His Curse

By disrespectfully_his

More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
HIATUS
19
20
21
22
23

3

578 9 14
By disrespectfully_his

I wasn't surprised when I was led into a two bedroom apartment.It was small with windows in odd places-clearly lacking natural light during the day-and thankfully kept neat.Rin offered me something to drink but I refused,not putting my trust in the water that would come from his tap or the contents of his fridge.After leaving me in the living room so he could 'freshen up' I found myself reflecting on this entire situation.

I was horny.I needed to fuck and Rin was stalling.

My eyes darted to the little coffee table,the rim of a beer bottle belonged to someone who was too lazy to even use the damn coasters.I looked at the kitchen-at least that was clean-then found myself staring at the couch I sat on.

I instantly stood up and clutched my purse.

It wasn't because I didn't trust Rin and if he tried anything I could easily take care of him but all I needed was his penis and not making myself comfortable on his dingy couch.The same couch with a unusually yellow stain in the corner.

Just saying,but my apartment would've been better.

The carpet needed..well a new carpet and just when I grew claustrophobic in his small living room,he walked down the short hallway completely shirtless."This way darling," he spoke with his usual carefree smile while I nervously ran my hand through my hair.I followed his lead,taking his hand when he offered it.

On the way to his bedroom,my eyes darted from the white stained walls to the beige carpet on the ground.I followed a red hue stain,someone obviously trying to get the color out.It led me straight to a lone door off the side of the hallway.

Left ajar and earie quiet,the only source of light came from the silver strand of moonlight,dashing in from the window.I craned my head,my nosiness wanting to know exactly what lied beyond but the door instantly shut in my face.I jerked back,bumping into Rin's shoulder with a deep frown.

"That's my roommate.Don't mind him,his just tired," Rin speaks up and allows me into his surprisingly clean room.I take my time and scan his personal space.His bed had been shoved against his wall,his vanity in the corner and a few chest of draws built in across the west wall.There was nothing personalized,save for a Harley Quinn poster in the corner of his room.

I set my purse onto the vanity and turn toward him with a skeptical stare. "We're going to do this with him here?" I raise a brow and watched Rin shut the door,slowly walking toward me.

"He won't mind and you'll just have to be quiet darling," I wanted to roll my eyes at the cliché statement and the annoying nickname.Its been bothering me since he first said it but I ignored it,watching him set his hands on the swell of my hips,his thumb rubbing into the dip in my waist.

"Take off your clothes," he asks.

"Do it for me," I speak. Rin's eyes grew wider with excitement and I watched with a raised brow how his fingers slowly undo my buttons.He licked his lips hungrily at the sight of my lacy bra and without any warning,smashed his lips against my own.I allowed it,running my hand through his soft locks as he kissed me deeper,my need for that unwiltering orgasm finally growing.

My hand tightened in his hair,wanting to take control as I wrapped my tongue around his own and kissed him deeper.Minutes past and I grew impatient,quickly pulling away. "You're struggling."

He struggled with my blouse and after the minutes dragged further, I groaned in frustration,shoving his hands away and undoing them myself. "Let me do it Rin."

"You're just too good to be true," his hands instantly caught my ass,bringing me closer and running his nose through my hair that cascaded over my shoulder. "That pencil skirt had me wondering," I continue to hear him while I shrug my shirt off and threw it one side,my body being shoved flush against his chest.

"You had all those men just eating up this ass," his hands squeezed my globes as I bit my lip and threw my arms over his shoulders. "But I get you to myself."

"Yeah you do," I whisper,my own voice going a octave lower so he could take a hint.I didnt need him to talk,infact I think I hated talking.I just wanted to be fucked.

"You're a lucky girl," he speaks again and I nod impatiently.Jesus,even Satoru talks less than him and the fact that he called me a girl only poked at me further.Finally,after he realized his dick was hard,he walked us over to the bed.He helped me remove my skirt,tossing it aside the moment he pushed me to the bed and I bounced uncomfortably.

What a shitty matrice.

I unclipped my kitten heels,staring up at him with both hope and need that he'd give me an orgasm I was desperate to reach as I spread my legs.Rin crawled between them and let his hands do the talking,running them from my stomach all the way up to my breast.He took hold of each one,squeezing with a deep grunt.

