My Light, My Jimin

By Mumble_Bee_03

Park Jimin, a bright and ambitious nineteen-year-old, attends Daegu University where he meets a variety of ne... More

✨Playlist✨
Dear Reader
Chapter 1: Syllabus
Chapter 2: New Professor
Chapter 3: Debate Club
Chapter 4: Homework
Chapter 5: The Chalkboard
Chapter 6: Research
Chapter 7: Observations
Chapter 8: Campus Life
Chapter 9: Psychologist
Chapter 10: Classmates
Chapter 11: Office Hours
Chapter 12: Field Trip
Chapter 13: Class Pet
Chapter 14: Grade: A+
Chapter 15: Trivia Night
Chapter 16: Tests
Chapter 17: Meeting
Chapter 19: Dorms
Chapter 20: The Library
Chapter 21: Books
Chapter 22: Schedule
Chapter 23: Art
Chapter 24: Learning
Chapter 25: Anatomy Studies
Chapter 26: Responsibility
Chapter 27: Halloween Dance
Chapter 28: Social Studies
Chapter 29: Friends
Chapter 30: Tutor Sessions
Chapter 31: Teamwork
Chapter 32: Lockdown
Chapter 33: Scissors
Chapter 34: School Fight
Chapter 35: Reports
Chapter 36: Counseling
Chapter 37: Projects
Chapter 38: Backpack
Chapter 39: Suspension
Chapter 40: Eraser
Chapter 41: Chats
Chapter 42: Independence
Chapter 43: Globe
Chapter 44: Bullies
Epilogue: Evaluation
Author's Note

Chapter 18: Closed Doors

66 4 0
By Mumble_Bee_03

JIMIN

The weekend ends as soon as it started and I'm back at the campus hiding out in the library, too early for the average student.  It doesn't bother me; to everyone else, I look like the world's most ambitious student.  Which I am, but for different reasons.

As soon as my conversation with Professor Min ended, I saved his contact to my phone and created his profile under the name "Yoonji" in case Eomma ever managed to sneak a peek at my phone.  Besides, seeing his name pop up as a girl brings me delight.

When I feel certain that I've acted the part of studying intensely enough not to cause suspicion, I exit the library and head straight to the humanities building.  The hallway outside his classroom is empty.  No witnesses.

I tap on the door twice and within three seconds it opens.  He stands on the other side and my stomach tenses with a delicious sensation.

"You're here early," he says.

I smile brightly, tugging at my backpack straps.  There's still a chance of faculty spotting us, and if I want to enter, I have to act innocent.  "I still have the duty of changing dates, remember?"

"Right," he nods, like he forgot.  He allows me to walk past him and shuts the door behind me.  The blinds are shut, leaving only the harsh fluorescent lights.  His voice is soft when he says, "You look lovely."

I can't stop the grin that takes over my face.  I knew he'd like it.  Black and white fuzzy sweater, my best pair of black skinny jeans, my hair messy and naturally curling at the ends.  That was on purpose.

I choose to reach up to the board and erase Friday's date.  As I do, the edge of my sweater slips up and the cold reaches my skin.  It's only a little sliver that feels the exposure, so I don't bother lowering my arm.  I write the date quickly and place the chalk back on the rack.

As I spin on my heels back to face Professor Min, I see him already staring at me.

His gaze locks on mine and widens, his cheeks flushing, mouth parted just the slightest in awe.

I watch him wrestle with his feelings in front of me.  He tries to look away, but realizes I've already caught him.  The tips of his ears turn red, like he's embarrassed.  The sudden realization that I have the power to embarrass him hits me fast.  Seeing him vulnerable because of me sends a flare of confidence in my chest.

Then he says, "You are quite talented at this."

A blush finds my cheeks.  I shake my head.  "It's just numbers."

"No.  I meant how you can look so charming without trying."

My breathing halts for a second, delight at his compliment filling my body and sending warmth through me.  Slowly, he steps forward and hesitantly reaches out his hand, but stops before he can touch me.

I wait for him.  It looks like he's stuck, frozen in time.  He's unsure and his dark eyes are on me, reading me and my thoughts.  Despite my heart wanting to break free of my chest, I take a step forward and meet him in the middle.  His hand ends up on my arm and before I can do anything, it slides down to my waist.

His palm covers my tiny frame easily as he hooks his fingers and presses me into him, muttering something in Korean under his breath and then smoothing across my sweater and slipping off my backpack.

I gasp, letting out a small squeal as he maneuvers me exactly like I want.  We fall into a swaying rhythm like we're in a slow dance, but instead of music our breaths fill the empty space.  I lift my head up and am about to look him in the eye, but his palm snakes up around the back of my neck and I instinctively roll my eyes back.

"You're so beautiful," he murmurs in my ear, his free hand gliding up my spine slowly, sending waves of shivers through me.  "Is it okay for me to say that to you?"

I nod and sink my teeth into my lips, not wanting to let out anything that would cost us this moment to be ruined.  I tell myself to be quiet, but when his fingernails graze the nape of my neck, a strangled cry escapes me.

