๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต...

By ellieptical

๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โthis house is not a home without my baby. wher... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
graphic gallery i.
๐ข. hurricane tortilla
๐ข๐ข. agatha
๐ข๐ข๐ข. the kegger
๐ข๐ฏ. fight, fight, fight
๐ฏ. boat in the marsh
๐ฏ๐ข. six clueless kids
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. cry little sister
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. feels
๐ข๐ฑ. the forbidden zone
๐ฑ. pants on fire
๐ฑ๐ข. midsummers
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. special to me
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. the fall
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. a hot mess
๐ฑ๐ฏ. wiggety, wiggety, wiggety
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. mr. flower pot
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ditto
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. bye bye birdie
๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ฑ๐ฑ. gavin
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. the tape
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. regards, c. limbrey
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. riding high
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. deadly welcome home gift
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ. run boy, run
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. sorry cousin ricky
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. the bonfire
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. getting sappy
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ. luke
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. The bigger picture
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. bennie and the jets
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. stowaways, we are stowaways
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. paradise
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ. trouble in paradise
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. triviago
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. the diary
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. fiducia
๐ฑ๐ฅ. somewhere in the haze
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข. eleanor
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข๐ข. romantic homicide
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข๐ข๐ข. just like dirty dancing
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ. where it ends
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ฏ. everybody needs a little time away
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ข. once bitten twice shy
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ya win some, ya lose some
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. hometown heroes
i gotta question... hehe

๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. P4L

486 5 2
By ellieptical

"there's a few lines
that I have wrote,"

RED WOKE UP YET AGAIN in a cold sweat, barely processing the broken barrier between her and Rafe that had been trampled on in the process of Rafe comforting her throughout the night.

Even though it was Rafe holding her at first, after the two of them had fallen asleep, it was Red that woke up cradling him like a sleeping toddler.

Red carefully slipped away from the Cameron boy, swung her legs over the edge of her side of the bed, and pinched her arm, making sure it wasn't a dream like last time no matter how real it felt.

She heard the firing gunshot again in her head, almost making her flinch. God, Red was glad it was a dream. If a dream had done that shit to her, she didn't even want to think about the mental turmoil she'd be in if she lost JJ in real life. He was her partner, her other half, Red believed that he was her soulmate. The person she was destined to be with for the rest of eternity, so you could only imagine how alone she felt without him.

Red stood up from her spot on the bed, she needed to get out of there one way or another, and it was only a matter of time before Mr. Singh would bust through the door armed with a gun and hungry for answers. She'd seen enough people murdered, she didn't want to see Rafe or her spot either.

She went over to the window, finding a guard standing a few feet away from the glass glaring into the distance. Red knocked on the glass repetitively, failing not to wake Rafe up, but getting the guard's attention.

"I need to talk to Mr. Singh!" Red spoke quietly but loud enough to be heard by the guard who barely acknowledged her. "Hey! Go get Mr. Singh, please!"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey," Rafe called, waking up from his slumber and approaching Red who still knocked on the window for the guard who eventually walked away. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get us out of here," Red replied, stepping away from the window and making her way to the large white door she hoped the guard would soon step through. "We only have a day to figure this whole thing out."

"Bee, what are you going to do?" Rafe questioned, not having the slightest idea what Red was planning.

"It's sort of a work in progress," Red responded, soon interrupted by the door opening and the guard appearing in front of her.

"What do you want?" The guard asked in his native accent.

"I need to talk to Mr. Singh, it's urgent," Red replied. Rafe shot her a confused look. The guard opened the door wider and grabbed her by the arm. Red looked back at Rafe and gave him an assuring smile. "Trust me, I got this."

With that, The guard shut the door behind the two and walked Red down the stairs and into the dining room, stopping at the doorway for Mr. Singh's nod to let her in.

"Ah, Miss Shoupe, I was expecting to see you, y'know." Mr. Singh spoke. "You can let her go." the guard let go of Red's arm, freeing her to take a seat beside Mr. Singh. "Hungry?"

"No, thanks," Red responded, giving Carlos a sincere look. "Look, I lied. I know about the journal, but I need you to cut me some slack, I don't know a lot, it wasn't really my expertise."

"I was hoping you'd say that, Red." Carlos smiled, leaning forward in his chair and grabbing a strawberry from the antique dish of snacks placed between the two. "It's so much better of you to cooperate. Y'know, You're a smart girl. Valedictorian for the past three years, that's impressive."

