' bed chamber, patiently waiting for the two to wake up so they can serve them.

"What time is it already, Lady Finger?" Sir Levi asked.

He doesn't know how long he has been standing in his place, but he knows it's been half-a-day. Did they even sleep?!

"It's already 3 in the afternoon, sir Levi."

Sir Levi let out a deep sigh, making Lady Finger to chuckle at her. "They sure did enjoy the night if they're still asleep by this time." Lady Finger said then giggled.

"It's concerning, actually." Levi frowned.

The two were interrupted when the door opened, revealing the emperor who was wearing only his bath robe.

They quickly bowed at the emperor.

Levi was in disbelief upon seeing the marks on Erwin's neck and chest.

This is traumatizing.

"Lady Finger, could you get my wife some ice and painkillers?" The emperor asked.

Erwin smiled awkwardly.

"She's...really sore right now."

Lady Finger blushed as well as the other female servants. "O-of course, your majesty." The empress' servant then left.

The emperor looked at Sir Levi who smirked at him. "Tch. You look glowing."

Erwin rolled his eyes. "If you want to become glowing, too, get a wife, Sir Levi."

"Tch. Just go and take care of her majesty."

--

Erwin picked up his wife who looks grumpy because she can't walk by herself.

"Are you mad?" Erwin asked.

"I am! What would I say to Elizabeth and the twins if they saw us like this?"

The emperor laughed. His laughter echoed around the halls of the palace. It's already night time, and they're headed for dinner with their children.

"Just tell them you injured your leg."

Y/n groaned from annoyance.

"That's a nice excuse, your majesty. I think I won't take it."

"Hehe."

Erwin just kissed his wife's forehead.

"Last night was amazing, though."

"S-shut u-up!!

"I love you."

"You're annoying, your majesty."
______________________________________

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 702 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
30.3K 884 47
Attack On Titan AU/Fanfiction: In the year 845, humanity faced its darkest hour as the colossal titan, a new and deadly titan, had broken outer wall...
339K 12.4K 13
COMPLETED // (Y/N) Is pretty good at reading people and have a talent for knowing when someone is not ok. Lately (y/n) has noticed that Commander Erw...
1.2M 45.6K 56
In a cruel world dominated by Titans, you seek purpose in the Survey Corps after Levi saves you from the death of your grandmother, Arya. You want to...