I watched his eyes slowly open after minutes of concentration and as if taken over by a different type of entity,he instantly grabbed my hair,tugging harshly. "Ow-my fucking hair," I groaned out in pain,a hiss leaving my lips and a deep frown finding my face.

"You're pulling too damn hard," his grip instantly loosened and he went to stroking my head,setting his face in the crease of my shoulder and tainting butterfly kisses there.He mumbled incoherent words while I wrapped my arms around his neck,trying to find the enjoyment in it.

"Rin what are saying?" his voice was incoherent mumbles in my ear.

" 'said I'm gonna fuck you so good baby," he grabbed my breasts,squeezing for dear life once again but it only grew uncomfortable because my bra was still on.I needed his bare palm touching my nipples,toying with them and dragging them between his fingers.His butterfly kisses turned feverish and moved toward my breast.My stomach churned with hopes that he would just get to the point.

Make me wet and fuck me.

"You like it when I do this baby," his hand slapped down onto my ass and as he shoved my legs further apart,I bit my lip in anticipation.

Finally,he was going to touch me.He was going to make me scream and cum on his bartender hands but the moment a deep,gorilla like cry escaped his lips,that same building tension dissipated.

"What the hell was that!" I frowned and tilt my head to the side.His scream sounded like a hyena mixed with a banchee and it shook me to my core.

"That was just my mate call darling," he must've taken another breath of air because that same moment,the same high pitched scream came from him.I hissed and shifted uncomfortably,looking up at him in annoyance.

"Stop doing that!" and the words fell on deaf ears when Rin took his last breath and grabbed onto my hips,pulling me into him. I squeaked and stared between us,both him and I in our underwear but I was patiently hoping for him to rip them off. "Why the heck would you need a mate call?"

"For this darling," he instantly jerked his hips into my thigh.I felt his erection grind into the blank space,missing my mound and focusing all his thrusts on a area that wasn't my fucking vagina.

"What the f-" I was cut off when he arched his back and his thrusts became wilder.Rin grabbed onto both my breasts,his lip caught between his teeth as he slammed himself into my inner thigh,projecting his mate call continuously.His eyebrows were pulled up in heavy concentration and his chest rose and fell rapidly,basking in his own pleasure.

"You feel so good baby," he whimpered out,his thrusts going faster as I stared up at him with confusion,completely discombobulated.I grabbed onto the sheets,words lodged into my throat as I stared up at him.

Did he actually think he was fucking me?

"Oh god yes!" He screamed and I flinched.I glanced down,staring at his erection still covered in his underwear but Rin kept thrusting,his lip caught between his teeth as he rolled himself further into me. "Oh shit baby.You like it when I fuck you this rough sweetcheeks."

Sweetcheeks?

"Rin!" I yelled,trying to get him out of his baboon state but he was completely lost in his pleasure.His erection slid up my thigh,fucking the soft skin through his boxer shorts while his fingers tightened around my hips.

"Yes baby just like that," he shuddered,a large smile slowly pulling on his face. "Scream my name louder."

"Are you fucking crazy?" My body jerked upward but not because of the thrusting I needed.Rin leaned his head down and planted sloppy kisses on my chest as I felt his covered erection shove and slide over my thigh.

His baboon sounds-mate calling-bounced off the walls and I,completely stunned was trapped beneath him.

I tried clamping my thighs around him and bringing him closer toward my cunt but he kept fucking my inner thigh and his hands on my breast only tightened.I watched his eyes roll back,his mouth fall agape as he shuddered above me. "Yes!Fuck yes baby!" at this point I felt scared,lying on my back with the springs of his mattress digging into me.

The man that has been flirting with me all night was fucking my inner thigh,primitave monkey sounds came from his throat and knowing he probably thought he was making me feel good had me scrunching my face up out of embarrassment.

My eyes darted to the clock on his nightstand.

11:04 and by my calculations,his little escapade started nearly acouple minutes ago.He let out one last scream before he reached his orgasm.Rin shook uncontrollably and grabbed the sheets beside my head,a loud groan came from his throat as I felt a slight wetness to my skin.

He slumped right onto me,unable to comprehend the emense pleasure he just went through while I was unable to comprehend what the fuck just happened.His breathing went rapid,riding out his high right onto my inner thigh. "So warm.." I listened to him speak with awe laced in his voice.

