I do believe in your galaxy...

By NivethaBaranikumar

Y/N and Taehyung find themselves bound by an arranged marriage orchestrated by their parents, but beneath the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

15

48 22 2
By NivethaBaranikumar

                    Y/N POV

Mr. Min .why is he late? Why the hell does he say that he will stay by Taehyung's side always? Before I could ask Taehyung ran towards him and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug. Mr. Min is so small inside him.

" Tae you haven't invited me " he said pouting.

" Sunbaenim how come you here" Taehyung asked with suspicious eyes.

"How could I miss my Tae's wedding " he said pinching Taehyung's cheeks making him groan .

"Hyung I missed you " he confessed to Mr.min.  I don't know what is happening here

He mouthed an "Me too"  he turned towards me with a smile which he always have when I visit him for sessions.

"Hi Ms. Choi or should I call Mrs. Kim " he said with a smirk playing on his lips.

" Hi! Mr.min it's up to you how you want to address me" I said . I don't mind how he address me . Unless he gives me a nick name.

"Wait you both know eachother " Taehyung intruded.

"Yes " we said in unison.  When I looked at Mr.min he gave me a quick nod .

"She is the one who invited me to your wedding tae . How come you forget me." He asked Taehyung completely annoyed by the fact.

" Hyung don't ask me.Ask Seokjin hyung "
He said turning the plate towards Seokjin oppa.

" I will handle him later" He said clenching his hands.

" ok hyung why are you late" Jungkook asked turning everyone's attention towards him.

"I was here from the beginning " Mr. Min argued.

" How come no one saw you hyung " Namjoon oppa asked logically.  I too searched for him .

" we all know right he would have become the stone he is  " Seokjin oppa commented making everyone laugh.

Mr. Min hit Seokjin Oppa's hand and everyone started laughing again.  I never saw him laugh before. He was always calm and composed. So ,these are the people he mentioned. The people he can be himself. The people to whom he opened up. Can I too. Y/N shut up.

            Kim Seokjin pov

The ball is going to start in few minutes.  The hall is packed with many people.  I'm still not sure how I gonna handle with kookie this evening. As I signalled kookie to enter the stage the focus lights turned into our side. As soon as we entered we can hear many gaspsand complements. Of course because we are handsome who would ?

                " Hi ladies and gentlemen ,we are your MC  tonight " we said in unison.

             "I am your Kim Seokjin- handsome " I introduced myself winking at the end .

                    " I'm your Jeon Jungkook " He said waving cutely with his signature bunny Smile.

                    " let's welcome Mr. Kim and Mr. Choi" as kookie said another spotlight turned towards them and they greeted everyone with a warm smile and quick 'hi'

" Next comes the couple of the day . Let's welcome them with a round of applause "As I said it the room filled with a lot of cheer and applause.  The two -my Tae and Y/N came with grace increasing the standards of other . They came with smile plastered on their face and bowing slightly making their way  to the stage where me and kookie are.

                      " Taehyung some words to one and all present here" kookie extended the Mike to tae he took it in his hands.

                      " Thank you for all to coming all the way here to bless us . I hope you enjoy the party. " he said handing the Mike to kookie back . The bartender came with the champagne in the tray in perfect timing as informed.  Tae took it in his hands on opened the bottle Mouthing a ' To our wedding ' . Then he handed it back the bartender and stepped down from the stage walking towards Joon and hoba.

                " Take the Champagne in your hands and enjoy the party folks " I said getting down to interact with others in person.

                         After a few minutes the spotlight went to a curtain . Who is it now when the MC of the day is here?

         Kim Taehyung POV

                    When I am introducing Y/N to one of my allied company's CEO the hall became silent contradictory to what was earlier. I turned around to see what's happening.  Everyone was concentrating on the spotlight which was pointed at a curtain. Every one gasped when the curtain reaveled the scene behind the curtains including me . I looked at Y/N at my side she was amused by the scene.

   The scene behind the curtains was Yoongi hyung in a piano.  He looked at me with a smile before turning to his first love. No one can deny that he has wowed every one with his visual and piano skills. I excused myself from him and took Y/N's hand in mine and pulled her to the dance floor where already jin and hobi hyung is dancing .