"Yeah, everyone seems to think the same."

"So, Miss Shoupe, what do you know about the diary?"

Red took a breath, preparing to be shot down already. "I don't have it on me, obviously. To be honest, I don't even know what Pope's done with it. But they won't give it to you no matter what you threaten them with, but they'll give it to me. The thing is, I need to go alone. They'll see straight through the lie if I don't."

Carlos chuckled coldly, obviously not going to let her go by myself. "I am a lot of things, y'know. I'm a rich and successful man, but a fool I am not."

"Mr. Singh, I get that you don't believe me, that's reasonable, but I promise you I can get the diary."

Just as Carlos was about to reply, a ding on his phone interrupted the two of them. Mr. Singh picked up the phone, smiling at the message on the screen. He handed her the phone. "Look, it's a message from our good friend, Jimmy Portis. From the dead apparently."

Red's heart stopped pounding when she opened the message. On the screen was a picture of John B and Sarah, pretending to be captured in a message from the late Jimmy Portis saying 'I got these two'

"Mr. Singh..." Red's voice cracked as she spoke, handing him back the phone. Mr. Singh didn't respond, but instead signaled the guard to escort her out. "Mr. Singh please just don't touch them! Please don't hurt them." She cried, being carried up the stairs by two guards that threw her back into the room.

Red sat on the edge of the bed, laying her head in her hands silently, fighting the tears that threatened to spill. And she didn't need Rafe Cameron of all people comforting her again.

"Well what happened, Miss 'I got this'?" Rafe asked sassily. Red didn't respond, she didn't have the mental compacity for his childish antics. "Yo-Hoo, Red. Whatever happened to trusting eachother?"

"Trust you?" Red scoffed, finally looking over at him. "Why should I trust you? You tried to kill me and Sarah. You shot the sheriff."

"Peterkin... I was protecting my father okay?" Rafe defended, getting closer to Red defensively. "I did what I had to, so, don't." Rafe sat down in the chair, feeling the need to justify everything he did. "I'm as much a victim as she is. No? Think about it. Okay, what did I get from shooting Peterkin, huh? Nothing, okay. I had nothing against her. I mean I... I... I liked her. You think I wanted to make y- that choice, huh? What I did was a gift from me to my father for... for him. And I got screwed because of it, okay? So don't give me that look when I say I'm a victim, alright? I am!" Rafe stated, progressively getting more defensive until he took a breath. "I will admit though, What I did to Sarah... what I tried to do um... what I tried to do to Sarah I admit that was wrong." Rafe suddenly let a tear fall from his face and placed his hands on his head, banging on it. "So you don't have to remind me..."

Red's attitude immediately changed, now Rafe wasn't being defensive, now he was shaky and panicky, not even he deserved to feel like that. And no one handled it better than Red Lucille Shoupe.

"I mean she was family... I never should have touched her." Rafe cried, his face getting Redder as tears spilled. Red stood up from her spot, nearing closer to him. "I just lose control sometimes in moments like that and I don't know what happened, I'm just I'm trying to get better."

Red truly wondered how long it had been since Rafe had a hug. A real, genuine hug from anyone but his father. Hugs are underrated. Truly, they could change anyone's whole attitude. And Red gave the best hugs in Kildare County.

Without really any second thought to it, Red approached Rafe and looked at him, sharing a moment of silence before wrapping her arms around the taller boy. Rafe seemed to take the hug by surprise at first, but soon wrapped his arms around Red and melted into her touch.

"I'm trying to get better."

After a few moments, Red pulled away from Rafe and rested her arms on his shoulders, wiping the hot tears from his face. "Rafe, your not the bad guy you think you are. What you did was wrong, but I know you regret it, and that counts. I know you better than to think you don't have a heart and that you can feel too." Red comforted. "So don't... don't ever think that I hate you or that I don't care about you, because as much as it kills me sometimes, I do, I always have and I always will. You may not be used to people telling you this, but Rafe, I see you."

Rafe looked at her for a moment, as if debating something in his mind. It was then that he leaned in closer to her and didn't give Red time to process what he was doing until he pressed his lips against hers and placed his hands on either side of her face.

She didn't pull away. And it killed her that she didn't. Because in her head as their lips parted and came back together again, it wasn't Rafe, it was JJ.