He rolled himself off me,eyes shut with a lazy smile to the ceiling. "You really do know how to milk a man dry."

I cringed.Why would anyone say that.

After many quiet seconds,I respond. "Thank you?" it came out more as a question than an answer and when I heard nothing else from him,only the sound of sucking,I frowned and looked over.He was fucking sleeping and his thumb was in his mouth.

"Oh for goodness sake!" I whisper yell,frustration and embarrassment coursing through me.I sat up,used the sanitary tissue I kept in my purse and wiped myself clean of anything that belonged to him.

I watched him roll over to the side and heard his snores fill the quiet room and just then,even more realization seeped in.I just 'fucked' a man child.If Satoru Gojo finds out about this,I'd never hear the end of it for the rest of my life.

"Thank you," I whispered to myself and scoffed.I knew I was completely out of the game but whatever the fuck just happened,that wasn't sex.I was a grown woman and although not as sexually active and I had no clue what I wanted,I clearly didn't want that.

Well he seems to think he railed the shit out of you! my subconscious interjected while I gathered my clothes from the ground and got dressed.My hands made quick work,wanting to get the hell out of here.

Embarrassment and disappointment filled me at the mere fact that I had indeed stooped low.I came out and went to a club filled with-an excuse me for saying it-the most ghetto of people,went home with a fucking bartender who couldn't even get it up enough for it to actually be sex.

I groaned in frustration,realizing Rin was out like a light.

"Fucking asshole," I shook my head and closed his bedroom door,making my way to the kitchen for some water before I left this shit part of town.It was dingey and it looked like I could get robbed any second and the fact that I was fucked in the inner thigh called for a cold drink.

Had I been normal,I would've been fucking scared but I've seen worse things then unfiltered water.

"Can't believe that just happened.." I slammed my purse onto the countertop and angrily ripped open the cupboards,searching for glasses. "Who the hell does that guy think he is."

I checked every cabinet and believe me,there wasn't much cabinets nor anything valuable in them but they had no glasses.Not only does he lead me on,gives me the worse sex a man could possibly give a female and now when I need water,there are no glasses.

Maybe the fridge will have something, my eyes wander over to the fridge and I impatiently drummed my hand onto the counter,thinking the idea over.I'm sure his fridge wasn't that bad and if he did happen to carry frozen rats around,I'd leave immediately.

Fuck it I'm thirsty, I head over to the fridge,rip it open and blink uncontrollably at the sight of packed beers in a row.I tilt my head,nothing but beers till all the way to the back.

How many beers did Rin fucking drink.

Enough for him to monkey sex a girl, those very words flow through my mind and I raise a brow,staring at the beer and with a little more assurance-because Rin was sleeping like a literal fucking baby and wouldn't notice-I grab a beer,pop the cap open using the edge of the counter and bring it up to my lips.

The coldness rush down my throat and I shudder at the taste of it.Cheap beer,it wasnt the best but it woild do.Just as I move to take another swig the strong smell of weed and the deep voice of masculinity rings my ears.I turned around and gasped,setting my hand onto my chest and staring at his lounging figure sprawled out on the couch.

"Pretty fucking rude to just take what doesn't belong to ya," his voice,although had ample amount of sleepiness to it,laziness to it,was raspy and deep and unapologetically void from any emotion.I set the beer down and jump back,shoving myself into the fridge.The cool air hit my legs while I blink,trying to make out his figure.

"Y-You startled me," I spoke and let out a breath of relief.I hadn't even sensed him,so caught up in anger and frustration.

"That don't belong to ya," I couldn't see him and all i did was make out his large,burley figure after my eyes adjusted to the dark but I knew he stared at the beer I clutched into my hand.He caught me red handed.

I set my guilt aside.Rin underperformed and I was angry,if anything I had every right to take at least a beer.

Just like the fucker took a chunk of my dignity.

"Well," I speak and clear my throat,shifting and standing up right.Poise,so he could see I wasn't joking about all of this. "-with all due respect,I need this more than anyone else right now," my words were enough for him to raise one single brow but even I could barely see it happen.The living room and kitchen were both dark,the only light came from the now open fridge and the small TV rays that cascaded onto him.

I could tell he was big in build and so when he made the slightest of movement,I watched the deltoids of his biceps contract and with the right angle.He simply pushed out an arm to kill the joint in the ashtray,smoke escaped his lips.