He stops and I think I might die.  I've totally screwed this up. There's no way he didn't hear that.

I feel his eyes staring at me and I take the chance to see how much I've made him uncomfortable.  He pauses, then takes his hands off me and I feel my entire body droop.  It's all my fault.

Then he turns off the lights.

I watch in complete shock as he returns his hands where they were, as if we never stopped.  The anticipation of what he'll do to me next now that we're in the dark sends a buzzing through my body, my muscles tensing and butterflies exploding in my stomach so intense that I worry I might fly away.

I've never felt like this.

His lips ghost across my ear, the heat of his breath makes my cock twitch.  The temptation to reach down between my legs to relieve the throbbing ache that's pulsing between my legs is strong.  I almost give in when I feel his lips on mine, and I'm pulled forward.

His tongue dances with my own and slobbers around my lips.  It's messy and deep and I've never felt so alive.  That's when I do something new.  I bite his lower lip.

His hand moves up to my hair, and he grabs a handful, and he gently pulls.  A shock of pleasure is sent straight between my legs.

"Careful," he says with a deep voice.  "I don't think I'll be able to remain professional if you try that with me."

"Promise?" I breathe out.

He narrows his eyes and shifts to his desk, dragging me with him.  In a swift motion, I'm on his desk with him pressing kisses into me until I have to use my elbows to stay upright.  I never expected this kind of Min Yoongi to appear and practically own me, but it's a surprise that I reveal in without question.

I moan, my muscles giving out as I collapse against the desk, his front towering over me as he cages me in with his arms.  I'm trapped.  But it feels like my soul is free.

His stare burns through me, a drop of precum leaking from my dick when I take in how fucking hot he is, devouring me and clearly losing a battle of morals he preached last night.  A dark side of me is glad he lost.  I had already given up long before.

I bite the inside of my cheek because I'm so hard I can't think straight.

Does it turn him on, knowing that he's making out with someone who's eleven years too young for him, someone who was supposed to be another face in his daily routine?  It might be conceited, but it's me he's thinking of right now, and it's me he will think of for the rest of the day.

I smirk, and my tongue swipes out to run the bottom of my lip.

His eyes lock onto mine immediately like we're magnets.  Then his gaze drops down to the sight of my body splayed out for him.  Hunger fills his expression, searing a path all the way down to my cock.

"Are you enjoying this?"  He rasps.

My body is so on edge that everything feels heightened.  I nod, so turned on I don't even want to fight it anymore.  I just want to do whatever he says so that he'll make me come and I can keep feeling this forever.  My cock is aching in my pants and I'm one second to saying "Fuck it" and stripping.

My arm flies up to wrap around his neck, and before I can stop myself, I'm muttering, "Please. I. .. I want— I need. . . "

He smirks and a flash of pink gums show themselves.  Then he disappears from between my legs, stepping away and setting me free.

I whimper in protest, watching this business man, this professor, gaze down on me like I'm a prize, and my cock hardens at his perfect dark eyes.  I swallow, my mouth dry and heart beating so hard I can feel it out my ears.

He shakes his head even as he gently sits me up on the desk.  Pulling away slightly, he rests his forehead against mine and pecks a kiss on my skin.

"We've already done too much," he whispers, his breath coating my lips.  "I can't send you out like this."

I lie there and pout, coming to terms with what just happened.  And then slowly, I stand up, grabbing my backpack off the floor and heading to the door.

Before I turn the knob, he is already next to me.  "I'm sure I don't have to ask you to behave, do I?"

I'm not sure what possess me to do it, but I tilt my head and bat my eyes.  "Why, no, professor.  That would simply be scandalous."

He swallows, his Adam's apple bobbing as he nods.  I've embarrassed him again, and the same surge of power comes back.

"There's a faculty staff meeting this afternoon," he says, changing the subject.  "I don't know how long it will be, so we most likely will not be able to see each other after classes."

Oh.  The information cuts through my chest and settles in my heart.  I sigh, my body falling from the loneliness to come.

"Don't sulk," he laughs softly.  He leans in to give a kiss on my forehead again, tilting my chin up to look at him.  "I'll make it up to you.  How does that sound?"

I try to hide my curiosity, but it's obvious to him that I'm intrigued.  I smile coyly.

"I guess that will work."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.1K 14
Romantic love that is not allowed for whatever reason - Social or religious restrictions, outdated ideas, the age difference is inappropriate, or som...
776 34 31
Park Jimin might not have the best grades but his seductive charm makes getting A's quite fun. Min Yoongi is the new english teacher Jimin has cast...
8.4K 522 44
Yoongi Min, a 30-year-old Asian businessman, living in London, meets Jimin Park, his crush at the university. Things change over time and Jimin has c...
6.8K 715 20
Park Jimin, a beautiful, smart, and ambitious young adult who is still in university, becomes entangled in a romance with a dangerous man. Will their...