It was only then that Red snapped back into reality that she was kissing Rafe Cameron and immediately pulled away. Oh God, this would pound on her like a weight, wouldn't it?

Red cleared her throat, giving Rafe a guilty smile. JJ, JJ, JJ, JJ, JJ. Why wasn't she thinking about JJ? Now she already felt guilty.

Rafe smiled back at her, regaining his train of thought. "Look, I got a boat that can get us both off the island in no time, but first we gotta get out of here."

Before Rafe could finish his thought, the sound of guards yelling snapped Red's head to the side to see guards and men loading into the back of the truck in a rush. Red rushed towards the window, pulling the blinds slightly agape, and glared out the window.

"They're leaving?"

"They're going to find John B." Red's head was in turmoil, but she was trying to think of a way out regardless. The only emotions running through her like flowing water were regret and worry for the same person. "And your sister."

"Sucks for them. That's good for us though." Rafe spoke, turning from the drapes back to Red. "This might be our only chance at getting out of here."

"So what's the big plan?" Red questioned, crossing her arms. "What, are you gonna pretend to kill me and then knock out the guard?"

Rafe pursed his lips, nodding his head slowly. Red knew this plan wouldn't work for a fact, but she had to go along with it, whether he had kissed her or not, Rafe was still her only shot. Rafe and Red silently signaled eachother to pretend to argue.

"Get away from me!" Red shouted loud enough for the guard outside to hear.

"I'm tired of this shit! I'm gonna kill you, Red!" Rafe yelled. Red then knocked down the lamp from the side table, letting out another yelp before leaping into the bathtub and putting her leg over the edge.

"Hey, you two, what'ja do?" The guard from outside asked, armed with a pistol in hand. The sound of a door opening and footsteps alerted Red and Rafe that the guard was nearing closer. The two exchanged a quick nod before the guard entered the bathroom. "What be this?" Quickly, Rafe slammed the door he hid behind in his face and fought him to the floor where he brought the other lamp down to his head as Red grabbed his gun.

"Stay down, stay down."

"Don't move a muscle!" Red warned, pointing the gun at him.

"Huge mistake, you'll regret this!" The guard's voice, moving his head sharply up in Red's direction. Red cocked the gun as a warning, maintaining a poker face when in reality, she wasn't fine with any of this.

"Gimme the phone."

Red rushed over towards the curtains, pulling some down and telling Rafe to tie him up. Rafe quickly hushed the guard and headed outside the room and into the hallway, locking the door behind him. The pair then rushed down the stairs, backing up against the wall and peeking to see if there was anyone there.

"Give me the phone," Red ordered, sticking her hand out and trading the gun for the phone. She ran into the room while Rafe whisper-yelled asking what she was doing. Red grabbed the phone, swiping to the right swiftly and opening the camera, taking a quick photo of the painting Carlos had before rushing back over to Rafe.

They then bolted out the door of the house, peeking out at a guard from behind a light green fence. In front of them was what looked to be a truck with the back of it full of straw and branches. That was their escape. It was the only way out.

"I got a hunch, C'mon." Red rushed, grabbing Rafe's wrist and running in the direction of where the truck was being driven to. Red sharply turned the corner, now sprinting in a grass field, the only separation between them and their escape was a hedge.

Just as the truck began to slow down as it was about to turn the corner, Red and Rafe hopped the opening white fence and hopped into the back of the truck.

Red's breath hitched, tapping aggressively on Rafe's shoulder at the sight of another man who stood up, but his attempt to get them off failed when Rafe charged at the man, pushing him up against the truck and punching him several times, the fight eventually made it's way to the floor of the truck where Rafe threw him into the bushes on the side of the road.

Rafe stood up, attempting to catch his breath. Red immediately rushed over to the side of the truck, leaning over to make sure the man Rafe had just thrown was still alive. The man was alive, now standing in the middle of the road and waving for the truck to return.

"What now?" Red asked in a hushed tone. Sooner or later the men driving the truck would notice their arrival and turn around, they needed to stay hidden one way or another.

Rafe looked around frantically, his green eyes landing on a green tarp that would have been used to cover what was in the back if it had been raining. Rafe quickly unwrapped the tarp, motioned for Red to get underneath, and pulled the tarp over them.

There was only one thing left now. The truck had come to a halt where the guards were supposed to make sure that the vehicle going through was clear, then they'd let them off the residence. Red knew they were at that point when the truck stopped and men from outside gave the truck a once-over before telling the drivers they were clear to go.

