Akame ga Kill!: Polumnia Omnia

Oleh ZeldrisKibutsuji18

"It took three betrayals for me to finally understand...the world is just an elaborate tapestry of lies...My... Lebih Banyak

Number 49, The Country Destroyer
Bio
The Country Destroyer's thoughts on people
A Will Worth Praise
One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall
Overpowering Might
Returning the Favor, Poor Souls in Need
Beast Hunting
New Faces, More Issues
Bio 2

A Puppet built for Chaos

695 14 3
Oleh ZeldrisKibutsuji18

The next day, Scaramouche was still awake as he didn't need to sleep since he wasn't a human, decided to see things for himself within Night Raid. As Leone was introducing him to the other members, Scaramouche secretly took their Teigus to inspect their condition. Since hes a Teigu himself, he sees the weapons as a sort of sibling. Obviously he knows the leader of Night Raid since hes seen her before but she wasn't aware of his existence. 

Right now he is in the main room with all the Teigu of the assassins in front of him.

???: "Hey!"

A shrieking scream interrupted Scaramouche while he was inspecting Murasame. He grumbles under his breath before looking up at who shouted at him.

Scaramouche: "Is there something you need?"

Mine: "Yea, What are you doing with our Teigus?!"

Scaramouche: "First of all lower your damn tone, you sound like a dyslexic donkey named gaunter trying to learn a new word."

Mine: "Whats that supposed to mean?!"

Scaramouche: "It means shut the fuck up, I'm inspecting my brethren."

Lubbock: "Whoa whats going on here?"

Mine: "This stranger has our weapons!"

Scaramouche: "You got rocks in your ears or is your brain having trouble translating what I'm saying? Am I speaking a different language, so grab a history book so I can educate your stupid ass on a silver platter."

Lubbock instantly bursts out laughing while Mine is still appalled and shaking in anger. A while later and everyone arrives in the main room with the last being their boss, Najenda.

Najenda: "I see everyone is here, excellent. From what Akame has told me in the report we have a very unexpected guest here. Scaramouche, would you kindly tell us who you truly are?"

Scaramouche: "Hmm...The girl should've already told you who I am and what I am. I'm a organic Teigu, the one thats forgotten throughout history."

Najenda: "How would we be sure that you're really that weapon?"

Scaramouche sighs in annoyance as he tosses up everyone's Teigus, making them all catch it out instinct, then he wags his finger, making the weapons spark with purple electricity and making the assassins drop the weapons.

Scaramouche: "As you can see, I'm able to forcefully sever the bond of a Teigu and their wielder. If you read the books, they used to call me Kunikuzushi, The Country Destroyer. I was the last Teigu to be made by the Empire."

Najenda: "But why are you wondering? Usually an Organic Teigu is dormant until it finds a compatible wielder. So how is it that you were able to wander around for so long?"

Scaramouche: "I've gained sentience not too long when I was abandoned by my creator. I've been wandering this pitiful world for a long time to witness many sights to behold. For example, your defection from the Empire."

Hearing that Najenda coughs from her cigarette, she wasn't aware of his presence when she left the Empire.

Scaramouche: "Then theres the purple haired girl, Sheele I believe, I was hidden in a corner when I saw and heard kill a gang of thugs by herself."

Sheele immediately has a surprised look on her face.

Scaramouche: "As for Bulat, you were a former soldier working for Liver until your general was arrested and you escaped."

Bulat: "Well I'll be damned, I didn't know you saw all that."

Scaramouche: "Likewise, I've been wandering this damn world for centuries and I know a lot of things that you probably don't know about. This Empire is disgusting and everyone in it. Human life is worthless to them and only thinks of their pathetic standing."

Najenda: "So I take it you want to rid the Empire of its corruption?"

Scaramouche: "Not only that, but I want to know...why was I thrown away? What is the true meaning of my life? I have many questions that need answers."

