her sanctuary (sequel)

Af SHEALOSTSOULL

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ but recently tragedy has struck the live... Mere

1. h.eaven sent
2. l.ove letter to you
3. m.y heart in human form
4. s.anity
5. c.old shoulder
7. e.xcuse me miss
8. m.oving in silence
9. e.verybody hates travis
10. i. know you miss me baby
11. d.eath row
12. i.t's up and it's stuck
13. t.he air that i breathe
14. s.incere
15. p.retty little fears

6. w.hat was gained

716 74 79
Af SHEALOSTSOULL

"You not answering my fucking question, what were you trying to gain in telling her my business."

"Demetrius first off lower your voice, your daughter is in the other room sleeping.

Secondly, I wasn't trying to gain anything since you've been loving to assume lately, I just felt like if I couldn't get through to you maybe she could".

"Nah man fuck all of that, you moving weird for that why do you need to involve other people in what we got going on" Demetrius was fuming, he felt betrayed by his partner.

His palms were perspiring from anger as his breathing became more intense. Aaliyah was feeling a similar sentiment to Demetrius's anger with a mix of confusion, why was the man who claimed to love her treating her with so much rashness?

The pair continued with their intense stare off, every second became more and more distressing.

"I'm done with this conversation, get the fuck outta my face" Demetrius dismissed her like a "bitch" on the streets. That's how he's been speaking whenever he felt was the most convenient.

"You're getting mad at me but you know for a fact I have pure intentions, I would never try t-".

"Go check on Deja or something cause I'm about to get real disrespectful in a minute" Demetrius was real cool when he pour out that hateful sentence to her, he was showing less and less respect for the mother of his daughter as the weeks went by regrettably his actions were soon going to cost him.

"Whatever East" It was at that instant that Metri felt a shift within himself, Aaliyah never called him East so that being her first time gave him a slightly eerie feeling that he quickly pushed to the back of his mind.

Flashback

*Ring ring

Aaliyah's phone goes off with the words "Mama" written across the screen. A big smile ran across her face. This was the perfect moment since East was upstairs with Deja luckily.

"Hey Mama how are you" Aaliyah enjoyed getting to speak to Mama Faye any chance she got, for so long Aaliyah kept certain things hidden from her own mom but Ms. Faye always made her feel like she had a safe space to talk.

As much as Mama Faye's relationship was nothing short of perfect that wasn't always the case with Demetrius and his mom's own relationship. Due to the neglect, she partook in Metri's upbringing they didn't always see eye to eye, nevertheless, they still loved each other.

"I'm good suga how's my grandbaby".

"She's doing good she's upstairs with her dad" Lee responded vaguely.

"I know you were telling me about your postpartum, I know it's challenging I went through it with Alexis... sadly there is nothing I can say at this moment to make it all better but just know I'm here for you LiLi and so is Metri".

"Now speaking of Demetrius how has he been?"

The smile that was just on Aaliyah's face had been tainted by sorrow and haze, talking about her circumstance with East wasn't something she was proud or comfortable speaking about all the time but this was different. This was his mom, the woman who gave birth to him "This might be my only hope" she said internally.

She didn't know what to do anymore in concern to having him open up since everything that's occurred recently, in Aaliyah's sense there was no better person than her or so she thought.

"Not well mama, things have been hard between us he only talks to me when he's yelling at me to get out of his face, I don't even recognize the man I fell in love with anymore".

"I just want to hold him at the late hours of the night, remind him how amazing and grateful I am to have him in my life. Remind him that what happened to us could never be his fault. I can't even do that cause every time I try to speak to him, he talks to me as if I'm the enemy."

Aaliyah was fuming all over again, every time she even gave her and Demetrius's situation a second thought, she would get livid all over again.

East could hear Aaliyah talking loudly on the phone, so he turned on the baby monitor connected from Deja's room, their room and the kitchen.

"Oh nah baby I'm so sorry, he knows better than to be treating women like that let alone his woman, how long has this been going on" Demetrius listened closely for Aaliyah's answer just waiting for her to fuck up.

"Since he got out of the coma" she answered bashfully.

East's eye twitched as he listened to his girlfriend, his confidant went on and laid his business out for his mother to nit-pick.

"This man was running up and down to try and get you last year so he better not try to switch up now" Every second of this conversation was intensifying the fire that was slowly growing within.

Moments later, Mama Faye and Liyah's conversation came to a completion, Aaliyah finished up making Deja's bottle. She went up the stairs then made her way into her's and East's bedroom.

She didn't really pay attention to Demetrius, she made her way to Deja who was wide awake giving her mommy a gummy smile.

"Hi mon ange" Translation: Hi my angle

"Regarde comment tu es toute belle" Translation: Look how beautiful you are

Deja's room was attached to the couple's room so Aaliyah went to go put her to bed since she was getting sleepy.

"Who were you on the phone with?" Metri asked aggressively.

Lee scrunched her face, confused as to why he would ask who she was talking to this was not something he was ever inquiring to know.

"I spoke to your mother since you wanna know" she countered with sass.

"What did you gain in talking shit about me to my own blood" he spewed with spite.

"I didn't talk shit about you to her I told her the truth, you mad that I didn't cover for your ass like you thought I would."

You not answering my fucking question, what were you trying to gain in telling her my business Aaliyah."

"Demetrius first off lower your voice, your daughter is in the other room sleeping. Secondly, I wasn't trying to gain anything since you've been loving to assume lately, I just felt like if I couldn't get through to you maybe she could"

"Nah man fuck all of that shit, you moving weird for that why do you need to involve other people in what we got going on" Demetrius was fuming, he felt betrayed by his partner.

"I'm done with this conversation, get the fuck outta my face" Demetrius dismissed her like a "bitch" on the streets. That's how he's been speaking whenever he felt was the most convenient.

"You're getting mad at me but you know for a fact I have pure intentions, I would never try t-"

"Shut up Aaliyah, go check on Deja or something 'cause I'm about to get real disrespectful in a minute" .

Demetrius was showing less and less admiration for the mother of his only child as time was going by, regrettably, his actions were soon going to cost him.

Thoughts or Predictions :)

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

243K 9K 41
๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ who have been separated for some time reunite however, mindsets have changed, feelings have changed and all-around peo...
2.8K 118 17
Aliyah and Elias' is not quite over. Things have change, years have went by and well new people have came and old people has gone. Will they get toge...
92K 3.1K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?
239K 19.2K 21
Success doesn't equate happiness. I've had to learn that the hard way over the years. With every disappointment, every let down, every heartbreak, my...