Rafe and Red exchanged looks before pulling the tarp back over them and sitting against the wall.

"See, told you we just needed to work together." Red breathed, letting out a shaky breath of relief that the two were no longer in forced proximity.

"Alright. I'm out to my boat, okay? I can give you a ride out, drop you wherever somewhere safe." Rafe explained. "One thing, though. I know your friends are on the island... and my sister. I'm not helping them. The only ones I can trust are you and Bennie, but Bennie won't go. The rest of them- I can't trust them. I'll give you are ride out but not them. Okay?"

Red wasn't surprised by Rafe not wanting to help them, but she hadn't thought about how they would have to find a way off the island themselves, and that she'd be leaving them. She couldn't leave them.

Red knew she wouldn't have been able to convince Rafe to let them on the boat, and there was no chance that she'd leave her friends. Her family. She was caught between a rock and a hard place. Was Red about to betray the trust she'd spend a whole day getting? She knew what she needed to do, but it felt so wrong. It was Rafe or the Pogues.

It would go to the pogues if it had been any other day. But it wasn't any other day. That day, Red felt like she owed Rafe something, she couldn't betray him.

Red took a breath, knowing that what she was going to do was for the best. "I just want to get off the island." She lied. She just needed to find a way. To get the pogues off with her.

"That's smart," Rafe replied, believing her. God, now she felt awful. "Y'know, I've never thought of you as a pogue."

"Then what did you think of me as?"

"I mean, I've always liked you, Bee. You're a kook. You've always been a kook." Rafe smiled as if being a kook rather than a pogue was some type of majestic compliment. I guess to him it was. "I remember when it was just Me, You, Kelce, and Top. We were the core four of the kooks. But you were always the heart and soul of all of us. All of the kooks. Sarah may have been the princess, but you... you've always been the Queen."

Red looked at him with a small smile. "Thanks. Backhanded compliments, my favorite."

Rafe laughed at her witty remark. Red hadn't heard him laugh in a while. I guess he just didn't have a reason to. That, or the fact that he's Rafe Cameron.

Just as soon as the truck made its way into town and stopped at a light, the pair leaped out of the back of the truck and over to where Rafe said his boat was. The yacht was large, probably bought with some of the money from the gold, or wherever money they'd weaseled from other people.

"Make sure your shoes are off." Rafe voiced, jumping onto the yacht as Red still stood on the dock, not completely sold with the idea she formed while Rafe was rambling on during the trip here. Rafe could talk for hours with literally no effort from Red except a few 'Oh.' or 'That's cool's from the girl. "Okay, we should have enough juice to get us to Saint Lucia, no problem," Rafe spoke, running up and down the boat to get it ready. "Hey, get in."

"Your not gonna pull a John McClane on me, are you?" Red joked.

"No, why would I pull a John McClane on you, I'm trying to do you a solid here."

"I mean, You did say Die Hard was your favorite movie... So that's kind of concerning."

"Red."

"I'll get the bowline." Red agreed, stepping onto the boat and walking over to the bow of the boat. Just do it, Red. Get it over with. Red kneeled beside the rope, pretending to try to untie it. "Hey, Rafe, I can't get it."

"What?"

"I need a hand, c'mon, I've met dogs with better manners than you." Rafe slid down from the roof, muttering something to himself before climbing over the edge of the bow to get the rope. Just as Rafe threw the rope back on the dock, Red shoved him into the water and bolted to the deck. Red grabbed hold of the wheel. "Sorry, Rafe! I gotta help my friends." She yelled over him, driving away from Rafe.

Red pulled out the phone from the pocket of her pajamas, opened Jimmy's contact, and shot the pogues a message. 'Meet me at the pin at 6:15 P4L -RL' She tried to make the message sound like her, figuring she did a good job. Nobody but them knew P4L and only John B called her RL.

Red drove the boat over to the pin. It had already been over 15 minutes since when she asked them to be there, and now she wondered if they'd even show. Red made sure to stay hidden in the boat, waiting for one of them to show before she climbed out.

Now losing hope in her friends, Red stepped out of where she was hidden, revealing a man with his back turned to him. He was wearing the same blue denim shirt Red had seen JJ wearing in her dream with a brimmed hat. Not to mention the painfully obvious gun that stuck out from the back of his cargo shorts.