                        "Y/N can we dance" I asked her .she hesitated " please" I requested her after a few seconds of thinking she nodded.  I took her hands in mine and placed one on my shoulder and held another in my hand . I snaked my arms around her waist and held her. We started swaying our body to the music. Every one in the room are enjoying the music and vibing to it.

                       I looked into y/N eyes . Her eyes hold a lot of emotions.  She smiled seeing her father dancing with appa . He really means a lot to her. I not sure how she gonna live with me in my house without him.

                     Y/N POV

                   I looked into Taehyung's eyes. He gave me a genuine smile.  There is something in his eyes that make me comfortable around him. His oceanic eyes . I  lost in that . He spinned me to the music. When he held me back in his hands.  I was just a few centimetres away from him. I lowered my head . He giggled within himself. 

"Y/N ahh look at me" he demanded but I could feel a sweetness in it . I looked up at him . " Don't have that grumpy face always -smile " he did showing his boxy smile.

I scoffed at his behaviour.  He giggled at my reaction.  I can't help but smile at his giggles. He his enjoying our wedding day. Let him enjoy . What have I told' our wedding' .  Oh ! Y/N what have got into you.

I snapped out when he stopped moving.  Oh ! The show Mr. Min put up on ended. I never knew he could play a piano. 

                            Everyone clapped their hands together for Mr. Min. Suddenly a loud Mike snapped us all out . " Everyone give another round of applause to Yoongi who wowed us all with his
music "

                 " Taehyung I haven't introduced you to my friend come" I called him as I saw Lisa and June in the dance floor. When I reached them I turned her around to face . She was shocked at first but came back to normal when she witnessed it that it is none other than me.

"Taehyung,  this is my friend lalisa manobal and her boyfriend June " I introduced them.  June and Taehyung shook their arms and Lisa gave an approving smile .

                         " Nice meeting you two" Taehyung said to them . " We Can meet later " He said to me and walked away to greet others.

                  "You both look good together " June said as soon as Taehyung walked away . I just gave him a quiet smile.  I don't know what else to do.

                  "Guys I'm tired.  Let me go there and rest for a bit" I said walking away. They gave me a nod.

                     I went and sat near the bar in a table. I ordered a lemonade and waited for my order to come. I fine man dressed in stylish suit approached me.

                       He sat next to me . "Hi beautiful are you alone here" he asked in his sweet voice. 

                       I kept quiet.  He began after a few seconds " silence is considered as yes" he said looking at me for an reply.

                      " Can I get your number " he asked taking out his phone.  I don't know what to do with his bullshit.

" what your name " he asked again.

" if your are silent like this . Then I should call you Google because you have everything I am looking for " he said seductively.

"Is your father a preacher - because you are a blessing " he said expectedly to reply him back. Why would I.

                 "How about we go and dance" he asked me taking my hands in his.  That's it . It's gonna be the end of his life.

         Kim Taehyung POV

                      I was speaking with a client of mine when kook approached me.

                        "Hyung there is gonna be a disaster " he said not clearly mentioning about anything.  Have he as usual hit Jin hyung and ran away.

                     "What is it " I asked him. He just pointed at somewhere. I looked at the scene. If I don't go right away then that's it.

I walked through the crowd pushing every one aside muttering a repeated soory .

When I reached there he had Y/N's hand in his. I quickly pulled him towards me.

" Jiminaa come I will dance with you " I said trying to save him. He was totally confused.  Y/N was confused too.

" By the way Y/N this is Park Jimin My friend and a model" I said trying to ease the tension in the air. She mouthed an ohh. I took her with me to where we were earlier. After whispering to Jimin how I saved his but today.

Kim Namjoon OOTD

Min Yoongi OOTD

Jung Hoseok OOTD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.3K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
156K 8K 64
"We can't be just friends and you know that." Grabbing my arm he pushed me against the wall, my hip hitting the table causing a shooting pain to tra...
171K 9.9K 25
Y/n, a talented romance novelist, pours her heart into her novels but struggles to find love in her own life. Despite her cynicism towards love, she...
3K 184 24
[COMPLETE] A BTS story. JiminXReader You and Jimin live in two very different world and rules. He lives the high privileged life and he can't see the...