Najenda: "So then it's settled. Welcome to Night Raid Scaramouche."

Najenda: "Now then, Tatsumi how would you like to be part of Night Raid?"

Tatsumi: "You're gonna kill me if I refuse, right?"

Najenda: "No we won't kill you but we can't let you leave either, You'll have to stay here and work in our factory. Either way you won't die if you refuse. Now that we have that cleared up...what do you say?"

Tatsumi looks down and clenches his fist, remembering his friends horrific deaths described by Leone and Scaramouche.

Tatsumi: "I had planned on being successful in the Capital...so I could save my poverty stricken village...But the Capital's just as bad off!"

Bulat: "The Rot in the center is why the countryside's so poor. Don't you want to rip out the rot from it's source."

Scaramouche: "As I said earlier, Bulat was a skilled imperial soldier, so he knows the filth from the inside."

Bulat: "Our job is to dispose of the Capital's bad guys. It's easier to do when you're not in the midst of the corruption."

Tatsumi: "But...but killing bad guys little by little isn't going to change the world in any big way, is it?"

Najenda: "I see. Then that makes Night Raid all the more perfect a match for you."

Tatsumi: "And why is that?"

Scaramouche: "Because in the far south of the Capital is the main HQ of the Revolutionary Army. It started out as a small movement and has grown into a large scale organization. They've inevitably had to create a branch for gathering information and other unmentionable jobs. Night Raid is that branch."

Najenda: "Thats correct. Right now we're exterminating the ticks in the Capital but...once the army goes into action, we'll join the tumult and crush the corrupt minister...With this very hand!"

Tatsumi: "Crush...the Minister...?!"

Scaramouche: "The Minister...Hehehehehehe...I can't wait to get my hands on his disgusting face...I've always wanted to crush his face beneath my foot and allow the Grim Reaper to call collect..."

Najenda: "That is the main objective. There are others but we're leaving those aside for now. I can't say much as to the specifics of when the uprising will happen, but we have a winning plan in place. When that time comes...This country will surely change."

Tatsumi stays silent to take all this in. 

Tatsumi: "Will this new country...be kind to it's people?"

Najenda: "Of course."

Tatsumi: "I see...wow...So the killings you're doing are the only targeting bad guys to take out the trash...You're like an assassination organization on the side of justice!"

When he said that, it got quiet until...

All: "Pfft!"

Everyone started laughing, including Scaramouche.

Tatsumi: "Wh...what? Whats so funny?!"

Leone: "Tatsumi, no matter what name you give it, what we're doing is still murder."

Sheele: "Theres no justice in that."

Bulat: "Every person here could get whats coming to them and die at any time."

Tatsumi: "But-"

Suddenly a cut is sliced on his cheek, along with the room being filled with a murderous aura that would knock out any normal person.

Scaramouche: "Tatsumi."

Scaramouche is seen right next to Tatsumi, nobody in the room saw him move from his previous spot and now hes next to him out of thin air.

Scaramouche: "Are you deaf or just fucking stupid?"

Being near Scaramouche, Tatsumi was frozen in fear and was shaking uncontrollably.

Scaramouche: "In what world did you think this is all fun and games? When did you think that murder is a sort of justice? Did you mind not registering what Najenda and the others said? This is a war, not a playground thinking justice exists. It doesn't. It's a misguided concept. A false hope. Justice...does not exist in this damn world. So get it through your thick skull and small brain before I show what pain is like."

Scaramouche reappears back at his spot like nothing happened.

Najenda: "Ok...anyways everyone has their own reasons for fighting, but they're all prepared for the worst. Does that change your opinion?"

Tatsumi: "So we receive compensation right?"

Najenda: "Yes. If you do a good job, you can save your hometown."

Tatsumi: "Then I'll do it! Let me into Night Raid! With such a huge goal, I'm sure that Sayo and Ieyasu would agree with it too!"

Mine: "But you probably won't be able to waltz right back into your village you know?"

Scaramouche: "It's a risk hes willing to take. It's selflessness at its finest."

Najenda: "Then it's decided. Welcome to the path of carnage Tatsumi."

With the decision of Tatsumi joining Night Raid, Scaramouche walks away and outside to get some fresh air. He sits at the cliff side and reaches into his pocket and pulls out a gold feather ornament.

Scaramouche clenches it tightly and keeps shaking his head to prevent himself from crying. He refuses to look weak, not in front of a bunch of mortals according to him. Scaramouche prepares to throw it when he hears someone walking behind him.

Scaramouche: "Is there something you need?"

Sheele: "Scaramouche...why are you crying?"

Scaramouche: "I don't know what you're talking about. You're seeing things."

Sheele: "But I can see them.."

Scaramouche touches his face and he feels the tears hes been holding back came loose. 

Scaramouche: "Damn it...Damn it...!"

Sheele: "Scaramouche-"

He turns away from her with his back facing her.

Scaramouche: "You say one word to anyone and so help me there will be no god to help you."

Sheele can hear the indigo haired boy grumble under his breath and quietly sob to himself. She approaches him and sits on her knees and pulls the organic Teigu into an embrace, shocking him.

Scaramouche: "What are you-"

Sheele: "Scaramouche...I know you're hurting inside...you put on a tough, cold, arrogant front to hide your pain...If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you..."

This kind of caring tone was similar to the two people who 'betrayed' him, his first friend and a child. He swore to himself that he would never become an emotional mess as it was the catalyst behind his creator's abandonment. Now here he was, crying in front of a human no less. 

Scaramouche: "My creator threw me away because I shed tears upon my creation. She threw me away because I had no worth and all she valued was strength. I was...unloved...uncared...I just wanted her to see that I'm worth something...I want to be of use...not just a prototype and thrown like garbage...and now after hundreds of years...I've grown to a more cold hearted, ruthless and arrogant weapon...but I don't know anymore...I don't even know whats my purpose in this life is anymore...I'm conflicted between two halves of myself...the gentle side which I was born with...and my merciless side that kills without remorse..."

He couldn't contain his emotions anymore. He claims he doesn't have a heart but hear he is, crying his heart out.

Scaramouche: "Sheele...Please tell me...Which part of me wasn't good enough...?"

Sheele can see so much pain and tightens her hug on the boy. 

Sheele: "To be honest...I don't know...but I think you are perfect as you are now. You just have to be yourself and not let the past hold you back. You have your own life so you must cherish it and bring it joy to push away the darkness. And if you need help, I'll be there to help you."

His eyes widened a bit. His tears continue to fall. Sheele smiles and takes off his hat. Scaramouche has a small smile and holds onto one of her hands.

Scaramouche: 'Human life may be worthless to some people, including myself. But it's valuable and worth living. I'll make sure hope is safe and despair is crushed...for a bright new future...and to know my worth...'

End of Chapter

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16.5K 613 23
Waking up in another world is terrifying. Not remembering anything is worse, though. Teyvat is a strange world filled with mysteries for you to explo...
69.3K 2.3K 41
You (the reader) are tasked to find and retrieve Lesser Lord Kusanli, from the clutches of the Sadges at the Academia. A plan is in place, and it lea...
340K 9.9K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16⛔️] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...
65.7K 2.5K 22
- α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡'ꜱ α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄Ι΄α΄€ κœ±α΄€Κ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ Κ™α΄œα΄› Ιͺ'ʟʟ α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› ΚŸα΄‡α΄› ʏᴏᴜ ʟΙͺᴠᴇ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ Ιͺꜰ ʏᴏᴜ Κœα΄ΚŸα΄… ᴍᴇ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœα΄α΄œα΄› Κœα΄œΚ€α΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ꜰΙͺΚ€κœ±α΄› ᴑʜᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ α΄…Ιͺα΄… - ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†:...