It was him. It was finally him.

"JJ," Red yelled. JJ's gaze softened as his head turned towards the girl. He slid down his hat and walked a few feet toward her. "JJ!"

Red jumped down from the boat, running into JJ's arms. Red immediately buried her face deep down in the crook of his neck. She missed his scent. She missed his touch. She missed every aspect of him.

"You're here," Red affirmed, her face now bright red with tears of so many emotions.

"I'm so glad you're safe..."

After a few much-needed seconds of allowing herself to completely melt into JJ, Red eventually pulled apart from him, laying her hands on both sides of his face and kissing him softly.

Red hugged JJ one more time before Cleo and Pope rushed to her sides, hugging her at the same time. Once they pulled away, Sarah got her hug from Red, then everyone joined in on the hug.

"Are you kidding me?" JJ asked in disbelief, pulling away from the group hug so Red could hug John B.

The pogues continued to praise both Red and how she got the yacht before Red noticed John B stopped on the dock as if listening to something.

"JB!" Red called, snapping him out of his trance. "We don't have all day."

John B nodded, walking over to her and hugging her one more time before getting on the boat. Red then walked over to JJ and helped him get the boat ready to go.

"Okay, so I have a couple of questions," JJ spoke, walking down the dock to get the rope.

"I have a couple of answers, have at it."

"A Lagoon 620 with a twin 150 Volvos. You understand we can go anywhere with this thing, right?"

"Not bad, right?" Red replied, honestly just happy to be in his presence again. Something about it made every second she spent with Singh worthwhile.

"Way to be discrete by the way." JJ complimented, passing her the rope and continuing to untie the boat from the dock. "What did they want, anyway? They didn't hurt you, did they?"

"No, they didn't hurt me," Red responded. JJ stopped in front of her, listening intently. "But you won't believe what they wanted. Denmark's diary."

"Why?"

"I couldn't tell you. Something about it leading to a treasure, 'far bigger than The Merchant and The Cross, y'know.'" Red explained, mocking Singh's accent at the end.

"He said there's bigger treasure?" Red shrugged teasingly. "Then sign me up."

Just as Red and JJ were about to finish un-tieing the boat from the dock, John B leaped down from the roof, catching Red's attention.

"Hey, Road Runner." Bennie whistled, getting John B's attention. "What it be?"

"Nothing, I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere!"

"Not alone, no." Bennie jumped off from the bow, following wherever John B was going. You'd think she'd learned her lesson after she followed him to the tarmac. Not.

Little did the pogues know they'd be waiting around for the siblings to arrive back for what seemed like forever. The sun had already started to set by the time the pogues were losing hope for them.

"I can't believe they just took off," Pope complained. Red sat up from her spot twiddling her thumbs at the sight of police vehicles streaming down the streets.

"Guys, Incoming!" Kiara alerted.

"That's Singh's men!"

"Where's JB and Bennie?!"

"I don't know, Pope! John B said he'd be back by now!" Sarah replied, seemingly also losing her patience with the siblings.

"Well, he's not! JJ, what do we do?"

"We gotta make a stand. That's what we gotta do. That's our only option."

"What?!"

"Kiara, We're not splitting up again!" JJ yelled, pulling out and cocking the pistol.

"What, do we have a choice?! I saw what Singh can do, he killed Portis! We can't just sit here and wait for a round of bullets!" Red fired back.

"Ok, well, we're not leaving them!"

"No pogue left behind!"

Throughout yelling and screaming at eachother, the men only got closer and closer until eventually Sarah snapped and put the boat in the ignition, and drove them out of there. 

rafe: "oh, I'm never gonna
fall in love."
rafe 10 mins. later: *kisses
Red* hehehe

I just couldn't wait, sorry.
also my apologies for the wait
for the chapter btw, I kept
forgetting to upload it.

I hope someone noticed
the bellamy x clarke gif ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.4K 45
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ (๐™ฃ.) ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™–๐™ง๐™š, ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง...
543K 17.9K 35
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. j. maybank x fem!oc outer banks, season one
2.5K 31 18
The summer of your life. It started with a cop chase but what lays ahead is so much more. There will be conflicts, feelings, death, and love. What wi...
632 15 10
ooo. โ–‹ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’, ๐‡๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐’ ..! ( r.cameron ) โ†ณ โ” IN WHICH , rafe cameron realises that he's actually in love with eleanor har...