He slowly turned his head toward me while I,confidence overflowing,crossed my arms over my chest and walked out of the kitchen.Thats where I found myself staring into the most vibrant emerald eyes and I stopped walking,had to lean against a love seat."Don't care.It ain't yours." he says.

"It's just a beer," I raise my brow and the sicking smell of weed burnt my nostrils.I scrunched my face up in disgust and watched him casually sit back,his arms spreading out onto the neck of the sofa and his legs spread just after.

"It's my beer," his deep gaze scrutinized every inch of me.I grit my jaw,watching him study me,running his eyes over every inch of me and it pissed me off.

His just making you feel uncomfortable.Don't let him, I go ahead and try to say something to that but all he does is tilt his head and cut me off.

"You gotta ask for permission ma," his forest eyes burnt into my mediocre ones,not blinking or wavering.He stared at me with the intention of wanting to rile me up and as I clutched my purse,I leaned all my weight onto the loveseat,afraid of falling.

What the fuck did he just call me, I let out a deep breath from my nose.

"Ask for permission,it's my shit," his deep voice echoed again. "I won't ask ya again," and again. I pulled my leg over the other.His hooded eyes had only turned even more hooded and after what felt like his small apartment grew smaller,I looked away and let out a breath of annoyance.

"Look," my head snapped toward him and I narrowed my eyes at him.I was not going to allow a thug from the slums to boss me around all because he was pissy that I took one-out of many-of his beers.He was clearly a drunk and the fact that he was smoking weed,he must've been smoking other shit too.

Or worse,snorting them.So I deduced him,his lack of proper speech,the area he lived in and the way he simply looked even though there wasn't much to see.He was third class and I would not be demanded of by a illiterate man.

He was a criminal and I had no energy to entertain this criminal.I wanted a beer and then I wanted to leave.

"Your guy in their-who happens to be a bartender- just brought me over to the most dingiest apartment I've ever stepped foot in my life and I've been to that filthy place in Shanghai.They made me share my suite and the hot water had a limit." I jabbed a finger at him,narrowing my eyes and feeling all my frustration come back again.

"You have no idea what he did to me.He made me lay down on a uncomfortable matrice while fucking himself into my thigh.He made these ludicrous baboon sounds and for goodness sake don't get me started on the way he just went on and on.He called me darling and his form of dirty talk is way out of pocket," at this point I was back into the kitchen,swinging my beer around while pinching the bridge of my nose,the world handing me punches of my own embarrassment. Is this what i get for being loyal to the counsel.I laughed to myself and shook my head,pacing through the little space the kitchen provided.

"I work like a dog for them and I can't remember the last time I took a day off.I already had such a stressed week and the kids exams are coming up.All I wanted was something different,a night out to relax and enjoy myself.To enjoy my life but I find myself having to fucking explain why I should have the right to take a fucking beer home," I was frustrated,grabbing onto my locks while turning toward the stranger.

"Does that sound insane to you because it sure as hell sounds insane to me," I question him and after an intense moment of silence,prickles rushed through my skin and my stomach churned at the sight of him standing up from the sofa.It left a squeak behind but I couldn't care less,not when his tall frame made its way toward me.

"You're one of those," he muttered and rolled his neck from side to side,cracks echoing the room.I stood on gaurd and although I didn't want his size to faze me or the fact that those eyes were more mesmerizing up close, I squared my shoulders.

"Excuse me," I ask abit more exasperated than intended to.

"Privelaged white bitch," this time his voice sounded gruff and as I blinked around me,I realized he had walked me into the corner and backed me up against the counter.Wedged between his cabinets and his fridge,I could only turn toward him as I stared into his broad chest and slowly looked up.My neck tipping all the way to the back.

I had no where to go and the scar on his mouth that pulled up into a small yet menacing smile,told me just that.

                                   ◇

Before anyone is to carry on,I want to make it clear that I meant no offense by using the word ghetto.I also mean no harm to anyone and this chapter is not used to stigmatize anyone in this particular group.

I know exactly what the ghetto is like because I'm from it so please,I apologize If I have offended anyone but the word was NOT used to do so.

I care for all my readers lmfoa [corny af]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
104K 6K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
362K 9.6K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
29.7K 981 58
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs